About the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
львёнок
Re: About the parlor

Post by львёнок » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:31

Clear about the circle :? but given-the card, so I'll wait for a concrete answer to the question from ASD, and the laminate is kind of creepy, otherwise she would be sold in this state 8)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:37

Perhaps in a plastic or silicone bag with ZIP lock, there are Chinese or Thai , don't know. In Internet you can find.
Lion, can ASD offer to do a special with a super-charging the water? And that, then she really is and denser (think of a stronger material) and the structure will be special , for charging water , to remove dirt energeticheskoi a recovery. And maybe what else ....

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Jul 09, 2015 16:53

Lion, ASD can offer to make special with a super-charging the water? And that, then she really will denser (think of a stronger material) and the structure will be special , for charging water , energeticheskoi for removing dirt from himself , for the recovery. And maybe there's something else .
LILY-P
It would be awesome. :ay offer it in the section on improving products LIK.
Think I'll buy this :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 09, 2015 19:32

lion I will try to offer ))))

Жако

Post by Жако » Sat Jul 11, 2015 21:38

Гаттал wrote:took 2 months and 3 weeks since purchased a chamber. Nothing unusual or extraordinary happened. Constantly carry two drawing rooms. The promised action of the parlor is not observed. Relationships with people as before. Are conflicts. Since acquired room 3 times got on fine for violations. Which was not the case. The financial situation has not improved. Disappointed chamber. It is a pity money. I will continue to monitor for changes. :cry:
Me too :cry: .
Me too.
АСД wrote:Main feature of the Parlor - normalization movement to normal. Each person has their own norm. If it is the norm for him, then nothing will happen at first glance. Therefore, different people have different manifestation of the action of the Parlor. Expect that You will similarly not worth it. You are individual and unique, You have your way and its external environment. Why do You follow others?
On the other hand, the information received to the user of the Parlor, it becomes a more complete and holistic, which entails the emergence of new ideas and situations. However, stereotypes of behavior and perception prevent to use this information. Man drives away those thoughts, in no hurry to take advantage of new opportunities, believing that it works. The world is complicated and getting tougher and more aggressive. What previously got away with may not pass. Therefore, it is necessary to be more attentive, to listen to ourselves, to situations, to find new ways and solutions. The outside world declares itself loud and clear, and the "voice" of the Parlor is quiet and unusual.
To take information that has become available to the user of the Parlor, is only half the battle. Take advantage of it and take a step towards yourself - this is the second half of the journey.
Once again, read the description to the SS, note the 3 stages of using it. These stages are suitable for SAT. Experiment, act, observe changes. They are, but they are difficult to distinguish in the noise environment.
a Chamber - instrument for active people.
Dear Dr. Avdeev, I have:
I have:
1 - Svetlitsa – Blaga 108
1 - Svetlitsa-Super 108
1 - Super The Svetlitsa Leader
2 - the Mirror of ISIS (On the same mirror)
1 - joy
1 - Parlor – Eureka
1 - the Blindfold, OBVIOUSLY
1 - Ekonorm

I don't feel anything, and nothing is changed in my life.
I have a family. I have a daughter. I worked as analyst programmer. I have friends, hobbies and I love to play music.
I don't feel anything and nothing has changed in my life.
I have a family. I have a daughter. I work as an analyst programmer. I have friends, Hobbies and I love to play music.

I practice excercises from these lectures:
Practical exercise of these lectures:

Lecture 3 - Building the Experience for Future Events
Lecture 6 - Intuitive Information Sight, part I
Lecture 10_ How to work with Translighters, part I
Lecture 13 - How to work with Translighters, part II
Lecture 15 - Healing motives, principles, purposes, revelations, part I
Lecture 19 - How to work with Translighters, part III
Lecture 20 - How Translighters work, theory
Lecture 21 - Healing motives, principles, purposes, revelations, part II
Lecture 22 How desires come true, part I
Lecture 28 - the Technology of creating inner balance, changing relationship with the past
Lecture 32 - Human Light System and desires coming true

Please, how could you explain this? Perhaps for some people it requires more time?
Thanks you.
Please, how could you explain it? Maybe for some people it takes more time?
Thank you.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 11, 2015 23:18

Dear Jacko, let me give you some advice. It is good that you have so many parlor. Complete courses of theta healing, at least Basic, and you will see how everything will change for the better.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 12, 2015 19:22

MM, only one study of the Russian language as I advised Jacko used to/ would bring more understanding in understanding these things. livemocha.com - long ago I gave a link for a good opportunity to do so.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 12, 2015 23:54

To study Russian take years. Why Italian Russian? He needs problems to solve their own. And theta healing for this and created.

Жако

Post by Жако » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:57

Ахим wrote:MM, only one study of the Russian language as I advised Jacko used to/ would bring more understanding in understanding these things. livemocha.com - long ago I gave a link for a good opportunity to do so.
This is the explanation of why the Svetlitsa has no effect on me?
I do the exercises that I have learned in the lessons of Dr. Avdeev, translations in the English language (Human Light System site).
Some exercises are the same as those that I have read here in the forum.
I understand that learning English can help me to understand a lot more, but Svetlitsa seems to work well also for people that only wearing the cards.
I wish only to know if in some case Svetlitsa needs more time for normalize a person.

This is the explanation why the Chamber has no effect on me?
I'm doing exercises that I learned in the lessons of OTHERS. Avdeev, translation in English language (Human Light System site).
Some exercises just like the ones I have read here on the forum.
I understand that the study of the Russian language can help me to understand a lot more, but the front room seems to work well for people who are just wearing the card.
I just want to know if in some cases, the chamber requires more time to normalize the face.
ММ wrote:to study Russian take years. Why Italian Russian? He needs problems to solve their own. And theta healing for this and created.
Thanks for the advice and understanding.
Thanks for the advice and understanding :) .

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Mon Jul 13, 2015 20:42

Жако wrote:I can't feel anything and nothing has changed in my life.
I have a family. I have a daughter. I work as an analyst programmer. I have friends, Hobbies and I love to play music.
Very often impossible to achieve a goal or realize a dream due to the fact that in the past was not formed necessary structures. This is not a bug, and the change of the trajectory. As it is impossible to instantly turn the ship into the sea, so life trajectory may not instantly change. It is necessary to have accumulated the time for the manifestation of the accumulated Svetlitsa Super structures.
Therefore, you must:
1. To Create Dream – Fantasy – Task - Goal.
2. To act for its realization. (Steps do not have to be straight. They can be indirect and absurd, but they should reflect the simulation model closer to the goal.
3. Be patient and positive moments (signs), showing movement in the right direction.

Жако

Post by Жако » Mon Jul 13, 2015 23:38

Новенький wrote:is Very often impossible to achieve a goal or realize a dream due to the fact that in the past was not formed necessary structures. This is not a bug, and the change of the trajectory. As it is impossible to instantly turn the ship into the sea, so life trajectory may not instantly change. It is necessary to have accumulated the time for the manifestation of the accumulated Svetlitsa Super structures.
This is a plausible explanation :) .
Thank You.

This is a plausible explanation.
Thank you.
Новенький wrote:...
Therefore, you must:
1. To Create Dream – Fantasy – Task - Goal.
2. To act for its realization. (Steps do not have to be straight. They can be indirect and absurd, but they should reflect the simulation model closer to the goal.
3. Be patient and positive moments (signs), showing movement in the right direction.
I am applying this technique from about 3 months, once a week.
I'm filing this technique away for about 3 months, once a week.

PS: I have (I have) 2 Bioresonance modulator and 3 Neocolony.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jul 13, 2015 23:50

I think you are too much to take on because of what you can expect unexpected results or even feel

Жако

Post by Жако » Tue Jul 14, 2015 23:35

Also this hypothesis is interesting :) , but I hope it is wrong :oops: , otherwise I do not understand the usefulness of these instruments.
I think most of the people using these tools have some problems to be solved (work, relationships, etc.), few others are using these tools to improve themselves.
People with problems have certainly expectations, so if these tools can not "normalize" also the expectation, what is their benefit? :roll:

Also this hypothesis is interesting :) but I hope that's not true :oops: otherwise I don't understand the usefulness of these tools.
I think most people using these tools, several problems have to be solved (work, relations, etc.), several others use These tools to improve.
People with problems of course have expectations, so if these tools don't allow you to "normalize" the expectations that their value? :roll:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Jul 14, 2015 23:53

Remove temporarily all leave just two devices and a month or two just like them

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53

Personally, I think, about an incident Jaco - that he must determine their the true desires - here they are using the products here come true.. :)

Жако

Post by Жако » Thu Jul 16, 2015 15:04

Also this hypothesis is plausible, it is not always easy to understand what you really want.
What I can say is that are years that I'm working on my problems / desires without results.
I studied and practiced regarding.
I did the courses of Matrix Energetics (Richard Bartlett by).
I received the Reconnection (by Eric Pearl).
I practiced meditation.
I studied and practice TEV (by Roberto Zamperini).
I read all the books of Vadim Zeland and much more.

The results are very positive when I work on other people :) but when I work on myself the results are always little or nothing :( .

When for the first time I read about Svetlitsa devices, attracted me the word "normalize", this effect should be independent from the intentions/desires, so I thought maybe this is a good way.

Also this hypothesis is plausible, it is not always easy to understand what you really want.
From the years that I'm working on my problems / wishes with no results.
I studied and practiced Radionic
I did courses to Matrix Energetics (by Richard Bartlett).
I got Reconnection (by Eric Pearl).
I practiced meditation.
I study and practice the TEV (by Roberto Zamperini).
I read all the books of Vadim Zeland more.

The results are very positive when I worked for other people :) but when you work for yourself, the result is always little or nothing :( .

The first time I read about devices Svetlitsa attracted me is the word "normalization" , This effect should be independent of intentions / desires, so I thought it might be a good way.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 16, 2015 15:16

Jacoif you want, you can write down your opinion about Your experience with parlor /video/ in this topicThough .. in Italian.. :) Can teach a lot about myself, and will write a feedback.. :)

Жако

Post by Жако » Thu Jul 16, 2015 16:11

No thanks :) .
A video Would be too short with only two words: “no effects” :lol: .
I have a lot to learn here and very little to teach :wink: .

No thanks :) .
Too short video with only two words: "No effects" :lol: .
I have a lot to learn here and some to teach :wink: .

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 16, 2015 16:14

Жако wrote:I Have a lot to learn here.. :wink:.
And write.. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 16, 2015 16:20

ММ wrote:AND why Italian Russian?
MMsincerely hope it has become clear the response to this question.. :)

Жако

Post by Жако » Thu Jul 16, 2015 16:26

Ахим wrote:
Жако wrote:I Have a lot to learn here.. :wink:.
And write.. :)
When I'll have something useful to write, I'll be happy to do it :) .
When I have something useful to write, I'm happy to do it :) .
Ахим wrote:
ММ wrote:AND why Italian Russian?
MMsincerely hope it has become clear the response to this question.. :)
Google translate don't let me understand this phrase :roll: ... but perhaps I understood :? .
Google Translate don't let me understand this phrase :roll: ... But maybe I understood :? .

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 16, 2015 16:29

Жако wrote:don't let me understand this phrase :roll:.
It's an answer to forum member with nickname MM.. Something like that: "I sincerely hope you understood the answer of this question"..

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Jun 09, 2016 14:09

I think whether it is possible to laminate a chamber and stickers?

Thank you

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Jun 09, 2016 14:58

Can

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Jun 09, 2016 15:09

Thank you. And no matter be cold lamination or hot? Thank you