COMPETITION VIDEO REVIEWS

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
алекс.
Re: CONTEST VIDEO REVIEWS

Post by алекс. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 21:43

Link to my video testimonial:
https://yadi.sk/i/Fz3LUPzdhs27C
It is interesting to observe online the progress of the experiment on the effect of Parlor plants (in the video I briefly talk about it), please unsubscribe to this thread! :)

p.s. when the experiments were conducted 2 years ago, even the thought has not arisen to remove all video - did not think that such a result would be))

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:39

I have been there in the background not visible labels no?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:59

алекс. wrote:online over the course of the experiment on the effect of Parlor plants
You can control their "time" with СС108 - in literature - met in the book "Earth visarov" /shared about this book in the appropriate section here in the threads about Svetlichnaya products/..
p.s. by the way another work of art, but can't remember neither the author nor the title, only the plot, but there's a similar thing..
Last edited by Иван Славов on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:06

Svetlitsa Blaga :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:41

More videos about front Room Good

[youtube][/youtube]

Link to disk

https://yadi.sk/i/jjPKhEHBhsZwo
Last edited by Смелый on Wed Jul 29, 2015 14:07, edited 2 times in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:35

Two more videos about Chamber Benefits.

u tube of something buggy. One video was processed, two more loaded and are in treatment. That's a long time for some reason.
So while I give only the links on disk. Later here will correct and insert links to the u tube.

https://yadi.sk/i/XFeOq5pyhsbTX

https://yadi.sk/i/bzxy-2JFhsdUN

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:35

Today, faced with the situation. I have a friend, I at his home. The house his son, at the age of 20 years. Handsome guy and clever. But a little luck with health. Have something repaired on your heart.
Damn it!

Well, I always was not the fool!
But many stocks for me!

In the esoteric (I locked myself in 2002), I drove that all the problems we have inside. We are to blame.

Sometimes agree, sometimes not at all.

I'm having a Good Parlor to get the real impact in the area of more than 500% (who can pinpoint, but it vskidku) put it to the side.

So, about the son of man. I asked him to lie supine, and put my Svetlitsa Blaga and the keys to her in the solar plexus (manipura chakra). He spent five minutes, and also the severity from the cards, I felt nothing.

Lord!
Nothing felt is a normal chump with clogged energy channels and energopribor. From my side, not an insult, but a huge regret. All of these people are downtrodden (and I have in the past), just the victims. Understand! How can I insult a friend's son? Only regret.

Now! It seems that the parlor itself, just a unique product! What I honestly did not expect. Otherwise I would not, those four disastrous years. It was necessary to use all the time! And creatively!

Svetlitsa cleans the grid from sabetta and tubes. The question of efficiency - a question of time. Only! And perseverance. The higher the personal energy of man, the higher his success in the material world.

And now, open for all of you.

On the forum there is a condemnation of the school DEIR that comes from not understanding.

What I learned there - puts me at a higher degree than, many of us here.

But since we are still on the Parlor - I'll link your thoughts.

SO:

1. The man has the Etheric Body. The bulk of people, it is not completely broken and skewed.

2. In school DEIR, this issue fix. In the first step, by closing the flow of energy from the second Chakra (Svadhisthana) and the sixth chakra (Agni) and thus create a solid, perfect sphere/dome (Essential, of course).
And in the fourth stage, closing the flow of energy from the first Chakra (Muladhara) and the seventh Chakra (Sahasrara), thus creating a perfect Etheric Body of man/the dome, enveloping completely all physical human body.

3. The etheric Body of man, is a kind of antenna that receives information from the environment. And transmits the information from the person in surrounding space. The more perfect the Etheric Body - the more perfect the information flowing through this miracle of Nature.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:08

Next.

4. As soon as our Etheric Body, becomes perfect (no probiota, mismatches, tails and craters, clean, bright, tight and so on, and there is a tendency that in the future, so be it), our Minde, gradually, will begin to flow into the ETHERIC BODY! Imagine that your brains have become larger than your physical body. This is what happens when our Consciousness, will flow into the Etheric Body. The first symptom will be feeling. Namely. You will feel inside yourself - YOUR BODY! You are in the physical body. You out! And your body, inside of you. Well, it's the same as now, you feel within yourself, the stomach, for example. And will feel - all physical body.

5. Using practices DEIR, you will have to plow. Repeat practice of the circuit of the Chakras, many times during the day. If you stop, reduce the number of practices - the effect fizzles.

6. It seems that Svetlitsa Blaga, doing work on the improvement of the Etheric Body (and possibly others, including, first and foremost, the Mental Body), on the machine. The weaker version, it is useful to use locally, in the early stages, stronger version - most likely work in General.

What I could be wrong. But I am sure in the main. Over the Parlor the Benefit of the future. We even can't realize its value.

7. In any case, including after the end of the video contest, I will devote a lot of time and experimentation. All results/reflections/results, I will post it on the pages of this thread.

Good luck!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Jul 15, 2015 15:22

Downloaded still on u tube two videos. Links on the disk above.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Смелый on Wed Jul 29, 2015 14:09, edited 3 times in total.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 15, 2015 17:13

Александр По wrote:rather, it will alienate people not familiar with this product and read the reviews on this forum.
Alienate those who are not ready to growth , is mostly come to those who are ready to move on!
And the subject is not in order for wimps to be persuaded on something ,
When I purchased the parlor I was interested in its action and truly it works or not , and a purchase decision I took even before reading forum!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 15, 2015 17:27

Дельтус wrote:what is the meaning of the competition if the acquired room looks like from all over the world only 3 people I am Rostislav and bold .It turns out that the prizes are guaranteed to get it to us.
It's good that others are hesitant - it is their weakness or reluctance to go to the goal
The next branch on the biointernet an experiment so say the results of two stages that 90% of people do not want to reach the goal they do not need it !!!!!!!!!

"People finally Wake up begin to control your own destiny" that's what I want to scream but everyone is asleep Wake up the unit - even judging by simple to capture video one of the first and receive a gift - it is for our brain is very hard work :) :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 15, 2015 17:44

let's see what you got

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:50

At this stage of my use of Chamber Benefits, I want to note a few things.

1. So very quickly and efficiently she began to work against me. But there probably is an element of my fitness. I work with personal energy. And front room came on the prepared soil. Plus my understanding of the processes and the vision, only strengthen my faith in this product, which certainly affects the effectiveness of its impact.

2. The last video, I complete thinking on the interaction of personal energy and drawing rooms Good, personal faith in this product. Further on the practical use.

3. Svetlitsa Blaga worked in strengthening the lower Chakras. This in turn animates (I do that) emotions and sense of smell. It becomes interesting to live. It is important to understand that awakening thus, the lower Chakras will continue the process of self-purification and further activation, but with the use of Chamber Benefits, these processes would go more actively.

4. Therefore not far off and practical results in the material sense, which, incidentally, has already come about in the future videos. If only time was now.

5. Therefore, relying only on the above I have set out, including in other posts, I can safely recommend the purchase, at least for the beginning, a Chamber 108 Good series, as a means to improve health (by improving your Etheric Body) and the subsequent gradual improvement of their material well-being. A matter of time of usage, and perseverance.

Good luck!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:25

Ростислав wrote:even judging by simple to capture video one of the first and receive a gift - it is for our brain is very hard work :) :)
Yes, you can assume that I received when I found the strength to record a video testimonial. It's worth it.. :ay
p.s. I am delighted that the SDA came up with this contest, this kind of training here, take for example the past experience on the forum where more people participated in the video recording himself and his friends - to get some bracelets.
Here the participants in the contest need to do is openly and it is hard to overcome..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39

I want to add one more thing - in the time of the recording of my video testimonial here - I didn't wear any jewelry-artifacts.. So much more interesting than to apply any "power", "influence", etc opinion, as I believe, sincere, because the ultimate goal is not to enjoy about a "Grand prize" and, from my point of view - it is overcoming some of his "clips" for more good biointernet connection.. :)

Анна Лимбер

Post by Анна Лимбер » Fri Jul 17, 2015 0:49

Good day to all! Add opinion. Do not judge strictly, spoke from the heart)
https://yadi.sk/i/kRvI4iFjhuscQ

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:11

Anna! +++ :) The other members liked it too!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Jul 17, 2015 19:10

As you all quiet!
Meanwhile, the front room, when the flicker and movement of a subject, bearing in his pocket the room Benefits without the events of the subject will not leave. Just arrived from a two day trip. Later, to sleep.
Continued to live reports tomorrow and in the future.

Good luck!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:05

More videos about front Room Good (phantom/demo/conditional Svetlitsa Blaga Brilliant series 108)

[youtube][/youtube]

Link to disk

https://yadi.sk/i/l8bX6681hw7w9
Last edited by Смелый on Wed Jul 29, 2015 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29

I want to explain one simple truth, about the Parlor the Benefits, and why so few video reviews.

I'm here on the forum mentioned the resistance of the environment. It is true. It is likely that there are a decent number of people who were going to do video reviews. But....., like that...., later...., no...... and so on.

This is the resistance of the environment.

Imagine that what is not understandable is how the Parlor Sake appeared on earth several billion pieces. And every inhabitant of the Earth, a special decree, under pain of death, forced to wear on its own, the Room Good, and the inhabitants of the Earth, in good faith, will be the decree to do?

Presented?

Now imagine the consequences of such a mass wearing of Parlor Good!

Yes, this World, in this form, and not last month.

WE ARE NOT!

AND THE WORLD AROUND US LIKE THIS!

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:52

BoldGood day to all! Post a video which used to put shy :) https://yadi.sk/i/-z4wMLSdhwAB6

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jul 18, 2015 22:02

ekonorm

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:56

мимоходом wrote:Might be worth considering - what exactly is disastrous for humanity.
Make sense? Do you really imagine that they are able to save humanity?
мимоходом wrote:I do not do vector insatiable consumption, which you also promoted as arguments about the wonders of the parlor?
Really? I advocate? Insatiable consumption?

I about consumption in General, not a word. I'm more on the topic of acquisition. And improve themselves. Making yourself more freedom!

I'm on the video yesterday was told I have just three weeks of use of the front Room so have no desire to control your thoughts. To construct sentences, to think positively, to focus on learning goals and objectives.

I began to live simply. Trying to arrange the transaction. Instead of monitoring the accuracy of thinking - it's the state of the observer. I'm watching myself in terms of how I'm changing. And the energy and interaction with the outside world, and assessment of how and what I think now. Define, calculate, as it may be the influence of wear on chamber Benefits, as I identified it.

In General, three weeks of interaction with the Chamber in close mode, I changed to the 60 percent.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:04

More videos about front Room Good

[youtube][/youtube]

Link to disk

https://yadi.sk/i/jIIDoPyBhwnBv
Last edited by Смелый on Wed Jul 29, 2015 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:10

In what found!

Watch the video with Sergei Dinovite!

[youtube][/youtube]