Of specific performance with the parlor (practice)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 10, 2010 21:12

Nothing wrong with what I got - and there is a forum for public discussion of issues. What is good and evil, justice and injustice, moral/immoral, moral/immoral, there are only in human society I knew before, of course. But I was wondering the opinion of ASD relative to the rate of profit. For example, my margin is 60.5 %, it was possible to reach 90 % (nothing illegal-retail sale of agricultural products). If I purchase the Svetlitsa Blaga - not correct whether it me financial flows in the direction of reducing them? Roughly speaking - do not get for their money the Prosecutor. :wink:
In fairness, I note that in the dairy industry profitability is 400-600% :shock:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:16

I must confess that I'm not an expert on the parlor.

But I believe that as the modulator harmonizing the process(I guess I understand the essence of her work), the Benefits ponastroit the processes that are associated with the influx of wealth than it would increase your personal weight, so to speak, in the information, so to speak, equivalent. As more massive the object, You will be able to qualify for more :) So the Prosecutor - I do not think, do not think.... On the contrary, the increase in the inflow of the benefits without it can create imbalance, not her. WELL, unless of course You persist in programming......

Danger, but not the parlor, may lie in the other. If these or other technologies using, as you should activate your subconscious mind, it suddenly (it happens sometimes) may decide that it is not the way to go (well for example, instead of your favorite things and dreams busy making money) and try to arrange a mutiny. Have had, a loved one, always more opportunities :) and in General it is in the Union and in cahoots with the universe. It happens rarely, perhaps one bright event for 100-200 people, but it happens. And by the way this is not difficult to avoid. Just need to move and this course too. Ie to deal with them, personal development, and simultaneously to improve the financial side. Then not from the subconscious, or the universe no claims are received.
Well, this is my humble experience for how many years and how many hundred people assembled observed. So Good I'm not afraid. But even simple and very useful disc, like "Star wanderer" (my friend is one of my favorite) easily. He gave it to one person, he is such an optimist, well, like a donkey, And-and compared to him, just a sea of optimism.... so he couple of listens was enough to go in full - family in divorce, debts, work in the negative and went we go... but nothing came out in a reasonable time. Ie perhaps the subconscious mind is in time to do got through to him, sometimes better than the method of re-incarnation :) Paraphrasing - if a person has serious imbalances and areas of tension, as the development and harmonization of events in the outside, which is often accompanied with the activation of the right hemisphere, as part of this process, these areas of tension can start to be reflected in the surrounding events and / or emotions, sometimes in sores clear of psychosomatic nature, in relationships with family and etc. Sometimes it happens unexpectedly. But usually, such an implementation of events - best-case scenario than to wait for the inside to rot.
So don't be afraid to take Good. Everything will be good :) and I don't think that the activator of the subconscious.<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Mar 10, 2010 22:43

Ванька-встанька wrote:what is good and evil, justice and injustice, moral/immoral, moral/immoral, there are only in human society I knew before, of course. But I was wondering the opinion of ASD relative to the rate of profit. For example, my margin is 60.5 %, it was possible to reach 90 % (nothing illegal-retail sale of agricultural products). If I purchase the Svetlitsa Blaga - not correct whether it me financial flows in the direction of reducing them? Roughly speaking - do not get for their money the Prosecutor. :wink:
In fairness, I note that in the dairy industry profitability is 400-600% :shock:
The concept of profitability and profit margin is rather arbitrary and depends on the adopted tax accounting system for income and expenses. Different countries have different systems and different calculations.
To SAT all this is irrelevant. The key word in the title - Good. It's not the money, and much more. There are benefits that money can't buy. Money are in this case secondary character. They act here as a mediator between man and goods. If you have the opportunity to get the benefit of bypassing the stage of money, the change of a financial nature may not be.
SB has the potential of going beyond the limitations that you yourself have created and which do not allow you to zoom in on the flow of goods. But to realize these opportunities You can only choose. Without your active participation, nothing will happen.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Mar 10, 2010 23:13

Михаил_ wrote:I must confess that I'm not an expert on the parlor.

But I believe that as the modulator harmonizing the process(I guess I understand the essence of her work), the Benefits ponastroit the processes that are associated with the influx of wealth than it would increase your personal weight, so to speak, in the information, so to speak, equivalent. As more massive the object, You will be able to qualify for more :) So the Prosecutor - I do not think, do not think.... On the contrary, the increase in the inflow of the benefits without it can create imbalance, not her. WELL, unless of course You persist in programming......

Danger, but not the parlor, may lie in the other. If these or other technologies using, as you should activate your subconscious mind, it suddenly (it happens sometimes) may decide that it is not the way to go (well for example, instead of your favorite things and dreams busy making money) and try to arrange a mutiny. Have had, a loved one, always more opportunities :) and in General it is in the Union and in cahoots with the universe. It happens rarely, perhaps one bright event for 100-200 people, but it happens. And by the way this is not difficult to avoid. Just need to move and this course too. Ie to deal with them, personal development, and simultaneously to improve the financial side. Then not from the subconscious, or the universe no claims are received.
Well, this is my humble experience for how many years and how many hundred people assembled observed. So Good I'm not afraid. But even simple and very useful disc, like "Star wanderer" (my friend is one of my favorite) easily. He gave it to one person, he is such an optimist, well, like a donkey, And-and compared to him, just a sea of optimism.... so he couple of listens was enough to go in full - family in divorce, debts, work in the negative and went we go... but nothing came out in a reasonable time. Ie perhaps the subconscious mind is in time to do got through to him, sometimes better than the method of re-incarnation :) Paraphrasing - if a person has serious imbalances and areas of tension, as the development and harmonization of events in the outside, which is often accompanied with the activation of the right hemisphere, as part of this process, these areas of tension can start to be reflected in the surrounding events and / or emotions, sometimes in sores clear of psychosomatic nature, in relationships with family and etc. Sometimes it happens unexpectedly. But usually, such an implementation of events - best-case scenario than to wait for the inside to rot.
So don't be afraid to take Good. Everything will be good :) and I don't think that the activator of the subconscious.
You accurately represent the Council's work. In the structure SB provides protection against such self-destructive processes. At the time, I've seen people who rushed in spiritual practices without regard and got is personal growth and growth of prosperity is the complete collapse in all directions. Analyzing similar cases, I came to the conclusion that man is self-knowledge and creativity starts to tear a familiar context. Breaking gorazo easier than to build.
SB is a system that allows you to create new links without destroying the old. In the process of transformation of the old relations can become unimportant and painlessly wither away themselves, but the main criterion of growth - the increasing complexity and diversity of relations. This reduces conflict and increases adaptability, blagostostoyanie grows by increasing horizons and broadmindedness. That is, the person becomes more grounded in this world and the possibility of its increase. So SB is not the activator of the subconscious, and trigger possibilities. The implementation of new capabilities depends on the person and his abilities. Every decision he takes.<

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:41

Michael,
You seem to have purchased the mirror of ISIS, have any results?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 14:50

Guga, I have no mirror well.... I mean, I mostly use my own products. Not that incredulous, answers and explanations of ASD opposite me, very close and clear that's why I'm here and I go to read something interesting from attention lost, just to pile up all above the norm - makes no sense. The mirror I bought as a gift, you can assume that in my mouth is something like a higher rating :). I thought it was extremely strong and effective item (well I have it apart, pulled the modulator, I read their work on the line, felt, in hands took and gave to others to hold, and collected ....) Ie, I'm happy. Very useful and working stuff. Areactually for any person, because due to the nature of the accepted norms of the society we heavily broken in time. Would recommend. But more I can not say, because of the other person. He uses regularly, but because he is also engaged in a lot of practices, rather exotic, to highlight the mirror effect of all of this is extremely difficult, actually not possible.
You see - said a lot about nothing, sorry. Specific results can not lead, but to have would recommend to all. Yes.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Thu Mar 11, 2010 18:57

Михаил_ wrote:Guga, I have no mirror well.... I mean, I mostly use my own products. Not that incredulous, answers and explanations of ASD opposite me, very close and clear that's why I'm here and I go to read something interesting from attention lost, just to pile up all above the norm - makes no sense. The mirror I bought as a gift, you can assume that in my mouth is something like a higher rating :). I thought it was extremely strong and effective item (well I have it apart, pulled the modulator, I read their work on the line, felt, in hands took and gave to others to hold, and collected ....) Ie, I'm happy. Very useful and working stuff. Areactually for any person, because due to the nature of the accepted norms of the society we heavily broken in time. Would recommend. But more I can not say, because of the other person. He uses regularly, but because he is also engaged in a lot of practices, rather exotic, to highlight the mirror effect of all of this is extremely difficult, actually not possible.
You see - said a lot about nothing, sorry. Specific results can not lead, but to have would recommend to all. Yes.
Okay, thanks

Константин О.

Post by Константин О. » Sun Mar 14, 2010 21:54

I have the Svetlitsa-Super is worn off the sticker, for some reason, unstable paint from her. Will this affect the action of the chamber?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Mar 14, 2010 22:00

Константин Ольнов wrote:I Have the Svetlitsa-Super is worn off the sticker, for some reason, unstable paint from her. Will this affect the action of the chamber?
Will have no effect. This is a purely decorative piece.

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:29

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Svetlitsa-Super keep the label away from you,directed at him.It will help him get a better feel for your luminosity and help to establish contact.In the negotiations it makes sense to begin important issues after 10-15 minutes,when the effect of the drawing rooms.
Andrew,
why label myself?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29

In this case that the chamber have an effect on the interlocutor.When the function,a label to yourself.

MVN

Post by MVN » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40

The question for practitioners. Increasingly began to occur illumination, i.e. intuition has improved. For example going in the case and at the head of the event shows, maybe even irrelevant, but as experience has shown, manifested in the place where you are going, or have already arrived.
Show events are neutral, positive or negative. Usually I don't correct their actions after insight, but have come to believe that we must be more aware and to consider the insight.
The question is how to account for illumination as the owner of the super chamber.
1.Just to know?
2.To know and be ready for an event?
3.To know and to do everything possible to avoid the event if it is negative? Or on the contrary to do everything possible to hasten the event, if it's positive?

Interested in the technique of working with parlor in the questions above.