Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:50

Штиль wrote:Well what about the Good gold didn't tell him
By the way, the price of gold the most normal. Normal. Some appointed - and appointed. After all, this is the next card, and buys it the one who in my experience will check how it works just Good. It would be good if there was for example another SB as an entry in the "real" price. Or, for example, Proto Good, Good silver, Good gold, etc.
to anyone not listening in my experience to check and then have to solve the following need or do not need.
But these examples are with the hotel, the cake is very questionable benefits. Although I don't doubt -- all was well. But this, unfortunately, is not good.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:30

awaken
Every man for himself determines what is good for him and what is not. Positive emotions that we (I)derived from the possession, loss, situation any - good. If You found a lot of money in the street, they experienced joy + you still fucked them on the head - good? I doubt it. A kind word, attention, care, love, luck, when they are needed - good? Probably Yes.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Aug 14, 2009 13:48

Dimas

It turns out that you exclude the action of the Conductor and is credited with everything Good. Or the handler is no longer listening? Me while listening was the event that I would gladly have ascribed the Good, but Good and the SS was not, and events were, and only positive. And with SS I have a glass cat crashed that 40 years ago, I bought it, and fell it 100 thousand times and not crashed, and recently crashed, and so that glue is impossible. :cry:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:08

awaken
The conductor listened to a couple of months ago,and then 3 times more is not, probably don't need that right now external factors are only MM, SS, SB and journey through the Inner worlds. I also during Provodnika a lot of interesting things happened, but now I don't listen to him.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:17

Forgot to say - the cat was bought before I was born, and recently I thought maybe she said something negative and put a number shungite pyramid. And recently I thought: I'd better put in its place something else, as the cat sell to collectors. :wiz

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Fri Aug 14, 2009 16:16

оуаакун wrote:Forgot to say - the cat was bought before I was born, and recently I thought maybe she said something negative and put a number shungite pyramid. And recently I thought: I'd better put in its place something else, as the cat sell to collectors. :wiz
And how about this: a cat carrying a negative not only to you but to other people. Smashing cat, you benefit yourself and others, because of ancient rarities, even dangerous, very difficult to refuse :)

Version for transferring: you have no friends collectors... stranger can cheat... because cheating is not desirable...the cat will get rid want to... What to do? The answer is to destroy, then strain with the implementation of not have to. You successfully implemented :)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Aug 14, 2009 21:58

Auraveda

But I even now broken the cat is a pity to throw away... :)

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23

оуаакун wrote:Auraveda

But I even now broken the cat is a pity to throw away... :)
So to collectors, you would definitely not related :)

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Mon Aug 17, 2009 18:00

Works!
I had to buy a safe. We went to the store in Your House, when I saw that there is such a product. Chose the model for 13800 RUB. the Seller told about it, and then says, "it is better to buy the box or in the office ( closed on Saturday-Sunday) or in the shop Three pillars. There it is 3800 RUB." I even asked about the price, I thought that he made a mistake. Drove in Three whales. Fifth floor, Department of safes, the price was 12600 RUB. We the seller said that we are sent from shop Your House because is lower price, and that is 3800 RUB For the amount of us safe and sold.

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Thu Aug 20, 2009 23:39

Many of my colleagues say that the consultancy market is dying, that the draft is over, there is no work. I called today twice about the new projects and in the mail one vacancy each sent... and one more I found myself... I think my layer of the world is full of projects and of work and money :)) I think that such obvious progress - the continuation of a Chamber Benefit.

Солнышко :-)

Post by Солнышко :-) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 23:20

About the keys to the SB, they are all different? how do they differ?
Why in the Good Parlor is the room, what is it for?

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Tue Sep 15, 2009 0:09

I must say that all previous observed phenomena at the initial stage of interaction with the Parlor pale before that started to happen now. My world my personal feelings have changed beyond recognition. Opened such opportunities for personal development and growth that I never even dreamed of, and dreams that were vague and unclear, clearly took shape, as if cut on the fabric of my world. Concentration at work has increased to such an extent that I can work 8 hours straight without being distracted by the Internet and other extraneous information, and the passage of 8 hours to fully switch to rest. I don't care how I look, how old I am and what my success in career and personal life, although that was a big fad a while ago. All this became unimportant to me now. The strongest changes are felt rather inside than outside. Everything was okay, but not as much as before... kind of had a feeling that this month I spent a year. And that I live in a different world...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:35

Auraveda
Sorry,I forgot,you only have Good and Great?

Post by Солнышко :-) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 20:16

Ahhh... write to somebody about Svetlitsa Blaga and keys!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:41

Sun :-)
On benefits need a room for identification of authentication and the keys are all the same visually,but with different numbers.

Даоист

Post by Даоист » Wed Sep 16, 2009 15:32

Bought The Room-Good. We will see. But there is a question about activation: have activated it? In the information leaflet supplied, it is said that "the user is valid card..., but at me it has not been activated! It turns out that they all are activated from the seller? How strange it is. After about keys in the same paper States that "the customer receives a confirmation about the activation keys (email or SMS)", but when I asked Dmitry, he said that the key is just passed, and all any other action it is taking place.
Explain pliz!

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Wed Sep 16, 2009 17:14

Аураведа wrote:All this became unimportant to me now. The strongest changes are felt rather inside than outside. Everything was okay, but not as much as before... kind of had a feeling that this month I spent a year. And that I live in a different world...
Auraveda,
Very interesting to read Your observations.
You write that he lived for a month a year. You mean a different quality of life, more "grown-up" assessment of the validity (i.e., has "matured" for a year) or event-fullness and the realization of the goals?
And yet, in terms of material goods, could be seen in this area wearing a Chamber-Good?
Whether You are working with targets (installations)?
Sorry for so many questions.

Post by Солнышко :-) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 17:27

Dimas wrote:the Sun :-)
On benefits need a room for identification of authentication and the keys are all the same visually,but with different numbers.
Dimas I the store said that the keys are all different, choose depending on what you want. You can specify all of them for different purposes? Do not understand. :-(

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 16, 2009 21:14

Даоист wrote:Purchased the Parlor-Good. We will see. But there is a question about activation: have activated it? In the information leaflet supplied, it is said that "the user is valid card..., but at me it has not been activated! It turns out that they all are activated from the seller? How strange it is. After about keys in the same paper States that "the customer receives a confirmation about the activation keys (email or SMS)", but when I asked Dmitry, he said that the key is just passed, and all any other action it is taking place.
Explain pliz!
The cards Svetlitsa Blaga user not need to activate.It is already activated.
The keys ASD will explain in detail in a few days when I get back from my trip.

Гость 3

Post by Гость 3 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 0:32

Аураведа wrote:I Must say that all previous observed phenomena at the initial stage of interaction with the Parlor pale before that started to happen now. My world my personal feelings have changed beyond recognition. Opened such opportunities for personal development and growth that I never even dreamed of, and dreams that were vague and unclear, clearly took shape, as if cut on the fabric of my world. Concentration at work has increased to such an extent that I can work 8 hours straight without being distracted by the Internet and other extraneous information, and the passage of 8 hours to fully switch to rest. I don't care how I look, how old I am and what my success in career and personal life, although that was a big fad a while ago. All this became unimportant to me now. The strongest changes are felt rather inside than outside. Everything was okay, but not as much as before... kind of had a feeling that this month I spent a year. And that I live in a different world...
Amazing description, Auraveda! :ay
What's even more surprising that I have some similar internal feeling of what is happening in our world... I don't know and won't presume what it is: good, super, discs, mm or all together...
Life the last month reminds me of a story Benjamin Button in the film, really... around the vanity, someone is ill and recovers, takes offense and lets go of resentment, marries, meets, and I would watch it from the side, outwardly involved, but vanity is not affected. And again. There is a vague and almost conscious feeling of some great importance or something. Can intuitive "feeling" of the way?
Somehow do sometimes feel contrived and specially built tariff restrictiveness of this world. I at this stage don't need a lot, just enough and it is quiet. Therefore, the vector of movement is directed more inward than outward. (As in your case, probably) But it is worth mentioning vystroeny connection with his ancestral channel, and the movement of life as the successor commenced ancestors. If I understand you correctly, you build in parallel connection, using servalan as a tool?<

373Алекс

Post by 373Алекс » Thu Sep 17, 2009 0:53

Key provides additional connectivity structure Setline-Benefits with card. Due to which increases the dimensionality of the interaction. But this one-time procedure. It is enough for a cardholder to hold the key in hand, and even better to apply it for some time to the card.
After activating the card no need to carry it with you. Enough to have it at home or in the wallet.

Даоист

Post by Даоист » Thu Sep 17, 2009 15:08

373Алекс wrote: After activating the card no need to carry it with you. Enough to have it at home or in the wallet.
You must be mistaken, because the card need to carry. Or did You mean the key?

373Алекс

Post by 373Алекс » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:51

Даоист wrote:
373Алекс wrote: After activating the card no need to carry it with you. Enough to have it at home or in the wallet.
You must be mistaken, because the card need to carry. Or did You mean the key?
Key.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sat Sep 19, 2009 14:44

And I live in a different world...
Looks like Auraveda moved into a parallel world.
This explains its absence on the forum. :roll:
Or rather she's already answered questions, but on another forum Psychotronics... there is even Dimas have a... :)

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:28

Гостья wrote: Very interesting to read Your observations.
You write that he lived for a month a year. You mean a different quality of life, more "grown-up" assessment of the validity (i.e., has "matured" for a year) or event-fullness and the realization of the goals?
And yet, in terms of material goods, could be seen in this area wearing a Chamber-Good?
Whether You are working with targets (installations)?
Sorry for so many questions.
I mean the richness of the past month events, as well as a qualitative change in the perception of the world, as if to leap to another level of perception. Yes, I became more Mature mentally and more independent. Materially changed this: every day now I find several coins on the road and enjoy it as a child, I find them all the time. Sleep has become less - not want. With the purposes specifically I'm not working. Just fantasize sometimes for fun, what kind of life I would be happy. Was able to violate certain prohibitions, which did not allow me to feel. And see what restrictions have yet to recycle. Clearly see and hear when I was trying to plant the guilt (relatives, mostly) and began to notice how she is doing. And now you see how a lot of guilt in many, many, many people around me and how hard it is to live with her. But they were so used to her cargo, which do not feel it, but just crushed it and living to my full capacity, and even in a drop of its power. I lived, and now slowly beginning to clear....