Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Петр Петрович
Re: Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Post by Петр Петрович » Sun Dec 25, 2011 18:44

It is no secret. It all depends on the ratio :). In the simplest case my luck stands as much as I'll put money on the line: at the best of times amounts up to 2 thousand dollars. Now would I on such an adventure is not exactly decided :?
About the health question is not quite correct. The exact amount I will be able to call, only health losing. You have a desire to communicate with the dead? :) .
As a person who gave 7 years of security (economic) company, employing nearly 8,000 people, I will declare: absolute safety, both physical and economic, cannot be ensured. Personal safety can only be achieved if on a desert island. But even the castles of the Latin American drug lords can successfully storm.
I just did tears of emotion cause phrase of "Generation PI": Yes, the car was booking. But she's from normal people was booking, not from thugs!
My classmates - this is a separate issue. One of the classmates left for permanent residence in Germany, one in Sweden. One classmate in the 11th grade, "sat on a needle" - gold medalist was, by the way. School friend left for permanent residence in Canada. In school we only received knowledge, but education is also a skill. And skills we have received not even WUS Oh, and directly at the workplace. Thus, someone flew up, someone sank to the bottom, but the main part was to work with engineers-builders, -electricians, -mechanics and other engineers.
My good mood yesterday and today is about the same: yesterday, I spent about 10 hours in search of things I needed, but the evening found her with a 50% discount and was very pleased with it. So pleased that today the money saved has covered their loved ones "the clearing" :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:10

Pro health clear how much money You would be ready to pay to most diseases You have bypassed party? How much to the greater number of dangers You passed? The question about education was not about that, Oh well.... As for the good mood, the 90% discount, but a cheaper product (less in cash) You would have brought less pleasure? Or 25% off when the rest of the surrounding is not available and she would bring You pleasure? And nice but inexpensive gift? The success of Your loved ones? Friends? Understand issues in terms of philosophical and can give today and tomorrow different results, so we can say rhetorical, ask yourself. But why many people are having a lot of money (denoted as the billionaires), don't have enough health, security, happiness, luck, power, good mood, etc.?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:27

For 3 years, no positive results were observed.I believe that everything is a placebo effect for those who acted.There is only the hypnotic effect of how to spend the last paycheck for the products of ASD,not realizing why I acquire knowing that all this at least for me, a positive effect has not.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:35

:lol: :lol: :lol: And how do ASD You hypnotized all this time?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:43

effect of room-good-diamond he wears in his pocket and programs the expansion of its business.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:50

And how is it (here):
Шломо wrote:here Svetlitsa-super the previous generation nothing of the kind was given,and Vice versa-energy,confidence,clarity of consciousness and thinkingexcellent mood.
....also the program? But this is not the description of the hypnotic state :? even on the contrary.
Шломо wrote:effect svetlitsy-good-diamond he wears in his pocket and programs the expansion of its business.

A great is a Chamber Good Diamond :ay

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Dec 25, 2011 21:06

if I as a buyer have the right to describe their feelings,and wrote as there are words the average person,if someone does not let me delete messages. and I just accidentally got involved in all of this is not clear to me(I mean in General, all products of the store) out of curiosity and unbeknownst to himself too carried away(too expensive for me passion is not bringing much benefit),so I decided that it was not for me.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 25, 2011 21:15

You describe your feelings and what is so subversive, I do not understand.
And even conclusions for 3 years of use is quite logical made for myself:
Шломо wrote:maybe just some hidden health problems emerged.Is it possible that someone individually and not suitable.
But what about hypnosis? H year. And remotely. Funny....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Sun Dec 25, 2011 22:28

Шломо wrote:In 3 years no positive results were observed.I believe that everything is a placebo effect for those who acted.There is only the hypnotic effect of how to spend the last paycheck for the products of ASD,not realizing why I acquire knowing that all this at least for me, a positive effect has not.
Шломо wrote:I che did not like the effect of svetlitsy-super 4-generation card-the head kind of is "square",and all the people around some "bad" are,in short, money is only wasted here.I won't be buying not so clear to me products,and this will have to throw away from yourself.
Шломо wrote:I did not like the feel of this type of product.
Шломо wrote:how to "disable" myself СК1М? it and dispose of it-it is probably not possible? well, for example as described by Master Tao he disposed of his first poorly made stabilizer.
Just as I understand СК1М is a constant booster of my mental energy,my ie any negative thought or desire,for example with anger can materialize automatically,and you can be so confused,then that does not understand che's happening to you.In a word it is not for mere mortals,so I think that "tie" with all sorts of similar experiments,while Durkee has not heard.
Shlomo, what's got into you? Or someone else is hosting your nickname :?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01

Gave reproach to her husband so he paid the prize which were only in the next year to give. Now back does not give :?

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Dec 28, 2011 21:19

Л@на wrote:Shlomo, what's got into you? Or someone else is hosting your nickname :?
apparently "went through" I'm practicing.It's time to buy a K1.I did not want it is critical to speak about the product ASD and Mikhail(my apologies),because despite some of the nuances of a lot of good and positively implemented in my life and the people around me-from improving their health with various ailments health,to adjust and stabilize life situations from improving relations within society,to positive changes of the personal characteristics of specific individuals in different situations.Michael and ASD people are wise and cultured and I think they understand that people are working on yourself can sometimes behave a bit "inadequate".
in this case, it is probably appropriate to quote one of the points of karmic commandments:"If you do good,people will accuse you of hidden selfish motives.-Do good deeds all the same"
Very pleased that the forum for such wonderful and kind people.Happy new year!let all the negativity will remain in the past year,and with the new year in our life will come joy and happiness!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:12

As with my SB hold while her husband write his words: Today went to the messenger by the marker was not there. At the exit to him comes a man (just a customer of the same store) and says he heard that the right marker gets out of the bag and gives the question of how much money, said "happy new year" :) Yes.... feel sailed my SB :cry:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:26

:ay Happy new Year!!!

Муза

Post by Муза » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:25

the key to SB should definitely buy?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16

And do I have to buy the very SB? :wink:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58

Муза wrote:the key to the SB should definitely buy?
Do not have.

Муза

Post by Муза » Sat Oct 27, 2012 0:11

They can be carried along in the pocket of the SS And the SB?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Oct 27, 2012 0:32

Yes but better on the neck

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Oct 27, 2012 13:39

Муза wrote:They can be carried along in the pocket of the SS And the SB?
In place and face in the same direction. It is possible sometimes to change the place of wearing, I'm on the belt then in the pocket on the chest. Changing the perception, at the beginning of the may manifest the discomfort...

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Nov 03, 2012 19:18

:ap It's only been one week since you started wearing SB, and I have already been offered a promotion. And at once on 3 steps up 8) .
Perhaps this decision was made long before my Room-Good, but I just read it later, but I don't believe coincidences :?

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sat Nov 03, 2012 22:16

Muse wrote(a):
They can be carried along in the pocket of the SS And the SB?

In place and face in the same direction. It is possible sometimes to change the place of wearing, I'm on the belt then in the pocket on the chest. Changing the perception, at the beginning of the may manifest the discomfort...

About wearing please clarify. SS and SB as should be to the body? The back or front side? Or doesn't matter and will work the same way?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Nov 03, 2012 23:27

Facial to yourself means to "highlight" themselves, respectively, from itself, so abort. Of course better yourself first "pump"!!!

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sun Nov 04, 2012 0:13

Thank You for the clarification!

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Mon Nov 05, 2012 18:52

The day before yesterday broke the home phone. In order to save on repairs, I decided to call a friend, radio. By the way, haven't seen him for almost a year. Dialed the number, and this number does not already exist, it turns out. Today walking around the city, although the weather is not flying, hear someone called by name, looked around...And who do you think it was? He and his former partner, also a communications :shock:
Repairing himself, he however, refused, citing a 3-day binge :oops: . But given the number of our common friend, an employee of electrotechnical laboratory of the plant, which have exactly the desired components and associated equipment.
bi Svetlitsa-Blaga - super!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 07, 2012 22:06

and not a word :ay