Independent study Ekonorma.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
МерКаБа
Independent study Ekonorma.

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Dec 24, 2009 18:54

Independent study results Ekonorma.
Car: Renault Megane scenic 2.0 1999. release. Petrol.
The card was in the center of the car, under the driver's seat. (I have the cards)
The results of measurements of exhaust TO use Ekonorma.
CO – 0,63 %
SN – 74 ppm

The results of measurements of exhaust AFTER use Ekonorma.
CO – 0,70 %
SN – 56 ppm

Reducing emissions of hydrocarbons (CH) is 25%
The result is co emissions, according to my conjecture, says that for this machine is the norm. But of course, I would like to comment of Sergey Dinovich.
Thank you for your attention.
====================================
after Exactly 4 months on the technical examination showed a 0.3 % :shock:
Ekonorm is not removed from the car and lay. Measurements were performed by the same device as last time, even people the same pacing. Gasoline is the same, with the same filling. The difference of the temperature OKR. environment – 3 degrees.
Last edited by МерКаБа on Wed Mar 24, 2010 16:01, edited 3 times in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 21:19

Merkaba
What about petrol consumption?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Dec 24, 2009 21:45

Жека3000 Didn't measure it.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 22:21

Merkaba
This is a very big mistake! Sorry!

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Independent study Ekonorma.

Post by АСД » Tue Dec 29, 2009 22:54

МерКаБа wrote:Independent research results Ekonorma.
Car: Renault Megane scenic 2.0 1999. release. Petrol.
The card was in the center of the car, under the driver's seat. (I have the cards)
The results of measurements of exhaust TO use Ekonorma.
CO – 0,63 %
SN – 74 ppm

The results of measurements of exhaust AFTER use Ekonorma.
CO – 0,70 %
SN – 56 ppm

Reducing emissions of hydrocarbons (CH) is 25%
The result is co emissions, according to my conjecture, says that for this machine is the norm. But of course, I would like to comment of Sergey Dinovich.
Thank you for your attention.
For those who are going to put such ecological experiments with Economou:
1. Ekonorm for these purposes it is necessary to fix the bottom of the tank.
2. Monitoring/SN doing at idle and at a frequency of 2000-3000 rpm. So you need a tachometer to monitor engine rpm. Install the rpm on the eyes gives too much variation in performance.
3. It is desirable to make multiple measurements with an interval of 2-3 days and then a month to see the dynamics of changes and to estimate the error of the experiment.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Wed Dec 30, 2009 16:22

Gee, how interesting!!! Give research on fuel economy!!! If there are significant changes in fuel consumption - definitely buy it!!!

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Wed Dec 30, 2009 18:48

I looked at peredachku "Mythbusters" so they experimentally proved that under the stress of the driver, the car uses 30% more fuel, MAYBE the SECRET EKONORMA THIS?

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:30

As an engineer, such measurements can only say one thing.
Lime. This is the "highest stage of development" unutrennimi world" Merkaba? After such "pissweak" simply ridiculous to any literate person to believe, I repeat believe in the reality of the effectiveness of this "device". Do not disgrace, my dear. Nepoznannogo us not to measure, but you can not so illiterate to go into this unknown, and thereby to make fun of his illiteracy may be a good idea.

ASD, suggest that this technique of measurement, and this is the easiest way to get books into the hands and read how and what to do. You yourself putting yourself in ridicule. You claim to have any real results.

I did not deny any sverhestestvennoe phenomena, but it is necessary in the 21st century tion to stick at that was passed a minium of 60, and in some cases 80 years ago.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:36

:)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:25

!Энди wrote:I Looked at peredachku "Mythbusters" so they experimentally proved that under the stress of the driver, the car uses 30% more fuel, MAYBE the SECRET EKONORMA THIS?
In the Catalog, in the section about Ekonorm written "Comparative analysis of automobiles equipped with a device made in 7 taxi Park in Moscow showed that the financial results from the operation of the taxi device exceeded by more than 20% on other vehicles without devices in the reduction of accidents and number of repairs". What can be stressful from a professional taxi driver?

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Sat Feb 27, 2010 13:30

Dear roly-poly, we work with some of the most interesting nanomaterials 1 (one) ml of which gives no less and often more. So no engineer digitalist never will believe in the word taxoplasmosis figures. One example today of extraespecially is the famous maker of water filters Petrik. He and the reviews are not from the fleet, and the sea is decent, but after this test the water after it filters it turned out that everything looks different than on paper. I'm not questioning the possibility of effects from the use of non-traditional methods, but need real results, not sewn to the case of the word from the cab company. Remove in the same ZMZ or Zile indicator diagram before and after and see how is burning fuel in a real workflow. Well, to offer you believe taksoparka this is something of a "technocratic" if a real result that can be measured. Interesting, but do these taxoplasma the variation of fuel consumption to weather conditions. And this really is measured when testing any engines. You enter various correction factors to bring all measurements to standard conditions. And you offer spit on the experience of many and believe taxoplasmosis "engineers" of human souls?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08

Алексей Кузнецов wrote:ASD, suggest that this technique of measurement, and this is the easiest way to get books into the hands and read how and what to do. You yourself putting yourself in ridicule. You claim to have any real results.
I propose to use the standard method (GOST R 52033-2003) determine the exhaust emissions of cars.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:33

Алексей Кузнецов wrote:So no engineer digitalist never will believe in the word taxoplasmosis figures
And here "believe every word"? Money is not shebang, not sand - they are usually counted, not believing a word. !Andy asked about the effects of stress on the driver of the car, and I replied that I was driving were drivers are professionals, Moscow the taxi drivers.
What for "some of the most interesting nanomaterials"? On the market or are only testing the engines work?
And another question to the engineer-digitalist: And that it is impossible to construct the engine so as not to have to use tricks and stuff? Why the West and in the East the engines are "go" without a major overhaul at 1,000,000 km, and a maximum of 100-150 thousand?

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:14

Ванька-встанька wrote:And here "believe every word"? Money is not shebang, not sand - they are usually counted, not believing a word. !
az

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Mar 24, 2010 15:23

after Exactly 4 months on the technical examination showed a 0.3 % :shock:
Ekonorm is not removed from the car and lay. Measurements were performed by the same device as last time, even people the same pacing. Gasoline is the same, with the same filling. The difference of the temperature OKR. environment – 3 degrees.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun May 09, 2010 16:07

Tallinn firm Knowmen conducted within six months of independent study devices Ehkonorm various modifications. In several countries the ehkonorm equipped with about 50 cars. The measurements were held in the onboard devices of the fuel consumption. Tried to put Economy on those vehicles that travel the same routes and at the same time to change the traffic situation does not affect measurement results. Some cars are checked for harmful substances in the exhaust gas analyzers that are equipped with the station inspection. A substantial reduction of exhaust emissions. A preliminary report can be found here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... stoniq.pdf
Almost on all cars, there was a reduction in fuel consumption from 5 to 30%. Only three cars failed to record the change in the flow rate. Presumably the lack of effect on these machines is due to the settings Bartosh computers, which generate opposition to the Ekonorma.

After completion of all tests will be made full conclusion.

It should be noted that the measurements do not allow to draw conclusions on improving safety and reducing accidents. During the test not a single car was in an accident. Was formed a control group with which to compare the results for security. Although herein can achieve significantly higher economic benefits than simply lowering fuel consumption. Many drivers noted that on the road they feel much more confident and calmer. These subjective sensations confirm the claimed quality increase security.
The tests showed high performance Economou referred to in the description. Mass introduction of these devices will reduce the number of accidents on the roads, saving many lives and considerable resource savings.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 10, 2010 18:48

ASD
please tell me what is the MOST optimal place in the car where you want to place Ekonorm?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue May 11, 2010 15:34

Dimas wrote:ASD
please tell me what is the MOST optimal place in the car where you want to place Ekonorm?
Depends what problem You want to solve in the first place.
If You need to save fuel and to improve the environment or do You want to be convinced of the health Ekonorma, you have to stick to the tank.
If the task is to maximize traffic safety, due to the increase in the quality of decisions from the driver, it is better to place Ekonorm under the driver seat or under the Mat. Need to fix Ekonorm to accidentally when cleaning the machine not to lose it.

In any case, both these problems are solved in parallel, but different placement Ekonorma allows to amplify the manifestation of one or another task. Accommodation Ekonorma in the cabin still contributes to a reduction in consumption, only it happens more slowly and therefore fixed more difficult.

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:41

So can then it is better two Ekonorma to put in the salon and on the gas tank?[/quote]

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:48

Basil
My father drives under the driver's seat, tells the strange thing is that really less "eat" has become.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jul 10, 2010 23:06

Dimas wrote:Basil
My father drives under the driver's seat, tells the strange thing is that really less "eat" has become.
The effect of the reduction in fuel consumption is evident when you install Ekonorma in the car. Just have to wait until it's noticeable. You may need to leave a few tanks (3-4). To intensify the effect of the economy attach to the fuel tank bottom. Now there was a modification in the form of cards, so it is convenient to slip under the collar, on which hangs the tank. Pre-coat the surface with Ekonorma sealant (which goes to the tank), so that in winter the moisture is not drawn into the gap between Economou and tank.

Г0сть

Post by Г0сть » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42

АСД wrote:After completion of all tests will be made full conclusion.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... stoniq.pdf

The full opinion is not yet ready?
To see the desire arises...

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 21, 2010 17:24

Г0сть wrote:
АСД wrote:After completion of all tests will be made full conclusion.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... stoniq.pdf

The full opinion is not yet ready?
To see the desire arises...
Something to delay us Estonians with a full conclusion.