What device to purchase?

колбаса
What device to purchase?

Post by колбаса » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:53

Interested in the acquisition of mindmachine in connection with the described in the articles results in the field of depression and the impact on endorfinov system.
1. which of the models and programs will advise you to apply in this field
2. anyone have experience in this area? please share
3. where can I read more about the research?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 10, 2007 13:15

Read everything you can on this site(the "Articles" section) and the forum...We have collected everything we could.Model to be advised not everyone chooses to your taste and your abilities.I can say one thing,me as a person and shitty (this was previously :lol: :wink: ) the endorphin system,the machine is very helpful (and drives essesno, too)...Read all my posts from the beginning (over a year ago it was written) and You will understand the dynamics of change Dear sausage!
Good luck!

колбаса

Post by колбаса » Fri Aug 10, 2007 14:14

it is not in taste and not in the possibilities. I think I quite clearly stated I am interested in the area of alleged use, and would like to know which of the instruments applicable in this area. I understand that there are differences only in the number of embedded software and programming capabilities. therefore, I would like to know what programs are necessary for my purposes. I don't need a Mercedes to carry on sacks of potatoes :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 10, 2007 14:22

Then Innerpulse with any points (quite bright premium sunglasses,goggles Kolor-track with the possibility of choosing any of 20 colors,and also the mode of Kolor-track that allows you to automatically change the color depending on the tone coming from the machine). You is fine even Люма10 (the only Lum no audiostrobe decoder and the possibility of resuming sessions).Well MindSpa, respectively, too great choice!the principle of operation of these devices is almost the same,so in Your situation You can't go wrong buying any device.I repeat,study the options of EACH device and select the most suitable for YOU.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 21:23

For depression and mindmachine - scientific study http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/mental_disease.htm

and a little about endorphins
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/narcology.htm