Side effects ABC

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 15:35

Yes, all right, to convince yourself you can do anything. It has long been believe that in the current environment to live not only dangerous, but simply harmful. Therefore it is not harmful of those Beers, chocolate, snuff. :wink:
Идущая вперед wrote:SO I think that the saliva necessary to spit the mouth wash and in any case do not swallow it back

But in the camel to turn to me as something abhorrent, even though she regularly perform cleaning procedures. And there was a porphyry Ivanov, with his "Baby", so he claimed that spitting on the ground leads almost cancers.
I mean, if morning and evening while brushing your teeth brush your tongue and remove it together with the saliva. But not a day plyuvatsya :(

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Sep 04, 2008 19:50

Going forward
IMHO, it is necessary to purify the variations of Kaya-Kalpa. Shankhaprakshalana and other procedures in the complex.

Saliva - enzymes. To spit her outrage - all the same what to take away from the greedy, the pack with Zantac :lol:

About Smoking and say nothing. And so all have long known.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Sep 04, 2008 21:15

Идущая вперед wrote:SO I think that the saliva necessary to spit the mouth wash and in any case do not swallow it back
and when you eat. Cluny also spit?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Sep 04, 2008 21:18

by the way.. there are pathology. in terms of when the body decides, for whatever reason, to remove toxins is unusual for the normal state ways..
it is possible that in humans with similar pathology and saliva can be toxic :)
then - splevyval.. just there is something in this situation? :)
and sleep like? after night then involuntary swallowing occurs :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:23

soooo... starts....
escho of raaaz....
during the breathing sessions with the Frolov trainer in your mouth accumulates a large amount of saliva... she Packed the entire mouth... the question is whether to swallow it back with toxins and enjoy it?
or to spit out the excess saliva, rinse the mouth clean spoon language and go about their business? I prefer to do the second...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:28

Going forward
In short... the language clean special scraper Liguasan. Clean it in the morning after brushing and in the evening after brushing your teeth.
After tongue cleaning do Jalaneti. For this you can buy a "Dolphin". Ala enema for your nose. He didn't buy it (400rub :shock: ) and got to the load with the simulator Frolov(from the Dynamics).
The nose is better to wash the sea salt, although it can be normal, not iodirovannoye.

If breathing in the evening after all the cleansing of the nasopharynx, the saliva probably you need to swallow.

Still dumb not to brush your teeth after every meal. But not with all the dope. But only the wisdom teeth, the rest once or twice to wipe.
Language, by the way is also not dumb after every meal to brush. Toothbrush.

Will always be pink 8)

Last winter was sick once and virusese hooked. Before the frost you need to wait an hour and a half after nasal lavage.

Gee :)
Last edited by ЗОМБИ on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29

Friends,let me jump in here!Nothing to advertise,but will have (as a recommendation) :) To remove toxins and excess cholesterol from the body is very good at helping Vishant S. Look in the Internet,they have the manufacturer's website,there in detail all is described.Vesch awesome,absolutely harmless,very affordable-highly recommended!And not have to spit importantly.
p.s.Just wanted to share,since we are talking about toxins, etc.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:33

Dimas
If you want megachilini - do prakshalana adding at the end of Enterosgel. And the list goes on baths, saunas, etc.

You can lay out a system of annual course of cleansing. Compilation of V. Vostokov and yoga.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:39

ZOMBIE
Not all are suitable methods of purification taken from East practitioners.I'm talking about modern design,suitable for catlogo person,by the way is tested and proven for 5 years in hospital of Pirogova.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Sep 05, 2008 14:34

Dimas
The owner - a gentleman. 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 05, 2008 16:31

Идущая вперед wrote:soooo... starts....
escho of raaaz....
during the breathing sessions with the Frolov trainer in your mouth accumulates a large amount of saliva... she Packed the entire mouth... the question is whether to swallow it back with toxins and enjoy it?
or to spit out the excess saliva, rinse the mouth clean spoon language and go about their business? I prefer to do the second...
I can not understand in physiology?.... But since when Roth began to refer to the organs of excretion??? Saliva is purely secretory function. In the saliva are enzymes similar to the enzymes in the small intestine. No toxins in the saliva are not highlighted. The exception may be any inflammatory process in the oral cavity: sore throat, periodontitis, abscesses, etc. Then you have to apply the appropriate rinse and spit, of course. But otherwise, I think the issue is purely aesthetic.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Sep 05, 2008 18:43

Andrei Patrushev
+ 1

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Sep 05, 2008 19:16

Идущая вперед wrote:soooo... starts....
escho of raaaz....
Yes shyutka .. shyutka :)
Although I have during disenia through the device Frolova saliva also stands out.. but somehow it does not cause me disgust and sweet into return home in a timely manner... so that his mouth is not clogged :) All to choose having :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 10, 2008 16:24

ЗОМБИ wrote:If you want megachilini - do prakshalana adding at the end of Enterosgel. And the list goes on baths, saunas, etc.
prakshalana is a yogic method of ochisheniya of the body... what they do in 30-50 degree heat in India is not suited to our climate and don't need to play with your own body and then, not every person can pour 3 liters of salt water and create escho certain exercises...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 10, 2008 16:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But since when Roth began to refer to the organs of excretion???
and the snot in your nose to what you refer???

Евгений Луценко

Are there negative consequences of the use mind machines?

Post by Евгений Луценко » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12

Are there negative consequences of the use mind machines?

Maybe some effects can be compared to drugs?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 14:06

Возгарь

Post by Возгарь » Sat Jan 10, 2009 15:25

Is it possible to use Mind Machine for epilepsy?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jan 10, 2009 17:50

Guest! Read the forum everything is there! Or search here enter epilepsy and all you can find!

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2009 3:46

a kakayu mashinu mozhete porekomendovat' dlya nachala?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 24, 2009 12:41

Anonymous wrote:a kakayu mashinu mozhete porekomendovat' dlya nachala?
Innerpulse (Innerpulse).

Александриус

Post by Александриус » Sun May 31, 2009 15:18

With the machine work for 4 months, often with interruptions for 2-5 days. Yesterday I finally felt the effect of the third eye - started to see the hands, the objects in the room. The strongest effect is "d5". Interestingly, when this steel watch on the hand is drawn very clearly. Delight full! As shown in the movie, the third Matrix, for example, is drawn to all the bright, "energetic colors"! In the right ear is distinctly heard someone whisper, trying to make out the words. I caught myself on the fact that loudly hear their individual thoughts easy delight when you change modes, the program. This was my voice as if from a cave. But I couldn't relax, the body was in suspense, that went from head to toe and I couldn't relax and calm down. The pulse has increased to around 100 - 120. The main tension was certainly in the area of the brain, where I tried to take it off and disperse through the body. Couldn't do it. Voltage sensitive impact on the heart. And virtually every time, from the very first session, I felt this strain on the heart, every time it is observed the increase of the rate of heartbeat, despite the installation of relaxation and well-being. And yesterday, despite the appearance of the effects, I wanted to stop, because there was increasing pain. Cardiogram recently did deviations were found. What could it be?

Ману

Possible side effect

Post by Ману » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:38

Hello! I would like to ask the experts. A week ago I got a MM, held five sessions. The first three from the section on relaxation. After the first felt the tension in the head and then a headache. Although the session was quite relaxed. For some reason I thought the alpha session is still very dynamic, so the third and fourth I made under "Sleep", and the fifth of the "Meditations". Now I feel sometimes unpleasant sensations in the heart, squeezing the head, back. In the eyes sometimes floaters, blurred. I think it is circulation. Early cardiovascular suffered. Sound and light were made comfortable, and in the last session even quieter. During the day feel increased activity, as if an arbitrary dynamic rhythm. What would you recommend?

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:36

light try to put green and of course it is better not to interfere.From the category of a sleep session such as killing tightly(as for me),meditation is there for quite another state nastraivaet.I have a friend who mixed session of beta with an alpha and even with chemto there,ran away and shouted that all this Technologia bullshit,then ran all day and yelling at everyone all stupid and do everything wrong and unnecessarily annoyed that he was all enraged :)

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:23

The water you drink? A glass before and after the session.