Side effects ABC

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 14, 2011 16:40

Физгик wrote:Hello.
Search the forum found no answer.
QUESTION: is it Possible eye strain as a result of using the mind-machine?
Engaged in the morning and sometimes at lunch. Session favorite Catnap and r01.
Use the minimum possible brightness (at night the brightness is at minimum, make brighter, to barely discern the blinking through closed eyelids). Correctly doing?
Once felt a distinct pain in the right eye in the final phase of catnap. The day before had problems with this eye (morning the eye was red and very unfortunate). I'm not sure that it can be associated with a mind-machine. I have good vision, but right eye seems a little weaker (the doctor did not check).
ANOTHER QUESTION: when working with a mind-machine do I need any precautions for those who have healthy eyes and for those who have any problems with vision?
THANK you
Hello.
All contraindications are indicated here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewforum.php?f=22
At minimum brightness, no harmful effects can not be (excluding contraindications), on the contrary, machine applied to the chip assemblies to relax the eyes.

Илья К.

Re: Share your experience

Post by Илья К. » Mon Mar 07, 2011 16:46

Антон111 wrote:please Tell me, and MM helps in the treatment of nervous tics ?
From my own experience: cures MM ticks or treats - here the effect is probably different, but the intensity of ticks is reduced, in particular directly after a session with MM. Session "r" is good, or those that sleep.

Шатун

In the process of relaxation of the feeling of twisting arms and legs..???

Post by Шатун » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33

Welcome residents and visitors to this forum! Looking at this forum for several years.Specifically signed up to ask a question:-the last time(not every time) in the process of relaxation ,I guess... deep relaxation :? to compare with , I have the feeling of twisting the bones of the legs and sometimes even in supplements and hands.And this is a real physical such aching dull pain (stupid not in the sense of stupid but feel). Sometimes even sleep is difficult after a session of whining and whining. Fractures were not.So my question is-What is it, why, for how long? Maybe someone faced with similar?
P. S. On account or where are not :)
Ten days ago came MM (twist twirl trying different sessions) these feelings have increased for the past 10 days have been already 3 times and the independent posture and sitting and lying down. Yesterday had to interrupt the session...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43

IMHO, if health is no problem, then most likely the so-called "phantom experiences", the first signs of logging in the OS.
nothing much I can advise
it is necessary to survive
as they say relax(physically) and go for the body
although for me this advice has never worked
only practice, IMHO.

Новик

Post by Новик » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52

the connecting Rod
PTS similar to the study of "clips" corporal and psychological...
There is only time and practice further relaxation can help.
And, you can holotropnoe "punch" :)

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:00

Humpty Baltay Thanks for the reply. Look in the Internet "phantom experiences". So far my ideas about "phantom feelings" are limited to the presence of the etheric body (and the problems associated with it,with the etheric body)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04

the connecting Rod
Hello.
During the deep relaxation in the alpha state "that hurts, that hurts", so you need to pay attention (surveyed, for example) on vessels or(and) veins and joints...
It is also possible to activate a traumatic memory (e.g., severe hypothermia).

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:18

Новик wrote:the connecting Rod
PTS similar to the study of "clips" corporal and psychological...
There is only time and practice further relaxation can help.
And, you can holotropnoe "punch" :)
Holotropnoe passed about 3 years ago. The feeling is not unambiguous (but nothing negative to say I can not and do not want). One day and I had the absolute happiness :) So the girl who was following me, told me that indeed I had a very tense hand(which was moving slowly and not simultaneously) but its still more amazed is the fact that all the muscles of the hands were stretched to the stone condition(including pads)

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the connecting Rod
Hello.
During the deep relaxation in the alpha state "that hurts, that hurts", so you need to pay attention (surveyed, for example) on vessels or(and) veins and joints...
It is also possible to activate a traumatic memory (e.g., severe hypothermia).
Hello. Interesting. Freeze had.School years are seriously engaged in skiing.It was a lot of competition and not always jumpsuit to fret protected from frost.If the weather is relatively cold is normal.And if the cold with the wind and even in the fields... :roll: Indeed, sometimes the comedown was similar in pain (but not every time I feel cold)
Immediately put the question:-if (let's suppose) that I had from hypothermia, what should I do?

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu Apr 28, 2011 13:10

Probably misses the opening theme. Another branch of interesting http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3900

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 28, 2011 15:15

Шатун wrote:immediately put the question:-if (let's suppose) that I had from hypothermia, what should I do?
Just go on, trying to deeply relax the pain.

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Thu Apr 28, 2011 15:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Шатун wrote:immediately put the question:-if (let's suppose) that I had from hypothermia, what should I do?
Just go on, trying to deeply relax the pain.
Thank you.I'll try to endure.But the fact of the matter is the harder you try to relax the more twisted.And pain not in joints

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: In the process of relaxation of the feeling of twisting of the hands and feet..

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:09

the connecting Rod
You can try warming (not very strong) before a session of rubbing, for example, Shaving.

Прохожий

Re: Side effects ABC

Post by Прохожий » Fri Jun 01, 2012 13:17

Good day Andrew,you wrote that in the process Alfa developments can occur pain ossumane in those places which hurt,and since I have back problems that NOAH was sick.But then in the morning Wake up good as new so it's worth IT! :ay The question I have is this,yesterday after listening to the second day of the session"r"02, in my head in the neck as there would have been some movement,as though some GREAT outagainst the back of the head,while the wave motion was more noticeable it is as it was given to the eye and the area between the eyebrows,no pain or unpleasant assudani wasn't rather STRONG neponyatka"WHAT is THIS?"the heart rate and blood pressure are perfectly normal,but just ossumane SORE back was stronger than after all the previous sessions,I admit yesterday it was in the time of this session I turned up the brightness,and if conditionally to divide on 10-point scale BRIGHTNESS points that I looked at them no more than 3-4,and yesterday the session I watched somewhere in the 6 or 7 points!And in the end in the final minutes added up to 8,could that give this effect as I have described above?And if I could the FACT that it was at least roughly.Yes sound if we again take 10 points yesterday is also ALWAYS listen to on the 6,so I do not think that he could give such changes.By the way, it is a pity that this instrument has no dial for the SOUND and LIGHT and remember what you are WELL ahead but it is not a question but simply a statement of fact,thank you! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 01, 2012 16:26

Passer-by
Not to do too bright. The necessary brightness from the minimum to set to allow from zero until nor appears clear blink (glasses, eyes closed). After a shutdown, neither the brightness nor the volume will not move, so it is enough to adjust once. The volume level appears on the display.
Прохожий wrote:"WHAT is IT?"
This is Your senses. :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Sat Jun 09, 2012 16:18

Good day Andrew.I have a question for you.Work with MM to 13 days,and 5 days ago there was not exactly a pleasant ossumane in the neck,like a LITTLE bursting from the inside,and very very slightly tingly.But it's all nonsense not worried about it.But always when it OCCURS it is in me HANGS a certain EMOTION and not thought and it is the emotion rather hangs one emotion which is closely related to a very old problem,the mind is seemingly quiet but still in the solar plexus there is a certain discomfort about how while waiting you can not say TERRIBLE but not exactly pleasant. where the CONSCIOUSNESS fiksiruesh on this issue.In principle, irrational and NOT amenable to solution(I have a chronic illness and I live with him),after "normal"session from this ossumane and there is no trace anywhere, not in the mind nor the emotions.But if the neck is starting this emotion hangs somewhere on the periphery of consciousness and is hanging out!And this is on an emotional level if not to touch and NO thoughts arise.And physical assudani at THIS point can highlight aching red-footed Falcon and a certain heaviness in the solar plexus and does food it is not related,I specifically day did not eat almost nicego IT was still.I completely understand and it's no secret from whence comes this EMOTION and WHY is the question for me in another,why when I OSCHSCHUSCHAYU movement in the nape and lower chakras discomfort on that time it occurs.And I can in THESE moments to enjoy life to communicate properly and generally the soul to rest but in me there is a CLEAR ossumane this emotion.Yes, if I don't touch it, it is just there is something there I am aware.But maybe this is something you can do like that to work?Or is MY awareness and a more relaxed attitude towards this is study?Yes we must pay tribute after working with MM(since THAT was my MAIN problem)I much easier now and after the "normal"sessions and all is WELL.But still I would like to know your opinion.How to deal with it and what can it be?Not asking just out of curiosity.They JUST don't know what to do with this: ENGAGE in reflection on THIS problem(because sometimes that's really want and sometimes not) in such moments or not,try to remove the emotion or than it to replace,or Vice versa WHILE not to touch her.It can be so subconscious in the form of MODERATE sadness invites me to work with her,but rather do nothing?As long as I just watch her sostorony and trying to do other things.But it may be possible to take just a very unpleasant unpleasant to assuming because it happens through time.This condition can last for half an hour, maybe 2,maybe even until the next session.I will add here still that may after a normal session I ALSO know that I have a problem in life but it is not hanging in my stomach in the form of a weak but still emotions.Maybe it has something to do with blood circulation in the head?Just opposed to the NORMAL session, after which in the SOLAR plexus positive and you are the master in my head and this state is a VERY significant difference.My negative experience does not count then the TROUBLE was quite of another kind.Yeah just want to say to ALL session, now I try to log in AS ONLY an observer and not a single bad thought to prevent,and even about this ISSUE the more I don't think(and the sense to think think not think and it is not to solve),but of course on a SUBCONSCIOUS level, this information is always present.I would be very grateful if you what some will say my question! :)<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 09, 2012 16:49

Passer-by
The brain is a perfect detector coincidences. Remember h. f. "Chukcha in the city" (USA), when he pulls the handle of the toilet and at this time the phone rings (so several times). While on the face of it is clearly written that he understood something about this strange world... :lol:
Actually it all depends on what the purpose of our voluntary attention. Just pay attention to the sense of security, peace and tranquility.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03

Thanks for the reply! :) I understand what you mean.I will continue to be circumspect.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Tue Jun 12, 2012 13:44

Good day Andrew.Tried to solve the problem with UNPLEASANT assumedname in the back of his head following before the end of the session and 15 minutes after opening his eyes focus ALL their attention on the part of the heads in which there were unpleasant ossumane,and oddly enough THEY became NOTICEABLY weaker.The question I have for you is this:Yes, I KNOW that FOCUSING on the body where the pain improves blood circulation in this organ and in principle, I have so happened and with bruises and back PAIN and pancreas,BUT IT's the BRAIN!Or is it in terms of its MATERIAL substance is only an on and appear the same laws?Very interesting to know your opinion.Thanks in advance for your answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 12, 2012 13:50

Passer-by
Wherever it is, it's still in the brain... :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Tue Jun 12, 2012 23:12

Good time of day.Andrew I have a question for you:I Want to try the session to RESTART,but since the INSTRUCTIONS are very sparingly written about it could you in a nutshell to clarify the MECHANISM of action of the session,that is, that it resets,that is, what effect it is necessary to wait from it and that, in PRINCIPLE, require from me in listening,that is, as the observer, or Vice versa kaki UTB affirmations to lay,BUT the important thing is of course the fact that a VERY large range of frequencies from 1 to 30.If betta is a significant frequency or woven just as moving.I would be very grateful for an answer as more to handle such matters not to anyone. :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed Jun 13, 2012 16:14

Andrew and I have another question.Is there a session or a disk which would erase that is to say the effect of the previous session so if you say something vulgar, WELL, not so.For example, after the activated alpha theta or Delta of a sudden,now I know that this is QUITE possible and even more possible if the person after a session of alpha from experienced or remembered which is a strong negative.Or if not is it possible to write.Thanks in advance for the answer!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 19, 2012 20:16

Прохожий wrote:I Want to try a session RESTART
There is quite a lot of time on high 15 minutes. For You while this experience can be very unpleasant... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 19, 2012 20:25

Прохожий wrote:is There a session or a disk which would erase that is to say the effect of the previous session so if you say something vulgar, WELL, not so.
In Innerpulse this is not. You can use my Mind Healing, or Nova Pro 100 - P04. To do so, first open it in the editor Innerpulse and re-register.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Tue Jun 26, 2012 17:02

Good time of day.Thanks for the reply,not quite understand how to open the program from R 04 PRO on the INNER if it's not there,if you can explain how to do it?Andrew and another question:I Started listening to this CD of HEALING APK "Relaxation"satisfied with both.As you consider how best to listen to with glasses or without?And one more thing:after the healing of the head(where there is blood flow)if polomit it is very long and thoughts in these"long"is NOT bad,but after APK,and listen to it at night sometimes in the morning the head ache VERY badly and thought at times in the run-up(although I've learned he seems to be on alpha waves),although it no doubt relieves anxiety.What here can be the reason in your opinion?