Side effects ABC

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Possible Side Effect

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25

Ману wrote:Hello! I would like to ask the experts. A week ago I got a MM, held five sessions. The first three from the section on relaxation. After the first felt the tension in the head and then a headache. Although the session was quite relaxed. For some reason I thought the alpha session is still very dynamic, so the third and fourth I made under "Sleep", and the fifth of the "Meditations". Now I feel sometimes unpleasant sensations in the heart, squeezing the head, back. In the eyes sometimes floaters, blurred. I think it is circulation. Early cardiovascular suffered. Sound and light were made comfortable, and in the last session even quieter. During the day feel increased activity, as if an arbitrary dynamic rhythm. What would you recommend?
Hello.
Please read the topic:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=878
First, it's better for three weeks to do sessions from the category "R". The interval between sessions should be at least 3 hours. Brightness comfortable to do, but in early the comfort necessary to otdraivat from zero, not from high. :)
Blood circulation from the use mindmachine only getting better. You described effects are possible with too bright light (just in case, I remind you that the eyes should be closed). Everyone understands the comfort. :? - Turn down the brightness to zero, wait a minute from the beginning of the session (when the brightness will be on high) and add the wheel to the emergence of clear flashes...

Ману

Post by Ману » Sun Sep 06, 2009 18:04

Thank you for your answers. Yesterday took a break, today much better I feel. Maybe until a day session to do?
And about the water the first time I hear. What is it you need to drink?

Ману

Post by Ману » Sun Sep 06, 2009 18:12

the light try to put green and of course it is better not to interfere.
Light green and so worth it. And it seems neither are particularly bothered. The session was performed once a day.

The pros also already being felt. Memory, attention became much better.

Берт

Post by Берт » Sun Sep 06, 2009 22:17

Manu
Read the instructions to the disks A. V. Patrushev (the effect on effects similar to the effect of MM):
Drink a glass of plain clean water. The second glass of water put next on the lesson and drink immediately after training. Water plays a huge role in our life. Improper diet leads to partial dehydration. The result is shifted to the intracellular potential, which prevents the normal passage of nerve impulses. This is a fairly common cause of headaches.

Due to the strong polarity of the water molecule is able to form various structures. These structures will be complementary to electromagnetic, acoustic, thermal fields acting on the water. Please - for Your own good, always follow the rule of 2 glasses of water!
http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/p ... /river.htm

The rule of 2 glasses of water followed strictly.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 0:13

Ah, that's it! Didn't know that. Thank you. So now I'm going to do.

Ману

Post by Ману » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06

Oh! I was a guest.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16

can escho on alpha improv to start... and Andrei Patrushev has an alpha session which you can upload yourself in the mind-a machine from the site... maybe it makes sense to reduce the session time?

Роткив

Post by Роткив » Thu Sep 10, 2009 15:53

I thought it was only MM I have a headache, but it turns out there's more wrong head. As I understand, all very individually.
From the very beginning and had water breaks and three hours doing and more hours a day. Once I had a terrible nightmare ( not even thought capable of such perverted fantasies) and once caught unmatched as some calm euphoria for 12 hours. That's in the beginning, and then nothing but a headache.
When I realized that the condition will only get worse, as it wasn't offensive, put down the machine and took the disks. The Course Conductor. The Course Of Healing. On MM the r session on the lowest volume and brightness, literally on the threshold of sensations. No lighting effects with high brightness. And so another three weeks. At this point, already began to doubt, and whether in General the machine to affect me. Gradually began to improve sleep (one of the reasons for purchase, poor sleep, inability to properly relax, even in the output) improved memory. Now, normal brightness, but is a little bit overdo it - a headache. Sometimes, the further the more, it is possible horoschie relaxation, that is, if the session is less than 30 minutes and if you don't fall asleep.

But most importantly, I really felt the benefit from the machine.

Антон111

Share your experience

Post by Антон111 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 19:43

Please tell me, and MM helps in the treatment of nervous tics ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Share your experience

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:32

Антон111 wrote:please Tell me, and MM helps in the treatment of nervous tics ?
We are not talking about treatment, but a side effect may well be getting rid of a nervous TIC. I think somewhere on the forum somebody already wrote, that helped him...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 17, 2009 14:29

Александриус wrote:With the machine work for 4 months, often with interruptions for 2-5 days. Yesterday I finally felt the effect of the third eye - started to see the hands, the objects in the room. The strongest effect is "d5". Interestingly, when this steel watch on the hand is drawn very clearly. Delight full! As shown in the movie, the third Matrix, for example, is drawn to all the bright, "energetic colors"! In the right ear is distinctly heard someone whisper, trying to make out the words. I caught myself on the fact that loudly hear their individual thoughts easy delight when you change modes, the program. This was my voice as if from a cave. But I couldn't relax, the body was in suspense, that went from head to toe and I couldn't relax and calm down. The pulse has increased to around 100 - 120. The main tension was certainly in the area of the brain, where I tried to take it off and disperse through the body. Couldn't do it. Voltage sensitive impact on the heart. And virtually every time, from the very first session, I felt this strain on the heart, every time it is observed the increase of the rate of heartbeat, despite the installation of relaxation and well-being. And yesterday, despite the appearance of the effects, I wanted to stop, because there was increasing pain. Cardiogram recently did deviations were found. What could it be?
May is too high the brightness of light...

Дмитрий В.

Re: Share your experience

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Sep 17, 2009 21:15

Антон111 wrote:please Tell me, and MM helps in the treatment of nervous tics ?
as I do mind is missed :)
they pass, I passed :) :ay

ИМХО

Post by ИМХО » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56

Hey, guys, you ruin your health with this crap...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:46

ИМХО wrote:Oh, guys, you ruin your health with this crap...
Hmm...
to try to take something ... :)

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:29

Damn you guys are sitting here reading and all the more I want this car.But for some reason I decided to buy Luma 10.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53

Anonymous wrote:Damn you guys are sitting here reading and all the more I want this car.But for some reason I decided to buy Luma 10.
Better inner pulse, Lum no strobe decoder and the possibility of datacache sessions.

Изо льда

Post by Изо льда » Sun Oct 04, 2009 14:23

Tell me, can this machine be used to correct the behavior of child development for 15 years with the disease of autism(as a consequence of schizophrenia and delay in psycho-speech development)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:35

Изо льда wrote:Tell me, can this machine be used to correct the behavior of child development for 15 years with the disease of autism(as a consequence of schizophrenia and delay in psycho-speech development)?
It is possible, but only under the direct supervision of a doctor...

Гость

Post by Гость » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52

Tell me, what kind of music to use in getting started with MM. So the side effects are not manifested?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 11, 2009 13:04

Гость wrote:Tell me, what kind of music to use in getting started with MM. So the side effects are not manifested?
Such correlations are not observed... :?

Владимир!!!

Post by Владимир!!! » Thu Oct 29, 2009 15:56

Tell me is it possible to ispolzovatj MM when taking hlorprotiksena?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 29, 2009 16:55

Владимир!!! wrote:Tell me is it possible to ispolzovatj MM when taking hlorprotiksena?
I do not recommend.

ГАС

Post by ГАС » Wed Nov 18, 2009 20:28

Please tell me, Yekaterinburg you can buy MM.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 19, 2009 13:54

ГАС wrote:please Tell me, Yekaterinburg you can buy MM.
No. :?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2010 23:42

Here I came across an article in the net, especially interested in the opinion of Andrey Patrushev about this:
http://doroga-istin.ru/index.php?topic=438.0