Contraindications

Прохожий
Re: Contraindications

Post by Прохожий » Wed May 30, 2012 18:21

Who listened to THEIR favorite "r" 04 and 10 minutes after session State as it was then(and the difference between their fortunes then I can estimate) after the first time I only did a little bit brighter points and session a little longer not 10 but 13 minutes,and a little louder sound,so the EFFECT is even CLEARER! And there is no trace from PESSIMISTISCH indifferent SADNESS only MEMORY because it is when it EVEN happened synchrony simultaneously!And now I want you Andrew to ask the following question:IF the alpha is the frequency which ENSURES the correct INTERACTION between CONSCIOUSNESS(i.e. my personality)and MY SUBCONSCIOUS, what happens when IT is LESS than you need?Alpha here as a buffer between the CONSCIOUS personality that is the PERSON which is dominant and the SUBCONSCIOUS mind,and when IT is not the SUBCONSCIOUS vtorgaetsya directly in the CONSCIOUSNESS(personality) through theta wave or Vice VERSA in the absence of ALPHA teryaetsya communication with the SUBCONSCIOUS at all?
Last edited by Прохожий on Thu May 31, 2012 13:01, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2012 19:04

Passer-by
Nitsche not understand. :?

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed May 30, 2012 21:14

Good day Andrew!Yes what I do today razoshelsja is not a joke!Generally, briefly set forth two MAIN issues.First:yesterday I did two sessions"r"O4 the first and the second 03,as after 04 :ay but after 03(CALM down)was this condition that the body is COTTON,emotions,ZERO,and even some fears back in the FORM of bad thoughts!Though with less force,and the reaction to them, I was not as SHARP.But the fact remains.Question:because of what it could be?Maybe due to the fact that the session is 03 theta FREQUENCY so at least the manual says(ALFA-THETA rhythms will refresh you).And the second question:what happens between WHEN consciousness is DOMINATED by bettati rhythms?That is, the RELATIONSHIP with the SUBCONSCIOUS is lost well that is TERYAETSYA?Or Vice versa SUBCONSCIOUS VTORGAETSYA in the realm of CONSCIOUSNESS?Fears where that come from!Tried as SHORT as possible!Thanks in advance for the answer :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed May 30, 2012 21:37

Even more CONCRETIZING the first question is:COULD the session "r" 03 to give effect to what I described above,the interval was 4.5 hours,the volume and the brightness minimum.And the second question:WHAT happens with the CONSCIOUS and the subconscious IF the person is DOMINATED by beta theta,what process in two so to say the words! :)

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Wed May 30, 2012 22:44

Yes by the way recently did a session of"r"02,powerful relaxation of body and mind:YES, the body is relaxed BUT it is NOT as Vata and the mind relaxed that is CLEAR :)
Last edited by Прохожий on Fri Jun 01, 2012 13:31, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 0:10

Прохожий wrote:what happens between WHEN consciousness is DOMINATED by bettati rhythms?
I answered above.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 0:12

Passer-by
All sessions are on each are completely different, plus play the role of the initial state, environment, internal settings for the session, expectations of others and the time of day...

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 0:51

Andrew you are a LITTLE misunderstood my question,I realized that people with SUPPRESSED ALPHA pure problems with the processing of traumatic INFORMATION in the subconscious!That is, a disruption of normal INTERDEPENDENT relationship,I REALLY wonder something ELSE:IF is dominated by theta-beta waves are the connection to the subconscious mind or NOT?In fact the idea is if theta waves have a relation to a deeper meditation than alpha waves,that's what I'm SPECIFICALLY interested in.And the fact that in people with suppressed Alphas of the PROBLEM is clear to me,I wonder what role is played by the PREDOMINANCE of theta waves? :)
Last edited by Прохожий on Thu May 31, 2012 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 0:53

Sorry made a MISTAKE in WRITING:not traumatic SUBCONSCIOUS and CONSCIOUSNESS!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 0:55

Прохожий wrote:I understand the fact that people with SUPPRESSED ALPHA pure problems with the processing of traumatic INFORMATION in the subconscious!
What's next-it is not destiny to read? :shock:

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 10:44

Good day Andrew!Yes, I read and MEDITATED :roll: :) the whole text!But I can not UNDERSTAND AT PREVAILING betta-theta waves the connection between the consciousness and the subconscious in GENERAL prekraschaetsya usilivaetsya or Vice VERSA?Because theta waves themselves ARE related to the SUBCONSCIOUS?And the PREDOMINANCE of the idea is rather to open the gates to the subconscious even more.Or not?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2012 13:40

Passer-by
The fact of the matter is that the contents of the unconscious with a powerful enough alpha rhythm erupts into consciousness in the language of the unconscious language of symbols, images, emotions, and consciousness, by definition, can not and can't work here and the compulsive behavior...

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 13:49

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE :D!
Last edited by Прохожий on Thu May 31, 2012 16:27, edited 2 times in total.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Thu May 31, 2012 14:02

Yes now do a lot of things fell into place. :) Stimulation of the mind had a negative impact on communication with the subconscious or rather the understanding of it and I have began to prevail PURELY logical thinking to which I am not used to.
Last edited by Прохожий on Fri Jun 01, 2012 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Sat Jun 02, 2012 22:56

Good day Andrew.Wanted to ask you about the SESSION "d"for instance 01 or 02,what's in them, the DOMINANT frequency?And generally like what they're directed in terms of subtext,depressant or Vice versa the acceleration of the brain,in terms wilamowo effect.And one more question CAN the MM action to positively affect the chakras that is, to intensify them or the other way to improve their work,just after any session you feel a sense of warmth and some movement in those areas of the spine where the projections of chakras from Muladhara to anahata.Thanks in advance for your response :) !
Last edited by Прохожий on Sat Jun 02, 2012 23:35, edited 2 times in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 23:07

By the way, I just today was sent the link to this topic))) http://staynatural.ru/alfa-volny-mozga/

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Sat Jun 02, 2012 23:37

Good day,how is it?It makes sense to read?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 23:58

There are three paragraphs about the relationship of TV and alpha waves Letters... not a lot...

маруся

Post by маруся » Sun Nov 04, 2012 14:05

Good time of day)
Tell me, is it a contraindication the presence of cysts in the brain? There is a feeling of fullness, fatigue, buzzing in the head, confusion, memory loss, depression. On flashing no special reaction. Recently there was a diagnosis on BRT (bioresonance) there and said about Ciscos. Other surveys took place.
What drives are the first in this case?
And yet, this is important. I have one ear hard of hearing. The auditory nerve in order, there are adhesions of the ear canal. It is possible to change the volume on only one side? Or just make the sound much louder, but then the normal side will push the sound. Don't need to use MM? Use only glasses?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 05, 2012 0:04

Marusya
MM - this is, first and foremost, glasses, and the sound of the app only. Hearing loss to binaural beats is not a hindrance, don't even have to move the panorama. But the glasses, perhaps not worth using....

Сирена

Post by Сирена » Thu Mar 14, 2013 0:04

Hello ! Today I first learned about this unusual car, MM, and I was very impressed and intrigued by its capabilities. I fired up the purchase of this device but thank God, read the contraindications for use, and some of the things alarmed me, and estestvennaya questions . In General, I had a little trouble with application, but even so , hope for your answer. I will briefly explain my problem: I Have a temporary depression due to the malfunction of the thyroid gland(hypo), I am taking Euthyrox 100(iodine)., I have reduced memory, short, problems with concentration , attention and memorization( I'm now a full 46 years).,I have myself noticed ,when you drive , reaction to sunlight filtering through the trees, this unpleasant reaction but it is short. When you close the eyes she once held. From my mom I know that at the birth of my neck was twisted with a cord,maybe it was a reaction to the light?! No other health problems I have. I have 6 years of doing yoga and meditation and the contemplation of different colors. Everything is fine with it. Yes, and reaction to bright light, as I have described above happens very rarely. At the disco, for example, in the bright light shifts and sotospeak, problem has never. I graduated from the Institute of psychoanalysis and has a good experience of personal analysis, so that to climb to BSZ I'm not afraid, and even more interesting , though, of course, and sometimes painful. But some conflicts are not yet fully developed. I live in Germany and now pretentious, as my Russian degree here not cachirules. So , in June I have an exam and I'm not ready for another German to take and very worried about it. I don't have enough attention, concentration and memory, all at once forget. I also have a small drawback - I sometimes dabble in weed. If I have the ability to use MM at least in the weak regime and at minimum light ? Really want and really need. If my problem even so permit the use of MM, I will immediately abandon their bad habits . I have used your program audio, Healing", I loved it ! But I want more effective results. I look forward to your positive response, I mean the possible use of MM in my case. Looking forward to your reply ...Thanks !<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:50

Siren
Hello.
To use it, but too many reservations.... You better start under the direct supervision of a physician.

Сирена

Post by Сирена » Thu Mar 14, 2013 13:10

Hello ! Thanks for the reply ! I want to clarify, under the supervision of a doctor, I can conduct session ( psychoanalyst, or endocrinolog or psychiatrist).???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 14, 2013 13:49

Siren
Anyone who knows the techniques of resuscitation and could distinguish the faint of collapse.

Сирена

Post by Сирена » Thu Mar 14, 2013 15:23

Good morning Andrew! Of doctor animator, ine need to consult him or in his presence, to hold sessions? By the way about the fainting, I have never syncope was not observed, never such phenomena wasn't with me. That's just after listening to your program, Healing" ( I всего2 times listened to) such a cotton as of the next day after waking up. But after 11 min of Pranayama ( breath) everything goes . Is this normal? And anyway, how often this program can at least listen? Early thanks for the answer .