Contraindications

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41

Hello Andrew! Tell me, what kind of car do You recommend to buy? I want everything at once ( healing, memory, control emotions, etc.),
somehow this train, if so where and how much it costs. And the roof of this car not going. And yet, I do not understand who makes these machines, craftsmen?

Hello!
You will approach any machine. Within 21 days of regular sessions, You will be able to improve memory and immunity and will be better able to manage their emotions. You can buy on this website, there are numerous methodological books (free) for all your partitions.
"When razbegayutsya walls, the roof goes"...
Machine do in the United States.

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Sun Aug 29, 2010 18:48

and panic attacks are a contraindication?

вася2003

MM

Post by вася2003 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 13:41

Good afternoon Andrew, please help with the possibility of using MM in my case: 2001 car accident effects-brain injury 2nd degree (on account of the degree could be wrong), did the EMRT head and surveys (sensors on the head wear), everything is fine. Is it possible, if Yes, what MM to use and what disks advise.
Thank you

Андрейка

Post by Андрейка » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15

Dear Andrew.
Please answer 2 questions.
1.I have a AV block II degree, the pacemaker no.
is it possible to use MM.(I'd like to start)
2.If Yes, what sessions would you recommend.
Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 18, 2011 22:05

Дунька с водокачки wrote:and panic attacks are a contraindication?
No, if it's not the tip of the iceberg...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 18, 2011 22:06

Андрейка wrote:Dear Andrew.
Please answer 2 questions.
1.I have a AV block II degree, the pacemaker no.
is it possible to use MM.(I'd like to start)
2.If Yes, what sessions would you recommend.
Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, with high probability, it is a contraindication.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: MM

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 18, 2011 22:09

вася2003 wrote:Good morning Andrew, please help with the possibility of using MM in my case: 2001 car accident effects-brain injury 2nd degree (on account of the degree could be wrong), did the EMRT head and surveys (sensors on the head wear), everything is fine. Is it possible, if Yes, what MM to use and what disks advise.
Thank you
Hello.
Whether there were any consequences (for health)?
If not, then I think it is possible to use.
Conductor, Healing, Massage Of The Brain.

Ершов

Post by Ершов » Tue Apr 26, 2011 17:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:49

If You have an official diagnosis of epilepsy or other seizure activity, or was experience discomfort or spasms when You: looked at the surface of water, brilliant in the sun; walked through the woods and the sunlight was filtering through the branches of the trees meet; was driving the car at night or in a tunnel towards the bright lights, then You exercises with light and sound technology is definitely contraindicated.
Other contraindications, when a doctor's consultation, are: the presence of a pacemaker, cardiac arrhythmia, early (before 2 months) of pregnancy, the use of psychotropic drugs (within 4 hours before the session or on a regular basis).
The use of illegal drugs and alcohol are not compatible with the audiovisual stimulation of the brain.
Is it possible to use MM with brain injury the heavy degree. Post-traumatic encephalopathy with severe vestibular-atactic syndrome (bad balance when walking), severe extrapyramidal, cerebellar pseudobulbar dysarthria (speech disorder) and coarse cognitive, emotional-volitional, personality disorders (the so-called psycho-organic syndrome). In other words - the patient is not fully adequate.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 26, 2011 17:38

Ershov
You can drive Healing may improve the vestibular apparatus. The light is definitely contraindicated.

Ершов

Post by Ершов » Tue Apr 26, 2011 17:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can drive Healing may improve the vestibular apparatus. The light is definitely contraindicated.

How to buy a MM seems clear, and where to purchase the author's CD "Healing"??

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 26, 2011 17:54

Ершов wrote:How to buy MM it seems clear, and where to purchase the author's CD "Healing"??

If you are in Moscow, at our office or delivery curerom in Moscow. Or mail.Make an order on our website

Иван Максимович

Post by Иван Максимович » Tue May 31, 2011 11:45

Hi Andrew!
I bought Midn the Car and a set of 6 best audiostrobe Dance of fractals, Electron tomography of the brain, etc. I often Have arrhythmias about contraindications when listening to binaural beats I didn't know. When I started to use arrhythmia increased, had to give up to use it. I have the following question:
which I acquired audiostories are binaural beats, if not, will there be a positive effect in audio-visual listening? If the positive effect is, what audiostories can still be purchased, with such a heart disease? If I can get a positive effect from Midn Machine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 31, 2011 18:51

Ivan Maksimovic
Hello.
In my experience (and according to the literature), cases of deterioration in people with different forms of heart disease happens only when using pulsed light. With binaural beats and other sound technologies has been, on the contrary, improvement... to listen To binaural beats, there are no contraindications.:?
You can get in touch with the office and return machine.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Jul 19, 2011 0:42, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Максимович

Post by Иван Максимович » Tue May 31, 2011 19:54

Andrew, thanks for the reply. But You haven't said whether I bought audioscrobbler binaural beats?
And whether the light in the glasses while listening audiostreams pulsating?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 31, 2011 21:10

Иван Максимович wrote:But You haven't said whether I bought audioscrobbler binaural beats?
In fact, it's hard to say - only the author knows... I suspect only audiostrobe (pulsed light).

симфония

Post by симфония » Mon Jul 18, 2011 23:53

Andrew, Hello!
Last week met with MM. The first program was Nirvanamania, then Dream-like images. Everything went without problems. But when I launched the Cosmic consciousness, then I just passed out. The last thing I remember as I started to have seizures. Then, when he came to himself (it took approximately an hour and a half) the first thing was: I didn't remember neither who I am nor where I am, did not recognize friends. My friend said that at first, I wheezed, then (a friend was in this period, with him on the phone and I was told later) I was screaming like I cut, then I stopped breathing, pulse not palpable, was under the impression that I was dead. I did artificial respiration. The ambulance I'm almost recovered. It made me sick. In OKB the MRI showed that I had a stop of the brain (the doctor said so), and could not understand why. The diagnosis was delivered - "for the first time revealed spasms".About using MM we are silent. In the center of Moscow, where they sell MM told me "lots of routines" which of me you pulled. Advised to listen to Your "Healing" or "Explorer", but something I'm afraid of... I would Like to hear Your opinion.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 19, 2011 0:34

Symphony
Hello!
Most likely, in Your case (according to Your description) had a combined impact of AVS and psychoactive chemicals.
You absolutely contraindicated any psychoactive programs.

симфония

Post by симфония » Tue Jul 19, 2011 21:45

Thank you for Your response. No only psychoactive chemical.substances were not. I keep driving, so alcohol is extremely rare and few (on major holidays), don't smoke, and take drugs, only when it is really bad (flu, tonsillitis).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 20, 2011 0:21

Symphony
You see, what You are describing is very similar to the attack of photoepilation. Probably, the doctor also could not figure out what it was, and the diagnosis should have some to put... Again, "Nirvanamania" very similar to "Cosmic consciousness" of frequencies, so that the "hook" was still there... I also have no idea what this could be, for almost 20 years (since 1992) I've never met (either personally or in the literature on AVS).
If the asset is no chemistry was not remain quite so exotic things, such as mental health diagnosis, severe emotional injuries (in the past) superimposed on at least a strong physical trauma, deep medicinal coding (drug hypnosis), or(and) strong ekstrasensornoe effects (evil eye, damage, spell,...)... In these cases, AVS could only act like you accidentally pressed the button... In any case as this can be repeated (although slightly weaker) when using any other psychoactive programs.
Nor could You write - what You have gained machine? Was there any (maybe not obvious) feeling when you use sessions Nirvanamania and Dream-like images? At what time You worked with them? Was there any, let's call them premonitions, before using session Cosmic Consciousness? If You have glasses and headphones (how long), when the attack began? How quickly it developed (after a time began)? If you remember, what was the foretaste? What was the feeling after (except for nausea)?

симфония

Post by симфония » Wed Jul 20, 2011 21:59

MM was my friend (he was visiting me). I was interested to try "what it is". Honestly, when choosing sessions I was guided only by the fact that I liked the name. It is these three. But the Cosmic Consciousness, I somehow pushed last. Between Nirvanamania and Dream-like images I liked first. There was a feeling of lightness. Dream-like images as something neutral. The gap between the programs was about 2-3 days. What I noticed: in the first two primary colors red and green (more red NF, WITH more green). And I really wanted somehow to penetrate deeper in red color, dissolve in it. KS – the main color is white silver. Can't say exactly how soon after the beginning of the session, but I felt that my body reduce mild seizure. This is the last thing I remember. A silver flash of light, and seizures. Then complete darkness, silence, boundless peace. And I'm back. Could not understand where I am, what happened, severe weakness, dizziness, a feeling as after a severe heat stroke. Looked I say, scary: the deathly pallor, blue lips. Friends who are by this time arrived, I kind of did not know. Although I remember that I know who they are, but I asked, and what kind of people. When the ambulance came to the question of how old I am, I could only tell what I year. Exactly how much time I spent without consciousness and how it looked, now I can not say. I don't know. I'll ask my friend to tell You. (He gave me artificial respiration, heart massage). After a couple of days he will be home (he lives in another country).
I actually have a reaction to light. If for example I'm in the car as a passenger and I was in a band abrupt change of light and shadow (shadows from tree branches), and while my eyes are closed, then I begin to have unpleasant feeling and cramps. Should open their eyes – everything goes. This with your eyes closed. I just never pay attention to it. Do not think that is not normal.
A few years ago, precisely in 2007, I worked in the school of DEIR. The first stage was complete. I put the Program and some, I don't remember. On the first stage I went, because the next levels (especially the third "Impact") was very aggressive towards other people. It is unacceptable for me.
Today I did encefalograma, there was a moment when I was lying with my eyes closed and I was exposed to light, it was the same as in ABC. And when colored he was white, I felt that start to "fly". But the border point is the exposure ceased. The results will be tomorrow. If You're interested, I'll tell you what will be the conclusion.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 20, 2011 22:04

Symphony
Yes, please email. Although, it turns out that after all photoepilepsy (quite rare form and the development of an attack quite atypical - something else is superimposed).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sat Jul 23, 2011 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

симфония

Post by симфония » Sat Jul 23, 2011 17:36

Andrew, good day!
The result of alprogram:
Zonal peculiarities preserved. The reaction of activation is stored. The photostimulation response is virtually absent. In hyperventilation there is a growing polymorphism of the background recording, an increased amount of slow waves in all leads, recorded a rare bilateral outbreaks of slow waves with the inclusion of sharp waves on all the electrodes with amplitude up to 100 µv.
Conclusion: Signs of abnormal activity of stem structures with signs of irritatio.

The MRI results:
MPA picture of the development option Willisau circle in the form of decreased blood flow and narrowing both posterior communicating arteries.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 23, 2011 18:28

Symphony
Hello!
Thank you. But for such a "shake up" to an epileptic seizure, in my opinion, one of light-sound a little.... Likely, the following happened: ABC normal increases the intensity travelerfolio in the cortex. But since You more or less compensated "reduction in blood flow and narrowing both posterior communicating arteries", it is the mechanism that provides the increase in blood lmfaoo, - vessels of the cortex are dilated, and the arteries are unable to provide this increase, and was collaps. It usually ends with a quiet (no seizure) a momentary loss of consciousness, often accompanied by a variety of bright and pleasant images. Some especially so indulge (draw fingers on the carotid artery) to watch cartoons and relieve tension in life. Sometimes it ends in death, when they decide to watch cartoons a little longer and do something a ligation of the carotid arteries, hoping, perhaps, to get her out in time. But it occurs reflex relaxation of all muscles, and the person simply not in forces to do it (not even finger). If giperventilaciei (which in Your case caused when examining weak epileptosurgery activity) is something similar, only due to vasoconstriction and alkalosis, although the result is the same - a light oxygen starvation of the brain. Thus, You have superimposed two phenomena - kollaps and epileptology activity. In principle, nothing terrible has happened (and nothing did not threaten You), but the witnesses and parties clearly didn't think so. :?
You should go to a good vertebral, neurologist (spine), often narrowing associated with generic (but not necessarily) injury of the cervical spine.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04, edited 1 time in total.

симфония

Post by симфония » Sat Jul 23, 2011 19:08

And Your program I can go or what? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 23, 2011 19:09

Symphony
Yes, I think it is possible, but only without light. :?