Contraindications

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 27, 2010 20:40

сергелис wrote:hi, Andrey, tell me please, is it possible to use MM or discs , with M. diagnosis: Macroadenoma the pituitary gland.(the tumor is benign). Thank you.
You have to consult with your doctor.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 27, 2010 20:46

БородаНелли wrote:'ve always wanted to know why contraindications leput this:

- Persons with pacemakers.
A flickering light (the sound this is not observed) is strongly influenced in a negative way on individuals with cardiac arrhythmia (symptoms increases). Similarly, potential failures in the presence of a stimulant. Perhaps the body is starting to adjust, in addition to stimulant and rhythms no longer match... But because the consequences can be fatal, it is better not to experiment.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 27, 2010 20:47

Слепченко Сергей wrote:I interisuet there are age categories for the application of this machine?
In the General case. since the age of 14, in the presence of add(ADHD) - 9-I.

Слепченко Сергей

Post by Слепченко Сергей » Sat Feb 27, 2010 21:22

Dear Andrew here is my mother's loud noises in the head,and the doctors can't tell what it is,prescribe medication and they worse.What would you recommend?

Лелеупи

Post by Лелеупи » Sat Feb 27, 2010 21:57

All kind time of day!
I suffer from prolonged depression and drink a lot of drugs.
Bupropion, abilify, fluanxol, efevelone, cymbalta.
Turns out I mind the car can not?

ановикас

Post by ановикас » Sun Feb 28, 2010 22:55

Good afternoon, tell me please, is it possible to use MM, if my eyesight is not very good, to 7, 5? Won't spoil eyes?

With respect

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24

Слепченко Сергей wrote:Dear Andrew here at my mother's loud noises in the head,and the doctors can't tell what it is,prescribe medication and they worse.What would you recommend?
2nd track Star Wanderer or a Massage of the Brain (may be difficult for an elderly person). Initially, the noise will increase. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24

Лелеупи wrote:good day!
I suffer from prolonged depression and drink a lot of drugs.
Bupropion, abilify, fluanxol, efevelone, cymbalta.
Turns out I mind the car can not?
Out impossible. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26

ановикас wrote:Good afternoon, tell me please, is it possible to use MM, if my eyesight is not very good, to 7, 5? Won't spoil eyes?

With respect
Read contraindications impaired. If not, then it is possible, sight slightly improves.

Слепченко Сергей

Post by Слепченко Сергей » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:00

Thank you very much for the answer.

Владмир

Post by Владмир » Mon Mar 08, 2010 13:46

I have a question: is it Possible to use mindmachine for reabelitatsii after an ischemic stroke, and the constant high pressure? Pressure try to reduce with the help of folk remedies, but it turns out poorly, most certainly the effects of the drugs. What advise, what mindmachine advise to buy? And what discs to begin with?

Айдарио

Post by Айдарио » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22

Hello! I have cerebral palsy, as diagnosed internal hydrocephalus, but no seizure activity. Can I use MM?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:13

Владмир wrote:I Have a question: is it Possible to use mindmachine for reabelitatsii after an ischemic stroke, and the constant high pressure? Pressure try to reduce with the help of folk remedies, but it turns out poorly, most certainly the effects of the drugs. What advise, what mindmachine advise to buy? And what discs to begin with?
Hello.
If there are no contraindications, you can. Fits any car with blue and red (blue) points.
Of disks Guide, Healing, Massage of the Brain.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14

Айдарио wrote:Hello! I have cerebral palsy, as diagnosed internal hydrocephalus, but no seizure activity. Can I use MM?
Hello!
If there are no contraindications, you can.

Шумелька

Post by Шумелька » Fri Mar 19, 2010 0:40

Hello.
I had TBI in ' 95, the year the flu, which gave a complication: infernal headaches, didn't require any drugs. the attacks lasted 2-3 hours, was accompanied by strong muscle tone of the head (occipital region of the jaw). diagnosis: post-traumatic encephalopathy. after 4 years the seizures have changed - the pain went away, but fatigue, stress or hunger, lost consciousness (5-7 times per month)
Now fainting happen 1-2 times a year.
I used to fall asleep very late (2-4 am), and now at 10 already forces are not as sleepy, and generally after 18:00, feel very tired.
Tell me that all of this "richness" can I use a MM and your CDs?
Thanks in advance :)

Иван 1980

Post by Иван 1980 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:25

Good day!
In 7 years, as a complication after suffering a bad flu (the temperature rose above 41 C.), appeared tick (concrete form with the passage of time "walking" - it could be twitching of the head, neck, hands, eye blinking, etc.), medical language it's called so - "generalized hyperkinesis" )
With age, to 30 years, "learned" (so to speak) to control these movements, arbitrarily relaxing - and, in principle, it works and ticks are practically invisible. Sometimes "get out", if you do not follow them, for example, under intense stress, all sorts of nervous situations, etc.)
BUT. epileptic seizures was never from the beginning of history with ticks; strobe effect stand absolutely fine (eg. many times did the EEG with hyperventilation, stimulation of the flashing light, etc.; video games, movies with flashing scenes, the sunlight between the trees, etc. - never any problems did not cause )), in transport not swayed ))
In short, is it possible to use MM or not? ))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21

Шумелька wrote:Hello.
I had TBI in ' 95, the year the flu, which gave a complication: infernal headaches, didn't require any drugs. the attacks lasted 2-3 hours, was accompanied by strong muscle tone of the head (occipital region of the jaw). diagnosis: post-traumatic encephalopathy. after 4 years the seizures have changed - the pain went away, but fatigue, stress or hunger, lost consciousness (5-7 times per month)
I used to fall asleep very late (2-4 am), and now at 10 already forces are not as sleepy, and generally after 18:00, feel very tired.
Hello.
Drives safely, but with the light carefully. If there is vzmozhnost somewhere to try.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22

Иван 1980 wrote:Good day!
In 7 years, as a complication after suffering a bad flu (the temperature rose above 41 C.), appeared tick (concrete form with the passage of time "walking" - it could be twitching of the head, neck, hands, eye blinking, etc.), medical language it's called so - "generalized hyperkinesis" )
With age, to 30 years, "learned" (so to speak) to control these movements, arbitrarily relaxing - and, in principle, it works and ticks are practically invisible. Sometimes "get out", if you do not follow them, for example, under intense stress, all sorts of nervous situations, etc.)
BUT. epileptic seizures was never from the beginning of history with ticks; strobe effect stand absolutely fine (eg. many times did the EEG with hyperventilation, stimulation of the flashing light, etc.; video games, movies with flashing scenes, the sunlight between the trees, etc. - never any problems did not cause )), in transport not swayed ))
In short, is it possible to use MM or not? ))
Hello.
I think it is possible.

Шумелька

Post by Шумелька » Sat May 01, 2010 1:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Шумелька wrote:Hello.
I had TBI in ' 95, the year the flu, which gave a complication: infernal headaches, didn't require any drugs. pressurelow lasted 2-3 hours, was accompanied by strong muscle tone of the head (occipital region of the jaw). diagnosis: post-traumatic encephalopathy. after 4 years the seizures have changed - the pain went away, but fatigue, stress or hunger, lost consciousness (5-7 times per month)
Hello.
Drives safely, but with the light carefully. If there is vzmozhnost somewhere to try.
Thank you. What drives would you recommend in my situation? (note absently, unable to focus when reading and in General for a long time on something, forget, high temper and fatigue)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 03, 2010 18:06

Шумелька wrote:Thank you. What drives would you recommend in my situation? (note absently, unable to focus when reading and in General for a long time on something, forget, high temper and fatigue)
Morning Star traveler, on the evening of Healing.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2010 0:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Шумелька wrote:Thank you. What drives would you recommend in my situation? (note absently, unable to focus when reading and in General for a long time on something, forget, high temper and fatigue)
Morning Star traveler, on the evening of Healing.
Thank You very much :o

СанСаныч

Post by СанСаныч » Sun May 09, 2010 1:23

I am 30 years old, and in childhood piernas 4 TBI (traumatic brain injury)
so is it possible for me to do with MM?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 13, 2010 13:33

СанСаныч wrote:I am 30 years old, and in childhood piernas 4 TBI (traumatic brain injury)
so is it possible for me to do with MM?
It is better first to try. Most likely, any problems should not be...

Ариадна

please advice

Post by Ариадна » Fri Aug 06, 2010 23:22

Hello Andrew! Tell me, what kind of car do You recommend to buy? I want everything at once ( healing, memory, control emotions, etc.), somehow this train, if so where and how much it costs. And the roof of this car not going. And yet, I do not understand who makes these machines, craftsmen?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: ask for advice

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54

Ариадна wrote:Hello Andrey! Tell me, what kind of car do You recommend to buy? I want everything at once ( healing, memory, control emotions, etc.), somehow this train, if so where and how much it costs. And the roof of this car not going. And yet, I do not understand who makes these machines, craftsmen?
Hello!
You will approach any machine. Within 21 days of regular sessions, You will be able to improve memory and immunity and will be better able to manage their emotions. You can buy on this website, there are numerous methodological books (free) for all your partitions.
"When razbegayutsya walls, the roof goes"... :)
Machine do in the United States.