BJ and nookular

Счастливая
BJ and nookular

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:19

Hello. I'm far from technical topics and so little clear:) But I feel is mine.
1-Tell me please,is it possible to combine BJ And nookular?
2-What Nookular better to choose for depression and panic attacks(already got all else fails,understand that the problem is somewhere in the energy aspects). b)And life DOES NOT move at all,feeling that 5 years sitting in a swamp. in)And very easily comes out of me energy.d) Men do not see me as a woman,well, absolutely nothing.
3-neocolony have a basic program they must be such as to complete recording on him as the passing and implementation of each stage, or it happens automatically and all the information once it is recorded? And we need to change only the medium and so on?
Thank you very much,sorry for so many questions:)))

Счастливая

Re: BJ and nookular

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:30

And yet,to the post above. I am very familiar with techniques V. Zeland,but my intentions are not implemented,I can't in the space to move on the line.(this is to aid in the selection of Neocolony. Now I wear the product,the homemade loaded free version 1.0

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:23

Happy, about question 1 - definitely Yes. Bracelets life without problems is compatible with any products of any manufacturers.
PS why do You still wear the first version? Maybe it makes sense to make the panacea? And if there is a bounce, to start it in 2.9 to switch? Much more powerful work, and is also free.
I Wish You Success.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:19

Hello. I'm far from technical topics and so little clear:)
That's what the calculation ))

With depression and panic attacks intense, try belly breathing, the maximum pre-loosing it (this happens self-massage of the intestine). In addition to this breathing child breathes in the womb and reproduction it includes the same level of comfort that was the child before birth, during pregnancy. This automation of the body, and can not be disabled - so it must work for everyone.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:40

Счастливая wrote:is it possible to combine BJ And nookular?
Combine 17 products Michael 4 neocolony 1st level 1 2nd level nookular. Everything works perfectly, in a positively reinforcing manner. The purpose of use all products: protection and care, psychological support of children around me, and friends and foes. From his depression came a change of residence for 2 weeks. Panic attacks removed buying programs ,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe, To neocolony worked significantly and in the manual to use, read and apply the techniques, and Psychological workshop, the highly respected AURA. Success...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:46

мимоходом wrote:for depression and panic attacks intense, try belly breathing,
Dear Igor, You are always fast, clear and to the point... Your advice noted. Thank you for that.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49

мимоходом wrote:for depression and panic attacks intense, try belly breathing, pre-maximum loosing it
Men breathe stomach , and female breast, if you know :wink: .And according to inexorable statistics, women live dollshe men :? .here are some insights???
The stress is removed even easier and faster , if here I make, then I inhale some air, not like that, eyes darkened and full , but not to stupor))), and through clenched teeth very slowly exhale-Emergency method under stress. Do not know the truth than at this point to breathe better -the abdomen or chest, as it is not noticed , what people are breathing in this moment, but it helps 100%. I just typed in heavier air the abdomen to exhale, running quickly outside, it is difficult to hold long and exhale slowly.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Wed Jun 22, 2016 14:35

Счастливая wrote:1-Tell me please,is it possible to combine BJ And nookular?
Can. Noticed that neocolony enhance and streamline the work of the other bells and whistles.
Счастливая wrote:2-What Nookular better to choose for depression and panic attacks(already got all else fails,understand that the problem is somewhere in the energy aspects). b)And life DOES NOT move at all,feeling that 5 years sitting in a swamp. in)And very easily comes out of me energy.d) Men do not see me as a woman,well, absolutely nothing.
What pull. My I came by chance from the side. I helped the Corsair, was a catastrophic situation and severe depression. Gives activity and faith in their strength, and the situation was resolved magically. But I, read the reviews and tune in. Women's and men's programs saw neocolony II, in the first level, a focused programme to work with the opposite sex have not found. Correct me if something is not found.
Счастливая wrote:3-neocolony have a basic program they must be such as to complete recording on him as the passing and implementation of each stage, or it happens automatically and all the information once it is recorded? And we need to change only the medium and so on?
All programs, basic and special has already been recorded on nookular. Use :) I had the auto mode, medium, have not tried, direct power on, so many events had become, but the spouse on the auto was weak on power says the pendant broke.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 22, 2016 15:07

Men breathe stomach , and female breast, if you know :wink: .And according to inexorable statistics, women live dollshe men :? .here are some insights???
In fact, just everywhere is written that on the contrary, men with Breasts and women with belly )) life expectancy men 78 years, women 82. About abdominal breathing actually nothing to discuss, it is a fact. This is proper breathing, talking about everything from doctors and psychologists to Buddhist monks. It is, in principle, can not be wrong, as this is the first way of breathing. What happens physiologically is already too lazy to write. Actually, I have to wait probably long gone soon too lazy to be bother to write anything. Because...

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 15:54

"Panic attacks are removed buying programs ,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,jade cleaning"This appends to the selected pendant? Sorry,for me it is really a dark forest,and to understand on the forums is difficult,maybe a lot of specific words that are understandable only to advanced users :)

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 16:00

With depression and panic attacks intense, try belly breathing, the maximum pre-loosing it (this happens self-massage of the intestine). In addition to this breathing child breathes in the womb and reproduction it includes the same level of comfort that was the child before birth, during pregnancy. This automation of the body, and can not be disabled - so it must work for everyone.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. And so I breathe from the belly of nature(this is the men's type of breathing),and various breathing techniques and yoga does not help me. The question is not how to remove a panic attack,but how to get rid of them FOREVER!!! :wiz

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 16:04

PS why do You still wear the first version? Maybe it makes sense to make the panacea? And if there is a bounce, to start it in 2.9 to switch? Much more powerful work, and is also free.

Thanks for the reply;) I found a version 1.0 I didn't even think to look for others:) And I do not understand how to switch in 2.9?

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 16:05

Please tell me if to take a card transfer,the resulting product will be weaker than the original BJ???

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:03

мимоходом wrote:
In fact, just everywhere is written that on the contrary, men with Breasts and women with belly )) life expectancy men 78 years, women 82. About abdominal breathing actually nothing to discuss, it is a fact. This is proper breathing, talking about everything from doctors and psychologists to Buddhist monks. It is, in principle, can not be wrong, as this is the first way of breathing. What happens physiologically is already too lazy to write. Actually, I have to wait probably long gone soon too lazy to be bother to write anything. Because...
Ie that I was wrong? Happens))) but nevertheless women how not to breathe , live longer)) Well, as a fact.))
About that are lazy and don't want to write....(((((((((( Well, what about :"are You responsible for those who......." And here we read , with open mouths and then we quit......
Better like Carlson:" I'm leaving.....)))) But will be back soon" )))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:07

Happy There is a theme Pendants SAMM, read and ask there how they work, it's a lot of reviews and recommendations of the author.
Read the threads at BJ and there is also about all the BJ and other articles by this author, the question there .
If each on their own and that if is theme open, others just dug in. Please be respectful.

АлексБ

Post by АлексБ » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:18

Счастливая wrote:What Nookular better to choose for depression and panic attacks(already got all else fails,understand that the problem is somewhere in the energy aspects). b)And life DOES NOT move at all,feeling that 5 years sitting in a swamp. in)And very easily comes out of me energy.d) Men do not see me as a woman,well, absolutely nothing.
You would begin to understand his psyche. Therapist and psychologist to help you medication correction does not hurt. There is some problem and you need to work with in its efforts, realizing what is happening and getting the result, You want a "magic pill" once and everything was fine. Wearing the pendant, the card, transfer the hole covered and the happiness came :roll:
In the settings FOR your brain obvious failures in the algorithms and their needs to be corrected resorting at this stage to traditional methods.
Then, when the sphere of the psyche stabiliziruemost and You will be able to perceive what is happening and to somehow realize themselves, and you to these "toys" go. If understanding their need :ap

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:37

АлексБ wrote:
Счастливая wrote:What Nookular better to choose for depression and panic attacks(already got all else fails,understand that the problem is somewhere in the energy aspects). b)And life DOES NOT move at all,feeling that 5 years sitting in a swamp. in)And very easily comes out of me energy.d) Men do not see me as a woman,well, absolutely nothing.
You would begin to understand his psyche. Therapist and psychologist to help you medication correction does not hurt. There is some problem and you need to work with in its efforts, realizing what is happening and getting the result, You want a "magic pill" once and everything was fine. Wearing the pendant, the card, transfer the hole covered and the happiness came :roll:
In the settings FOR your brain obvious failures in the algorithms and their needs to be corrected resorting at this stage to traditional methods.
Then, when the sphere of the psyche stabiliziruemost and You will be able to perceive what is happening and to somehow realize themselves, and you to these "toys" go. If understanding their need :ap

I myself a doctor. And you think I didn't have psychologists and psychotherapists, and even psychiatrists?! And various studies? Did not use medical treatment? All so smart.I asked for advice upon the choice of pendant. So specifically for this reason You have nothing to recommend,then please do not go with their advice not on the merits.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:57

Счастливая wrote: I asked for advice upon the choice of pendant. So specifically for this reason You have nothing to recommend,then please do not go with their advice not on the merits.
Specifically regarding ...and essentially...you in the theme of BJ and Pendants SEM . Authors in other themes do not look. You went to the forum in the topic : List of forums " About mind machines "Customer questions" frequently asked questions and answers , ask about BJ and Pendants, from whom ,sorry? then you can answer A. Patrushev sessions with MM or on disks .

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jun 22, 2016 19:05

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Счастливая wrote: I asked for advice upon the choice of pendant. So specifically for this reason You have nothing to recommend,then please do not go with their advice not on the merits.
Specifically regarding ...and essentially...you in the theme of BJ and Pendants SEM . Authors in other themes do not look. You went to the forum in the topic : List of forums " About mind machines "Customer questions" frequently asked questions and answers , ask about BJ and Pendants, from whom ,sorry? then you can answer A. Patrushev sessions with MM or on disks .
Thanks for the reply! It just seemed to me that the question of the beginner then will see:)

АлексБ

Post by АлексБ » Wed Jun 22, 2016 19:42

Счастливая wrote:I'm a medic. And you think I didn't have psychologists and psychotherapists, and even psychiatrists?! And various studies? Did not use medical treatment?
I think that You didn't do or did in that volume, which is clearly insufficient to change for the better, judging by the results of what You now make in the air. And then, what are You so offended mention of "magic pill" so it's You something to think about... In any case, good luck in the speedy attainment of harmony :ap

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:32

Счастливая wrote:for depression and panic attacks intense, try belly breathing, the maximum pre-loosing it (this happens self-massage of the intestine). In addition to this breathing child breathes in the womb and reproduction it includes the same level of comfort that was the child before birth, during pregnancy. This automation of the body, and can not be disabled - so it must work for everyone.

Thanks for the reply. And so I breathe from the belly of nature(this is the men's type of breathing),and various breathing techniques and yoga does not help me. The question is not how to remove a panic attack,but how to get rid of them FOREVER!!! :wiz[/quote]
Buy ring Sliema, frequency 144,177,188. A powerful thing. :ay

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08

мимоходом wrote: For...
Dear Igor. Tired or gave up? After You have developed here one of the most widely read... Particularly impressed with Your communication style guru-type-moon... Please don't deprive us of the joy of communicating with You... We learn from You...

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Thu Jun 23, 2016 15:50

Артфан wrote:
After developers [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: That you have given :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jun 23, 2016 18:04

Патрик wrote: That you have given
IMHO... So true...

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Thu Jun 23, 2016 19:14

мимоходом wrote:Actually, I have to wait probably long gone soon too lazy to be bother to write anything. Because...
Will be very sorry .. :cry: Your posts are very interesting, in addition, sometimes sobering... :roll: Some topics - above all praise :o