BJ and nookular

Счастливая
Re: BJ and nookular

Post by Счастливая » Thu Jun 23, 2016 22:26

ММ wrote:
Счастливая wrote:for depression and panic attacks intense, try belly breathing, the maximum pre-loosing it (this happens self-massage of the intestine). In addition to this breathing child breathes in the womb and reproduction it includes the same level of comfort that was the child before birth, during pregnancy. This automation of the body, and can not be disabled - so it must work for everyone.

Thanks for the reply. And so I breathe from the belly of nature(this is the men's type of breathing),and various breathing techniques and yoga does not help me. The question is not how to remove a panic attack,but how to get rid of them FOREVER!!! :wiz
Buy ring Sliema, frequency 144,177,188. A powerful thing. :ay[/quote]

Thank you! Be sure to try.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:59

Артфан wrote:
Счастливая wrote:is it possible to combine BJ And Panic attacks be removed by purchasing the programs,a Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe, To neocolony worked significantly and in the manual to use, read and apply the techniques, and Psychological workshop, the highly respected AURA. Success...

Sorry,the above programmes are purchased after the purchase of the pendant when you need to register the product online? There will suggest a list of additional options? Thank you!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:03

You can buy it after you register or simultaneously with the purchase of a pendant.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sat Jun 25, 2016 15:42

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Can you buy after registration or simultaneously with the purchase of a pendant.

Thank you very much!

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Tue Jul 05, 2016 18:46

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Can you buy after registration or simultaneously with the purchase of a pendant.
Please excuse me for the question:) I Have Nookular 1,and the suggested program(,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe,, )for Neocolony 2 levels.It turns out I cannot buy them and write on pendant 1st level?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 05, 2016 19:03

Счастливая wrote:
Please excuse me for the question:) I Have Nookular 1,and the suggested program(,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe,, )for Neocolony 2 levels.It turns out I cannot buy them and write on pendant 1st level?
No, of course. On Neocolony level 1 everything is already there . The second difference from the first that the second can be gradually added to the program personal account by activating them. ,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe, for Neocolony 2 levels.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Tue Jul 05, 2016 19:56

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Счастливая wrote:
No, of course. On Neocolony level 1 everything is already there. The second difference from the first that the second can be gradually added to the program personal account by activating them. ,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe, for Neocolony 2 levels.
Thank you very much for the help:)))

Владимир Алексеев

Post by Владимир Алексеев » Wed Oct 18, 2017 21:24

I have a question ? I wear nookular for a long time to understand how it works in me it changed nothing on that hub I have a very strong energy pesnite me

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:33

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Счастливая wrote:
No, of course. On Neocolony level 1 everything is already there. The second difference from the first that the second can be gradually added to the program personal account by activating them. ,,Flywheel,, ,,Black hole,, ,,the jade Shoe, for Neocolony 2 levels.
What do you mean by activation of the pendant ??? After which activation is submission of software pendant 1 level ?

Staff mindmachine email claim that any activation is not necessary.

I'm confused....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 21, 2017 14:21

The pendant is active at the time of sale, in the office, you can change the interaction mode.
About presentation of special programs , LILY-P meant something else, she understood. :)
I have this phrase removed, that would not add confusion.