A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

Дмитрий Пло
A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

Post by Дмитрий Пло » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:22

Good afternoon.
Already 2 months as bought the InnerPulse mind machine.
And during that time I have accumulated a lot of questions...
As you know, everyone uses it for their own purposes, but
how it is better still to use it? what session to listen to?
with what all should start to get the maximum benefit?
I wish that this topic was useful not only to me but to those
who is just eyeing this machine or who
acquired, as well as I do, and yet knows how its all the same
to properly use...
Answers like: "insert headphones in your ears, wear glasses and do not forget to include" -
please do not write. I want to get information on the merits...
By the way, the forum I read and all the information here is very scattered,
so if you throw any links for you, I will also be grateful.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Newbie and mind machine or how to get the most

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 21, 2015 13:52

Dmitry PLO
Hello.
Your question is not clear.
When you bought the device, something specifically expected of him. You haven't reached your goals? Or are You something else you have in mind?

Дмитрий Пло

Post by Дмитрий Пло » Wed Jan 21, 2015 14:47

The primary purpose when buying a car was to learn how to regain strength and relaxation, as well as assistance in training. But I, in General have not achieved the desired results, and this is obvious because I have not figured out how to properly use it: what session to listen to, how much time, how? In General, I have no system. .. I know that with the help of machines can develop in different directions. .. but without basic knowledge and without understanding the basics it will be difficult to achieve results. Therefore we appeal to You for advice: where should you start and which direction to move)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 21, 2015 16:22

Dmitry PLO
And You are in manual, then looked in the description of the sessions?
For relaxation are designed specifically the session "r" (they regenerate), assistance to training sessions "L".
AVS is not a magic wand, no pills and no whips of the body with exhaustion last strength, and exercise to achieve certain functional States of the brainwhen the brain works most effectively and at the lowest cost. As with any exercise, AVS requires regularity. In addition, the forum search works well. I repeatedly wrote and rewrote. :cry:

The basis is the accumulation of the stable alpha state through regular use of sessions "r". Someone is going quickly (days 15-20), to whom it is necessary several times to repeat with breaks.

Criterion of success is the improvement of quality of life: good full sleep, rapid recovery, with significant physical and(or) mental stress, high working efficiency, smooth positive emotional background, rapid normalization of the emotional background in interpersonal conflicts, etc., etc..

Some people (with initially "high levels" of alpha and theta waves - characterized by poor voluntary attention, concentration problems, often diagnosed with add or ADHD) faster results can be achieved through work sessions, "L", or(and) "E". Since working with sessions "r" for them is likely to be associated, in the initial period, with even greater deterioration of voluntary attention and increased distraction, although improving, in the long run, you still follow. Interestingly, these people (often with a diagnosis of add, ADHD) at the sessions of the "L" and "E" just go to sleep.

After the achievements of a good "alpha level", in the General case, it is useful to start development of voluntary attention and awareness ("beta level") - session "L" (except "L03") and "E".

The criterion will be high energy, quick thinking and reaction speed, sustained voluntary attention.

This evening (before sleep), at the initial stage, you may need sessions with sessions of "r" to restore and normalize sleep.

When bad the "alpha level", the high level of stress (constantly cold hands and feet), General fatigue and sleep debt beta session will cause "falls" into a heavy sleep, with subsequent unpleasant half-asleep state (diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex), often accompanied by increased and accelerated heartbeat (not to be confused with the usual alpha state when the heartbeat is also usually audible, but it's smooth and quiet.

For some people (with a low ability of the brain to adapt) daily classes with the beta sessions can cause problems with anxiety and poor sleep (even in spite of the additional use alpha sessions). Such people are advised to reduce the sessions to 6-8 minutes (see directions), or(and) to engage with the sessions in two days on the third. In extremely rare cases (indicator - diffuse inhibition of the cortex after the session) this recommendation can also be useful for the alpha sessions.

And only after the groundwork of the alpha and beta levels, it is useful to switch to session "C" then "d" to enhance the creative potential.

At the same time, it should be noted that if You are not engaged in creativity, no gain and won't notice, but "frisky" during the sessions.

Also, if a bad experience alpha and beta levels, You risk to get from these sessions increased anxiety and nightmares, when out "climb" all the hidden still (to protect Your psyche) in the subconscious...

With a well-established alpha and beta levels, all previously hidden in the subconscious will be naturally processed from emotional abracci in life experience.

The approximate "average" time to develop "levels" - 21 days of regular practice (15-20 minutes 1-3 times per day, with a break between classes during the day, at least 3 hours).

If the results are not fully achieved (see criteria for each level), it is useful to take a break for three weeks and repeat the number of the level within the said period of 21 days.

If You deliberately decided to do two rounds, then quickly (without re-adapt ourselves) and more effective will be the sequence of 15 days training, 15 days of break, 15 days of classes. Sometimes, for producing level may take up to 3 months of regular exercise (15/15, or 21/21).

By the way, anyone uses the combined sessions? Or at least know where they are located?
viewforum.php?f=48<

Дмитрий Пло

Post by Дмитрий Пло » Wed Jan 21, 2015 17:56

Andrei Patrushev, thank you for your comprehensive answer.
Now everything fell into place. I will keep practicing.
The user manual I read, but basically the description of the sessions.
By the way, when I used to play during the week in the alpha session, in parallel with Your drive Explorer I have started sticking and attention span. Had to suspend classes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 15, 2015 23:36

Still useful to read this topic. Although it refers to the disks, but the General questions concerns and work with mindmachine.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 16:26

Andrew, a question. Tried all session of Pathfinder. Really get the enjoyment, relaxation, short moments of stopping the dialogue from the sessions of a type of meditation.
Them most comfortable working with. Question: for the body/development will not be harmful to skip the recommended sequence and duration of the sessions, and to start with meditation and to use only them?
Knowing your character, if you listen to relax 21 days, then the other session for 21 days, there is a risk that the Navigator will remain on the shelf gathering dust. When relaxation and other relaxation sessions there, and I want to quickly finish, which is not skazhezh about the meditation sessions.

Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 02, 2015 16:29

Prospera
No, no harm, but good. :) First of all, listen to yourself.

Дракон

Post by Дракон » Sat May 09, 2015 9:43

Andrew, good day ! Purchased a mind machine Novapro-100 has instruction manual , in Russian and English , Used only session as described in the instructions , for expanded use of machines in the Russian version it is not quite clear how and what steps to do to get the changes.Trying to follow the instruction on the display the result of another . Where you can read and practice to learn how to use a mind machine ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 09, 2015 9:46

Dragon
Hello!
Too blurry outline...
What you wanted to? - What to do specifically? - What happened? - What You received is not satisfied?

Дракон

Post by Дракон » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Dragon
Hello!
Too blurry outline...
What you wanted to? - What to do specifically? - What happened? - What You received is not satisfied?
Hello !
Yes indeed blurry . Specifically, it looks as follows , I turn on the machine choose a program of meditation, headphones ,glasses appropriately . Starts the countdown started , at the time when the program begins running , the red cursor with the meditation moves to the sleep position . in manual move the cursor to the position of meditation. There is an assumption that they do not . Reread the instructions and can't understand the functionality of the buttons, Understand that the functional capabilities of the machine are great , but for me they are not available yet, I want to learn to work with the machine at full volume . What do you study ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:01

Dragon
Hello!
After pressing the "start" button has absolutely no value, what kind of light bulbs and where the light. These positions are designated only to select the type of session. After starting the session, you can only change the time of the session (in the first 10 seconds of the countdown). In the instructions in sufficient detail, in my opinion, reflect the full functionality. It is not clear, ask.

К.Екатерина

Post by К.Екатерина » Tue Jun 23, 2015 0:41

Good day! Sorry if I write not in that topic, or this question was already asked, though it was not found, but still: tell me, in what format are the files on the discs-the gates. And what format should support the cd player to play files from disk? Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 23, 2015 0:42

K. Catherine
Normal CD-audio format.

К.Екатерина

Post by К.Екатерина » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43

That is suitable even with a simple cd player that even plays MP3s not? Do I understand correctly? Just now on sale no player, through which you can listen to CDs, and I found one through a friend, but this player is quite old and can only read audio CDs (i.e. does not read nor MP3, nor wma, nor are any other files). But to me it will fit?
Just don't know much about formats, so you may ask such stupid questions)))

К.Екатерина

Post by К.Екатерина » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:47

Forgot to ask: and more drives Patrushev also in normal audio format?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:48

K. Catherine
You are absolutely right.
Compact disks currently, plays most DVD players only at purchase it is necessary to specifically clarify is a plus to clarify - whether in this model the headphone output (for some reason many do not have).

All of the drives in the normal audio format.

PS audiostrobe is a special signal that controls the operation of led points mindmachine (or special decoders) are recorded on the normal CD.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 16:37

Andrewthanks for Your post from 21.01.15 to this thread! It is really helpful.
Read it and the FAQ on disks: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181
A number of questions:

1. In the description of the disks, the CD "Endorphins" this is a beta range and it is recommended to listen to in the morning and in the sessions (at least in my firmware 1.16) session "Endorphins" is in section "Relaxation" and stated that this is an evening session for health the next day. So, if we talk about this session, it worth to listen to at the stage of "pumping" of the alpha and whether it is necessary to listen to in the morning or the evening?

2. Judging by the instructions to the Navigator, a session on Relaxation contain not only alpha, but theta range. Whether it is necessary to be configured in addition that act on the alpha, and does it meaning anything?

3.You write that on every level it is advisable to work 21 days (or 15 if you try accelerated development) with only one level (e.g. alpha pumping), then the same time rest and the next level. Also You write that you can engage in 1 - 3 times daily at the time of these stages. Questions:
and. How to understand the feelings how many times (1, 2 or 3) is preferable for the person to listen to session
b. Does listening session for best effect some meaningful work, e.g. concentration on certain things, attentive listening, a strictly fixed position or you just passively listen and observe
Q. what days / weeks you can begin to combine the first alpha level with the disc Explorer (because I very interesting and important this material)
G. When can I start to work with listening "Ultramesh", only after working the alpha-level and the transition to the beta session (L and E) te a minimum of 21 (alpha) + 21 (holiday) + 21 (beta) = 63 days?
Could just me more about the combination of the disk in parallel with the session to tell if it is not contraindicated!

4. Anyway, what session of the "R" section to listen to the first 21 days or as it should be alternated for the best effect, there is an algorithm? For example R03N for powerful relaxation of the physical body or R04N to relieve the effects of stress, whether it is necessary to understand these descriptions literally, i.e., that if the alpha for the 21 day exercise and great stress-say no, then it is better to have these sessions to listen to?

5. Volume\Brightness session it is better to put zero in the beginning of the session and gradually lead to comfort level up. What is meant by a comfortable level of sound and light?

6. How do You think a beginner, it's enough to do at the alpha level of the underlying sessions or is it better to start with a workshop here: "viewforum.php?f=47"
Just there as it is still longer. First, the period of adaptation, listening only separate from machine audiostrobe, etc, etc Again, a separate workshop is even more confusing how to operate the machine and to work with her!

7. Are there any restrictions on other exercises for self-development in parallel, for example with an alpha-level mind machines? For example, I did a speed reading by the method of O. Andreeva. There are also special auto-trainings, meditation practice in the exercises of the "Contemplation of the green dots", etc.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 17:22

Alejandro
1. Disk on the basis of beta frequency, so it must listen to in the morning. Session "Endorphins"(evening) - alpha-theta, so this session to do better in the second half of the day, when all things that require concentration, have already been made. This session is quite possible to listen at the "pumping" of alpha.
2. The human brain at the same time there are waves of all bands (see, e.g., the book by Anna wise Inspiration-to-order ). The question is - why the wave range of the currently prevailing power. Session on relaxation often additionally contain the theta frequency - it helps more than deep relaxation. No additional configuration to do.
3. 15 days is, on the contrary, longer work, because after a 15 day break provides 15 work days, then a break, etc.
a) in your gut feeling - if in the course of the day in a good mood and efficiency, then You are on the right track. If drowsiness and poor concentration, the number of classes should be reduced, but if after 3 days the situation does not change, then, clearly, it is better to go to the "E"session, and then continue, and can stop the cycle of "r" sessions.
b) no, - nothing specifically to do - just casually observe your thoughts, rejecting nothing and never clinging. Posture any comfortable, complete immobility is not necessary to comply.
C) Yes, at least once - the Conductor and itself alpha session.
d) Ultramega can also be used independently. The rule is simple - beta to 16 hours, the alpha at any time, theta after 18 hours, and when all things that require concentration done), the interval between sessions and the disk - not less than 3 hours.
4. Everyone, eventually, finds its session. :) For this it is necessary to try everything. During the training session better than all of one type alternate (well, at least not more than 3 days with one to deal with). Despite the abundance of sessions in modern mindmachine the average user of life applying not more than 4 sessions... :?
5. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=327&p=983#p983
6. It is solely your choice. Some at every step I want to ask someone Council, others are able to listen to yourself...
7. Well, it should specifically discuss. In the sessions you just have to use common sense. For example, if you're doing beta sessions, then meditation is better to postpone. But with the disk Conductor, for example, few discs (I mean third party) can be combined...<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 17:43

Andrew thank you so much for the answers. In General starting to make sense.

Then can I ask another question about the session "Endorphins". You say she's the alpha-theta. I understand that if there is a theta component, the session may in certain cases reduce the concentration, therefore, these sessions are better to do in the second half of the day, if you have important things to do, right?! But there in the instructions, in many sessions for relaxation says that they are alpha theta, does this mean that they are also the best evening to practice (e.g. R04N and R05N)? And in Endorphin-session just isn't written that it is an alpha theta! :) Maybe there's somewhere a full description of the involved waves at any session of the standard set, to avoid misunderstandings?!
Also do not quite understand if recommended for beginners first 15 or 21 days to download only the alpha (in this case a session with alpha also contain theta), and then beta and while You write that beta is better to 16:00 hours, alpha at any time, and theta after 18:00, does this mean that the first level of alpha it is better to do after 18:00 because in many sessions there is a theta component (it's also the question about the division in any sessions of alpha and theta, and in which only the alpha). But then because of a 3-hour break between sessions more than 2 times to do in a day is unlikely to succeed!
Also, You wrote above that there is no clear reflex switch to the alpha (and the need for this first level), to engage in on the beta level may be more fraught because this can cause irritability, loss of sleep, health, etc. (as the body, rather the brain has not yet learned to quickly and effectively relax in alpha).
Then all the same to me, as a newcomer, not bad from trying to use the disk "Superbrain"?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 18:10

Alejandro
If it were so simple... :)
Any repetitive stimulus after 3-4 seconds goes healthy and not tired brain to ignore. Therefore, any competently written (read: effective) session - is primarily a movement and variety. Therefore, it is not so important, there is a theta component, or not, and how much it is important, and very important - whether it is in the end of the session (in a large enough quantity).
On the other hand, the brain easily sinhroniziruete their activity with the FAA in the range of 8-25 Hz (alpha-beta1) and it is not very easy in the theta range (as above 25Hz), and it is not sinhroniziruete in the Delta range. This, incidentally, does not mean that the stimulation in the Delta band is useless - well it helps with various pain syndromes and increases cerebral blood flow by about 30%.
Thus, the AVS, with all its efficiency and usefulness (and importantly safety) requires a very personal approach.
In other words, the result of the same session, although, within certain limits, but will be different for different people. Moreover, the result strongly depends on the Sauce (the Condition, Situation, Setting, Witnesses) - as the saying goes, you can't go twice into the same river... :?
For a helluva lot of corrosive clients :wink: for the download editor-in sessions where you can watch the drawing session (frequency and traffic), and read the description. For those who do not want to bother, it's easier to try everything (it's perfectly safe) and to choose what is most appropriate.
Understand that a person has no buttons. Of all living on earth man is the most adaptive and variable view. Therefore, any effect from any session people, if necessary, easy enough to overcome through willpower. And if about any session, written advice and even restrictions, it iskluchitelno, for user convenience... az<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 18:57

Andrewunderstood You! You want to say that the science is highly imprecise and the space of invariants of the possible effects on a particular individual and his reactions to a particular session forever...
:aa So even more interesting bi

Then, sum up, I will try to start 21 days of the first level to alpha alternating randomly and feel different to the standard session in the section "Relaxation", say start working with them twice a day, once during the period 12:00 - 14:00 place, the second 18:00 - 22:00 (due to the nature of my personal schedule the same time to observe problematic), once in 2-3 days I will be in the evening to add "Conductor". The situation will adjust the frequency and specifically used by R session, but we must still every day to do at least once. Then look does neuro-emotional state, if OK, then do a 21 day break and then "shake" the beta via R and L session also 21 days. The starting day is a normal program? Interestingly 21 days break, the brain does not unlearn, the effect of the alpha course go?!
I just need one time to write the program yourself and not thinking and not deviating from it much go for it! In my case, doubt spawn throwing... what, too, would like to fight.

Just, if you'll allow an analogy with the gym, I know that there are many people out 2-3 years, but due to the frequent change of types of exercises and not following the programs nutrition and recovery after workouts, almost no significant effect in improving their appearance and physical condition do not achieve, although plow up a sweat!

Also wanted to ask. You write that to the achievements the alpha and beta levels is not recommended jumps to With-sessions (visualization) and D-sessions (meditation) because maybe all the bad from the subconscious to emerge and not handled properly. Disk Explorer, too, enters into a kind of meditative state. Six months ago I regularly worked with him in Pathfinder. At the beginning of one of the first auditions of the sessions, when engaged in a state of total fatigue, twice had panic attacks and even fear (like breathing feel like that regularly, plus don't control what happens to you), but I restrained myself and then never did it again, a few times I managed to really dive into a deep trance state satisfied pleasant but in most cases felt something borderline i.e. it includes the rational brain and thoughts off on immediate life problems and tasks, something like come to a meditative state, disconnected from reality, but then you "kicks" back... like sleep, then awake and think about something like that. This means the alpha should still bring to mind?! bc<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 19:23

Алехандро wrote:You want to say that the science is highly imprecise and the space of invariants of the possible effects on a particular individual and his reactions to a particular session forever...
Nothing of the sort. What's the point of all this fuss? Would have made one button, and all settings on random. There are quite a clear framework for each range of stimulation and within this framework, indeed, the variability is large. "Man is a universe" :wink:
Another conversation that AVS is not a pill, so the effects of stimulation not fatal, but relatively easy to overcome with willpower.
But, despite the fact that the stimulation is very mild, with regular practice trains the brain to activate and keep the appropriate range independently. And this is not the treatment, namely the exercise. Why is it necessary absolutely normal person? And for the same reason and physical exercise. People brought up in different conditions. Someone from his childhood dragged on all sorts of mugs, Tutors and sessions, and he learned to learn but not learn to relax, so works noises. The other lived, how life was, and did what he wanted. None of them especially was not engaged and was not forced to do anything. The result is studied at three. Now to be lazy (relax) able, and to concentrate on it very... And to be successful in life all you want.... The third would be glad to learn, right in the childhood had been ill with something (especially high temperature), and now in the brain is dominated by alpha-theta waves and hangs the label "not teachable". Or injury received at birth (sorry, sooo in our country is not a rare occurrence), so that cerebral blood flow is not perfect. Here, of course, a single AVS can't handle - first to the spine. But then still have the brain to "shake" something. By the way, ABC is now throughout the civilized world is the leading method for "treatment" (and in fact, it is still commonplace trenirovka) add and ADHD.
Алехандро wrote:the situation will adjust the frequency
It is interesting, how? :) Well, you can certainly use the editor to write session...
Yes, normal program.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 19:29

Алехандро wrote:That means alpha should still bring to mind?!
Yes, of course.
All these fears, in General quite harmless, if you have the skills of introspection. Moreover, it is even very useful, since, for the alpha-relaxation allows you to quickly and efficiently work through the traumatic material and thereby release a lot of energy. The trouble is that people are "scared of your own fear" and then they are already under any sauce will not be forced to do... :?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Jul 23, 2015 19:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the situation will adjust the frequency

It is interesting, how? :) Well, you can certainly use the editor to write session...

I did not mean the frequency within session and frequency of session :wink: ie once a day or 2 or 3 depending on the mood, as You explained above!