A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Newbie and mind machine or how to get the most

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:13

1. No, this is an alpha-theta session (similar to L03).
2. Beta (E) and CMP* (L).
3. Yes.
4. Yes. This applies in snovnom, "E".
5. No, not necessarily, but not vozbronyaetsya. :)
6. Yes. But after each, if the "approaches" spaced from each other by not less than 3 hours.
7. You can just listen, can be taught (but then separately from everything else).
8. Better (more effective) 3 times per day than 3 times in a row. The last time - no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
9. This drive is not designed for use in combination with mashinoy.
10. Can.
11. All alpha, except for the integrator (Delta-theta). Brain stimulation is due to the high (after 5 kHz) frequencies.
12. All of this advice. I've known some people who 3 times a day worked... :roll: Need to listen, especially yourself, a Loved one. In fact, the Conductor himself regulates... Suddenly there comes a moment to listen just unbearable.
As for the estimates, no matter how many times a day You do (at least) is considered in the calculations for the 1st time.
General recommendations - in the day not more than 3 sessions, lasting no more than 45 minutes (exceptions for Guide and Healing), all classes with psychoacoustics and ABC - not later than 4 hours before bedtime,, E-Sessi in General - not later than 14 hours.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 14, 2015 13:47

Andrewthank you, all very clearly explained! :ay

Four points to clarify would only :oops: :
1. According to claim 2 That for the session "CAW* (L)"? Isn't this included in the "Navigator" - "3. MABS Mild stimulation predominantly in the range of CMP (body asleep, mind awake).
It is recommended that before training. 15 min"? Then the rest of the session in the section "L" "Navigator" (L01N and L03N) for the development of the beta level is not suitable, they apparently alpha theta? Then why L session
recommended with E?

2. According to claim 11, times alpha, and the "Integrator" (Delta-theta) why did the track "Star flight" is only recommended in the morning to do like this beta session?!
3. According to claim 12 E-session all the same not later than 16:00, as You wrote on the first page of this topic? And then until 14:00 unlikely more than once as a beta to work out :?
4. He published the CD "Ultramesh" including the track "Star traveler" in any way with pumping the beta is not connected. But I understand that for efficiency, this disc is better
having "pumped" beta to have enough energy and free attention, right? I just think in the morning "Star Wanderer" to listen or "E" session is better? :?

And even on the tracks "of Ultramega" all tracks to put on the minimum kisimul the volume when listening?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 14, 2015 15:07

1. SMR - sensory motor rhythm (13-15Hz).
Алехандро wrote:Then the rest of the session in the section "L" "Navigator" (L01N and L03N) for the development of the beta level is not suitable, they apparently alpha theta?
Not only suitable L03 (what I wrote earlier).
2. Because the brain is stimulated by high sounds (5 kHz), causing a burst of energy and increased cognitive functions.
3. Practice is the only criterion of truth. (VIL) :?
4. It turns out, but nevertheless, activation of cognitive abilities, operates the track "Star traveler" (alpha) is not worse (IMHO even better) than beta-session - no side effects (possible with the beta sessions) associated with anxiety and agitation. Therefore, I recommend that children with diagnoses of mental retardation, add and ADHD.
The effectiveness of Ultramega not depend on flow beta.
5. No, only the 2nd track. The rest - comfortable level (still closer to low).

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 14, 2015 15:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. Because the brain is stimulated by high sounds (5 kHz), causing a burst of energy and increased cognitive functions.
4. It turns out, but nevertheless, activation of cognitive abilities, operates the track "Star traveler" is not worse (IMHO even better) than beta-session - no side effects (possible with the beta sessions) associated with anxiety and agitation. Therefore, I recommend that children with diagnoses of mental retardation, add and ADHD.
The effectiveness of Ultramega not depend on flow beta.
Cool! Out "Star traveler" and he in the case of "Ultramega" "Star flight" acts like a beta session, or even better, while not being a session on pumping beta :roll:
But beta, as I understand it, still don't forget it's a beta level that need... I will try to alternate like that then.

Can I listen to Iphone purchased from You on the site in the. wav tracks CD "Ultramesh" or do I have to write to disk and look for a CD player?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 14, 2015 15:30

Алехандро wrote:"Star traveler" and he in the case of "Ultramega" "Star flight"
He here and there "Star Flight". :)
Алехандро wrote:Can I listen to Iphone purchased from You on the site in the form of . wav tracks CD "Ultramesh"
Of course.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 14, 2015 15:31

Алехандро wrote:beta But, as I understand it, still don't forget it's a beta level that need...
You are absolutely right.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 14, 2015 15:49

Andrewyet between any track "of Ultramega" and "E" or "L" session not less than three hours should pass?

Thank You very much for the answers!
Now listened to the "Star Flight", the feeling is quite unusual but generally pleasant :) it seems as if the organ is in a deep cave with high arches and this
there reversely and nonlinear resonance :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:25

Алехандро wrote:Andrew, even between any track "of Ultramega" and "E" or "L" session not less than three hours should pass?
This is only recommendations that increase the efficiency and reduce the risk of experiencing unpleasant sensations. Rule 3 hours most concerns the Integration and Star Flight.

Богиня

Post by Богиня » Tue Aug 18, 2015 21:42

Hello guys,I am very interested in mind machines for the past month I read on the forum all your message but does not understand how it works if I buy will I be able to use and understand correctly and if something is wrong and presses the button then harm me or what?I would like to consult if it is possible, can someone come on Skype? talk out need work.Waiting for your reply with impatience,please enlighten bc bc

Богиня

Post by Богиня » Tue Aug 18, 2015 21:44

I also want to add how to start?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 21, 2015 0:41

Alejandro
Palantir, I gave, as there is more or less clearly described why not "have intuition" and you should be able still to use it. Palantir is suitable only for those who understands why he wants it...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 30, 2015 18:45

Алехандро wrote:There are also disadvantages: the last time pretty bad sleep even if you sleep for 8 hours, which is usually enough. Outstanding sleep objectively special there, however it is difficult to get up in the morning and a long kick. Also often late because there is a sense of something not yet completed. I have low blood pressure, but right now the changes in weather yet, plus I'm a night owl, I think it is possible to do with it. Further, although, in General, I became calmer, however, when thwarted, then give his negative to the full, that is, can "hit the ceiling" word quite rapidly, but then calm down pretty quickly... Sometimes all of a sudden gets a sad feeling that all these sessions a waste of time, I would like to have any pronounced effect, and its all there... Also there are certain things in dealing with relatives I used to work with, but tolerated, now they seem to me even more irritating and unacceptable...
Perfectly normal for beta training. At the end again pass the alpha level. To better you can sleep in the second half of the day (even before bed) to do with sessions of the CMP.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Wed Dec 16, 2015 17:12

If you relax and other sessions of relaxation no
Andrew, You are Mowgli would comment on why the user there is no relaxation from the sessions, it is intended to do? Something wrong doing or a property of the brain of a particular individual?
Just would like to understand how to avoid such mistakes.

Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 16, 2015 20:52

Irinati
The reasons can be several, for example:
too high brightness and(or) the volume;
- inappropriate posture;
- need any and all control.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:45

Thanks for the quick response.
Going to be doing this seriously have read the forum about the mind-machine and discs.
Then to not ask stupid questions.

But as the study of themes, issues only increase, not decrease :(
I want to compose all differences and to have to ask. I really hope for answers.

And now is one global question: is there any possibility to pass the so-called personal coaching (for unadvanced in matters audio devices)? Perhaps, in the Moscow office?
It would be great. Eg. to use mindmachine e.g., overlay your own affirmations/epharmacy and other subtleties.
And yet - very interested in Your program "Raduga-duga", but as I started to read that and what to do - just in a stupor fell from his stupidity.... The program would be some kind of training to go can you?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:54

Irinati
An elephant should eat in parts. :wink:
Ask and You answer... :)

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 18:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Irinati
An elephant should eat in parts. :wink:
Ask and You answer... :)
Thank you!

Well, how about coaching? In mos.the office can explain and demonstrate, if that is not clear? Literally "on fingers"?
Especially - the "rainbow" (she is unlikely to understand how to use it)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 17, 2015 19:34

Иринатка wrote:Well, how about coaching? In mos.the office can explain and demonstrate, if that is not clear? Literally "on fingers"?Especially - the "rainbow" (she is unlikely to understand how to use it)
Mindmachine will help you figure out show . Over the rainbow will have to check the topic on the forum , there are a lot of explanations and recommendations. In the office on any laptop no installed program rainbow. Only on home.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Jan 24, 2016 17:42

Thank you!

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Jan 25, 2016 16:41

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Иринатка wrote:Well, how about coaching? In mos.the office can explain and demonstrate, if that is not clear? Literally "on fingers"?Especially - the "rainbow" (she is unlikely to understand how to use it)
Mindmachine will help you figure out show . Over the rainbow will have to check the topic on the forum , there are a lot of explanations and recommendations. In the office on any laptop no installed program rainbow. Only on home.
And can we discuss MM on the office phone so I don't clog the space here with their questions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:58

K. Catherine
You are absolutely right.
Compact disks currently, plays most DVD players only at purchase it is necessary to specifically clarify that and to clarify - whether in this model the headphone output (for some reason many do not have).

All of the drives in the normal audio format.

PS audiostrobe is a special signal that controls the operation of led points mindmachine (or special decoders) are recorded on the normal CD.

Атаман

Post by Атаман » Sat Mar 12, 2016 13:05

And perhaps, if the use of MM by older people ,and how it will affect overall health in General?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 12, 2016 14:10

Chieftain
If not contraindicationsthat certainly is possible and even necessary.
I already gave an example with my mother (81 years old) - hypochondria, forgetfulness, weakness, pressure in General, the standard set for their age range. Bought her MindSpa (as most easy to manage). After two weeks of regular classes mom as a substitute and blood pressure is normal, and memory was much better and the mood has improved significantly.

Атаман

Post by Атаман » Thu Mar 17, 2016 20:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote: and the pressure returned to normal, and memory was much better
But with age always worse pressure and weakens the memory ,most likely it is necessary to specifically think about purchasing a mind machine! :)