A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

Алехандро
Re: Newbie and mind machine or how to get the most

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:52

Andrewthank you for the answer!

Already active in 12 days, with no gaps, 2 times a day sessions on relaxation and 2 days of 3 try to do "Explorer" :oops: :oops:
Yet mixed experience... I feel good, optimistic attitude to everything, there is a surge of strength... then comes the irritability, or Blues even.
Sverhestestvennoe or at least sensitive to the effects on the perception of\behavior yet...

Please tell me how can interact with the "disk Explorer" and "Healing"? From the description and topics for the drives, I realized just what "Healing" is aimed at a General therapeutic effect, but also a "Conductor" in the description of the "expected effect" is similar to "Healing". Also "Healing" is recommended as a preparation before the "Journey through inner worlds". Is it possible to listen in parallel to "Explorer" and "Healing"?! What is the fundamental difference between them? Drives cycles such as: 15-15-15, or 21-21-21?

On the "Ultramesh", so it's all the tracks except the last one to listen to, without limitation, the total time per day, but with reasonable breaks, the last track ("star wanderer") to listen better in the morning and no more than 45 minutes a day, right?! Also from our previous correspondence, I realized that basically, this disc is recommended for listening without a "Navigator," i.e. the second main track is at minimum volume and while it is necessary to try to study a material that requires understanding i.e. sitetemplate through the glasses here as it electives is (at first glance it seems that the flashing glasses will distract from the learning material, although wav rip of the disc to write to memory "Navigator" I still did just in case).
So, confirmed, or still with the "light" effectively?!

Another global issue: all of the products i.e. drives, session "Navigator" before the release was tested on volunteers?! You do it been doing?! :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:26

Алехандро wrote:Sverhestestvennoe or at least sensitive to the effects on the perception of\behavior yet...
And thank God! :)
Алехандро wrote:Can I listen in parallel to "Explorer" and "Healing"?!
Need. :)
Алехандро wrote:so, confirm, or still with the "light" effectively?!
Still no light more effective. :)
Алехандро wrote:More global: all of the products i.e. drives, session "Navigator" before the release was tested on volunteers?! You do it been doing?! :wink:
All of the drives I did for myself. :?
Conduit and Healing tested in the 26th hospital of Ekaterinburg. The rest of tested cadets of the Legal Institute of the Ministry of interior and students of the UGMA.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:thank God! :)
Andrew

Why thank God?! I would like to learn how to do something such that... to see through walls, read minds, know the future 8)

Andrewabout the purpose and difference assignments "Explorer" and "Healing" still more, if possible. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:21

Алехандро wrote:about the destination and the difference of the appointments a "Guide" and "Healing" still more, if possible
And how about the user read?
Or are You just kidding - the type children's riddle: "What distinguishes the piano from the toilet?"?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:All of the drives I did for myself. :?
And from Your personal experience, for example, by listening to You or those whom You could see what I can note
the most significant results in practical terms (such as man began to learn much better, the memory improved, successful career, significantly increased results in something, etc)?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:25

Alejandro
A guide and a Healing. :?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:what about A statement to read?
Or are You just kidding - the type children's riddle: "What distinguishes the piano from the toilet?"?
No, Andrew, it's not a riddle...

Quote from the manual "the Explorer":
"The expected effect. Improving health and relationships with others. The way out of the doldrums. Increase self-esteem and self-worth...

This program is not able to make You something not to do (thereby, perhaps, depriving You of the only thing You have available at the moment). On the contrary, here is the algorithm, how constantly and systematically to more effectively learn in a more effective and successful ways to do anything and find a decent selection... "

Quote from the manual "Healing":
"People who are regularly engaged with this drive for about a month, celebrated with the following changes:

• increased ability for self-recovery;

• strengthening of the humoral immune and energy systems of the body;

• detoxification of the body;

• disappearance of tinnitus;

• freedom from hypersensitivity to sounds;

• improve short and long term memory;

• improved ability to concentrate;

• improving ability to simultaneously perform different tasks;

• increase in creative abilities;

• the ability to think faster than before;

• expansion of the range of sound perception;
"

I'm certainly not a philologist, but I think it's like... in any case, clear differences exist. Hence the question arose to You.

The instructions I read earlier what I wrote about You in advance, a clear difference between the disks is not understood. :?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alejandro
A guide and a Healing. :?
Do not understand what do You mean?! I asked about examples of the most important effects from listening to any of Your disks that You have observed in practice... so just to know
limit realistic expectations from these techniques :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:36

Алехандро wrote:I'm certainly not a philologist, but I think it's like... in any case, clear differences exist.
And Th???
Алехандро wrote:Instructions I read earlier what I wrote about You in advance, a clear difference between the disks is not understood.
But You listened to them??? Or still sit on them and talk???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 19:37

Алехандро wrote:limit realistic expectations from these techniques
That's why I'm not going to tell anything specific. :wink:

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But You listened to them??? Or still sit on them and talk???

I'm actively just listening to "Explorer". "Healing" was not listening.
According to the "Guide" continue to work, as I said, while apparently significant results are not achieved... to me it is important to understand the tools before experimentally
to work with all discs in a row. Thought You'd know, but You seem to advocate a purely empirical approach... I mean, do not try do not know ))

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:that's why I'm not going to tell anything specific. :wink:

You're like don Juan are intriguing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:59

Алехандро wrote:Thought You'd know, but You seem to advocate a purely empirical approach... I mean, you try not know
No, not in this case. "Each will be rewarded according to his Faith". If I begin to tell you how it is in foreign books "case stories", the part of the people will begin to expect from classes like that. However, according to statistics, by type of thinking, thirty percent of them have will find and be on the forum about this with fever to tell, the other thirty percent do not find it and will think they were deceived, or that they are unworthy, stupid, unlucky, etc., etc., the other thirty percent will receive in one way or another the opposite experience, too, and clocked himself in the head... who knows what all they miss the most important what were their concerns and what they would have noticed and realized, if so please do not zagorelis these stories.
Thus, optimally, dealing with "disks" do not have anything to expect. The main attention should be given deep relaxation of the body and detachedly observe as if from outside, his thoughts, nothing torn and not welcoming (drawing).
Again, for those who are on the train, - "spit from a high belltower" to everything you read about personal experience with the "drives" on this forum (or anywhere else). You must have your own unique experience. And even more :) "spit" on the whole "esoteric nonsense", which you read in books. :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:00

Алехандро wrote:You just like don Juan are intriguing
Where You sent me? :evil: :lol:
while I actively listened only to "Explorer". "Healing" was not listening.
"However, his opinion about it already have"... :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:13

Алехандро wrote:On the "Explorer" continue to work, as I said, while apparently significant results are not achieved...
Well, if you (anyone) were to tell me about some severe results after 12 days of listening, I wouldn't believe You and, frankly, would have thought to yourself: "Here, again, some jerk on the forum drew... :evil: "
It's like someone was anorexic, then went to the gym and after 12 days was all to assure that it passed the standards for the first category of weightlifting...

Yes, there are some I have my moments and some wonderful (or horrible) vision (feeling) even at the first lesson, but they are, IMHO, only confuse the person with its own way, as the person begins or for them to "hunt", constantly waiting for something similar, or, conversely, to avoid lessons... Sometimes it's your own subconscious trying to cheer up a person for further studies. Or, if the person is too stuck in their problems and "takamalirawo" his mind, believing that any change will lead to disaster, the subconscious may resist any changes. Sometimes (very rarely) it "work" accommodate entities that are in these classes patriat the threats to its existence...
So, for those who are in an underground bunker: there's No need to expect during the class space (and the sessions). Everything that happens during class - this is normal and just some intermediate stage on the path to useful change. During classes should be detached (with curiosity), I would observe your thoughts, feelings and images, they are not getting involved. Drop all your ideas about what should happen. In Explorer, exclusively to occupy your mind (not to get underfoot), you can imagine what that says...<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Thus, optimally, dealing with "disks" there's nothing to expect.
Andrewin a sense Your message, I understand.
However, when I say that nothing should be expected, spending time on any activity, it is reasonable to ask why, then just do them to do?!
You can also for example "zomboyaschik" to watch nothing waiting for because it is exactly and expect something for nothing, as well as the sheet into a tube to collapse and expand and repeat then it :lol: :lol:

Everything in this life must be some purpose, some means to achieve this goal and what are the prerequisites for the emergence of such purpose ))

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote: ...went to the gym and after 12 days was all to assure that it passed the standards for the first category of weightlifting...
And what milestones are temporary, that is to say at least a rough guidance though time?! Or is it too immeasurably, individually, etc. in short "read the manual"?! :wink: :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:25

Alejandro
Of course, all so individually as possible.
On average, any skill is acquired over 21 days, the restructuring of the psyche takes place somewhere in three months, the final restructuring about a year.
Алехандро wrote:it is reasonable to ask why, then just do them to do?!
In! - This is the main question You should ask yourself, dear. :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577
But getting the answer (of course, from yourself, a loved one), anyway, during the classes of "disc" do NOT HAVE ANYTHING to EXPECT. bi
Because You, naturally, have their own ideas about what should happen, BUT "if you're so smart, why are you still so poor???"...

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In! - This is the main question You should ask yourself, dear. :wink:
But getting the answer (of course, from yourself, a loved one), those nemenee, during the classes of "disc" do NOT NEED to EXPECT. bi
Because You, naturally, have their own ideas about what should happen, BUT "if you're so smart, why are you still so poor???"...

I do can say for 4 reasons:

1. To develop inner calm to the difficulties of life and it is easier to digest
2. To become less violent and corrosive person in communicating with others and stop constantly, and all all appreciate with its bell tower
3. To develop the natural intellectual abilities such as memory, attention, speed and clarity, improve energy, stabilize sleep well, etc. pure health
4. All this is promised in the instructions to the different drives and sessions
:? :lol:

You don't want what You wrote above to say that these discs and the session just Placebo, which acts depending on the aspirations of the subconscious of the person and auto suggestions which he makes to himself when grabs the disks and for the "Navigator" as the illusory saving straw, which will solve all his problems (which he can not cope)?! Other
words CDs and session because is able to exert an independent influence on the processes in the brain\the subconscious or are they simply the attribute of auto-suggestion?!

It seems the interpretation of the transcendental practices of the thing itself is quite transcendental! :wiz

And I'm not "poor" )) just want to become rich :ay az this is slightly different things :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 22:47

Алехандро wrote:just want to become rich
"Our shortcomings are hiding in our desires" (Lester Levinson)
"If you do not know, scratched his head. If you still don't understand, and don't try" (Kozma Prutkov)

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Aug 05, 2015 23:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"Our flaws hiding in our desires" (Lester Levenson)
"If you do not know, scratched his head. If you still don't understand, and don't try" (Kozma Prutkov)
"If You don't want to answer right or not well-reasoned positions, hide behind a quote of something "big" man, which nobody had ever heard of or which just do a collective image of folklore" (avtoritet :lol: )

In General, AndrewI want to tell You that the teasing over the opponent or even more seeking understanding we can say a student, as in this case with me, by quotational allusions to incompetence or even inferiority in some issues (which I incidentally did not deny, and therefore am asking :) ) the path is quite unsteady and unreliable!

The fact that any aphorisms, statements, etc. of any even the most respected people are their individual impressions about certain situations and actions that could occur in a specific person and only under certain conditions, which often can not be repeated to other people and situations, so it's just a discrete projection of the individual experience of which can't follow generalizations, and because no "accurate" observation, as the ancients said "not true in itself, but depending on the situation."
A poet should not extrapolate these thoughts at all. az
There is always a quote "great", refuting the quote of another "great" and it's all very subjective so...

suffice it to recall the classic "what would a man not talk about the other, he actually says of himself," such a juggling with words can be for example from Chekatilo to make a decent man, but from the investigator who catches a serial killer. but it is clear what the message is about :wink:

But in any case I will continue to try Your methods. It also an interesting experiment in which I would really like to get a positive result for me, and not a session of exposure yourself and someone else :)<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 23:55

Alejandro
Well, well, another attempt. :wink:
Anecdote:
In the tram:
- You leave?
- I'm out.
And ahead of you go?
- Out.
- And you ask them?
- Ask.
And what they told you?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 05, 2015 23:58

Алехандро wrote:Actually, Andrew, I want to tell You that the teasing over the opponent or even more seeking understanding we can say a student, as in this case with me, by quotational allusions to incompetence or even inferiority in some issues (which I incidentally did not deny, and therefore am asking :) ) the path is quite unsteady and unreliable!
"Anyone who goes through life with a hammer, on the path always fall nails". (credited to the wife of Milton Erickson) :wink:

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 0:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Anecdote:
In the tram:
- You leave?
- I'm out.
And ahead of you go?
- Out.
- And you ask them?
- Ask.
And what they told you?
A hint that I tortured You with different sides of the same issues for a long time so it's understandable... because You are all the time just stalling :wink:
No You just act like the character Castaneda... you clean, so to speak, a personal story, let in fog :lol:

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 0:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"the one who goes through life with a hammer, on the path always fall nails". (credited to the wife of Milton Erickson) :wink:

Out because of the elusiveness broadcast Your senses and You are doomed forever to meet people like me "blockheads" :D karma is the stick "both ways", nothing personal :wink: :? :?

I told you no stupid questions, there are idiots who don't even ask :?