A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Newbie and mind machine or how to get the most

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04

Alejandro
Well, by and large, thank You, of course, for Your questions! - The forum is not only we read, so benefit from my answers, I hope :oops: somewhere to get to bed. :?

And yet, thanks to You, I began to understand why Castaneda smeared the ten volumes of the meaning that you can fit on a single sheet (well, even with two sides). az

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 17:04

Andrewthank You! :ay

Can't say that I fully understand. My idea is such that You don't want to give some tasks are expectations from all these sessions and CDs, and offer what is called
"the reader answer the question for myself." Apparently this is because in this field not just can not guarantee anything specific, but in each case depending on the person, his faith, his attitude and even his abilities the result can be from zero to plus infinite...

For its part, can promise only one thing, what I'm going to do with Your programs as long as enough strength and patience and last but not least time...
or until I know that for me it doesn't work or too much work :roll:

Well, over time, will be able to give some more or less independent expert opinion 8)

Speaking of time... here's one I just can not understand. You are here talking what can and should and sessions alpha (to start) from 1 to 3 times daily and "Explorer" to connect and "Healing" to "Explorer," "need," also saying that "Ultramesh" you can listen, if something to learn\understand the need But in all this time to find something???! 3-4 hours a day every day difficult on a regular basis, provide at the Moscow pace of life, and without regularity over 21 or at least 15 days all of this is meaningless. So it is necessary still to have patience and prioritize disks\the sessions, and this is the most difficult how to approach this!? I'm the alpha at least once a day for a maximum of 2 times a day to do, also "Conductor" try not less than 2 in one day to do (usually will not happen I'm afraid). And here is the time and ends... where "Healing" push is not very clear, but there I think without him and suddenly Explorer won't work at all :shock: Just can listen to "Conductor" not every day, and say in the instructions not less than once every three days and to sum up those days in which you actually listened to 21 for example, i.e. how everyday life here is important in the work with disks or all the same small breaks inside the "development cycle" is valid?!

And here's the question: when the alpha is 21 days protonemas will need to take a break. Is it possible during this break to deal with the "Guide", "Healing" in the "Navigator", and with "Ultramega" in the headphones or there is also already "brain zamylilsya" on ABC for 21 days and such classes prior to the expiration of the break will not be effective?!<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 17:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And yet, thanks to You, I began to understand why Castaneda smeared the ten volumes of the meaning that you can fit on a single sheet (well, even with two sides). az
As you know, Dostoevsky was paid for his works line by line\page by page, and he was a man of quite poor... and This explains the fact that most of his works, with all their genius is still quite blurred and tedious and generations of students languishing in this :D Here I think a similar story, though perhaps one more explanation - the author is so poorly understood, what he was taught\learned that he needed very much to speak with himself to understand what was happening and to convince myself that he's not wasted all these years :wiz in principle, as long as you write, you believe it :lol: bi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 06, 2015 18:33

Алехандро wrote:And here's the question: when the alpha is 21 days protonemas will need to take a break.
If You to do anything not going to, and, in fact, necessary to proceed to "E" sessions.
Алехандро wrote:and here I think without him and suddenly Explorer won't work at all
And it gives You? :wink:
Алехандро wrote:Means it is necessary still to have patience and prioritize disks\the sessions, and this is the most difficult how to approach this!?
You need to start to read carefully the beginning of this topic. :)
Just is it possible to listen to "Conductor" not every day, but let's say the how to instructions at least every three days
I wonder what's stopping You???

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 19:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote: If You to do anything not going to, and, in fact, necessary to proceed to "E" sessions.
For the "E" and "L" can start after the break, i.e. 21 (alpha) - 21 break - and then "E" and "L" 21. You yourself explained in previous correspondence. Or again wrong?! :evil:
Just as it should! Don't answer, please, a question with a question! :cry:
And what it gives You? :wink:
Do not understand what You mean!
I mean, "Explorer" without the "Healing" does not reduce the efficiency or reduces?!
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Wonder what's stopping You???
I do not interfere. I just think that the brain can so many disks\sessions simultaneously not digest. So trying to clarify if I can take breaks with the "Guide" within 21 days
and can not yet listen to "Healing"?
Anticipating Your caustic response, Andrew,
I would venture to guess in advance what you can because in the instructions "Healing" directly from the "Guide" is not linked. :lol: :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 06, 2015 19:26

Алехандро wrote:To "E" and "L" you can start after the break, i.e. 21 (alpha) - 21 break - and then "E" and "L" 21.
Specifically where I wrote it???
Алехандро wrote:do Not understand what You mean!
I mean, "Explorer" without the "Healing" does not reduce the efficiency or reduces?!
You made it up. So, I wonder - why???
Алехандро wrote:I would venture to guess in advance what you can because in the instructions "Healing" directly from the "Guide" is not linked.
In the course of your thoughts now I like it! az

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 20:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Where exactly I wrote it???
Well, You're at the beginning of this thread wrote that after 21 days you need to take a break because the brain starts to get used to AVS and to continue without interruption means to dramatically reduce the efficiency. Well, that is, roughly speaking, "came the addiction to therapy"!
I understood it so that other levels can also be started only after the break because they also worked through MM, and have a brain for 21 alpha is already getting used to the light\the sound has developed. Well, there are also light bulbs, pulses, regardless of level...
And hence "E", "L" may not give the desired degree of efficiency, no?! Or a break only to one specific level, and others, you can safely use during the break?!
Could you just answer this question "Yes" or "no"?! :? :? Honestly, grown men, we both spend so much time to catch each other on who said what and who is not! You do not need it, believe me! :wink: az

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 20:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In the course of your thoughts now I like it! az

Then why are You above me wrote that "Healing" is with the "Guide" not only CAN listen, but also NEED ?
Seriously or I'm already gone or is it a circus of misunderstanding what :roll: :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 06, 2015 21:53

Алехандро wrote:To "E" and "L" you can start after the break, i.e. 21 (alpha) - 21 break - and then "E" and "L" 21. You yourself explained in previous correspondence. Or again wrong?!
I have a suspicion that You have too high levels of alpha-theta waves in the extremely low beta activity. You, as they say, "look at the book and see a Fig". Plus, You have a fantasy very rich - You regularly invent all sorts of "things" concerning AVS and for some reason me accuse in their reasoning. So, IMHO, You need to put the alpha session and have sessions of "L" and "E".
Here's what I wrote:
If the results are not fully achieved (see criteria for each level), it is useful to take a break for three weeks and repeat the number of the level within the said period of 21 days.
You're just 13 days. Or You have decided that You are a helluva lot of special that You to all it will not catch???
Addictive (the adoption) is not to light and sound, and the frequency of stimulation.
Алехандро wrote:Then why are You above me wrote that "Healing" is with the "Guide" not only CAN listen but also you NEED ?
Because the Conductor and the Healing is, in fact, the alpha session plus each disk has its own unique characteristics. Therefore, they can be enjoyed separately without mindmachine in General (not all of these machine is). Also they can be combined (within reason) and sessions with the alpha sessions on machine. But this does not mean that You must to do all in a row. It only means that You have a rich selection of tools for personal development.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 06, 2015 22:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Have a suspicion that You have too high levels of alpha-theta waves in the extremely low beta activity. You, as they say, "look at the book and see a Fig". Plus, You have a fantasy very rich - You regularly invent all sorts of "things" concerning AVS and for some reason me accuse in their reasoning. So, IMHO, You need to put the alpha session and have sessions of "L" and "E".
Here's what I wrote:
Quote:
If the results are not fully achieved (see criteria for each level), it is useful to take a break for three weeks and repeat the number of the level within the said period of 21 days.
AndrewI don't think anything You just explained is not clear, confusing, contradictory. You are all cases describe, but when You asked the question why the nervous bc
Judge for yourself, You write that in case of not achieving objectives the level, it is useful to take a break and repeat after 21 days. From this, you will agree, should not be any information about whether it is possible to immediately move to the next level if the result of the alpha in the eyes of the user is achieved. About it just of the question, can this way and that to guess. Also about the fact that the addiction comes to the frequency, not the ABC as such You now tell me the first time.
Actually, I have repeatedly noticed in various branches of the forum that other users with the first time do not understand to the end what do You tell them or what do You mean, ask again You often this fact is not going anywhere. So either all around * * * and You D'artagnan, or, as they say, or...
This is because You note. So don't make a fool of me, please, because all the other people in my life but You know what I mean and not say I invent something and than blaming someone, You are a unique person in that sense :wink:
As for alpha or beta, then You, as the expert, know better of course, except for the fact that I can solve complex equations and easily learn 50 new foreign words in an hour and a half. I also hold a managerial position and sometimes I have to solve a very unusual problem, but it's not about me... may I see "Fig", suffer from attention deficit, etc. :(
You're just 13 days. Or You have decided that You are a helluva lot of special that You to all it will not catch???
And who told You that I am now going to take a break or move on to the next level???
I just want to know in advance how to continue the program through the week and that's all :)
Why did You decide that I decided that I am special?? :lol: I have never special except in those cases where I put a lot of work ))
So it is You, not I, fun "things" making this up, which I attribute to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK I get it, I got You. I'm sorry if offended You! You can even consider me a nerd, I'm not offended.
You still helped me a lot and I thank You for all Your answers, even when You're angry!
Offer to bury the hatchet, because I'm "alpha", so nothing freaks me out!

az<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:00

"It is a pity that we failed to hear the chief of transport shop" (Michal Mihalych Zhvanetsky). :?

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"it is a Pity that we failed to hear the chief of transport shop" (Michal Mihalych Zhvanetsky). :?
"What a pity that you finally go..." (he is!) :?

In a week where it started at "beta" level, even afraid of anything to ask You :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and here L03N in terms of cycles on affirmations never "finished" the programmer, disappeared, vanished somewhere in the vast world wide web :? it is a pity!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:02

Алехандро wrote:in a week where it started at "beta" level, even afraid of anything to ask You
Contact. 8)
Алехандро wrote:Oh, and here L03N in terms of cycles on affirmations never "finished" the programmer, disappeared, vanished somewhere in the vast world wide web
No, he is responsible comrades will do at its best. :ay

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 07, 2015 17:31

AndrewI have in recent times on the sessions and especially with the "Conductor" of such problems:

1. Thoughts that too often at the moment working with the above began to "slide" to "domestics" and this very minute problems like "we need to go to the Bank", "call to it, to say that",
"fry eggs", "to read something on this forum" etc. it's a shame that no matter how much I try for long time to concentrate on the session does not work, as if engaged in a public square. Before it was, as it is easier to isolate ourselves from extraneous thoughts. Because of this, there is a feeling that at least part of the time listening is wasted, i.e., that I involuntarily inefficient work sessions\Explorer.
Is this normal? Something you can change to reduce distractions?!

2. Points of a conductor not quite comfortable under my nose. Because some sessions or "Explorer" go long enough (over 30 minutes), glasses slightly put pressure on the nose, feel the weight and slight stiffness there and it's kind of hard to fully relax because of this. But the effect still manages to overcome, when at some points there is increased relaxation and begin to appear bright positive images, it is a good distraction. The problem is, I began to notice that at the time of other activities, for example when you read a contract for work or doing something else that requires attention, clearly starting to feel the pressure on the nose in the same place where were points during the session, as if I was back in them, and the pressure from the external side of the nostrils feel (roughly speaking this is the place from the extreme points of the wings of the nose from the outside, usually with bags of warm sand make for a warm up during a cold, if You know what I mean) and let this feeling immediately when you cease to do business requires concentration of thought... that's a strange reaction. I thought or is that supposed to mean?!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 07, 2015 19:16

Алехандро wrote:2. Points of a conductor not quite comfortable under my nose. Because some sessions or "Explorer" go long enough (over 30 minutes), glasses slightly put pressure on the nose, feel the weight and slight stiffness there and it's kind of hard to fully relax because of this. But the effect still manages to overcome, when at some points there is increased relaxation and begin to appear bright positive images, it is a good distraction. The problem is, I began to notice that at the time of other activities, for example when you read a contract for work or doing something else that requires attention, clearly starting to feel the pressure on the nose in the same place where were points during the session, as if I was back in them, and the pressure from the external side of the nostrils feel (roughly speaking this is the place from the extreme points of the wings of the nose
Most likely during a session, or under the Conductor there is a concentration on those areas of the face,which was manifested by discomfort , this is similar to anchoring . Read this topic viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5272 about anchoring. Well, it's like one of the versions.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 07, 2015 19:36

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:is Likely during the session or the Conductor there is a concentration on those areas of the face,which was manifested by discomfort , this is similar to anchoring . Read this topic viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5272 about anchoring. Well, it's like one of the versions.

Briefly looked at the Foundation office in the cap threads, then read the details... as far As I could understand in this topic "anchors" are discussed in a positive sense, ie as "keys" or "triggers" to enter into a positive resource state e.g. enhanced attention or relaxation. I described my physical sensations rather distracting and slightly annoying, they make me feel not administered in an altered state.
I would like to understand how you can remove or reduce. Sometimes also feel increased muscle tension of the eye and eyelid both during and after the session a "facilitator". Actually this muscles me, the most difficult to relax during a session, so you have to remove the brightness... the Feeling in the eyes is like I read too much without rest for the eyes... maybe the way it is. Or it can also be the "anchor"?
Maybe it's just a consequence of the General "over-training" or the effects of a period of adaptation will pass... I hope :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2015 22:28

Alejandro
1. You can read for yourself, or me for the fourth time to repeat?... :)
2. It can be anything. The anchors are versatile as to the negative and the positive. The negative (indeed, any) anchor can destroy a stronger anchor (that is related to stronger emotions of opposite sign), just by activating it during the discomfort caused by the same anchor.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Aug 07, 2015 23:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:1. You can read for yourself, or me for the fourth time to repeat?... :)
Andrewyou about the instructions to the "Explorer":
"If You suddenly find that Your attention has shifted to everyday thoughts and problems (first is fine) — calmly and gently return your attention to the voice (sometimes it helps if You repeat each phrase in the first person, — substituting "I"). With each lesson Your ability to concentrate and creative thinking increase."

Read, read many times
But not very helpful... I have a strangely creative thinking and concentration was more apparent during the first classes. Now more session unfortunately on routine work looked like. Maybe it's just a temporary stage of resistance, consciousness slowly beginning to change?! :oops:
2. It can be anything. The anchors are versatile as to the negative and the positive. The negative (indeed, any) anchor can destroy a stronger anchor (that is, associated with stronger emotions of opposite sign), just by activating it during the discomfort caused by the same anchor.
And how to do it? I have the same sensations in the nose and the bridge of the nose. How to activate the other anchor positive emotions?! In this case, I would like to anchor was the lack of discomfort in these areas i.e. to the area was not felt pressure / voltage as it was before...
Probably, it is necessary again to read 20 pages of text in a thread about anchors... :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:10

Алехандро wrote:Andrew, you mean the instruction to "Explorer":
:(
b) no, - nothing specifically to do - just casually observe your thoughts, rejecting nothing and never clinging. Posture any comfortable, complete immobility is not necessary to comply.
Thus, optimally, dealing with "disks" there's nothing to expect. The main attention should be given deep relaxation of the body and detachedly observe as if from outside, his thoughts, nothing torn and not welcoming (drawing).
So, for those who are in an underground bunker: there's No need to expect during the class space (and the sessions). Everything that happens during class - this is normal and just some intermediate stage on the path to useful change. During classes should be detached (with curiosity), I would observe your thoughts, feelings and images, they are not getting involved. Drop all your ideas about what should happen.
In order to activate the anchor, it is necessary to put at first. :? It is better to read the book, Steve Andreas Transformation Ya Become that person you want to beand not a forum.
In your case I doubt that's the case the anchor is accidentally supplied during operation with a Conductor (either You are wrong listen to the Conductor), so as You say, that these feelings arise for You during work that requires concentration (and a guide is a relaxation and diffusion). Most likely the case in personal trance stories... And, most likely, in childhood. So, when You will once again feel these feelings, just relax and remember when You felt it the first time... by the Way, points Navigator a very wide nanonic (in principle, it is even possible to remove). I also have a very wide nasal bridge (in childhood fittings got :)), but I feel these glasses comfortable.<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:in order to activate the anchor, it is necessary to put at first. :? It is better to read the book, Steve Andreas Transforming Ya Become that person you want to be, not a forum.
In your case I doubt that's the case the anchor is accidentally supplied during operation with a Conductor (either You are wrong listen to the Conductor), so as You say, that these feelings arise for You during work that requires concentration (and a guide is a relaxation and diffusion). Most likely the case in a personal trance history... And, most likely, in childhood. So, when You will once again feel these feelings, just relax and remember when You felt it the first time... by the Way, points Navigator a very wide nanonic (in principle, it is even possible to remove). I also have a very wide nasal bridge (in childhood fittings got :)), but I feel these glasses comfortable.
Thank you. The owner has put in your waiting list. Now as soon as immediately! :ay

As for trance history, it may well be. In childhood\adolescence several times been in fairly extreme situations where I was hit on the nose, including the nose. But the truth is specifically when such feelings could be the first time yet can't remember. Going to try.
I just do a slight deviated septum is either congenital or from bumps and because of this vasoconstrictor drops is unfortunately already a few years of use. Maybe soon the surgery will do.
Half an hour ago finished another session of "Conductor". Today turned out to deeply relax I think and was great overall.
The images are bright, but very short as in a dream, only some small details managed to memorize yet. Was on the verge of worlds so to speak. Very useful helped some phrases of meditation myself to speak on its behalf, in the instructions proposed in one of the options! :ay

Thanks again! :ay

The bridge of the nose like already less worried. Tried during the session to give myself the command to relax her muscles and eyelids, so that they just do not feel for a few seconds and it worked! :)<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:31

Dear AndrewI need Your help again :oops:

Today I tried twice during the day to work with the "Explorer" in the "Navigator" for the first time in around 14:00, second at 22:00.
The first session was quite positive, quiet, although after a while after it had slight confusion and drowsiness.

In the second session too, all went well in the beginning of the session and a few minutes after starting meditation, then there was a momentary panic attack. It managed to overcome.
Closer to the second third of the session climbed back some unpleasant feelings, but they, too, passed without of the extreme.
The symptoms of both bouts:
- the apparent lack of breathing, as if the pressure on the chest
- heart palpitations
- body slightly sweating like pressure drop

Still on the duration of the session (this is not about panic) for the first time in all the time itched and itched even different parts of the body: first point under the nose, then the right bicep with the inner side of the armpit, then the right leg lift, where the Shin, then the stomach itched :? :shock: What would it mean (as a variant of the mosquito) :lol: ?!

To win the whole thing managed by slowing and calming the breath (instead of deep breathing started to shallow breathe more through the nose), switching thoughts on that
I am safe and that I have already met and overcome such a situation before. This, thank God, it helps!

You previously noted that such reactions most likely the result of the experience of the so-called Personal Trance Stories i.e. surviving to the end and overcoming such conditions
you kind of learn not to be afraid of memories of situations which in the past has caused serious stress, fear for their lives, etc. working through them one learns to accept them consciously as part of the past and takes it calmly, knowing that he has successfully passed these "tests", and thus be able to cope with similar things in the future... So at least I understood it.

Actually had such questions (hopefully You don't seem stupid :oops: ):

1. Is there any way at the level of consciousness to understand that it is the situation of the past surfaced in the subconscious caused the emergence of such fears and whether it was worked out in the end or will it remain a mystery?

2. Why such a state of panic occur only occasionally in some sessions, just when you think that you are safe and secure can work with the "Conductor" because for many days of panic when the classroom was not any?

3. To come to his senses in a moment of panic takes several minutes. It distracts me from what is happening in this moment in the "Explorer".
I feel silly, like a schoolboy who is choking on a soda in the back row and listened to the important paragraph of the curriculum. I.e. at the moment of panic all resources are spent on its overcoming, respectively, the state of relaxation is reduced, attention also away from the session and then it turns out you already listen to as it is mechanical with no trance or something, in vain...
With this you can then work to quickly return to a state of calm and even trance perception drive? Or do You think that despite this the work still goes on and on during a session?

And apparently for me the "Explorer" twice a day this is still too much :cry:

PS
I noticed this thing during the sessions, "Explorer", when sometimes for a few seconds (minutes?) falling into a deep state of either sleep, or trance, then, when abruptly come to life, as if rising from the depths, his head often illuminates the idea that finally you understand what that very important thing, opened some secret, but what it was like in a dream not completely remembered, respectively, it is not clear what it was and how to use it... maybe it's just illusion?! It feels really strange! :roll:<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15

Alejandro
Everything is fine! :ay
There is a normal operation.
1. Just relax, think that You are now completely safe and remember.... But, believe me, those memories now, at least, useless. What good is that You remember something your mind is not yet ready to meet???
2. So the Subconscious as if gradually approaching some kind of emotional problem for a short time "including" a light in a dark room with "skeletons", when You decided to look out from under the blanket... :?
3. Do not worry - for this You work. Each time the panic attacks will become easier and shorter - up to full processing, after which the quality of life will improve dramatically. One of the most effective techniques that help to cope with any breaktime is sobbing breath for Vilunas: short easy breath through the mouth and a long smooth exhalation through a closed, but not pursed lips. Besides, really, "the work still goes on."
Алехандро wrote:And yet seems to me the Explorer two times a day, this is still too much
Of course. A live-then when? :wink:
Алехандро wrote:I noticed this thing during the sessions, "Explorer", when sometimes for a few seconds (minutes?) falling into a deep state of either sleep, or trance, then, when abruptly come to life, as if rising from the depths, his head often illuminates the idea that finally you understand what that very important thing, opened some secret, but what it was like in a dream not completely remembered, respectively, it is not clear what it was and how to use it... maybe it's just illusion?!
No, not an illusion. This is another face of the work with the subconscious. Do not bother. :) - Gradually builds up the best possible way for You. The Explorer and Explorer...
Алехандро wrote:Still for the whole session (this is not about panic) for the first time in all the time itched and itched even different parts of the body: first point under the nose, then the right bicep with the inner side of the armpit, then the right leg lift, where the Shin, then the stomach itched :? :shock: What would it mean (as a variant of the mosquito) :lol: ?!
This usually happens upon reaching a fairly deep degree of relaxation - the so-called autogenic discharges. It is necessary simply to survive... :?<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Sun Aug 09, 2015 14:45

Andrewthank you so much for informative answers :ay :ay

On item 3 only wanted to understand. You say that as a result of final study quality of life will improve dramatically.
But how can it improve if conscious people these "overstress" associated with Personal TRANS Stories
completely blocks ie remembers he had them during work, family life, socializing with friends, etc.
So my idea of these stories may disturb the person basically just at the entrance to the TRANS. Or is it as it "presses" on the psyche
in your everyday life? Tell us about the mechanism of the effect, please detail.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 09, 2015 17:08

Alejandro
A lot of theories. One of them:
Emotional trauma creates in the brain is relatively isolated foci of increased activity (this is a natural survival mechanism through the formation of conditioned reflexes during his life in the wild, but it ceases to work properly when living in a modern human society). Because the brain is designed rationally, when thinking uses all available resources, including those employed in the normal state processing of the signals from the muscles and organs of perception (that is why the state of "body asleep, mind awake" is considered optimal for learning). These foci of increased activity are excluded from the "resource list" and, moreover to take quite a lot of energy. When a traumatic emotional experience (ETROP) is processed, the foci of increased activity "resolve". As a result, the brain becomes more energy and more resources for thinking (thinking). It does not matter - remember You, in the end, a particular episode or not. :?
Here, something like that. 8) :)

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:02

Andrewthank you for such an interesting explanation!

The fact that tomorrow I have a 21 day of class for alpha. The idea is to do a break and go to the beta level?!
In General, the result can not say that the standard criteria (good sleep, no anxiety, smooth emotional background, a quick conflict resolution) by me
fully achieved, although some progress feel is. I guess, according to Your recommendation to repeat the alpha level makes sense only in three weeks because
after 21 days already likely have a addiction to alpha.

Friday turn on beta level i.e. E and L session embedded in the "Navigator" plan to combine with the "Conductor" and "Ultramega" from time to time, and I will try the combined session on "Learn quickly".

Questions:
1. Do I understand correctly that the combined session of "Learn quickly" is L-session?
2. Do I understand correctly that E and L are all made of the session on "pumping" of beta waves, except L03N?
3. Do I understand correctly that E and L can be combined arbitrarily, provided that no more than 3 sessions a day, with a break of at least 3 hours and preferably to do them before 16:00?
4. In the event of anxiety or poor sleep from the E and L sampling in the evening session on the alpha and / or reduce the frequency of use of E and L?!
5. Do I understand correctly that after L-session preferably immediately begin to study something for understanding, whereas E session simply gives vigor and energy?
6. Do I understand correctly that the track "Integrator" in the "UltraBase" is recommended to listen once at the end of the day training (with the help of the track "Superbacana") ie
roughly speaking, under the "Superbacana" with breaks you can do a few visits on the educational material, and then once listen to "Integrator"?
7. Whether you want just to listen to the "Integrator" or as something to learn\to potworach under it (because in the instructions to the disk says: "the 3rd program (14 minutes) "Integrator" is designed for deep integration of learned material into long term memory (as occurs in natural sleep).
At the same time it provides a good deep rest. This program can be used for memorizing and learning information that requires logical thinking, for example, foreign words, positive affirmations; to practice self-hypnosis, auto-training, etc.
")?
8. Instructions "Star flight" is better to listen to in the morning and no more than 45 minutes a day (at the time the rest of the tracks limits according to the manual there), but the track is only 15 minutes. Does this mean that it can\need to listen to 3 times in a row in the morning or 45 is the total limit for the day?!
9. The tracks "Training", "Integrator" and "Star flight" disk "Ultramesh" Yes as well as the track "Superbacana" (I mean that they should just slushaet headphones without AVS "Navigator" or do some of these tracks better to convert to wav format and run in the "Synchrostart" through "Navigator")?!
10. The track "Preparation", as I understand it, it's just a trek for a relaxation before the training? Ie, can it be replaced with random alpha session?
11. Just do all the tracks of "Ultramega" as it can be classified in alpha or beta they level i.e. whether they "count" for classes at the beta level?
12. The disc Explorer turns tapped 12 days and 13 times (not less often than 1 time in 3 days, as instructions). In the instructions to the "Explorer" says:
"on average, the improvement is noticeable after 10 — 15 regular classes. Usually 20-25 of these lessons is enough to start the healing process. If You put the program before sleep, for a noticeable effect, sometimes want a little more time (very individual person).

Is recommended recurrence after 3 months, or in case of any problem. The technique is compatible with any forms of therapy (more — significantly increases their efficiency and reduces harmful side effects).

To achieve the other goals required daily classes, preferably in the morning, immediately after awakening (usually at this time most people just "lying", lazing in bed), and evening (from 16 to 18 hours), or at bedtime (re activities provide a very tangible result). Before each class, You should clearly formulate the goal.
"
I wonder whether after 20-25 days of regular classes to take a break or you can continue to train and compete on the basis of the text of the last selected paragraph? Are there any recommendations\restrictions total count time per cycle (but not less than once in three days)?! I.e. whether there is an addictive Gateway?! :?

May be some additional recommendations will give the frequency of use sessions per day and\or linking with each other (more E or more L) as well as the layout
"Ultramega" and "Navigator"?! :ay :oops:

Andrewyet I confess, at first I wanted "portirovaniyu" option of Your CD "Ultramesh" listen :oops: :cry: but then he decided that any work should be adequately paid and bought for 350 rubles through the site officially. In the downloaded files of all 4 tracks in Wav format. Can I upload to iphone and so listen or it is necessary to hesitate on the disc to write to buy a separate CD player?! Like Wav lossless format, so the same thing and CD must be from my humble knowledge...<
Last edited by Алехандро on Fri Aug 14, 2015 14:28, edited 2 times in total.