Looking for audio recordings of sessions with mirror by R. Moody

ЧЕСЛАВ
Re: Looking for audio for sessions with mirror by R. Moody

Post by ЧЕСЛАВ » Mon May 12, 2014 10:05

Thanks for the reply. Mirror set, one. The back of the chair in which he sat, stood a black screen, so the surface of the mirror was dark (without my reflection). Maybe make the hallway (behind mirror plus candles ahead of myself?)

николайй

Post by николайй » Tue Dec 09, 2014 22:39

I was a few years ago was Vevina. was in his room. I spoke with him 2 hours. during that time, about 4-5 women he spent his mirror room. I had bought the 4 disc. in my garage I separated a small area and did his mirror room with the remote call. but all my friends all my suggestions shied away, and some said I was a crazy maniac. it was all over.

николайй

Post by николайй » Tue Dec 09, 2014 22:44

if anyone is interested, then: nikollyaa@gmail.com

николайй

Post by николайй » Tue Dec 09, 2014 22:46

if anyone is interested, then: nikollyaa@gmail.com

николайй

Post by николайй » Tue Dec 09, 2014 22:58

Letwin said that the most important thing in the side effects, some women the Ghost takes the fibroid uterus, the other breast cancer. one man in 15 minutes of dialogue the Ghost took the varicose veins on the legs, which tormented him for many years.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 23, 2015 14:55

Actually, judging by the descriptions in the books (see above), the technique is very simple and gives 90% the performance:
About half an hour, the client tells "the therapist" (counselor, sitter, the facilitator, or whatever... :)) about who(s) he wants to talk. All this time, from the beginning to the end of the session, the music in which the volume (or phase) is continuously shifted from the ear to the ear (easy to do yourself in any music editor - the frequency of 0.5 Hz, or 1 complete oscillation in 2 seconds). If you want to avoid any emotional coloring and the "pink noise" instead of music (as, in fact, in any audio editor is the generator of the noise). You can listen to, in headphones, and through the most rasstavlennye column.
Then made a short visual stimulation (about 20 variations) - usually "therapist" leads with two fingers from side to side with a maximum amplitude in the face of the customer, and the customer watches the fingers eyes. The client then closes his eyes and says, "I want to talk to ..." and then just stares into the darkness (through closed eyelids), nothing specific not expecting somewhere in the 3-5 minutes.
You can also use tactile stimulation - alternately patting themselves on the knees (shoulders), or gently tapping with fingertips on the corners of the eyes.
If within 3-5 minutes, the client felt no contact, he opens his eyes and says that he(a) saw(a) heard(a) felt(a), and then "therapist" again makes visual stimulation and so on (on cycle). Not infrequently a customer comes into contact immediately, and it may be just a feeling, or a special light, or special music, or voice. But most often it is full of "real" contact, which may last up to 6 hours (maybe more, I guess, but that's about it from the authors of the book). But contact can happen after multiple approaches (visual stimulation).
The authors claim that it's perfectly safe, and although working in pairs is much more convenient, however, success can be as easy to achieve and working alone. Just need time for this work to choose the right, since communication may be delayed.
The authors conducted a special study to determine - whether it is contacts or is it just imagination and came to the conclusion that the contacts most likely real, since often those who come from the other side, misleading information to the customer about which customers to contact, did not own and could not own.
Good Luck Running!<

Владимир К

Looking for audio recordings of sessions with mirror by R. Moody

Post by Владимир К » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:28

Good day,

the topic is already old but... do you know something about the success of communication through Psychomantium?
(with Czeslaw could not be reached)