MM practice etc.

ееа
MM practice etc.

Post by ееа » Tue Dec 10, 2013 14:38

Hello. Engaged in various meditation practices for several years. Do every day from 30 minutes to two hours. Not long ago we went to India, where they studied Preksha meditation directly from the master. In General the experience is ,but after reading on the forum about what can be achieved with the help of MM that reached some practicing, I realized that I have no what outstanding did, although in terms of health definite positive changes have taken place. Decided to buy a Navigator. And had a few questions.
1.How to combine the classes MM and other practices, such as dynamic meditation, Osho? Only carrying them at the time or how can it be both? As I understand it at the initial stage with MM it is necessary to do three times a day, and the rest is just not enough time? 2.That can give MM an experienced meditator who already has achieved something that? Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: MM practice etc.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 01, 2014 15:36

EEA
Hello.
ееа wrote:1.How to combine the classes MM and other practices, such as dynamic meditation, Osho?
It is better not to mix.
ееа wrote:2.That can give MM an experienced meditator who already has achieved something that? Thank you.
Nothing but new experiences. :)

риттер спорт

Post by риттер спорт » Sat Feb 15, 2014 13:12

Ahoy!
Please tell me the difference between "stimulation frequency" from the "carrier frequency"?
I have a contradiction here in what - in "FAQ on disks - what, where, when, why and how..." You suggest to listen to CDs on headphones (with an operating range of frequencies is not worse than the 20Hz-20kHz), and in paragraph 2 says that the disks recorded on the frequencies of "Delta-theta (0.5-8 Hz), alpha (8-13Гц) and beta(13-18hz)".
Actually a question - as then our brain will listen to the waves, the range which is outside of the headphones, and most devices?

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Sat Feb 15, 2014 13:30

For example, 100 Hz carrier which is supplied to the left ear,108Гц on the right,the difference in 8 Hz(binaural beats)-frequency of stimulation.This difference :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 15, 2014 13:42

Ritter sport
The carrier frequency (which is in the range 20 Hz-20 kHz) modulate the frequency of stimulation (Delta, theta, alpha, beta, etc.).

Джин

Post by Джин » Sun Jun 15, 2014 0:46

Andrew Hello . I'd like to see your view on my personal situation. Some of the sessions to make the program development of the right hemisphere,after which time to change them?As it is 20 years old, I wanted development and improvement .And started with Helena Blavatsky "the secret doctrine" in a General way was long, the courses I have for years. But here's the thing somewhere in the 35 I went through the method of determination of the hemispheres on Anuashvili in which the ratio of the work of my hemispheres 80% left and 20% right. And recommendations as to work more on the right .Well, from that moment I started to work on the right to balance their work. To use different techniques , for two years I write in the morning for a few pages with his left hand, and so on. Also a year and a half I went on the website your yoga session, the development of the right hemisphere. I am interested most in life brain development and intellectual capacity, increasing work of the brain as a percentage, and everything related to the uncharted universe, and so on. Thank You

Джин

Post by Джин » Sun Jun 15, 2014 0:48

Yes the machine I have inter pulse

нева

Post by нева » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06

Джин wrote: in which the ratio of the work of my hemispheres 80% left and 20% right. And recommendations as to work more on the right .Well, from that moment I started to work on the right to balance their work.
To balance their work, it is not necessary to strain..right , and you can slightly relax the left..)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 15, 2014 19:51

gin
You have not yet started fungal infections of nails and skin on the left half of the body? How's your immune system? You may have noticed that more often sick with colds?

Джин

Post by Джин » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:01

Are you kidding me?

Джин

Post by Джин » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:04

With the immune system was a mess, due to the removal of the spleen at 18, now all is well, and before that was sick very often with colds

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37

gin
What here jokes. He passed through it. This is a standard problem for the dominant the right hemisphere, plus memory issues (election) and voluntary attention, plus life orientation only on short-term care and sensual pleasure.
One of the most useful, IMHO, properties mindmachine - is the synchronization of the hemispheres and the alignment of such distortions as in the one or in the other direction.

Джин

Post by Джин » Mon Jun 16, 2014 13:40

Thank you Andrew for the reply, sensual pleasure it is a fact. There is a constant automatic search and why it was mostly from the outside. Because of the many different anesthetics shattered nerves, too, a wild longing to the state meet and end of inner dialogue, began to seek more spiritual values and morals., go to the Philharmonic and listening to the body. Because 80% of the left is pure mathematics, women with whom I lived was constantly complaining about my insensitivity and lack of heat, I was trying to explain in words. Now the truth went shift daughter 3 years old, probably the only man in this world who truly love.

Джин

Post by Джин » Mon Jun 16, 2014 13:43

And by the way attention is the point, sometimes impossible to concentrate,geometry is generally unknown to me the science

Джин

Post by Джин » Mon Jun 16, 2014 21:54

Neva Hello , and how do you relax your left?

нева

Post by нева » Mon Jun 16, 2014 21:58

Джин wrote: and how do you relax your left?
Well, if you just say.. what you can deliberately not sweating stuff..and a little pripustit logical activity..) And then, God forbid, of course, as Michael said..about right..the same can be said about hyperactivity of the left..))) Like pimples on the right side of the body..arthritis and osteoarthritis in the joints.. right..))
Actually..not everyone..the corpus callosum is developed to a sufficient degree to ensure a balance between hemispheres. (And it develops..motility..so if you are either a musician or an athlete..or cheat..or a magician...acrobat or artist..the chances of a good balance...decent..

Джин

Post by Джин » Mon Jun 16, 2014 23:08

Thank You Neva, with regards to garbage, it is already a decade or more of scaring it away))). And with the motor hell with all the good tennis, a creative approach to different situations, and different combinations in life that are born on the move sometimes here and logic and creativity combined. Hardly anyone wants to stay in my place, but the desire for the maximum of forever pushing me in the back and I want spetsefektov, but they temporarily I sincerely lit. Such things

Джин

Post by Джин » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:06

Andrew , still maybe there is in your opinion some complex sessions that will speed up the balancing?, currently going through alpha training for 10 days. Meditation session to sleep.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57

gin
Any light and sound session (except specially made for "skew") provide the balance.
Optimal class: r-E-C-d-L

Джин

Post by Джин » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:04

Thanks Andrew, in that order during the day , am I right?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:09

gin
No - each category for 2 weeks (alternating tracks inside the category). A day not more than 2 times, with an interval of not less than 3 hours. Respectively, E and C only up to 16 hours.