MM Instructions and recommendations

Мартин Каширин
MM Instructions and recommendations

Post by Мартин Каширин » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:21

Guide (recommendations) the application of MM - is there any, anywhere compact detached or you need to work hard and to search through the forum? Me for example am interested in the following questions:
1.The position of the body, its relaxation or dynamic - a matter of personal choice? Or is there preferred for different sessions options?
2.What's in the head? For different sessions different state of mind I guess? Stop EXT. the dialogue, out loud or mentally to make affirmatsii, to recite the mantra. It can be somewhere to read?
3.Starting to work with MM, with the alpha sessions within 21 days to adhere to the times chosen or arbitrarily interleaved sessions with Patrushev fitted?
While all the questions, but I believe will be new. I am aware that the brain of each individual, and everyone finds how to use MM, but at least schematically, it is possible to make such recommendations? Or I simply have not found?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: MM Instructions and recommendations

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 22, 2010 19:00

Мартин Каширин wrote:guide (recommendations) the application of MM - is there any, anywhere compact detached or you need to work hard and to search through the forum? Me for example am interested in the following questions:
1.The position of the body, its relaxation or dynamic - a matter of personal choice? Or is there preferred for different sessions options?
2.What's in the head? For different sessions different state of mind I guess? Stop EXT. the dialogue, out loud or mentally to make affirmatsii, to recite the mantra. It can be somewhere to read?
3.Starting to work with MM, with the alpha sessions within 21 days to adhere to the times chosen or arbitrarily interleaved sessions with Patrushev fitted?
While all the questions, but I believe will be new. I am aware that the brain of each individual, and everyone finds how to use MM, but at least schematically, it is possible to make such recommendations? Or I simply have not found?
1. Body position - it is rather a selection condition. Lying deep relaxation, sitting with a straight back - meditation, standing in motion - dyanmically meditation.
2. At the beginning of the best detachment to observe their thoughts, not interfering, not grasping, not pushing. With a certain experience, you can put anchors (mantras, prayers, images, gestures, and postures) on the desired state, so you can freely access them anytime and anywhere.
3. You need to alternate.
At the beginning of each section there are stickies which usually can quickly find what you need...

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Mon May 13, 2013 11:47

Hello!on the forum the period of adaptation downloaded 12 files from the strobe-path, please tell me when listen to iner-the pulse for example include file 9 MM included r01 and there and there are binaural beats, they are stacked on top of each other or I something wrong doing? Regards, Oleg. kirgizov_oleg_tolik@mail.ru

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 13, 2013 13:07

Read the instructions and You will be happy.

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Tue May 14, 2013 20:10

Ah Roma,Roma!!! bc

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue May 14, 2013 21:45

To work with files strobological from an external source in Innerpulse provided session "AuS", and then no overlay.
*literally: MM choose session "AuS" the flick (like the last), start the track on the player and Play> on Innerpulse.......

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Tue May 14, 2013 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 14, 2013 21:47

Собеседник wrote:Ah Roma,Roma!!! bc
I-I... I already responded in PM two days before "in the beginning of the second page of the first workshop a detailed answer to the question". My personal cleaned every week because it is overflowing - there's a limit of 150 messages - people are embarrassed to ask in the topics - there will poke your nose in the fact that this has been discussed a hundred times, and look for a read too lazy. I'm good, I never refuse to help... And at that time did not refuse, although I actually once every to look for the answer to his question or several times to write the same thing, but I remember the last time I answered the same question and sent back. Now was not too lazy to go and check the second page of the workshop of mailing, the second post from the top:
к-13 wrote:1. Take audiolingual (it should be in the kit is the same string as the one that points to the device connected):
- one end is inserted to the output of the sound card (or connector for headphones on the speakers),
the second end - connector device between the headset and goggles.
2. Sit back.
3. Then enable audiostrobe decoder (AuS).
4. Put headphones on.
5. Include the selected audio program on the playback.
6. Wear glasses (the first 10 seconds of all files I was left with no flicker).
7. Do...
It does not answer the question of how to listen to files with audiostrobe-track?

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Wed May 15, 2013 11:08

Thank You very much! MAG.No Roman I don't because of the harm to your I'm just a hacker like this.all YOU good people!!! :ay

Леонид М

Post by Леонид М » Wed Sep 11, 2013 22:44

Bought today a Navigator,but a full kettle I.Advise where to start and how to continue

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Wed Sep 11, 2013 22:48

I think You are here viewforum.php?f=38 and here viewforum.php?f=47

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 13:50

Good day ! 1) a Lot of work ,little sleep,very tired, stressy,the brain began to think badly ,limitations in thinking, etc I mm interplyus,advise which program to normalize the functioning of the brain can be used . 2) Read. a large number of alfawall in the cortex of the brain leads to depression,and pereizbytochen the number of beta waves leads to aggression and depression,espm in interplus program that leads to a normal balance to the balance of these waves for the normal activities of the brain ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 28, 2014 13:57

Alexey Farafonov
Do not bother with nonsense. :) You will help regular training with sessions of "r", relaxation.

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 15:03

I do meditation, TM,is it possible to combine with a mind machine? SMR* modified this program in interplyus and what is it ? thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 28, 2014 16:08

Alexey Farafonov
Can be in any form.
SMR - sensory motor rhythm provides the state of body asleep, mind awake (perfect for training).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 28, 2014 16:28

Алексей Фарафонов wrote:Good day ! 1) a Lot of work ,little sleep,very tired, stressy,the brain began to think badly ,limitations in thinking, etc
Though I don't dohtar, but familiar with this condition. Earning you dear, you would rest switch.but there is no time and no time-work ponimash is))) Bad thinks from overload, the body and the conscious and subconscious wall you from seacruise)) and some of the processes of the brain dulls, i.e. there is no such acceleration of thinking and action. Well scientific dohtora here let me explain, and I know for myself, as overload and stress for a very long time, if you do not have time to catch, I get a slow gas, or a quick brake))
As Andrew wrote to you, session on relaxation 2-3 weeks , nice movies-comedies , preferably the old type "Wedding in Malinovka", White Dew .....Anti-stress food that pleases, but useful.
And as said K-13 :"And you will be happy")))).
About a large number of Alfawall.....but where are they in such turmoil that the city with the noises of various devices , techniques , different audible frequencies and jamming and....Betta - well, you're always eating pears, chocolate and food rising mood, happiness and fun you have a complete house, you are an Optimist? Well if not, then you betta what crowded))))?
And here is the word INTER(not Iner, plus and pulse) and don't bow, not close even to the names refer the user manual and the recommendation reads.

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 17:44

exactly put himself farther over the edge,now shake the fruits . with regard to overdose of alpha and beta waves,judging by his condition . I Ustari and agressivnyj do not want anything, no ideas (I'm generally creative people ) that rush like mad, joy in life in General, all mechanical,short razbalansirovat completely ,but the need and desire for good judgment , clear thinking ,clarity of mind. so afraid with too much alpha waves that will not active and betta wave chereschur agressivnym!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alexey Farafonov
Do not bother with nonsense. :) You will help regular training with sessions of "r", relaxation.
Golden words. Alex ,follow the instructions Andrey Makarevich know what write))) and more than a dozen years.

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:19

His condition at the moment, I can describe it so:the person "frozen" in one state of consciousness, because if the existence of excessively hard or because of the destructive thoughts, the frequency of brain waves is also "frozen".

On the other hand, difficult life circumstances, destructive States of consciousness or thoughts (depression, disorders of attention, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.) may result in the maladjustment of frequencies of brain waves.

In light of this, the rigidity becomes a major problem. Over time, this "frozen" state of the brain waves becomes a new "homeostasis" of functioning, and normal rhythm to return is extremely difficult. Often in this state of experiencing extraordinary mental "blurred". In such conditions most often used AVS, training with biological feedback (biofeedback), and drugs to suppress mu and increase beta activity.

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:23

drugs I do not want to use but vyrvatsya from this state is very,

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:57

Alexey Farafonov

Explorer Patrushev - the Golden disk, all your troubles odnoznachnye as the arm lift. Honestly, honestly.)))))))))))

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 19:16

set goals ;(((( as written in the instructions. And if they do not at the moment, what then? is it possible to listen with a mind machine,and if so which program is good ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 28, 2014 19:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. At the beginning of the best detachment to observe their thoughts, not interfering, not grasping, not pushing. With a certain experience, you can put anchors (mantras, prayers, images, gestures, and postures) on the desired state, so you can freely access them anytime and anywhere.
Alexey Farafonov All written 100 times, less questions, more read the topic FAQ and Workshop on Machinam(topics on the forum and search engines already 2 in the upper right corner ))))))))))))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 19:48

Алексей Фарафонов wrote:to set a goal ;(((( as written in the instructions. And if they do not at the moment, what then?
Suitable goal "to finish listening to this program fresh and well rested."
is it possible to listen with a mind machine,and if so which program is good ?
Suitable program AuS)))

Алексей Фарафонов

Post by Алексей Фарафонов » Tue Oct 28, 2014 19:56

thank you! well with my work schedule, only thoughts, as if to stay alive