Addiction!!! Help disks?

Дмитрий Кашулин
Addiction!!! Help disks?

Post by Дмитрий Кашулин » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:08

Will set out the problem and it would be desirable to hear competent opinion of Andrey Patrushev, Dimas'a and everyone who could help with advice.
A guy of 23 years. Used heroin for 2.5 years. Then went to prison (1,5 General regime - i.e., there did not use or almost never used, because opportunities were few...) is Now out and there is a possibility that he'll start again...
In private conversation he head understands everything and says he wants a normal life... Now began to attend some organization (like narcotics Anonymous).
Can drives A. Patrushev to do something to help? If you can, how and what to use? Whether MM or without it can be long drives to listen to?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:15

Dmitry Kashulin
If he Will continue to attend AA or NA (alcoholics anonymous or narcotics anonymous), is to work the steps (the 12 steps and 12 traditions of NA), and if we add the alpha session on the machine, and later the disk endorphins, I think this person will be a great chance to lead a clean and sober life and get away from this life fun!

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Fri Jul 15, 2011 16:18

Hello everyone. Issue or most likely the request to A. Patrushev.Here You write the new session to the MM could You write a session to quit Smoking. I am 37, smoker for 20-something. Allen Carr read, helped.Not smoked for 3 months.Friends called at the "glass of tea" and... lit it. Read again, not helping. Have lived up to that if you do not smoke half day stupidly start to choke.As cigarettes, I have got :evil: .Tried to write afirmatsii but there seems to be how people with such opinions (rules) how to write them (if I will use their creativity in the best case, the time waste and at worst.. :?) If You have experience in this regard please help people like me.I would like to try MM between sleep and wakefulness.
PS Quit with will power tried, not once.I only have enough for 3 max 5 days :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 15, 2011 19:51

the connecting Rod
Hello.
Basically, I'm going to do such a program (for a Navigator), but it is not the first in the list... :?

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Sat Jul 16, 2011 16:05

Sorry to bother you... and you can link to this list? And I want to use audio from the Iner heart rate during a trance. I think in this case I have the effect.
Your "Rainbow" was cool.And in the end himself seemed funny (sitting here look at the monitor, I hope for a miracle :))It's not mine.Or just not Mature enough yet :oops:
Read about the Navigator. Impressive.But, damn, expensive. In any case, I'm not all Iner Pulse climbed. But nevertheless curious, and want...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 16, 2011 16:31

Шатун wrote:Sorry to bother you... and you can link to this list?
The whole list in my head. :?

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Sat Jul 16, 2011 16:36

Oh... I see.Thanks for the reply

Шатун

Post by Шатун » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22

Good . Dug here in the articles by A. Patrushev http://www.yugzone.ru/articles/afformations.htm
about affirmatsii (not affirmations).There is also a link to download the book.That's because you live and learn. Yesterday, I read before bedtime mastered 80 pages(sleepy)but the experience bi .And I keep wondering what crap makes me want to smoke?Well, or similar issues :) .Wait'll go look for the book in paper for mom. If you manage to quit Smoking by this method will unsubscribe.
My thank You, A. Patrushev.
Good luck to the seekers.

НикаВероника

Re: Addiction!!! Help disks?

Post by НикаВероника » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:25

Good evening!) Friend is pregnant does not to quit Smoking. I want to give her the disks in order to quit Smoking,but smoke in my opinion is called. Will not affect these discs on the fetus?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28

НикаВероника wrote:Good evening!) Friend is pregnant does not to quit Smoking. I want to give her the disks in order to quit Smoking,but smoke in my opinion is called. Will not affect these discs on the fetus?
Impact, as there are 25 frames with a suggestion, which will affect the condition of mother and condition of the material will affect the fetus.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:10

Nikaveronika
Can you recommend a CD, "healing: the magic river."

Артур888
Teach materiel. :)
http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev/guide/index.htm

НикаВероника

Post by НикаВероника » Sun Oct 22, 2017 23:51