Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alina
What machine You bought?
InnerPulse with ColorTrack glasses

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Popular questions and answers (FAQ)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 12, 2011 23:51

Alina,
About the wheels I do not know (maybe a new campaign which...) and session here:
viewforum.php?f=13

Алина

Post by Алина » Thu Dec 15, 2011 17:47

thank you)

стрелок

Post by стрелок » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06

Forum users please give advice. We purchased the car king Track and now can not understand. In the instructions, everything seems clear, is available but how it came to practices.....? I want to enable session Energizer or some other from the list after I selected it and clicked the play is a countdown of 10 seconds then the indicator abruptly jumps to the sleep and glasses start to blink. From what I sessions did not go after the countdown, the indicator jumped to the Sleep r01. help please advise how to be?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49

стрелок wrote:Forum users please give advice. We purchased the car king Track and now can not understand. In the instructions, everything seems clear, is available but how it came to practices.....? I want to enable session Energizer or some other from the list after I selected it and clicked the play is a countdown of 10 seconds then the indicator abruptly jumps to the sleep and glasses start to blink. From what I sessions did not go after the countdown, the indicator jumped to the Sleep r01. help please advise how to be?

Before running session targeting at the right side of the menu choice-relaxation ,meditation, and more. And after starting the session, navigate to the left column menu of the indicator,shows the frequency of the signal and during the playback session you can find out what frequency in the left and right channel, etc info,and press select. Read detailed instructions.

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:32

Hello, just recently found out that it exists, that roam your site, everything is so tempting, because a memory from childhood, not friends, forgetting words in conversation, even with affirmations nothing happens, so I think way out, but for now I would like to try it all, because mashinku I think you need to buy when I have full confidence that it really works (I'm not saying I don't believe), I can even prove it)))) I siromoney and since I believed it, so anything's possible. I have a question. I found session, Andrei Patrushev and wanted to try to put them through headphones from the computer, but they are in the lss format and how to translate them into wav I do not understand. Please enlighten :oops:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:58

Лотос wrote:I've found the session of Andrey Patrushev and wanted to try to put them through headphones from the computer, but they are in the lss format and how to translate them into wav I do not understand. Please enlighten
This is a session for Machin.You can download MM.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10

Lotus
Buy to start the drive, Star traveler.

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:35

Andrei Patrushev, and their impossible to buy, so will have to wait a long time, and wants to start?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:53

Лотос wrote:Andrei Patrushev, and their impossible to buy, so will have to wait a long time, and wants to start?
No, you cannot. In the network, by the way, pirated... :wink: Just need WAV to swing... :?

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Tue Feb 21, 2012 15:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote: No, you cannot. In the network, by the way, pirated... :wink: Just need WAV to swing... :?
So the pirate did not seem to work :wink:

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:54

All the men now congratulations on DEFENDER of the FATHERLAND DAY!!! :o :o :o
Andrei Patrushev, is ripe to buy a Star wanderer, but more profitable to order the single disc because the delivery is rather big, what else would you recommend?
It turns out I need to buy another two disc, so all days were busy? Like listening to them at all, read the forum, understand only that for 21 days and a day or two. But the question, it turns out the total time of operation with one disk 63 days, because you can't listen daily? Or I something do not understand? And in between two days to listen to other disks, or those two days should be generally free? Sorry for the questions, but do not understand the answers found on the forum :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:06

Lotus
Conductor, Healing, Star traveler (or a Massage of the Brain), a Journey of Inner Worlds. Endorphins probably also useful for You to order. :?
We can, every day, but it is better to take a break (you'll feel it, as You get better). Breaks really, is possible with the other disks to do.

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38

And still a question) For beginners says that you need to do 15 minutes 3 times a day, ie a total of 45 minutes. Please tell me, and meditation is recorded for 15 minutes?, in Explorer I have read that this whole meditation and cannot be interrupted, how then to be? Just snap off in 15 minutes, and then after a while to hear the rest? Don't understand(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05

Lotus This recommendation applies to sessions machin.

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37

Ahh, so they need to be listened to and not necessarily three times a day, just the day to listen to one disc for the second day of the second disc, the third day of the third again, and again, and so 63 days, then a break for three months and then theta or beta meditation? I hope I'm understood correctly? :lol:
You look after your drives and before machin ripe)), only the disks still have to wait)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 23, 2012 13:56

Lotus
You are absolutely right. :) Only for beta and theta meditation don't need to take a break of three months - can start immediately.

Лотос

Post by Лотос » Thu Feb 23, 2012 14:45

Thank you, Andrew, for your detailed answers :o

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Feb 23, 2012 20:57

I've learned one thing about the function audiostrobe in innerpulse without glasses adjustable glasses on the brightness, it is extremely not conveniently implemented. It turns out that the volume can only be adjusted on the headphones themselves, and the brightness can not be adjusted anywhere... it Turns out that light with all his brightness that is at least comfortable with the use of the same conductor. I colortrac put a minimum brightness(on the glasses), but when audiostrobe it still is somewhat brighter than seshiah of MM. Why?

P. S. Fortunately, I have glasses colortrack, and so I do not know how to relax with such brightness.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 23, 2012 21:25

Voffka
People pads thick tracing paper... :?

Томск

Post by Томск » Mon Oct 22, 2012 19:02

Hello. Tell me, fans of heavy music are somehow special/heavy case for mm ? and what about the music maybe you'd better not listen to her although at the time of the first occupation (I certainly don't mean to listen to metal during the session)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 22, 2012 19:06

Tomsk
About the session - definitely, but otherwise is solely Your choice... :wink:

Томск

Post by Томск » Wed Oct 24, 2012 16:11

another dumb question ) the sound from the machine during operation (vaguely reminiscent of the work of the hard drive) must always be ? or only during certain sessions ?
just listened to a bedtime session r07 effect 0 (unlike previous times), then drew attention to the fact that the machine makes no noise (which can be pushed not in order )
mm interpuls

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 24, 2012 19:37

Томск wrote:sound from the machine during operation (vaguely reminiscent of the work of the hard drive) must always be ?
Never never heard anything like it. :?
Томск wrote:just listened to a bedtime session r07 effect 0 (unlike previous times)
It is. Machine - not a pill, it only suggests, but does not make. Perhaps You got too involved with his thoughts during a session, instead try to think of them abstractly.