43%
Частично
20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 13, 2011 17:22

Try to stay at one of the sessions (which gives a more vivid sense of at first glance) and poyuzat 1-2 weeks, just in moderation, not overdoing:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

домашний

Post by домашний » Mon Mar 14, 2011 18:03

It seems there is someone somewhere about addictive writing. And as a result, was advised to use a different session.
And here Andrey Patrushev says everywhere that we need them to alternate (from the R group).
So how is it better?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 14, 2011 19:58

So You question to feel the sensation ask for 1-2 weeks don't get used to it:), but it helps to "feel" the resonance States (will help catch the total) and tune in to the state.
Alternate can and should, but with more experience, precisely in order to avoid "feelings of habituation" (decrease in brightness in the sensations, the result of the monotony in the States - such as "always shared", it is difficult to distinguish the difference). Again, "feeling addiction" and addictive in the conventional sense are two different things.
Ie, what You write is true, but the recommended times aren't 1-2 days, and 15/21 day.

When You work for the state (session) - You can gradually pay attention to focus to notice the difference when the state becomes a habit - the difference is imperceptible, indeed, such as You have become permanent. But the problem of MM to learn the state transitions in them, and not just to be in it always.

Successes in studying!

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

домашний

Post by домашний » Mon Mar 14, 2011 20:11

In fact, these feelings are not particularly important to me. Just as I thought they should be, and they were not, thought creeps in that the machine is not working. Or I something not so do. That is, these experiences directly after the session I would consider as an indicator that everything is done properly.
And without them how to understand that everything is going as it should? How something is supposed to begin to change?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Mar 14, 2011 20:18

Yes or no vivid sensations, in principle, not so important, it is "described" in the sessions effective for You to become familiar and habitual. So you can not keep track of, and adhere to the General recommendations, then You will probably be able to move at Your desire in these States on demand, sometimes without MM, if the sensation to tell the difference (the nuances of the state). This usually comes with experience. But then MM is not too much...

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Mar 15, 2011 20:53

домашний wrote:how something is supposed to begin to change?
To answer this question, what changes do You expect?

Sincerely, MAG.no

домашний

Post by домашний » Thu Mar 17, 2011 19:15

Any:) No, seriously, I don't intent to get something specific. But from the descriptions I realized that after some time of listening sessions of group R (as the preparatory period) something begins to change. That is, I'm interested in any changes that become stable, which will not disappear in a couple of hours after a session, and become permanent. And notable to me.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 17, 2011 20:08

home
It is a stable good mood, a rapid return to a good mood after a collision with various stress factors, high performance, feeling well slept and rested in the morning.

домашний

Post by домашний » Fri Mar 18, 2011 0:20

Andrei Patrushev
It is enough to listen to one session of group R?
If everything goes right, how long should I notice any changes in yourself?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17

домашний wrote:Andrei Patrushev
It is enough to listen to one session of group R?
If everything goes right, how long should I notice any changes in yourself?
Can and one. Everyone is different, but usually no later than three weeks.
Change in itself is very difficult to see, especially with the habit...:? Posproshayte loved ones through this time.

домашний

Post by домашний » Thu Mar 24, 2011 18:35

Still, I really do not understand how to make best use of the session.
Listen to them all in turn. That is, in the morning, r01, r02 day, evening, r03, r04 in the morning, etc. Then i02 and starting over.
Or need to choose one session and use it only.
Forgive for tediousness, but I want to understand :oops:

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:47

home
I think more effective in turn.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 24, 2011 19:48

Yeah. :)

наталица

compatible mind machines with innovac.the audio

Post by наталица » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:49

Good day!Please tell me, if I listen to CDs A. Sviyash /innovative technology/ at 2H. a day,in addition to work with mind machine during this period will probably be extra?or not??.in the sense of brain overload...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37

natalina
A live-then when? :)

наталица

Post by наталица » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17

Thank you,Andrew,that answered!Just in my case you need something,and maybe EVERYTHING in my life to RADICALLY change,to begin to LIVE! Tired of "sail"!Most importantly have a desire and time to "reset the brain" found!

домашний

Post by домашний » Sun May 08, 2011 11:29

And what to think about during the session? Do I need something to focus? To concentrate (for example, the sound from the headphones and light glasses)? Something to represent? Or you can lie down as usual to meditate on anything?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 15, 2011 19:23

домашний wrote:And what to think about during the session? Do I need something to focus? To concentrate (for example, the sound from the headphones and light glasses)? Something to represent? Or you can lie down as usual to meditate on anything?
We must think about relaxation and not just to think but to relax all the known ways. AVS - not a pill, and "only" provides the conditions, but if You think about something that turn You on during the session, the session may pass You by (especially in the beginning while You have not yet gained a clear link). Not so many people (mostly people "art warehouse"), which immediately all turns out... :?

Анатолий Алексеевич

glasses do not work when playing disc of A. Patrushev

Post by Анатолий Алексеевич » Fri Jul 22, 2011 16:43

Not traced, left my request or not, sorry. I repeat it: Yesterday I tried to play the CD disk A. Patrushev "Star traveler", connected according to the instructions to his inner-Pulse, came to function AudiioStrobe - turned on both devices - the sound comes through the headphones and glasses do not work. Yes, and the sound level on the inner Pulse in this case is not regulated - only for very CD. If you listen to the session recorded on the very inner-Pulse - everything works synchronously. Please help me to understand.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 22, 2011 16:52

Anatoly
In the Star Wanderer no gate signal. :?
The sound level from an external source is governed only by the external source.

Анатолий Алексеевич

Post by Анатолий Алексеевич » Fri Jul 22, 2011 18:24

I asked the question, why not pass a signal to the glasses when listening to the inner Pulse via CD A. Patrushev, and also does not work adjust the volume level of sound to the inner Pulse. When listening to the built-in sessions that's all right. The question is a bit Powys disappeared from the questionnaire. He you uncomfortable? Ask it on another website?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 22, 2011 18:28

Anatoly
It is unlikely we have a different version of the forum. I see Your question and see your answer. If You do not understand the answer, ask clarifying questions.

Gozor

Re: Popular questions and answers (FAQ)

Post by Gozor » Sun Oct 30, 2011 15:25

Hello,I have some questions about mind machines.Some of them can achieve the effect?I read that they help the development of creative abilities.I,for instance,writing poems and using a mind machine I'm going to write even better?What else can be the effects?Is it possible downgrade fears?How about lucid dream?I heard that it is unsafe.

Алина

Post by Алина » Sun Dec 11, 2011 23:41

Tell me please, when buying the car, I was told that will be free to download a certain number of extra sessions or drives from the website, now can not find them.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Popular questions and answers (FAQ)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 12, 2011 15:22

Gozor,
Here just enough information to satisfy Your curiosity...