20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:40

Каляев И. wrote:Hello.
Please tell me how to use MM if one ear hears approximately two times worse than the other??? Maybe you need to change the balance to even out the sound or makes no sense at all to use a 1.5 MM on ear?
Do not need anything special to do - machine will work well even in the case of almost complete loss of hearing in one (both) ear.

Тата

Post by Тата » Tue Dec 23, 2008 21:53

Recently bought InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses. For the past two weeks doing every day for 30-40 minutes. Beginning with the alpha sessions. I bought this device since the last time, became irritable, and my friend advised it to me as the best way to relax and calm down. And I really it helps, but I have this problem: during the sessions I feel very cold, and the room temperature is 26 degrees. I now spend a session lying down under a warm blanket, but it's not much help. Try using autosuggestion to induce a feeling of warmth, but leaves only a feeling of heat in the solar plexus, and in other parts of the body the sensation of cold soon increases. At the end of the session, the sensation of cold is only 20-30 minutes. Please advise what can be done about it. Sessions I listen to: r01-r06, p02, i02.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 23, 2008 22:58

Тата wrote:recently Bought InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses. For the past two weeks doing every day for 30-40 minutes. Beginning with the alpha sessions. I bought this device since the last time, became irritable, and my friend advised it to me as the best way to relax and calm down. And I really it helps, but I have this problem: during the sessions I feel very cold, and the room temperature is 26 degrees. I now spend a session lying down under a warm blanket, but it's not much help. Try using autosuggestion to induce a feeling of warmth, but leaves only a feeling of heat in the solar plexus, and in other parts of the body the sensation of cold soon increases. At the end of the session, the sensation of cold is only 20-30 minutes. Please advise what can be done about it. Sessions I listen to: r01-r06, p02, i02.
The only advice is to continue to do next (under the covers) - things will get better soon. Most likely you have too activated sympathetic nervous system.

Тата

Post by Тата » Tue Dec 23, 2008 23:20

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I will continue to do next and I hope that "soon everything will be fine" is really soon!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Points connected with the machine wire Jack-Jack,used for connecting audio equipment.You have included should be 2,look in the bag,there are a lot of pockets.The one with the bend-points for bend just for convenience.But will fit any.We will give you a cord with the new order,but most likely you have it already should be.(It was in a bag along with sunglasses,at that time ,when we sent your order)
Yes, You are right! There were also a second wire. Excuse me, please :oops: You know, I'm blonde, so I have a lot of questions. You can? :o
Tell me, how to run sessions in addition to or independently with other listening devices. What to choose in mm (which team)?

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:47

The previous one - that's me! The issue is likely to Andrei Patrushev, or all who can comment. Started on mm with the alpha sessions as recommended. Doing 5 days. Can't say that something has changed for the better. Understand that too little time has passed, but the changes are there - I became more lethargic, but still the mood swings (that burst of joy is unclear, the irritated). Moreover, the state of sullenness and irritation, moments possess me so much, that it becomes somehow prickles :( . My husband is also involved, and in my experience it sounds like one of mine. I think that's going to say: "What have you slipped me?" Do a day for 30-40 minutes. Morning and evening we listen to different alpha session. I don't know, maybe the stars are wrong, or the General situation with the crisis, or all of the matter in mm (as the saying goes: "the healing always comes aggravation"). What say you, people? Who started with mm? Can spit on the built-in session and to start with Petrushevsky? Or is it just the adjustment period? Please help me!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 24, 2008 13:20

Ната13 wrote:Previous one - that's me! The issue is likely to Andrei Patrushev, or all who can comment. Started on mm with the alpha sessions as recommended. Doing 5 days. Can't say that something has changed for the better. Understand that too little time has passed, but the changes are there - I became more lethargic, but still the mood swings (that burst of joy is unclear, the irritated). Moreover, the state of sullenness and irritation, moments possess me so much, that it becomes somehow prickles :( . My husband is also involved, and in my experience it sounds like one of mine. I think that's going to say: "What have you slipped me?" Do a day for 30-40 minutes. Morning and evening we listen to different alpha session. I don't know, maybe the stars are wrong, or the General situation with the crisis, or all of the matter in mm (as the saying goes: "the healing always comes aggravation"). What say you, people? Who started with mm? Can spit on the built-in session and to start with Petrushevsky? Or is it just the adjustment period? Please help me!
This is a normal period of adaptation and processing negative experiences.Keep on practising,soon pochuvstvuete change.During the session try to relax and about what not to think, or at least to think about pleasant and happy!!!!

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:21

Dimas wrote:This is a normal period of adaptation and processing negative experiences.Keep on practising,soon pochuvstvuete change.During the session try to relax and about what not to think, or at least to think about pleasant and happy!!!!
Thank you :o Dima, what about plants? Or still too early?

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:02

How to listen to CDs A. Patrushev on mm. be Sure to align with built in sessions? Explain exactly how (in the user information missing).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26

Ната13
With a guide can set goals for listening.GuestDrives A. Patrushev to combine with sessions is not necessary.To listen to separately,if the disc recorded audiostrobe signal may include a mm mode decoder and listen through it,and you can just listen to CDs through your headphones with audio media.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:04

Dimas wrote:Gostinici A. Patrushev to combine with sessions is not necessary.To listen to separately,if the disc recorded audiostrobe signal may include a mm mode decoder and listen through it,and you can just listen to CDs through your headphones with audio media.
What drives A. Patrushev with audiostrobe? In the "Healing" is? So I can't figure out how to reduce the time of wire through a mm. Why, then, write that mm is the effeciency? But if the disk is full audiostrobe, how to run it, I do not understand.Just press PLAY? Then the embedded session to run in parallel, and I want a separate disk to listen to.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:24

Guest wrote:

Dimas wrote:
Gostinici A. Patrushev to combine with sessions is not necessary.To listen to separately,if the disc recorded audiostrobe signal may include a mm mode decoder and listen through it,and you can just listen to CDs through your headphones with audio media.

What drives A. Patrushev with audiostrobe? In the "Healing" is? So I can't figure out how to reduce the time of wire through a mm. Why, then, write that mm is the effeciency? But if the disk is full audiostrobe, how to run it, I do not understand.Just press PLAY? Then the embedded session to run in parallel, and I want a separate disk to listen to.
Found already on the forum that "Healing" SS gate. Th so my glasses don't blink? Where are the instructions specific how to listen audiostrobe on mm? Where to tyknut what to press?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 27, 2008 13:04

Anonymous wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dimas wrote:
Gostinici A. Patrushev to combine with sessions is not necessary.To listen to separately,if the disc recorded audiostrobe signal may include a mm mode decoder and listen through it,and you can just listen to CDs through your headphones with audio media.

Found already on the forum that "Healing" SS gate. Th so my glasses don't blink? Where are the instructions specific how to listen audiostrobe on mm? Where to tyknut what to press?
And what You did to machine no instruction in Russian???

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 11, 2009 21:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:what You did to machine no instruction in Russian???
This is not a user manual, and one name.

игорь_123454321

Technical question

Post by игорь_123454321 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 19:31

All models (including positioning as new) connect to a computer via COM port. He is already 3 years old not used in computers. How do you explain it? How to connect to a computer that does not have a COM port

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 13, 2009 23:03

игорь_123454321
we can not explain.we have the same issue to the manufacturer.to connect with the computer through pretty-com adapter.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2009 15:38

Hello dear!
Help to deal with the issue. About a month ago I bought InnerPulse + glasses of premium white, used, was used, and only recently started to notice that when setting the brightness level on the small led in the left eye is brighter than the right. when you listen to audiostrobe drives that give more brightness and everything is fine, but when you just want to relax and brightness make less the fact is that, the left LEDs continue to flash, and right just don't burn. or for a little more brightness still left eye shines brighter than the right, which sometimes prevents relaxation. Although it seems to be sometimes in some parts of the sessions, both eyes Shine with the same brightness
Prompt please - whether it should all work, and different brightness spelled out in the sessions, or is it a glitch or any problem?
Thank you in advance for the clarification.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 23, 2009 20:05

Anonymous wrote:Good day dear!
Help to deal with the issue. About a month ago I bought InnerPulse + glasses of premium white, used, was used, and only recently started to notice that when setting the brightness level on the small led in the left eye is brighter than the right. when you listen to audiostrobe drives that give more brightness and everything is fine, but when you just want to relax and brightness make less the fact is that, the left LEDs continue to flash, and right just don't burn. or for a little more brightness still left eye shines brighter than the right, which sometimes prevents relaxation. Although it seems to be sometimes in some parts of the sessions, both eyes Shine with the same brightness
Prompt please - whether it should all work, and different brightness spelled out in the sessions, or is it a glitch or any problem?
Thank you in advance for the clarification.
This is not a defect and not the design of the sessions, and especially the schematics. Most often this can be remedied through the options menu - there you can change the ratio of brightness on the eyes.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:13

"This is not a defect and not the design of the sessions, and especially the schematics. Most often this can be remedied through the options menu - there you can change the ratio of brightness on the eyes."

Understood. Thank you very much!

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:12

bc bc bc
My mind-machine??? :cry: I have a Nova Pro 100 (almost new). Until recently, all was OK. But today when I tried to turn it on, here's what happened: first, when you press the on button on the scoreboard did not caught fire, only blinked glasses. Repeated repeatedly enable the same. Then the scoreboard flashed "8.8.8.", but the other buttons did not respond. Then, in further attempts to enable it on the scoreboard then again nothing, then there were some numbers, sometimes lit up polutorka all the lights on the car :cry: Well, in short, it doesn't work. Charging all fine - checked. From the network the same thing happens. Yesterday, when I listened to the disc through mm Patrushev, towards the end of the session very unpleasant shot (some muffled sound) in the ear a couple of times. But then everything was fine. Only at the end of the session, the scoreboard showed "8.". I didn't pay attention, and now think maybe it has something to do? What it can be. And what do I do? After all, I live in Kiev and drive up to You can. Maybe You'll understand the description of what happened to her?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 15:24

Ната13
Send the device to us by mail or you can contact Irina Yakovenko (she lives in Kiev),her contacts You can find on this forum or in the BUY section of this website,and through it to give us.We'll see what happened with Your device and will send You a new one.

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:44

Dimas wrote:Ната13
Send the device to us by mail or you can contact Irina Yakovenko (she lives in Kiev),her contacts You can find on this forum or in the BUY section of this website,and through it to give us.We'll see what happened with Your device and will send You a new one.
Yes, through her I have bought mm. So only to send? I thought maybe everything is just corny and there's some magic button (or magic combination of clicks) to click - and BAM!- all right. Well, apparently, I'm naive :oops: And to send a complete set (with headphones, wires, etc.), or only the mm?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:23

Ната13
Well, if we knew why,we could click on the button.full set do not need to send only the device and glasses.From the network do not have to listen.You must first charge the device,only then start work.Actually,judging from Your description,it says that You have just drained the batteries.Please CAREFULLY read the last page of Your instruction manual.And don't forget,if You have glasses color Track,the brightness on the instrument should ALWAYS be set at maximum.Brightness adjustment is performed on the glasses by pressing and holding the LOWER button.

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:59

Dimas wrote:Well, if we knew why,we could click on the button.full set do not need to send only the device and glasses.From the network do not have to listen.You must first charge the device,only then start work.Actually,judging from Your description,it says that You have just drained the batteries.Please CAREFULLY read the last page of Your instruction manual.And don't forget,if You have glasses color Track,the brightness on the instrument should ALWAYS be set at maximum.Brightness adjustment is performed on the glasses by pressing and holding the LOWER button.
Dima, You know, yesterday I turned it on (a couple of days were very busy and hands to mm is not reached), and it worked! :D I left it charging overnight and today normally attended the session. Maybe it really was charging? Although before the problem occurred I have left the car on charge all night. Perhaps the wire is not fully well was in contact with the machine, and as indicator of recharge in mm no, I just did not notice. In General, everything is just fine :) Thank you very much for the feedback. :o
P. S. It would be a shame if I sent You to the end not understanding that the problems, in General, and no :? Maybe it's all the machinations of the Conductor :) Or Eclipse so the technique is influenced by :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 05, 2009 13:30

Ната13
Glad everything was resolved!And so,anything can happen)))))