Частично
20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 24, 2008 13:49

Anonymous wrote:Hello Everybody! The question is this: after listening to the sessions on the disc or within 21 days, write here that you need to take a break a minimum of 3 weeks, and then 3 months. What he had in mind? A break generally use mm even with other drives, or the break only for poslushnoe drive?
The break applies to a particular disk. During the break you can do with other discs. If you go to mindmachine from one workout type to another (e.g. from alpha to beta or theta), it is also not stopping to take a break for two weeks to three... And when you feel that you "ate" :roll: then for three months. 8)

Лицвин

Post by Лицвин » Mon Dec 01, 2008 15:09

and what kind of session to improve neironu network of our brain? :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 01, 2008 16:38

Лицвин wrote:what is session improve neironu network of our brain? :wiz
Alpha session.

Ника

Post by Ника » Wed Dec 03, 2008 14:53

Recently was going to buy a device APEK , manufacturer NIIP in Tomsk (the price is the same with MM), but they are sparingly clarify the effect of the device, look for details there was no time. Sounds APEK is not published.

And now I read a little about MM, I see some similarities. The APEK has deployed programs and sessions there are, however, a model working with a computer, but it seems to be without glasses. The main points in green, and additional colors - additional a few cheap points.
By the way, it is written that the pulse repetition frequency vnutripolostnoe modulation of 9.2 ± 0.2 Hz, the switching time of the working impulse from one eye to the other is 0.9 – 1.1 with the emission wavelength (525 ± 25) nm.
9.2 - this is the alpha rhythm of the brain?

Accidentally saw the woman's page of the user to APEK, there is a phrase for self-hypnosis need to repeat myself. In women this significantly improved vision.

If MM has all the advantages of APEK, then choose MM, of course. Do you have MM , for example, the possibility of light therapy?
But if APEK has its advantages, why don't You include it in your Arsenal and at the same time to clarify to the consumer the nuances.
Please enlighten. I need a and self-hypnosis (highly unorganized), and vision health corrected, and we want creativity to improve their.

I would be grateful for an answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 03, 2008 15:11

Ника wrote:Recently was going to buy a device APEK , manufacturer NIIP in Tomsk (the price is the same with MM), but they are sparingly clarify the effect of the device, look for details there was no time. Sounds APEK is not published.

And now I read a little about MM, I see some similarities. The APEK has deployed programs and sessions there are, however, a model working with a computer, but it seems to be without glasses. The main points in green, and additional colors - additional a few cheap points.
By the way, it is written that the pulse repetition frequency vnutripolostnoe modulation of 9.2 ± 0.2 Hz, the switching time of the working impulse from one eye to the other is 0.9 – 1.1 with the emission wavelength (525 ± 25) nm.
9.2 - this is the alpha rhythm of the brain?

Accidentally saw the woman's page of the user to APEK, there is a phrase for self-hypnosis need to repeat myself. In women this significantly improved vision.

If MM has all the advantages of APEK, then choose MM, of course. Do you have MM , for example, the possibility of light therapy?
But if APEK has its advantages, why don't You include it in your Arsenal and at the same time to clarify to the consumer the nuances.
Please enlighten. I need a and self-hypnosis (highly unorganized), and vision health corrected, and we want creativity to improve their.

I would be grateful for an answer.
Hello.
My question is this has already been discussed
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1699

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:39

Zdrastvuyte!
If you do morning session i4 (beta) for 30 minutes, and in the evening to drive at MM conductor, will it be too much?
PS. just finished another cycle of alpha, CDs not listened to.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:02

Anonymous wrote:Zdrastvuyte!
If you do morning session i4 (beta) for 30 minutes, and in the evening to drive at MM conductor, will it be too much?
PS. just finished another cycle of alpha, CDs not listened to.
Beta is better to do less 15 minutes. Give it a try - not fatal.:)

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:29

You're all looking for a freebie, supposedly to improve neural network, or what to put for vision to improve. Work to do myself. The device only helps to get in the right state. For vision recommend courses of Zhdanov.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 11, 2008 17:11

Коломбо wrote:You're all looking for a freebie, supposedly to improve neural network, or what to put for vision to improve. Work to do myself. The device only helps to get in the right state. For vision recommend courses of Zhdanov.
Nothing wrong in freebies I don't see :)but eye exercises also a good thing, and can do all the wonders.

Лицвин

Post by Лицвин » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:49

Andrei Patrushev, please describe which wavelengths are recorded every disk, what each of them helps to achieve, what effects may occur?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:44

Лицвин wrote:Andrei Patrushev, please describe which wavelengths are recorded every disk, what each of them helps to achieve, what effects may occur?
Click on the link in any of my post and learn everything themselves.

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:05

Hello! The question is: Acquired mm Novapro 100 + premium Indigo glasses. But glasses, for some reason, without connecting wires. I connected them using the wire that came in the kit with mm for connection with other devices. Normally listened to so session with the car. But what I now also listen to the external. devices to join? This is not a complete kit I received or need to buy another wire?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:59

Ната13 wrote:Hello! The question is: Acquired mm Novapro 100 + premium Indigo glasses. But glasses, for some reason, without connecting wires. I connected them using the wire that came in the kit with mm for connection with other devices. Normally listened to so session with the car. But what I now also listen to the external. devices to join? This is not a complete kit I received or need to buy another wire?
This is not a complete set unfortunately!Come to our office and we will give You the wire!
We apologize for the inconvenience!

Яна Y

Post by Яна Y » Fri Dec 19, 2008 23:00

Hello! Decided to make a gift for the New year :shock:
InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses - 10.500 R
And also drives Andrei Patrushev:
Explorer
Endorphins
Solar wind
(confuses specified on the website the cost for this drive - 900p. at the time, as for others - 250R.:? )
Star traveler
Ultramesh

I live in Italy. For this reason questions arise:
a) the total cost of the order including shipping cost? (in euros)
b) the term of the order?
C) the method of payment and delivery? :?

Thank you for your attention. :)

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:43

Dimas wrote:This is not a complete set unfortunately!Come to our office and we will give You the wire!
Oh! Thank you very much. But I live in Kiev, and ordering is done in "7 continent". Still going through them to order You a transparent glasses (now I have Indigo). In order to invest? Or better with them to resolve this issue. Or if not, what wire will do.
PS what the kit should include?

Ната13

Post by Ната13 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:01

Yes! And one more question: When wearing headphones, then they heard the whistle that does not stop during the sessions, squeaks myself, but not Intrusive. This is not whistling in the ears, my husband also squeaks. Is this normal?
The machine I have a Nova Pro 100.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:26

Ната13 wrote:Yes! And one more question: When wearing headphones, then they heard the whistle that does not stop during the sessions, squeaks myself, but not Intrusive. This is not whistling in the ears, my husband also squeaks. Is this normal?
The machine I have a Nova Pro 100.
Check the adjustment of the signal level from the microphone to a minimum.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:31

Ната13 wrote:
Dimas wrote:This is not a complete set unfortunately!Come to our office and we will give You the wire!
Oh! Thank you very much. But I live in Kiev, and ordering is done in "7 continent". Still going through them to order You a transparent glasses (now I have Indigo). In order to invest? Or better with them to resolve this issue. Or if not, what wire will do.
PS what the kit should include?
Points are connected with a small wire Jack that is used for connection of audio equipment.You have included should be 2,look in the bag,there are a lot of pockets.The one with the bend-points for bend just for convenience.But will fit any.We will give you a cord with the new order,but most likely you have it already should be.(It was in a bag along with sunglasses,at that time ,when we sent your order)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:38

Яна Y wrote:Hello! Decided to make a gift for the New year :shock:
InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses - 10.500 R
And also drives Andrei Patrushev:
Explorer
Endorphins
Solar wind
(confuses specified on the website the cost for this drive - 900p. at the time, as for others - 250R.:? )
Star traveler
Ultramesh

I live in Italy. For this reason questions arise:
a) the total cost of the order including shipping cost? (in euros)
b) the term of the order?
C) the method of payment and delivery? :?

Thank you for your attention. :)
Shipping EMS mail (Express in hand) 55 euros.Period usually 5-10 days.
Make an order on the website,will send payment instructions.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:47

prompt to me a separate subject not to open.my professional activity is connected with giperventilaciei light+load on the blood vessels of the brain. to all ills :lol: 20 years as do yoga(during the day 2-...20-minute workouts).feel some benefit from MM,but not to be "greedy to practice,"I want to ask how--post time "physical education"(work I have also a kind of exercise) and MM?
thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 21, 2008 13:11

Владимир_В wrote:tell me that I a separate subject not to open.my professional activity is connected with giperventilaciei light+load on the blood vessels of the brain. to all ills :lol: 20 years as do yoga(during the day 2-...20-minute workouts).feel some benefit from MM,but not to be "greedy to practice,"I want to ask how--post time "physical education"(work I have also a kind of exercise) and MM?
thank you.
To exclude mutual influence between them must be 2.5-3 hours.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:05

thank you az

Юозас

Mind machine

Post by Юозас » Mon Dec 22, 2008 21:00

Hello.
Prompt, who knows.
1. Who and where collects MM inner Pulse?
2. How to make sure that MM assembled according to the manufacturer, and not third parties?
Student electronics technician will collect a generator of light and sound signals - go and check them for compliance with the stated parameters without an oscilloscope... I have read reports that MM assembled rough, not like factory production. A serious question, because MM affects health is not a washing machine.
3. What does the word OPTIONAL in the description of the MM of inner Pulse (Optional can be chosen sinusoidal light stimulation) - this possibility exists in any instance of inner Pulse, or only in some?
Thank you for your attention.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Mind machines

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 22, 2008 22:23

Юозас wrote:Hello.
Prompt, who knows.
1. Who and where collects MM inner Pulse?
2. How to make sure that MM assembled according to the manufacturer, and not third parties?
Student electronics technician will collect a generator of light and sound signals - go and check them for compliance with the stated parameters without an oscilloscope... I have read reports that MM assembled rough, not like factory production. A serious question, because MM affects health is not a washing machine.
3. What does the word OPTIONAL in the description of the MM of inner Pulse (Optional can be chosen sinusoidal light stimulation) - this possibility exists in any instance of inner Pulse, or only in some?
Thank you for your attention.
I know.
Harvested In long beach,California, USA.
Have seen somewhere pictures of this process lie on the forum.
The rumor about third parties went from Ukrainian sellers that sell MM at an inflated price.To explain the price they came up with and spreading stories about third parties or about the alleged Chinese cars.Believe me,it's not serious.
All MM photosonics,which you can purchase on the territory of Russia officially imported by our company from the USA.
The possibility of a sinusoidal signal exists in all inner the Heartbeats.

Каляев И.

Post by Каляев И. » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:11

Hello.
Please tell me how to use MM if one ear hears approximately two times worse than the other??? Maybe you need to change the balance to even out the sound or makes no sense at all to use a 1.5 MM on ear?