43%
Частично
20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 14:45

Oh, no! It's very dull textbook. Besides it's an ancient one like dinosaurs.

How old are you, Fomich, I wonder? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 04, 2008 14:48

Василиса wrote:Oh, no! It's very dull textbook. Besides it's an ancient one like dinosaurs.

How old are you, Fomich, I wonder? :)
I Bonk the nightmares are still at school you see! :lol: :D

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 14:57

Dimas wrote:I Bonk nightmares are still at school you see
The Bonk or its superharmonicity two volumes? :lol:

And then I have on the shelf is still his four-volume version. I'm not greedy - can satelites. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 04, 2008 15:21

Vasilisa
Yes,his books! 8) No thanks,as the thread another time. :aa

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Thu Sep 04, 2008 22:16

Dimas wrote:Vasilisa wrote(a):

How old are you, Fomich, I wonder?

I Bonk the nightmares are still at school you see!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 05, 2008 16:59

Фомич wrote:
Dimas wrote:Vasilisa wrote(a):

How old are you, Fomich, I wonder?

I Bonk the nightmares are still at school you see!
Well, well... - not a hindrance. :D

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Fri Sep 05, 2008 20:23

WOW!!!!
Cocoa people there.
Hello Mr. Patrushev. Heard a lot though "along the river" does not yet sailed...
We are here seems a little swing theme, and I have a question once again on the topic. Maybe You can help or maybe someone else.

The issue with low frequencies and headphones which these frequencies could reproduce (not to hear, because below 20 Hz is still not audible and it plays)
I have several headphones. Some time ago I bought expensive headphones Ultimate Ears Tripple.fi 10 Pro, but they reproduce the low 10 Hz.
Recently, Sennheiser has vypustili new model HD-595 which makes 12 - 38,500.
Photosonix argues that especially for MM they released UltraBass "TM Headphones for bass, but I engaged them in conversation and they are unable to name a range. Doubt that they could make better headphones say Sennheiser Cham also much cheaper ($200 vs $300)
Then what's the point with frequencies starting from 1 Hz or 0.25 Hz if it is not possible to reproduce ?
Or somewhere I'm not from Copenhagen:))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 06, 2008 17:49

Фомич wrote:WOW!!!!
Cocoa people there.
Hello Mr. Patrushev. Heard a lot though "along the river" does not yet sailed...
We are here seems a little swing theme, and I have a question once again on the topic. Maybe You can help or maybe someone else.

The issue with low frequencies and headphones which these frequencies could reproduce (not to hear, because below 20 Hz is still not audible and it plays)
I have several headphones. Some time ago I bought expensive headphones Ultimate Ears Tripple.fi 10 Pro, but they reproduce the low 10 Hz.
Recently, Sennheiser has vypustili new model HD-595 which makes 12 - 38,500.
Photosonix argues that especially for MM they released UltraBass "TM Headphones for bass, but I engaged them in conversation and they are unable to name a range. Doubt that they could make better headphones say Sennheiser Cham also much cheaper ($200 vs $300)
Then what's the point with frequencies starting from 1 Hz or 0.25 Hz if it is not possible to reproduce ?
Or somewhere I'm not from Copenhagen:))
Hello.
Enough earphones of an average price category, with playback range 20Hz-20kHz because low mindmachine and disks are played back either via modulation, or through binaural beats.

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Sun Sep 07, 2008 14:50

Thank You, Andrew.
I thought that there is some kind of answer.
I decided to upgrade my old car and stopped at InnerPulse.
But since the kit includes headphones and still had some to choose, I decided to try the UltraBass.
I have one company (Tools for Wellness) to the question about the range of these headphones said that "Full range" ...but hard to believe...
Sooo if you really like it then I will inform
Thank you

БориС

Post by БориС » Wed Oct 15, 2008 19:57

Tell me, whose production of your mm.
And then we have in Ukraine, mm is significantly more expensive (if converted to our), this is explained by the fact that they are manufacturing States, and the rest of China. So I decided to clarify.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 15, 2008 20:25

БориС wrote:Tell me, whose production of your mm.
And then we have in Ukraine, mm is significantly more expensive (if converted to our), this is explained by the fact that they are manufacturing States, and the rest of China. So I decided to clarify.
These guys sell exactly the same machine (Photosonix makes cars in China) that we do have shamelessly got all our materials from the site. They're just a helluva lot of greedy and I would say stupid....:)

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Wed Oct 15, 2008 20:39

БориС wrote:Tell me, whose production of your mm.
I bought on the Internet from Photosonix.
InnerPulse + ColorTrack Glasses + UltraBass headphones worth $477.
Of course made in the USA.
Must say what great quality and a very different perception than my old MM (approx 10 years old)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 15, 2008 22:54

All the cars are made in America.
The factory is situated in long beach,California.
Personally visited her ,and that the report on this was:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1383

БориС

Post by БориС » Thu Oct 16, 2008 15:04

Tell me, is there a warranty and what it term.
If I am from Ukraine, how it would be possible, if necessary, to provide.

Post by ***** » Thu Oct 16, 2008 17:37

Hello! Tell me, the alpha sessions are holistic works? The issue arose in connection TEM that the playing time of some 45 minutes, and recommended daily 3 times for 15. If not holistic how to break them into segments.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 16, 2008 18:38

***** wrote:Hello! Tell me, the alpha sessions are holistic works? The issue arose in connection TEM that the playing time of some 45 minutes, and recommended daily 3 times for 15. If not holistic how to break them into segments.
When reducing the time of the session before starting (see instructions) the structure of the session is not changed.

Post by ***** » Thu Oct 16, 2008 19:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
***** wrote:Hello! Tell me, the alpha sessions are holistic works? The issue arose in connection TEM that the playing time of some 45 minutes, and recommended daily 3 times for 15. If not holistic how to break them into segments.
When reducing the time of the session before starting (see instructions) the structure of the session is not changed.
THANK you!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 16, 2008 20:57

БориС wrote:Tell me, is there a warranty and what it term.
If I am from Ukraine, how it would be possible, if necessary, to provide.
1 year warranty.In the case of faulty equipment is replaced by a new on the same day under warranty.If you from Moscow,come to the office,from any other place send mail.

БориС

Post by БориС » Fri Oct 17, 2008 15:32

2 Andrey Kabanov
Thank you for your answers, but they still have :).
And in what cases and damage covered by the warranty (there are often nuances)?
And yet, when buying for example two mm Nova Pro 100 discount?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 17, 2008 17:02

БориС wrote:2 Andrey Kabanov
Thank you for your answers, but they still have :).
And in what cases and damage covered by the warranty (there are often nuances)?
And yet, when buying for example two mm Nova Pro 100 discount?
Standard warranty,that is not mechanically broken by you and not filled with liquid is covered by warranty.No excuse for denial of warranty we have.
What nuances are you interested in?

No,not possible.

БориС

Post by БориС » Mon Oct 20, 2008 13:57

Андрей Кабанков wrote: Standard warranty,that is not mechanically broken by you and not filled with liquid is covered by warranty.No excuse for denial of warranty we have.
Basically you have already answered, and the nuances of it's possible software or system glitches (i.e. no iron) in the mm that can be very diverse, how do you solve such questions?
And the quality of the materials that mm is collected (plastic, buttons, of giudici and all that :) ) too interested in, sorry there is no way to feel. I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer, but the estimated cost of the order forces :?.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 20, 2008 15:08

БориС wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote: Standard warranty,that is not mechanically broken by you and not filled with liquid is covered by warranty.No excuse for denial of warranty we have.
Basically you have already answered, and the nuances of it's possible software or system glitches (i.e. no iron) in the mm that can be very diverse, how do you solve such questions?
And the quality of the materials that mm is collected (plastic, buttons, of giudici and all that :) ) too interested in, sorry there is no way to feel. I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer, but the estimated cost of the order forces :?.
The device is not so complex that it would fail,as it happens with the computer.The buttons themselves are not off the same dodici :).
Regarding the warranty do not worry.In any case,we always meet the client.

Observation from experience:
some time ago I had a computer business,computers fail and break down just at those who was afraid :wink:

БориС

Post by БориС » Mon Oct 20, 2008 15:40

Андрей Кабанков wrote: Observation from experience:
some time ago I had a computer business,computers fail and break down just at those who was afraid :wink:
Here :roll: thank you for prompt replies :ay

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:16

Hello everybody! The question is this: after listening to the sessions on the disc or within 21 days, write here that you need to take a break a minimum of 3 weeks, and then 3 months. What he had in mind? A break generally use mm even with other drives, or the break only for poslushnoe drive?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:00

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Observation from experience:
some time ago I had a computer business,computers fail and break down just at those who was afraid Wink
The effect of the operator :)
the same happens the opposite of "blasted" effect - people 5 technicians have a computer because he was "sickly buggy" comes a man walked around the comp, stroked, works great.. then traced the history of comp 3 years just worked, then it is somewhere resold.