20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Jul 03, 2008 17:32

Hello!

Received Inner, stalker and a set of disks. :D
Hooked sunglasses and headphones, and here is where to stick the player fell into a stupor :(
For ispolzovanie the hole on the machine is written to Ext, and in a statement explained that it is output to the external audio source. Like here it is required, but how do I EXIT the player (or computer) signal OUTPUT Innera? And there is a current and the car will burn :roll: I always EXIT the player (or computer) is input to the amplifier. And the player has no INPUT, only OUTPUT. So what is it in Innere INPUT or OUTPUT????? :cry:
And that means button in the Color Tracke DL/CT, CLR INT ? And when their using? :oops:
Using DreamStalkera stopped to see dreams (previously seen constantly) and all so sleepy in the morning. Include standard, how to instructions, and exposure time as recommended. Recommend something, please.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Jul 03, 2008 20:36

Oh, brothers! I found that means CLR and INT on the glasses :D
and was able to read that EXT is the nest auxiliary inputs!
And where you can read what a session what a wave condition causes. I do understand that the program of the relaxation all in the alpha waves. And the rest on what?
And what is the color called Chartreuse, and fuchsia?
For example, in the session "Meditation Land" was and Delta and low beta wave and gamma at the end. Or I imagine it's all imagined?

PS how hard in our age to be blonde!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:12

Василиса wrote:Oh, brothers! I found that means CLR and INT on the glasses :D
and was able to read that EXT is the nest auxiliary inputs!
And where you can read what a session what a wave condition causes. I do understand that the program of the relaxation all in the alpha waves. And the rest on what?
And what is the color called Chartreuse, and fuchsia?
For example, in the session "Meditation Land" was and Delta and low beta wave and gamma at the end. Or I imagine it's all imagined?

PS how hard in our age to be blonde!
In many sessions there are different frequencies, but is dominated by those that correspond to the declared state (see instructions).
Additional information can be found in the section of the article (last paragraph before "I wonder").

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Fri Jul 04, 2008 14:20

THANK you! :o

Белый

Post by Белый » Sun Aug 17, 2008 14:53

By the way, about disks Patrushev! Lucid dreams - it is recommended to listen before sleep. I tried it and could not sleep, his head piled a mountain of thoughts that are not allowed to sleep for two hours! I don't know what to do.
And when listening to ISCELENIE, happens all the time pothukuchi, such as the spine stretch, but from the CONDUCTOR in the middle of falling asleep and have not listened to any time over 20 days. Someone tell me what happens the first time!

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Mon Aug 18, 2008 14:33

And I immediately fell asleep and saw a lot of dreams after listening to the CD "lucid dreams". :)
And with the disc "healing" not only aligns the spine, but other reduction processes in the organism were observed at home. Probably each in their own way, where crashing there and work in full swing. And maybe even the rule of "two glasses" helps :lol:
Explorer today listen to

Andrew, tell me, please, and then the experience is still not enough. I somewhere on forum I read that the disks it is better not to combine with sessions on Inner. Ie separately through the inner listen to the discs separately using session? Is that so? or is it still possible to combine some of the sessions and the CDs? then what?
I have personal medical disk for my blood group, date of birth, and the condition of the body and I listen to it together with the session "increased susceptibility to suggestion". There is so recommended. Then why not combine Your CDs with different sessions? [/url][/list][/list][/code][/quote]

Камикадзе

Post by Камикадзе » Mon Aug 18, 2008 15:35

I can't get through at the direction of the phones of Odessa, Ukraine.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 17:40

Василиса wrote:And I immediately fell asleep and saw a lot of dreams after listening to the CD "lucid dreams". :)
And with the disc "healing" not only aligns the spine, but other reduction processes in the organism were observed at home. Probably each in their own way, where crashing there and work in full swing. And maybe even the rule of "two glasses" helps :lol:
Explorer today listen to

Andrew, tell me, please, and then the experience is still not enough. I somewhere on forum I read that the disks it is better not to combine with sessions on Inner. Ie separately through the inner listen to the discs separately using session? Is that so? or is it still possible to combine some of the sessions and the CDs? then what?
I have personal medical disk for my blood group, date of birth, and the condition of the body and I listen to it together with the session "increased susceptibility to suggestion". There is so recommended. Then why not combine Your CDs with different sessions?
Part discs audiostrobe - they can (in the appropriate mode), and the rest are themselves complex matrix of binaural beats, therefore, they are not (the effect is unpredictable).

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Wed Aug 20, 2008 20:15

Mama MIA!!!
(the effect is unpredictable).
Well now sit back and be afraid?
Tell me pliz where to read about
you can (in the appropriate mode)
and about
they have complex matrix of binaural beats, therefore be
And then I :( and then like that :roll: and here :aa

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Wed Aug 20, 2008 20:43

White
Yesterday I listened to a "Guide" for the first time. Well, in General the class what awesome condition! :ay I did this sitting in the middle of nearly running me over in a dream, the truth and the time was well after midnight. And since I'm a little restless and I felt bored just listening to as much as 70 minutes, so I included a session of "Meditation cosmic consciousness", and then switched to the session of the "strong relaxation". (SW. administrators! why such a weak set of emoticons - I can't convey my emotions!)
The state of clear the being and the cosmic consciousness so deeply, that language sticks to the sky, lips numb, the pituitary gland is energetically connected to the pineal gland in my head was spinning and slightly queasy, after the carousel. The tower was torn down specifically and I drank another glass (water-water, if anyone thought about his potion) before the end of the experiment. The dreams after that were colorful and vibrant, although fell asleep immediately, but after about 15 minutes. The morning continued clear sense of the work of the pineal gland, not only on the energy level, but physically, when fully clear in the head. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:05

Василиса wrote:White
Yesterday I listened to a "Guide" for the first time. Well, in General the class what awesome condition! :ay I did this sitting in the middle of nearly running me over in a dream, the truth and the time was well after midnight. And since I'm a little restless and I felt bored just listening to as much as 70 minutes, so I included a session of "Meditation cosmic consciousness", and then switched to the session of the "strong relaxation". (SW. administrators! why such a weak set of emoticons - I can't convey my emotions!)
The state of clear the being and the cosmic consciousness so deeply, that language sticks to the sky, lips numb, the pituitary gland is energetically connected to the pineal gland in my head was spinning and slightly queasy, after the carousel. The tower was torn down specifically and I drank another glass (water-water, if anyone thought about his potion) before the end of the experiment. The dreams after that were colorful and vibrant, although fell asleep immediately, but after about 15 minutes. The morning continued clear sense of the work of the pineal gland, not only on the energy level, but physically, when fully clear in the head. :)
Oh, those I extreme... :?
I warn you again - the effect is unpredictable (even to repeat will not). :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:55

Vasilisa
NO NEED to do so!!!!!!!!

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Aug 21, 2008 14:02

Boys! Well, you only warn! 8)

It is better to write which disks have a matrix of binaural beats and I'll listen to separately. But then forbidden fruit is sweet and just want to try out what is prohibited. But from ignorance you can ...
Although if you think positively, then at any time can throw off the headphones and glasses, then why be afraid.

By the way, tonight joined the audition for my new solo CD "the Suggestion and telepathy" with the session "teaching L04". At some point I noticed that I briefly fell out of reality, then came back, was Douala, drank some water and went to bed. Now, cheerful and fun, not had so much to drink before bed :lol:
I warn you again - the effect is unpredictable (even to repeat fail)
Hee hee. Just the very opposite - I recorded some session, in what sequence and with what drive. And the fact that the effect is very different - great. Amazing how much diversity and how many different border States you can catch! It only spurs to try again. :ap

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 14:32

Василиса wrote:Boys! Well, you only warn! 8)

It is better to write which disks have a matrix of binaural beats and I'll listen to separately. But then forbidden fruit is sweet and just want to try out what is prohibited. But from ignorance you can ...
Although if you think positively, then at any time can throw off the headphones and glasses, then why be afraid.

By the way, tonight joined the audition for my new solo CD "the Suggestion and telepathy" with the session "teaching L04". At some point I noticed that I briefly fell out of reality, then came back, was Douala, drank some water and went to bed. Now, cheerful and fun, not had so much to drink before bed :lol:
I warn you again - the effect is unpredictable (even to repeat fail)
Hee hee. Just the very opposite - I recorded some session, in what sequence and with what drive. And the fact that the effect is very different - great. Amazing how much diversity and how many different border States you can catch! It only spurs to try again. :ap
Yes, all of my discs have such a matrix. Actually, nothing bad should not happen, of course, but scare possible - with all the consequences. Not at all it is a brave name as You.:)
But to repeat the effect, indeed, will fail even if all to do the same. :?

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Aug 21, 2008 15:56

Have cool! In the mean how much can you experiment - and each time a new effect!
I still want to try to combine sessions with different types of instrumental meditations. I have spent the transcendental with the session S03 and I loved it.
And in the "Explorer" is the regression matrix of the ancestors. And now I want to connect with their regression meditation. I wonder how it will turn out.
Not all it is a brave name as You
Yes name as the name, you can just Bob. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 16:57

Василиса wrote:Have a cool! In the mean how much can you experiment - and each time a new effect!
I still want to try to combine sessions with different types of instrumental meditations. I have spent the transcendental with the session S03 and I loved it.
And in the "Explorer" is the regression matrix of the ancestors. And now I want to connect with their regression meditation. I wonder how it will turn out.
Not all it is a brave name as You
Yes name as the name, you can just Bob. :)
Yes, my daughter's name. :? She is very proud of it and tries, so to speak, to fit in. :o :)

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06

Found many useful in this forum and I want to ask can someone tell me:
10 years ago I bought a MM Polysync PRO+ (very similar in appearance to the Nova Pro 100) But as I'm not pinned. Played for two weeks and abandoned.
Can we assume that modern MM are so advanced that we can expect a greater impact or be about the same...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 24, 2008 19:38

Fomich
In principle, all the mind-machine operate on the same principle.Two weeks to understand the impact of the cars in my opinion not enough.

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:13

Dimas wrote:Fomich
In principle, all the mind-machine operate on the same principle.Two weeks to understand the impact of the cars in my opinion not enough.

Thank you!
The fact that 2 weeks is a short time clear. The machine now in stock, but vibration and flashing and do not cling to anything except boredom does not cause.
The bad thing is that when you begin to enter a sort of vibration it is changing and to make a fresh start.
Don't know if You are familiar with the audio program WavePad - it allows
any melody cut into pieces, then the pieces need to copy and repeat many times - so a great result for meditation
And programme MM - Light & Sound Designer - allows something similar?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 13:01

Fomich
Honestly anything intelligible about these programs, unfortunately I can not say.Boredom...And You try not to expect concrete results,simply relax with headphones and glasses..relax...then you see the not be bored.For a start, don't forget,use 21 days only the alpha session-session relaxation..then you can have anything else to add,if there is a need.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Aug 28, 2008 14:13

Fomich

Try to order the disks Patrushev, the same will not be bored! I also on some sessions of sitting bored it seems. And if you combine, then :ay

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:09

Vasilisa

You mean the mix sounds session MM Audio Gate?
Get in a mess probably

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:00

Fomich
Nothing mix is not recommended!!!!!!

Галина К.

Training with MM

Post by Галина К. » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:15

And how can you use MM for training, for example, English. language?

Фомич

Post by Фомич » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:03

Галина К. wrote:how can you use MM for training, for example, English. language?
Very good English learning textbook, edited by N. And. Bonk -:)))