Частично
20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Томск
Re: Popular questions and answers (FAQ)

Post by Томск » Wed Oct 24, 2012 23:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote: You got too involved with his thoughts during a session, instead try to think of them abstractly.
Yes , and it was carried away one moment in my life which is very disturbed ...but in previous times was also passionate about "your thoughts" although it was more like a kind of meditation , I don't even remember when I last so long and "distinct" could think about than that one , and I thought about his life , many of which managed to remember after analyzing all came to a very unexpected conclusions for themselves : for some reason I very, very much perceive from a negative point of view ... next , again do the century, I very quickly fell asleep and most importantly sleep started dreaming in the first stages of sleep and dream (the plot) had a logical sequence (usually if that dream of the passages and they are not interconnected) and most importantly a dream remembered from beginning to end . In General, the first results of the mm are pleasantly surprised, but after the second session , not that he couldn't fall asleep, and even just to escape from afflicting thoughts did not happen . Mm there's really not a pill. Therefore to session "not passing" we should not make thoughts close , right ? but this is not easy , especially if thoughts of annoying ,sometimes it seems the more I try not to pay attention to them the more attention is paid to them . May be there is a session which helps to divert attention , and after the session , for example, you can listen to the session on relaxation ? or another way : maybe there's some sequence of actions which would help get rid of the disturbing thoughts , relax and fall asleep quickly ? Thank you :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:12

Томск wrote:Began to be to session "not passing" we should not make thoughts close , right ?
You are absolutely right.
No need to drive away thoughts, just tune in to a contemplative attitude as if a thought flashed before You on screen and You casually mark the beginning and end of each without interfering with content. It's not hard, though unusual at first...

Томск

Post by Томск » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54

is there any idea method to get rid of the negative slides (in real life) ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03

Tomsk
Please explain what You mean. :)

Томск

Post by Томск » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:22

:(
Last edited by Томск on Sat Oct 27, 2012 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:19

You mean the sound from the instrument itself or from the headphones?

Томск

Post by Томск » Thu Oct 25, 2012 16:07

Воффка wrote:You mean the sound from the instrument itself or from the headphones?
from the device itself

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 25, 2012 20:01

Томск wrote:from the device itself
There's, like, do nothing to make noise... :?

Барсученок

Post by Барсученок » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:16

Help, please!
I lost the instruction (booklet) from MM Innerpulse! And there, all the keys with the sessions... Half of the year, MM lying in a box doing nothing.
Hands to ask never came. Please send the instructions!
THANKS in advance!

Гвоздика

Post by Гвоздика » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16

People, you really is a flashing light and frequent beating help to relax? I have all of this caused the opposite effect, some anxiety and a feeling that heart beat in this rhythm :cry: Could hardly wait until this is all over, although now not sure it was the end of the session. Diseases of the not suffer. This is normal and you just have to get used to?

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22

Clovemay the brightness is too high, try adjusting the brightness to comfort level.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 26, 2013 14:02

Eyes need to be closed, if not closed.

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:31

Please tell me. In the instructions to mind the machine described desired sequence of sessions? If I only need the visualization, it is still necessary to start with the alpha sessions, etc all in order?
If anyone knows of a visualization is to advise how and where to start, can results share.
Thank you in advance

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:37

Session on visualization in my opinion, is also in alpha.

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:41

Thanks for the reply, just the more I read the forum the more confused. Still, I would like to hear some kind of sequence : where to start, what machine, with what disks? Something like this

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:26

Clearly you need to start with alpha! It's all the r session and others, lying in the range of 7-12 Hz. Either the discs are Healing, Guide. The course is 15 days or 21 days. I did 21 days, the results are noticeable by far!

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27

Can I upload the missing InnerPulse sessions, Nova Pro 100 via visualization?

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28

Ярый wrote:Definitely we need to start with alpha! It's all the r session and others, lying in the range of 7-12 Hz. Either the discs are Healing, Guide. The course is 15 days or 21 days. I did 21 days, the results are noticeable by far!
Thanks for the reply :ay

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:31

Moreover, if you are interested in working with visualization, the alpha block in the subject, because visualization works just as alpha. I am doing visualization under different alpha session. The machine allows you to enter a deep trance state, and much better to blend in with the image imaging!

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35

Also, am imaging the drive under "Creative visualization" from theta, but with these drives it is recommended to use after the course alpha.

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37

Ярый wrote:And if interested in working with visualization, the alpha block in the subject, because visualization works just as alpha. I am doing visualization under different alpha session. The machine allows you to enter a deep trance state, and much better to blend in with the image imaging!
Question about the machine, I select I can not decide and glasses

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:46

Here in the publications found such a text
"The lack of visual fidelity is associated with a predominance of alpha brain waves. In contrast, beta waves are associated with enhanced visual activity and clarity. When you slow down brainwaves to alpha level, the visual area of the brain becomes less clear."
Now even more confusing was the :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 06, 2013 13:26

Board
Man is not a machine with buttons. :?
When rendering in the occipital lobes have the beta waves in the middle part of alpha or theta. If theta, then render brighter and richer, almost but not controlled. When working with mashinoy we gradually build a picture of brain activity, starting with alpha waves, then beta, then you can already do controlled visualization.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Mar 06, 2013 13:27

Taken from here: http://www.realalfa.com/t145-topic
Alpha is a special state in which a person can summarize the idea much faster and more efficiently than in normal daily life.

This is due to the fact that the alpha frequency is the energy of thought is very close to the energy frequency of the ionosphere, surrounding the Earth, and to the frequency of matter. This allows much faster to convert the idea to its material embodiment.

In other words, in a state of alpha we can effectively control reality! Using alpha, we can achieve any goal, even those without alpha dared to dream! This will be the entire topic!

Now consider all this from the point of view of medicine.

The human brain emits pulses of a certain frequency. The frequency depends on the condition of the person (sleep, awake, excited, relaxed, etc.). Frequency ranges from one cycle per two seconds (very deep sleep) to 85 cycles per second (during epileptic seizure).

These frequencies are divided by scientists into 4 ranges, the ranges are named by Greek letters (alpha, beta, etc.)

We are only interested in the alpha range. As different scientists of different divided frequencies of these four ranges, the different sources and determine how the alpha 6-13, and as 7-13 and 7-14 as even as the 8-14 cycles per second. The only thing all the scientists agree, is that the more frequency of 14 cycles per second - this is not alpha, but beta.

Alpha corresponds to relaxed, pre-sleep state of man, and the beta waking state.

Regardless of whether you define alpha as 6-13 or, for example, 7-14 cycles per second, the total of all these definitions that it is approximately 10 cycles per second plus or minus 3-4 of the cycle. What is the average number (10 cycles per second) and gives us the ability to control reality in an alpha state, as the ionosphere surrounding the Earth has approximately the same frequency.

As I said, the human brain is in alpha state has approximately the same frequency as the ionosphere. Due to this the impulses of the brain in alpha have neither time nor space barriers (boost in alpha-tolerated by the ionosphere with such speed that can circumnavigate the globe, 40 000 km, only one-seventh part of a second). This explains, for example, described Silva a case of saving the shipwrecked, where they talked about a few thousands of kilometers.

The discoverer of the alpha rhythms Hans Berger believed that we begin to produce alpha brainwaves as soon as we close our eyes. Countdown and relaxation just help us to generate alpha waves to lower frequency compared to those alpha waves which we begin to develop immediately after closing eyes. Than the frequency is lower, the results are better.<

Борт

Post by Борт » Wed Mar 06, 2013 13:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Man is not a machine with buttons.
When rendering in the occipital lobes have the beta waves in the middle part of alpha or theta. If theta, then render brighter and richer, almost but not controlled. When working with mashinoy we gradually build a picture of brain activity, starting with alpha waves, then beta, then you can already do controlled visualization.
I agree with you. Working on a visualization about 2 months. When rendering without cars sometimes I feel something in the back of his head. The images are very clear and not remotely something resembling.
Still, the question on the machine is not closed for me - maybe recommend? :)