Частично
20%
Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Dimas
Popular questions and answers (FAQ)

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 04, 2008 17:50

Below will be posted frequently asked questions and answers for beginners on the use of mind-machines.

If you have any further questions,the topic will be supplemented. Friends,please leave questions below this message. To answer the question,post the application will be deleted and the question-answer moves in THIS post. GO! :)

How to choose a mind machine?

We have selected the best mind machine in the world. In any case, you will make the right choice.
Model mind machines:
InnerPulse - http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/innerpulse.htm
What you need to for yourself. Price - 8.050 RUB.
Nova Pro 100 - http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/nova_pro_100.htm
For professional work and clients. Price - 15.650 RUB.
Avstim MindSpa - http://www.avstim.ru
Stylish, comfortable, superior glasses. Great for travel. Easy to use. Price - 12950 RUB With two points.

Comparative table of the technical characteristics of the mind machine Photosonix - http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/table.htm
Comparison and Avstim MindSpa InnerPulse - http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/foto_report.htm

The InnerPulse mind machine Nova Pro 100 you can purchase with standard glasses or improved. Glasses can be purchased separately later.

What is the difference glasses standard, Premium, ColorTrack and what should I choose?
Points standard with green and red LEDs. Have a brightness of 0.3 Candela. They Shine less brightly than others, but for training brain is suitable, although with these glasses pictures on the internal screen did not appear. Set the mind-machine with these glasses kind of economy version.

Points Premium with white and blue/red (Indigo) LEDs. Have a luminance of 1.4 CD. They are the brightest of all, presented by Photosonix.

When working with these glasses, the visual effects will not keep itself waiting long :wink: .

ColorTrack Glasses – the latest model from Photosonix. They are considered versatile because of the ability to switch to any of 20 colors, switch directly on the ColorTrack mode,which allows you to automatically switch colors depending on the tone emanating from the device, also these glasses can be used for color therapy.

Moreover, the perception of the same session with different flowers - different. In my opinion – the most interesting and Premium ColorTrack glasses.
Description points - http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/glasses.htm
forum Discussion - http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewforum.php?f=11

How to buy a mind machine?
Write the model for mind machines and the shipping address on http://www.mindmachine.ru/contact.htm
If you order with improved points - enter their name.
Phone numbers for reference: (499) 189-23-78, 180-99-52, and 8-916-164-74-74. Call with any questions.

What are the limitations and contraindications for the use of mind machines?
Not photoepilation sewn into the pacemaker, schizophrenia...And we recommend you to use children after 7 years.
a List of contraindications
Side effects

where would you like me to start, how much time per day do I need to take breaks between classes?
It is recommended to start classes on mind-machine alpha sessions (all sessions is at relaxation, even in the InnerPulse session Impruve 2).

-Time classes for approximately 45 minutes a day, this is a good time to break 3 times in a fifteen to twenty minute break between classes should be at least 3 hours (it concerns the work with a mind-machine, and work with the discs).

Alfa sessions should continue for 21 days to give the brain the opportunity to get accustomed to the external stimulation, then we can begin to deal with other programs (disks A. Patrushev, "Conductor", "the Healing. Down the magic river", "Massage of the brain," "Star traveler", "Hypnotism and self hypnosis", "the solar wind" - also recorded with the alpha frequencies).

The optimal time of each disk 21 days at a minimum interval of 21 days, but best results are obtained with the interval of 3 months, as the brain needs time to integrate changes.

Description of discs - http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm
How to extract the maximum benefit

What is better to put the brightness and sound volume?
The brightness on the glasses and the headphones should be comfortable to grasp and not to interfere with deep relaxation.
the Main mistake of beginners

Can I listen to your favorite music in parallel to any session?
Of course you can. One shouldn't make the music too loud.
In mindmachine Navigator has a built-in player. In earlier models with the included cable to connect to player.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/m-m.htm

What drives A. Patrushev should be ordered initially? And where about them to learn more?
for starters it is better to take the disks on which the recorded alpha rhythms. This drives "Massage brain", "the Healing: On the magic river", "Guide", "Star traveler", "the solar wind", "Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis".

People with various kinds of depressive syndrome can help drive "Endorphins," but it is written with the use of beta rhythms.

Read more about the disks can be read here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm

What drives A. Patrushev is possible to translate/convert to MP3?
All of the drives series Theta meditation (5 discs). It is possible to convert the same and drive the Explorer, but the MP3 will cut off high frequencies, which will lead to the disappearance of audiostrobe effect. "Yes, I already wrote more than once: Explorer - can, the first three tracks of Ultramega - can all Theta-meditation - can." In the Converter must be removed checkboxes from the options:
Allow mid-side joint stereo;
Allow intensity joint stereo;
Allow nerrowing of stereo image.
Because these options are "kill" binaural beats.
(A. Patrushev, personally :) )

When listening to CDs A. Patrushev without Mindmachine (CD-player, CD - player, etc.), what requirements must be to the headphones?
Headphones should at least reproduce frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz. Better if it will be light earphones with soft embouchure, comfortable and not irritating the ear and mind relaxation.

will I lose my effectiveness when listening A. Patrushev without Mindmachine? If Yes, how much?
No, not lost. Almost all drives Andrew P. recorded audiostrobe signal that controls the blinking of points (this requires a mind-machine)...

Flashing points enhance the effectiveness of the drive, but Andrew you can listen to the device, they are self-sufficient.

While listening to the sessions/disc fall asleep. Why is this happening and how it affects the efficiency of MM or CDs?
This is a normal reaction, most likely there are arrears of sleep. On the effectiveness of MM and disks is not affected. Most likely, when You make up the arrears of sleep, You will cease to sleep and You have to keep mindfulness while working with the programs.

What not to do with MM ever, even if you really want?
To listen driving under alcohol/drug intoxication, wash in running water and lick the contacts :) :) .

What to do if after the first "success" comes an inexplicable reluctance to continue the practice?
To motivate yourself, read the forum :) .

instructions MM is it written that an hour a day maximum. Different people say different -- from 30 minutes for 3-4 days up to 2 hours a day. How to find out your "temp" without any harm?
You should start with 45 minutes a day, having broken into 3 classes. After the 21st day, listen to yourself. The main thing that class was a pleasure.Any session can be ullshit and increase two times in increments of 1/8. After pressing the PLAY button while a 10-second countdown, you can press the SELECT button and the up and down arrows to change the time of the session, then click the PLAY button (the countdown will end and the session will start).

Fundamentally the first time to break 45 minutes 3 classes per day or 2 for 20-25 minutes? (At work still somehow it is hardly possible to deal with such things.) What is worse?
Not essential, but optimal.

whether you need complete silence when listening to the sessions? Bad, if my house except in the dead of night, it does not happen constantly stomp and drill the neighbors, there is construction in the yard, someone behind the wall yelling and loud listening to music, etc.? Or this "everyday background noise", which, existing from day to day, it becomes a healthy person invisible (I do not interfere), will also be invisible and when listening to the sessions?
Make the sound in the headphones louder, so the noise didn't really distract You from studying. The essential element of silence is not, but desirable, Yes.

Have mindmachine session represent only sounds, other noises, music, etc. or there is verbal support?
If it is, it is in English? If in English, how it effectively if we are Russian-speaking people, even if we know English?

In mindmachine active principle are pulsating light and sound. Verbal accompaniment or music You can run in parallel any time, on any playback device via the supplied connection cable.<
Last edited by Dimas on Thu Feb 21, 2008 13:59, edited 3 times in total.

Сергей Б.

Post by Сергей Б. » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:54

Good evening.
Please clarify whether at the start to work with each of the built-in (in InnerPulse) is recommended sessii (alpha rhythms) of 21 days each, or during the first course want to listen to them all ?

If all, in what sequence, or some more often and others less often. If so, what?

And yet, did I understand correctly that the disks of A. Patrushev should only listen to after built-in sessii recommended, but not instead of, and is that a correct rule for the other built-in sessii without alpha rhythms) ?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 07, 2008 14:49

Сергей Б. wrote:Good evening.
Please clarify whether at the start to work with each of the built-in (in InnerPulse) is recommended sessii (alpha rhythms) of 21 days each, or during the first course want to listen to them all ?
All
If all, in what sequence, or some more often and others less often. If so, what?
In any order
And yet, did I understand correctly that the disks of A. Patrushev should only listen to after built-in sessii recommended, but not instead of, and is that a correct rule for the other built-in sessii without alpha rhythms) ?
you Can "instead of" can and together, with a break of at least 3 hours.
In General, I would like to note that around machines and disks somehow subconsciously escalate the tense atmosphere. For all their effectiveness, as mindmachine and drives are no more dangerous than TV. All our recommendations are guidelines, slightly increase efficiency at the first stage. But in fact, of course, necessary, first, to listen to yourself and use common sense...

Thank you.
To your health! :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56, edited 1 time in total.

БорисЖ

Post by БорисЖ » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:35

Good afternoon. Interested in Your website and mashinami.Logically I decided to start with version
designed for most consumers-MSPA,but we'll see,but after reading Wikipedia article about R. Bandler was very sasanavamsa,because something in this spirit and made,it is very all put on kommer.rails. Or Machine is the Foundation,and SPA commercial. version.Thank you

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 25, 2008 15:16

Borisi
Mind-Sapa just use the name Bendtner with his permission,and Bandler one,the car is quite another...

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:27

Andrew, good health. Thanks for the discs. Worked to check for yourself. Great. Now I use in my work with patients. Now I want to buy for the work of the Photosonix Nova Pro 100. I wanted to ask:
as the machine allows to work with two patients, the simultaneous session, each of them ask their program?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:12

Yuri Alexandrovich
No,two people can simultaneously listen to only one session.It helps when You're working with close people,for example with the couple.After the session they feel better each other and communicate on a different level.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2008 14:12

Thank you, Dimas. :)

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Thu Apr 03, 2008 14:18

Thank you. Understood, in principle, for couples it is perfect. Only will have additional points later to buy, a little bite price tag :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:43

ТатьянаЕ wrote:a Question to Andrey Patrushev. Listen to the drive Conductor 8 days. The state during these days was a little depressed. Indifference, passivity. Suggested that perhaps the reason the headphones in the left earphone sounds louder than the right. I decided to wear headphones on the contrary: right ear left earpiece, on the left - right, which sounds quieter. And You know, the result is felt immediately. After listening to there was confidence, cheerfulness. To listen finished somewhere around 19,30 and until 00,00 could not sleep, the energy was boiling. Question: is it permissible donning headphones)))
The fact that the Conductor is really important the correct location of the sound channels. Not seldom it happens that the channels are reversed, or due to improper desoldering on the player or on the headphones. Another option can take place when the person is inverted hemisphere of the brain. Thus, it is necessary to focus on your feelings. You did the right thing.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:39

Small correction - the section where the questions and answers as it is cleverly hidden. You will not see it. For new visitors immediately catches the eye. Think....

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 13:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ТатьянаЕ wrote:a Question to Andrey Patrushev. Question: is it permissible donning headphones)))
The fact that the Conductor is really important the correct location of the sound channels. Not seldom it happens that the channels are reversed, or due to improper desoldering on the player or on the headphones. Another option can take place when the person is inverted hemisphere of the brain. Thus, it is necessary to focus on your feelings. You did the right thing.
And how to check the correctness of desoldering? Ie what text must be heard in which ear? In Explorer a lot of places do :) For example, towards the end of the disc are the words of parents, the occurrence of one cell several. The text sounded in his right ear. It must be so, or not?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 18, 2008 15:19

КАА1970 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ТатьянаЕ wrote:a Question to Andrey Patrushev. Question: is it permissible donning headphones)))
And how to check the correctness of desoldering? Ie what text must be heard in which ear? In Explorer a lot of places do :) For example, towards the end of the disc are the words of parents, the occurrence of one cell several. The text sounded in his right ear. It must be so, or not?
Yes, in the right. :)

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 9:35

On all the normal sites, you can subscribe to the RSS news feed. Why do You have this? Or You satyrini this button somewhere (I think I'm all that you went through)? Then tell me where?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri May 23, 2008 14:48

Олька

Post by Олька » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:44

Dear Lord, please tell me, I'm ready to buy a mind machine. At the moment, the main demand from it's use as a sedative. From the great emotional intensity and feelings...I just can't sleep, though he never suffered from insomnia. It occurred to me that instead of the regular sleeping pills will help me maynd machine. Drives Andrei Patrushev did not help...rather. when I'm in a calm state listening to them at night, it's all right, but if I got excited-stressed state, the body and the brain is not in any rasslablyatsya....The as of today, SOS..... Tell me what better car to buy and how long will it get to me.
I would be very grateful for the answer

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:57

Olka
I think the inner pulse.to get the device will be approximately 3-5 business days (at least that is promised to courier service).

Олька

Post by Олька » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:14

Thanks for the quick reply Dimas....And please tell me more, and MindSpа - not suitable in my situation...or is it less serious than the inner pulse?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:22

Olka
Quietly choice,I think in Your situation a Mind-Spa I guess it would be an even better option..I forgot about that...

Олька

Post by Олька » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:32

Thank you Dimas! Now just need to order and hold out until her arrival))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:33

Olka
All will be well with You,most importantly be calm and pay attention to the Conductor :wink:

Олька

Post by Олька » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:38

But that's exactly what the Guide I gave up....after 4-5 years of auditions...and it is not full..well, I can not listen to him....very bad to become....I already wrote on the forum....the status of "lice" and I take off headphones.....now I listen to LUCID DREAMS and all of your meditation....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:40

Olka
I think it is better to start to work on the alpha session,and then take up the theta, and all sorts of meditation...Can make the Guide so softly that almost nothing will hear,and then he will no longer annoy You..Just go with it and sleep.

Олька

Post by Олька » Thu Jul 03, 2008 13:57

Thank You Dimas! And while I will try to order the machine will quietly listen to the guide....I think the calm will come...I have become better thanks to Your attention (I'm talking about the answers to my questions))))))))))))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 14:24

Olka
Here, thank God! :D :wink: :ay