Нет
37%

Total votes: 30

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Popular questions and answers (FAQ)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 16, 2014 15:35

Alexander MM
No, here the situation is somewhat worse, but still quite comfortable level.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri May 16, 2014 15:39

Andrew, thanks for the replies!

спектатор

Post by спектатор » Sun May 25, 2014 10:21

Hello, can I buy only the glasses .t.to. I am interested in the effect of their use? Or the mind of the machine they will not work?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun May 25, 2014 19:09

спектатор wrote:Hello, can I buy only the glasses .t.to. I am interested in the effect of their use? Or the mind of the machine they will not work?
Separately will not work.

простой

Post by простой » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:33

Hello, I live in a very Sunny climate, do glasses from mindmachine light? or you can do only at night?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39

simple
By and large, it doesn't matter. And if desired, make extra dressing, or throw something at a person during a session.
Glasses, too, are different - open and closed.

простой

Post by простой » Mon Jun 16, 2014 13:08

Andrei Patrushev please tell me in points, a Standard no white? White flashes only on Premium? I heard that the white evokes images of other colors more intense.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 16, 2014 15:22

simple
White - premium only.
Interesting colorful images give glasses with white and red LEDs.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03

Dear Andrew! help to choose a device, you need a device to combat the depression and poor sleep, choose between inner and ALTARIA. Your CDs listen for a long time, and I have 6 pieces, but the device I want to buy for my husband, after undergoing surgery on the pancreas, it is often depression, bad mood, says that thoughts come to intensive care, apparently these memories are traumatic and I can't seem to let him go. In addition to the morning sitting on the Internet and then long can not fall asleep, frequent mood swings, more in a depressive direction, unable to experience pleasure, I want to get him out of this state and to show that life around is beautiful and there are many interesting. Tell me Your opinion I want to listen and make the right choice for the normalization of psychoemotional condition, thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:42

Curious
Not a simple question.
ALTARIA works quickly and reliably, and it is much easier to use (no special setting selection) that, in General, is very essential for a person in the doldrums - somehow the need to make choices and even the slightest effort to overcome the depression take a person a lot of strength (a sort of vicious circle). On the other hand, light-sound stimulation is much more versatile and can also work very quickly (E-sessions). Alfaria may not work (quickly), if the cause of the depression in "iatrogenic suggestion" that was made during surgery, or intensive care, Your husband was in an unconscious state. For example, someone from the staff at some point utters the phrase: "Everything is very bad", but it is even worse: "He will not survive"**. Unconscious, under General anesthesia, work and perceive the information only in a separate structure associated with the right hemisphere. There is no such thing as future or past tense (only present). And since this information came at the time of critical condition, she is considered very important and reliably recorded and reproduced constantly - hence the depression. For such conditions Alfaria will only give temporary relief and will need three months for full output. But Mindhealing session on the Inner can, in this case, work faster - in three weeks...
Yes, still very much, in any case, to organize at least some physical activity - for example, just calmly walk about three kilometers, and not to sit all the time at the computer. Computer (especially "sliding") takes a lot of "mental strength".
** In some foreign clinics adopted the practice of presence, with operations under General anesthesia, special supervisors, who "follow the market" and then essentially "beaten money" too and not in the case of a talker. In addition nurses and nurses there trained to do special patients with positive suggestions for healing and a quick recovery after surgery (...). These events allowed these clinics to significantly reduce mortality and reduce the time patients stay in the clinic.
By the way, I have encountered (tried remotely to help, but without much success) with the case where a woman, after dental treatment under General anesthesia, destroyed a beautiful family and, as they say, - "had a ball"... As reported to me by her mother, the dentist began to solicit sexual intimacy was rejected, but the daughter then "slippery slope"...<

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Jun 17, 2014 17:37

thank You so much, I decided to buy inner pulse,although this tended to alfaria as fast and niesamowicie method of use, but You and Lily-P expressed his opinion more positively or more correctly deployed in favor of iner as a more universal and a more advanced multifunction device, the more there is the possibility of listening to Your CDs in addition to the sessions I already have and Explorer and other CDs, so it is possible to combine, thanks again that helped define. it is possible that alfaria buy but then if there is such a need.Thank you for the advice.

Виктор...

Re:

Post by Виктор... » Mon Oct 10, 2016 16:10

КАА1970 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ТатьянаЕ wrote:a Question to Andrey Patrushev. Question: is it permissible donning headphones)))
The fact that the Conductor is really important the correct location of the sound channels. Not seldom it happens that the channels are reversed, or due to improper desoldering on the player or on the headphones. Another option can take place when the person is inverted hemisphere of the brain. Thus, it is necessary to focus on your feelings. You did the right thing.
And how to check the correctness of desoldering? Ie what text must be heard in which ear? In Explorer a lot of places do :) For example, towards the end of the disc are the words of parents, the occurrence of one cell several. The text sounded in his right ear. It must be so, or not?
And how to check that the signal on headphones is doing the right thing in Pathfinder?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 10, 2016 17:50

Виктор... wrote:And how to check that the signal on headphones is doing the right thing in Pathfinder?
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/J4LF/YuQWEzsnC

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Oct 10, 2016 22:46

Copied to the SD card from the Navigator and started using regular player. I was very surprised. All this time (not enough) listened to and did not know that channels, and Vice versa. On non-touch devices, all right. As it is written on the headphones left, right and play. And here comes the pin is not correct?
So it turns out that not only did I receive the results? And even worse was doing? So how often after listening to did not want to renew. It is a pity that there is no structured information on work with mind machine. All you have to look for the complex maze of the forum and often it fails due to the fact that all the scattered.
Thanks for helping identify the issue! I can continue to listen on(last night started) or need to make a stop after what's wrong with listening?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:13

Виктор... wrote:So it turns out that not only did I receive the results? And even worse was doing?
Why such a conclusion? Only a slight decrease in efficiency. Flip the headphones and listen to this. While it is not possible that the feelings You will return to the previous scheme listening.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33

Thanks, I will watch the results.

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Mon May 21, 2018 22:49

Bought the Navigator 2. Happy used as and recommended for relaxation sessions.
But today points 10 minutes before the end of the session (colored) has stopped working. The session finished without them. Poproboval test signal too dull. Off on nothing. After a Long time off on points earned. After this no more to write here - I saw that there is a firmware update. Excellent - have a reason surrounded. But when updating it gives this error:

*** NAVIGATOR-2 PROGRAMMING *** ( V3.0 )

1. Input file
New program : navig2_v310.bin
Code = E234A1D0 +

2. Search Device ...

3. Test Device ... OK
Chip ver :
v2.0 Apr 30 2008 17:29:17
Test version error N 4

I.e. the program sees Navigator 2 via USB. But something she doesn't like. Question - what to do ? The sellers were amazed, got the screenshot and from the words "passed on" but I did not understand much further. The screenshot was not here to send - copy/paste worked perfectly out of the screen, on the command line and so.

Now can't even old firmware are in the FAQ don't have it back in the old download. It is now the most pressing issue and urgent.

Thank you