The legality,addictive,license...

Артем2007
The legality,addictive,license...

Post by Артем2007 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:24

Good day.while exploring your site, the question arose about the safety.well of course that people, praises, etc.
BUT got up here a question.As certified and documents what is your product?Who have experienced and than at the conclusion of physicians-scientific minds is your machines and drives.
And if possible the principle of operation at the scientific level. :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the Legality,the addictive,license...

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 14, 2007 13:41

Артем2007 wrote:good Day.while exploring your site, the question arose about the safety.well of course that people, praises, etc.
BUT got up here a question.As certified and documents what is your product?Who have experienced and than at the conclusion of physicians-scientific minds is your machines and drives.
And if possible the principle of operation at the scientific level. :wiz
Albus promised to publish the conclusion that sound and light devices do not require medical certification.
While the essence of the body, type in the search engine AVS (in Russian and English) and audio-visual stimulation - You will find many independent scientific articles on the application of this method in medicine.
I insist that this is not a method of treatment. All who are not afraid to watch TV, can use it for personal use. It's brain training. All therapeutic effects are side.
According to the principle of You can look in the articles section (on this site) and you will find there detailed information.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 14, 2007 23:58

Our company is the exclusive distributor of the company Photosonix in Russia.All deliveries are legal.The product is certified for sale in Russia.Mind machines are not labelled, neither the manufacturer nor us as medical equipment.

биотехнолог

Post by биотехнолог » Tue Jan 15, 2008 19:26

"Brain training:
Imitation is rich in stimuli environment
The increase in the total length of dendrites
The increase of brain mass
Improving blood supply to the brain"

this means it is in the brain lezit(colloquial of course), and none of it is not responsible!!!!
sorry, but can not make this camera to be just do not know what!!!!
if it needsince equipment, then what???
in General, if is not a medical device, why is it used in medicine?

Словентий

Post by Словентий » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:20

Yes, the cost of pluralism...
And to argue with such stupid and do not answer inappropriate.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jan 16, 2008 13:42

биотехнолог wrote:"brain Training:

this means it is in the brain lezit(colloquial of course), and none of it is not responsible!!!!
You have the wrong website.
More details will help You at the tax office ( and certainly better than a personal visit to the tax with a concrete proposal about what MM is a product iavliaetsia medical device and mandatory for certification), where You will bring your arguments and will answer You. Well, if you do not accept Your arguments, then - the Prosecutor's office contact. And in fact, how can you ignore the demands of zakonoposlushny citizens.

:roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 16, 2008 19:03

Евгений Кош wrote:

More details will help You at the tax office ( and certainly better than a personal visit to the tax with a concrete proposal about what MM is a product iavliaetsia medical device and mandatory for certification), where You will bring your arguments and will answer You. Well, if you do not accept Your arguments, then - the Prosecutor's office contact. And in fact, how can you ignore the demands of zakonoposlushny citizens.

Right! But at the same time about the TV, the same questions have to ask... :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:

Right! But at the same time about the TV, the same questions have to ask... :)
Not only TV, but also a certain television program also must be certified. Very much they give information which is associated with medicine and in addition affect the consciousness of viewers.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 19:54

Documents for certification - http://www.mindmachine.ru/certification.htm

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Thu Feb 28, 2008 17:44

All who are not afraid to watch TV, can use it for personal use.

Hmm.
I don't watch TV but use :evil:

:lol:

Егор Грысь

Addictive: Yes or no? and how dangerous is it?

Post by Егор Грысь » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:50

Hi all. I was worried about the issue of addiction. Regularly use a mind machine: most often listen to CDs of Andrey Patrushev ("Ists. according to Walsh. the river" from Theta-series), as well as programs for relaxation; a newly purchased "Alfaria", was a two-week course. Impressions (subjective) - most positive, but...
First, about "Alfaria". Many years ago (in the 1970s) I read about an experiment with rats: in the rat brain, in the center, is responsible for generating feelings of pleasure (actually, I don't know how the biochemical mechanism of this phenomenon is similar to human, but not an essence important) put a thin electrode, and in the cage the rats were placed button, clicking on which an electrical circuit is closed, the rat brain was getting a little Zap, and the rat felt a feeling of pleasure. First, the rat was discovered the dependence between pushing buttons and having fun by accident, but then was cut, the thing, and ended all in tears: in the end, the rat refused to eat, drink, and just lay there and pressed the button, yet didn't give a rat soul... my God...
By the way, another point: can the use of "Alfaria" the accumulation of electric charge (static surface or any other) that would adversely affect the status of the biofield? Maybe better to ground (the leg of the copper wire to the battery :) )?
Now about binaural beats: recently stumbled on an article in AIF about audioerotica (http://www.aif.ru/health/article/28014), where nothing really said, but indicated the insecurity of the sound exposure. In addition, I read a post about that in the FDCS recognise the existence of audioerotica, but do not know how to deal with them (http://www.interfax.ru/society/news.asp?id=110521).
Understand that if a potential dependence on sound effects (addiction) exists, then it is hardly more dangerous than addiction to TV, beer, meat and the Internet, but... I would like to have a clearer idea. Don't know what is the consequence of systematic changes of perception and States of consciousness, but I suspect that habituation may have some (unwanted) social and psychological consequences (such as isolation, reduction of communication skills, escape from reality etc. as the "chemical" drug addicts...).
Would be grateful for any competent clarification on this issue.
Thank you<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 18, 2009 13:03

Egor Gris
About Alfaria question can be asked in the appropriate thread, the developers here do not go.
About audioerotica...how to tell You this..first it didn't work, this is one of the companies scams.(You can easily check this by downloading ANY program,such as orgasm,marijuana, etc.-nikagogo,even approximate the effect You get)the Maximum that You can get-diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex. Secondly you should not believe everything you read on the Internet. FDCS, by definition, cannot recognize the existence of audioerotica,as this structure is concerned with control of narcotic drugs and of drugs with psychoactive properties and nothing else. :?

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:14

Thank You, Dimas.
The link to Interfax, cited in my previous post, already posted another text on the same subject, the adjusted or compared to 12.11 13.11 C. G., i.e. those to which I have referred.
Now under the same heading: "In FDCS recognize the existence of audioerotica" just given the statement of the head of the Federal drug control service V. Ivanov that the Russian Federal service for drug control of the Russian Federation has no legal grounds to fight the so-called "audible drugs" and that "the recipes of struggle with this have not worked out." Next, I quote a note:
"He explained, "audio drugs" effect on the auditory receptors, and the man feeling inadequate perception.
"There are sound frequencies that suppress the human psyche is a frequency around 13 Hz - the frequency of vibration of the internal organs. Therefore, if strong infrasonic generator starts with a frequency of 13 Hz, it resonates," said Ivanov.
According to him, people can't hear that frequency, but it causes "extreme mental suppression of the person".
"This is based on certain types of infrasound weapons that are used in special operations", - said the head of Department.
"[End of quote].
So, although I do not know the definition of the Federal drug control service cannot exclude that this structure can still :) to recognize the existence of audioerotica.
But, in fact, the acceptance or rejection of the Federal drug control service of the existence of audioerotica does not shed light on the question of addiction and its possible negative consequences.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:28

Egor Gris
"digital drugs" are created on the principles of binaural beats(see http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/soun ... achine.htm binaural waves),not low frequency sounds. Binaural sound wave essence is not the same. Therefore, the head of the Federal drug control service V. Ivanov incorrectly made a comparison of the frequency of the binaural beat (e.g. 13 Hz ) and infrasonic generator (producing low frequency sound), which proves that this structure is possible and may have something to admit, but especially to delve into the issue will not be :?
To date, about addiction and possible adverse effects due to sound and light the trainers were not revealed, except for contraindications.

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Thu Nov 19, 2009 21:15

Thank you for the clarification, Dimas.
I remember in the original version of the article of Interfax it was said about binaural waves, not the infrasound. However, I might forget / make a mess...
Ie, from Your answer it follows that addiction to mind the car and holopenichsky sessions Andrei Patrushev no.
Well, I'm happy. :)
One can only hope that Your answer is based rather on the results of the (when someone) studies than in the personal beliefs a priori.
(By the way, speaking about negative consequences, I meant the consequences of addiction, and not any other...)
Thanks again.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:20

Yes, there is no addiction, man! Use the third year, when he wanted - tady and dressed! On the forum very often this issue was discussed... and look at the members of the forum for almost 4 years would have to get out the facts of the addiction, disease the result of the use of MM and disc...

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Wed Apr 07, 2010 17:55

Димитрий wrote:it's no addiction, you're in trouble! Use the third year, when he wanted - tady and dressed! ... And look at the members of the forum for almost 4 years would have to get out the facts of the addiction ...
Gee, you're in trouble! Che tady you have feathers from head out?

PS.
And th study something before that, if nothing else there (not created)?
8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 08, 2010 18:42

Yes, this was discussed in the different branches already.
It is necessary to distinguish the concept of "addiction" and "addictive". Addiction is a coping mechanism and occurs when any repeated stimuli. When addiction occurs the opposition of the body repeated factor and ignoring it. This is one reason, for example, why addicts inevitably have to increase the dose of drugs.
As for sound and light technology, the brain starts to get used to the constant frequency of flashes or pulsations of sound for the third of the second (and begin to ignore this effect). That is why in the sessions and well done on the discs of the frequencies are constantly changing.
But even with these tweaks the disc is addictive and the effectiveness of them as a result greatly reduced, if not to do the recommended breaks.
By the way, the so-called "audioerotica" uses a constant frequency, that the large volume and duration can indeed cause razlitom inhibition of the cerebral cortex (such as stunned). Of course, individuals esteroideo type erect their feelings in a square and present everything in a highly distorted and priukrasheny version.
As for the dependency, then this has the same effect as sound and light and sound technology is completely absent, on the contrary, there is a brain - training- the ability to maintain the necessary intensity of the corresponding frequencies and hormones without the use of disks and mindmachine. Infinitely increase the time of stimulation is also impossible, since the brain approximately 45 minutes stops reacting to light and sound stimuli.
In this case, the comparison with rats is not correct, since nothing in the brain is not implanted and unambiguous correlations between exposure and effect is not observed even for the same person at different times and under different initial condition (SAUCE).

I would also like to say a few words about "audioerotica". Surely no one understands that it is the direct advertising of conventional drugs (by the way, is specifically prohibited by law) and nothing else?! Are our legislators stupid enough to fall for this nonsense, and they begin in fact to promote conventional drugs, be involved in the discussion in the media of an alleged danger "auditory drug"?! Or is it .......?<

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Apr 08, 2010 18:54

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Surely our lawmakers are so stupid enough to fall for this nonsense, and they begin in fact to promote conventional drugs, be involved in the discussion in the media of an alleged danger "auditory drug"?!
I have not doubt this.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09

Gee, you're in trouble! Che tady you have feathers from head out?
Tell me, You are very interested in why someone somewhere something got out? Please, let's have no rudeness, dear.

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48

Andrey Patrushev:
Thanks for the clarification about dependence and addiction

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53

Dmitry:
I offer my sincere apologies for a bad joke.
At the time of reading Your post from 05.04.2010 3:20 pm I regard it as a fairly innocent joke: just looked at your avatar, read the text, and... the situation struck me as funny... So I'm allowed to answer using words from Your post...
Again my apologies if You interpreted this as rudeness.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Apr 11, 2010 16:13

az