A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

к-13
A beginner and a mind machine, or how to get the most

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:53

Виктория Рожкова wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 23:41
Walking with a younger child, he was walking on a high thin border. I see that clearly now will fall. Of course she was right. He gave me a pen, go together, insure it. And inside FEAR. Feel it with all my heart. Hate to feel, go on, remember that the emotion will pass and everything just need to past the time. Went so went for 5-7 minutes, fear was calmed down.
And I think that this is something out of the subconscious? More such did not repeat.
The most realistic and likely option:
Alpha slightly increased, slightly freeing up resources on the perception (or rather on the analysis of the perceived as perceived, and so much more than is required), is likely considered the micro-expression, subtle characteristics of the voice and movements of a child who was afraid of falling (children do perceive more acutely - if the floor is lava, all seriously :) they under a certain age generally live in a constant alpha, then is the brain to the beta accelerates) that superimposed on the maternal instinct (which has increased). Think of it as empathy.
Виктория Рожкова wrote:
Became "more itself".
For example in yoga class previously, more attention was paid to the fact that other people do. Who it turns out, one not.
Now "leaving in itself", the less I look around, feeling more his carcass)
A relaxed person usually do not care what other people think. Alpha is a relaxed state, when the attention of the external flow of information is switched to internal.
Виктория Рожкова wrote:
But I wonder, if after 15 days of practicing for 5 minutes, I find such changes, what happens to me when I start to make for 15-40 minutes a day??
Most likely You'll get used to it and more serious positive changes will be seen much less enthusiastically. It's an experience.<