Mind-Machine and drugs

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Василевс
Mind-Machine and drugs

Post by Василевс » Tue Feb 20, 2007 22:29

Questions to Andrei Patrushev.

Andrew, I want to ask you as an expert, on the effects of various drugs on the brain, thinking and the human body? What harm and what damaging effects they have? If they damage neurons? And is it possible to restore the damaged-destroyed cells and parts of the brain? And what role can play a mind-machine?

1. Marijuana
2. LSD
3. Ecstasy
4. Heroin
5. a so-called SCREW
6. Amphetamine (speed)
7. Cocaine
8. Opium
9. Alcohol

With respect!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:53

As "professional" with experience :wink: I can authoritatively assure you that ALL these drugs damage the neurons,and therefore negativesum impact on the brain,thinking,memory,level of energy,commitment, mental health, etc. I'm almost 5 years recovered after the withdrawal from the system...And the machine and drives Patrushev literally for a couple of months returned to that state of mind that was to use...as far as I remember it.It's no wonder the mind-machine is used in some drug treatment centres, I met with this device in it...So Basil,cars are VERY good to help recover after drinking the chemical.substances,of course if you want to recover!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 21, 2007 20:09

Actually this topic is quite detailed in my book guidelines (on the website in the articles section).
Oh, and Dima, of course, correct sets. :D

завершитель

Post by завершитель » Wed Feb 28, 2007 0:15

I'm currently completely independent from any external stimulants that are MADE (not clear by whom (since 50% of the population, yet these drugs are 8) )) in our limited system to name drug. But I can assure you that the Gate is wonderful, harmoniously stimulates, increasing unspeakable psihodelicheskoy effect, effect for example the same of marijuana (weed)! (I would like to add for clarity that in addition to educational training, are there for Gate, relaxing the visual program, which among other things can create, with the help of special programs :wink: )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 06, 2007 16:22

формат А.В. wrote:But I can assure you that the Gate is wonderful, harmoniously stimulates, increasing unspeakable psihodelicheskoy effect, effect for example the same of marijuana (weed)!
Oh, I don't like this topic. :twisted: All this is illusion, dear format A. V., leading into slavery. While mindmachine, IMHO, can give a really personal freedom.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Oh, I don't like this topic. :twisted: All this is illusion, dear format A. V., leading into slavery. While mindmachine, IMHO, can give a really personal freedom.
Ready to sign with blood under these words!!! :o It is impossible to combine incongruous...Damn,if only I could not for words to convey their experience with beginners or ryano defending bezvrednoe drug,so to speak-the-art...And how madly difficult,and sometimes impossible, to regain the attitude and joy just from living up to their use,even if it is short...But again,know that it is possible to learn only the hard way...(not sure what ONLY fools learn from their mistakes...) :?

Потребитель

Post by Потребитель » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23

Good you bought the car, can't deal with it because I do not know what to do, actually. Want to get rid of bad habits, do yourself, your mental state, don't know where to start tell me the literature, the direction in practice, all that can help. Because I see no other way but work on yourself. I would be grateful for any useful information..... bc

Студент

Post by Студент » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:32

Dimas wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Oh, I don't like this topic. :twisted: All this is illusion, dear format A. V., leading into slavery. While mindmachine, IMHO, can give a really personal freedom.
Ready to sign with blood under these words!!! :o It is impossible to combine incongruous...Damn,if only I could not for words to convey their experience with beginners or ryano defending bezvrednoe drug,so to speak-the-art...And how madly difficult,and sometimes impossible, to regain the attitude and joy just from living up to their use,even if it is short...But again,know that it is possible to learn only the hard way...(not sure what ONLY fools learn from their mistakes...) :?
Good you bought the car, can't deal with it because I do not know what to do, actually. Want to get rid of bad habits, do yourself, your mental state, don't know where to start tell me the literature, the direction in practice, all that can help. Because I see no other way but work on yourself. I would be grateful for any useful information..... bc dear people I need help, advice. push in the right direction

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 04, 2008 13:53

Потребитель wrote:a Good you bought the car, can't deal with it because I do not know what to do, actually. Want to get rid of bad habits, do yourself, your mental state, don't know where to start tell me the literature, the direction in practice, all that can help. Because I see no other way but work on yourself. I would be grateful for any useful information..... bc
In order to start you just have to wear glasses and headphones and press the button. :) If You say that it can't do, then You need to go to the hospital. You should start with sessions of "r" (alternating each day) plus a session "i2". This should be done at least 3 weeks to get a good sustainable outcome.
So you can recommend the Sedona Method and "the path of the fool" Gregory Kurlov.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Oct 04, 2008 23:48

Потребитель wrote:a Good you bought the car, can't deal with it because I do not know what to do, actually. Want to get rid of bad habits, do yourself, your mental state, don't know where to start tell me the literature, the direction in practice, all that can help. Because I see no other way but work on yourself. I would be grateful for any useful information..... bc
first understand what You want.. (and not Grudgingly)
as soon as you will understand - the rest are ( because you already will lead a clearly articulated desire).
IMHO session r02, etc... it's like coin - 50\50 ... without the intention and air - poison :)))

Студент

Post by Студент » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:35

sessions from the category "r" (alternating each day) plus a session "i2" - a category a Relaxation, which means - plus session "i2" ?

Студент

Post by Студент » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:50

then I nehochetsya this in excess, and that's what you want, I don't know, I think it's like a new birth, a newborn and how little they understand, and in the search. On account of the intention, it is actually not a lot of options, but how to overcome servile, miserable as themselves. When you realize that, something foreign to become a part of you, and you become smaller, then ...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 05, 2008 21:07

Студент wrote:sessions from the category "r" (alternating each day) plus a session "i2" - a category a Relaxation, which means - plus session "i2" ?
It means: "sessions of the "r" plus session "i2" category Relaxation (alternating each day).:)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Oct 05, 2008 22:32

Turbosplit. Protocol "handle it" every time I want drugs. Along the way, pulled out all live the way, the root cause of addiction.
I have a yogi friend sometimes heroin from Vienna allow for fun. Don't get used. There is no reason according to him - there is no addiction.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Oct 05, 2008 22:42

for THIS to work, you must first bring it into order.
and please remember that you do not use Turboslim 8)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Oct 05, 2008 22:50

Евгений Кош wrote:for THIS to work, you must first bring it into order.
You don't worry, man "on the verge", a chance to jump over all the rest.
Евгений Кош wrote:and please remember that you do not use Turboslim 8)
I'm on it for almost a school of spells invented. Now only they are. You are behind the forum.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24

ЖСЛ wrote:Turbosplit. Protocol "handle it" every time I want drugs. Along the way, pulled out all live the way, the root cause of addiction.
I Have a yogi friend sometimes heroin from Vienna allow for fun. Don't get used. There is no reason according to him - there is no addiction.
You yourself have understood, what wrote???

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 06, 2008 14:01

ЖСЛ wrote:
I'm on it for almost a school of spells invented. Now only they are. You are behind the forum.
If You think that the occupation for the 1st of the month turbosystem it means something, something from the forum to keep up not possible :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Turbosplit. Protocol "handle it" every time I want drugs. Along the way, pulled out all live the way, the root cause of addiction.
I Have a yogi friend sometimes heroin from Vienna allow for fun. Don't get used. There is no reason according to him - there is no addiction.
I am well aware that I write. We are with you dear, a common language will never find, because all we see differently from different angles. And you angle is always the same.
Turbosonic - a great thing to break patterns. The brains - the third eye :wink: Since intuition is actuated before the brain.

By the way - with alcohol, his attitude is much more difficult, as he really needed, because perinatalnoj psyche. There is a need for its braking and instant addiction. Don't fall in surprise, dependence on alcohol and lack of heroin addiction :)
Why did he have heroin if it Abdovitsa and happy in Nirvana. Or just lives 8) He can do it.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:20

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:
If You think that the occupation for the 1st of the month turbosystem it means something, something from the forum to keep up not possible :)
In just 2 weeks. I'm just ready for him(did a lot of things to it) opened it and is not afraid of him, hence the effectiveness of such :wink:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:22

IMHO, you can talk after 3 months..
minimum.. and then to watch another 3 months..

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:43

Yeah yeah! Initially, the heroin addiction then LSD without traction and vodka to warm up and then yoga for balance. well! well! Alcoholics also say that you can at any time to quit drinking! But for some reason, do not throw! And you here in Vienna but without the addiction ogogo! Don't !

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:57

Ростислав wrote:yeah yeah! Initially, the heroin addiction then LSD without traction and vodka to warm up and then yoga for balance. well! well! Alcoholics also say that you can at any time to quit drinking! But for some reason, do not throw! And you here in Vienna but without the addiction ogogo! Don't !
There is not a crib.ru, for socialnyh template bazaars.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 08, 2008 13:02

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
I am well aware that I write. We are with you dear, a common language will never find, because all we see differently from different angles. And you angle is always the same.
Turbosonic - a great thing to break patterns. The brains - the third eye :wink: Since intuition is actuated before the brain.

By the way - with alcohol, his attitude is much more difficult, as he really needed, because perinatalnoj psyche. There is a need for its braking and instant addiction. Don't fall in surprise, dependence on alcohol and lack of heroin addiction :)
Why did he have heroin if it Abdovitsa and happy in Nirvana. Or just lives 8) He can do it.
Yeah... I lagged Behind life... Now the ignorance and profanity, it appears, called by the liberality of... :cry:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Oct 08, 2008 13:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yeah... I lagged Behind life... Now the ignorance and profanity, it appears, called by the liberality of... :cry:
Mindedness is defined only by your personal experience.

Been accumulated by the society "knowledge" - long steel brake like it as a whole and of the individual.