Ukrainian Orthodox against the devil. The fictional story.

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Логик
Re: Ukrainian Orthodox against the devil. The fictional story.

Post by Логик » Sat Jun 24, 2017 0:48

Тамила wrote:the Parlor was thrown and went to Church.
and I want to finish the famous phrase "And immediately drank" :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jun 24, 2017 0:52

Тамила wrote:forum no longer appear.
Why is it so? :lol:
Тамила wrote:good Luck in your future scams and substitutions.
I hope this is a sincere wish? I sincerely wish others what you wish yourself... :?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:04

Tamila sincere, kind and naive person. Managed to combine in his worldview, religion and economic interests, nationality and care about the progress of civilization and it is amazing! Anyway, I already doubt that Homo sapiens so reasonable in their mass. I hope that her things will get better soon and that it's not what some "reactive depression".

(the Thought process of persons suffering from reactive depression, be described as a purposeless, futile and useless analysis of events and tragic events. The person overcomes the feeling of guilt, sinfulness, remorse for the accomplishment of actions, and the subject of the incident the troubles is becoming dominantly overvalued idea.)

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:00

anyway, I already doubt that Homo sapiens so reasonable in their mass.
Very rightly said!

IQ Tests are designed so that the results described by a normal distribution with a mean IQ of 100, and thus spread to 50% of people had IQ between 90 and 110 and by 25 % — below 90 or above 110.

Getting results more than 200 points — a very rare phenomenon, because most of the inhabitants of the planet barely have 100 pointsV. People with extremely high IQ (over 150) can be found among Nobel prize winners

from the book: "IQ and well-being of Nations":

Country / coefficient Average intelligence:

Hong Kong 107
South Korea 106
Japan 105
Taiwan 104
Singapore 103
Czech Republic 97
Finland 97
Argentina 96
Russia 96
Slovakia 96
Uruguay 96
Portugal 95
Slovenia 95
Israel 94

unfortunately, the real factor of human intelligence varies between 90 and 100 is just above the level of intelligence of the moron (70) and the fool (80). This category includes 30% of Russia's population, which according to surveys believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth. Also, in this niche there are various consumers mysterious and mainstone services based on greed and fear: customers are fortune-tellers, astrologers, traktowali dream books, buyers of charms, the members of the sects and parties of financial pyramids (with)

Fortunately, the level of intelligence can be developed.

новый юзер

Post by новый юзер » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45

.по. wrote:Fortunately, the level of intelligence can be developed
Strange, but I have heard the opposite.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Mon Jun 26, 2017 14:29

Now remember that Lou Ferrigno boasted about his IQ. And now in rehab in Thailand. Maybe it well, intelligence and IQ...

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 14:46

Improperly constructed correlation between drug use and intelligence. Like the people smarter - the more drug addicts...

Here the situation is different - if people are fed up with life and can't fend off the press of money - sometimes starts to indulge in excesses and sniff cocaine, it's "elite", Freud himself raspiarili... Well, then pure physiology and the transformation of the body. The IQ level here is irrelevant, the body (the subconscious, physiology) than any IQ with the body can only make friends and to learn a little trick.

That's what IQ including comes in handy, because the subconscious is not very smart and can outwit... to figure out how to become a holistic, consisting of trillions of different cells working at cross-purposes. How to be happy under the constant pressure of hormones. How to calm razyarenny body/subconscious. How to be happy, being so heavy and dense, when I achieved everything, and so on...

What they say "Woe from wit" is when the mind does not know that all taxis subconscious. And this is very unfortunate, because his plans don't come true in isolation from the body, subconscious and physiology.