Need a helping hand

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Need a helping hand

Post by ***** » Thu Nov 19, 2015 19:16

Friends, Gurus, and caring.
Want to change your life, not so sharply, but in the direction of richness and interest to want to live.
The fact that I used to have an interesting job, which was actually life. I was engrossed in it to the point that it seemed it would be forever. But it was over and I entered into another phase of life. 10 years have passed, and nothing interesting was not. So - day after day.
The difficulty is that I don't know where to start. Maybe I don't see anything in my present existence, or still needs a change, shake-up?
Tell me what artifacts from our Arsenal can help in this case.
Perhaps these tips will be interesting not only me.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Need a helping hand

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 19, 2015 19:28

Well, it is possible to come up with something for a change.
For example, to live on the street a week, or go hitchhiking in Vorkuta.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Nov 19, 2015 20:50

disk Explorer the distinguished Andrei Patrushev,
and then in the brain becomes clearer defined, and it will be possible to pozabotitsja slightly for a couple of years... :)

Post by ***** » Thu Nov 19, 2015 21:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Well, it is possible to come up with something for a change.
For example, to live on the street a week, or go hitchhiking in Vorkuta.
For this level of creativity needs to be a strong positive :lol:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Nov 19, 2015 21:09

Film Always say Yes. View might want to repeat the experience of the protagonist. Actually all offers to say Yes. Tested on itself, this way of life extremely exciting. In a good way. And cost :)

Post by ***** » Thu Nov 19, 2015 21:11

Explorer listen to, right periods. The course never failed to listen. Although in this listening to some of the objectives were achieved. Now making another attempt 21-21-21 :)
Who would have helped with the correct formulation of the goal :oops:

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Nov 19, 2015 22:31

The mirror of ISIS →System integrator for time – rejuvenation of the body, the disclosure of the true desires for self-programming for success.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Nov 19, 2015 22:39

Formation of freedom of thought and goals.The stereotypes imposed from the outside through different sources of parasite information shown (the media) and unmanifested (various carriers - money, things, etc.), lead the man away from his true goals, forcing them to spend their time implementing other people's ideas and false meanings. If the person is passive, it is in the flow of time, which is called karma or destiny. For an active person system Svetlitsa – Blaga forms the freedom of thinking. Freedom in relation to the implementation, to the formation of the purpose.
After all, the most difficult problem generally for humans, it is the goal to formulate. What do you want, why, and how are you going to go to this. And when the goal is set, then begins the creative process of thinking. This structure helps to think of the goal (removing false targets), that will be suitable person's life, and life in General. Further, after the formation of the goal, a person can just freely move to achieve the goal. It's called "illuminated their way".
He was already to go to the goal will be much easier, new ideas will come, everything will go by itself.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Nov 20, 2015 0:19

*****in principle it is possible to pick up even just ONE of the products sold here and if to use their capabilities to obtain desired. Whether drives Andrei Vadimovich, or front Room, BJ, Neocolony etc. Even only one su-Jok about to Get, if properly understood in application.
Those who, however, cannot cope 'with a' /with the work that you need to do the/ usually go to School on magic or any courses, workshops, clubs, etc. do Not hide - I also took /pass/ it.
You decide. But the tools are more than enough.
p.s. sometimes, during ekskursii and walks that he, at first sight of strangers, the landscape remains much more experience than the ultimate goal.
Good luck!

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:59

DivergentI correctly understood, to break free from the supporting flow it is necessary to try to enlist the help of Z+Svetlitsa Blaga?
Achimthanks for the tips.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 20, 2015 16:02

***** wrote:Who would help with proper goal setting :oops:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 20, 2015 19:33

I have tried to explore the topic here:viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577. When I did not think the goal set by themselves, had only to move forward the right way. And after the first reading theme of what=else confused. Questions of the first partition belong to one and the same purpose or goal transformirovalsya according to the answers? :roll:
Maybe set a goal: I know how and put the right goals, and achieve them in the most favourable and safe way for me :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 20, 2015 20:20

The goal, of course, can be transformed, lifted and even change into the opposite (but not necessarily).
The right goals does not happen... :?

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Sun Nov 22, 2015 0:45

***** wrote:Divergent, I understand, to escape from the carrier flow it is necessary to try to enlist the help of Z+Svetlitsa Blaga?
"the disclosure of the true desires"....
"This structure helps to think of the goal (removing false targets), that will be suitable person's life, and life in General"

"If a person is passive, it is in the flow of time, which is called karma or destiny."
for example products Quantum Magic is made to work out their "karma" and as a result restore your health, remove any unnecessary communication, etc., etc., well, that is basically you are going to do a study of "karma" no matter what product you have not started.
Products technology SAM help to survive in a social environment, despite your "karma"
highlights of this nookular "Body", "Mental", "Armor"
and so it all depends on your perception of the world in the first place...
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:51, edited 1 time in total.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:19

"slave, who had not seen freedom" does not consider himself a slave!"
http://mind.naxx.ru/index.files/Page488.htm

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:30

***** wrote:the fact that I used to have an interesting job, which was actually life. I was engrossed in it to the point that it seemed it would be forever. But it was over and I entered into another phase of life.
***** wrote:I May not see anything in my present existence, or still needs a change, shake-up?
Yes, You do not "see" the course $ and the Euro etc. etc. :)
while "artifacts from the Arsenal of" You can find interesting job for You and fix
strength for performance, but the s/n depends on many factors.....
for example on the solvency, integrity and honesty of the employer and the overall situation in General :)

Post by ***** » Sun Nov 22, 2015 23:47

Yes, I own not all about exchange rates, wages and work.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:41

***** wrote:I May not see anything in my present existence, or still needs a change, shake-up?
can you "shake things up" through the Stabilizer sector Chaos ?

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:51

***** wrote: I May not see anything in my present existence
Points. The holographic technology. The basic properties of a — "another look at the world," "look into yourself", "looking at processes"

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07

***** wrote:Tell me what artifacts from our Arsenal can help in this case.
"AMB easy igraet with reality (with your help of course) adjusting the processes and sometimes aggravating in order to withdraw from chronic stagnation."

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:33

I for example, combine all products tired of Quantum Magic, turn to products LIK, Radionics , tired technomage turn on a Mind machine, DreamStalker, ALTARIA, drives SOMVI, A. Patrushev, etc.,
Pendants Q-Link , something from section bodymachine.ru now that's something to work pulled,I think that's Glucopon to buy....
when all he got,then you can safely start drinking again.......
kidding :)

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 27, 2015 13:13

I'm not very advanced in the field of self-development, so not all understand what is: "the Stabilizer sector Chaos," "Glasses, Holographic technology," AMB.
If not difficult, give the reference.

Post by ***** » Fri Nov 27, 2015 13:36

All found, study.

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Fri Nov 27, 2015 18:44

***** wrote:the problem is that I don't know where to start.
And can You try to start harvesting in the brain=mind=ego=consciousness, to clear these Augean stables. If today You have the emptiness, bescela, Mr. depression does not mean that You have inside of empty (of consciousness, the subconscious itself is never anywhere nothing disappears, and if you want I will sooooo have to try). So what You have is a mess, and still mutually exclusive (in fact disappeared) goals, motives, attitudes got You in a deadlock, prostration, continuing to take almost all the power. Can You try TS or something similar ... well the light at the end of the tunnel will still be (if you want) 8)
Last edited by Балансир on Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Nov 27, 2015 23:50

***** wrote:All found, study.
you can try the module BJ "to Show the core of self" for cases when a person is amorphous, does not look like a person.