Need a helping hand

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ММ
Re: Need a helping hand

Post by ММ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:06

Дивергент wrote:
***** wrote:Tell me what artifacts from our Arsenal can help in this case.
"AMB easy igraet with reality (with your help of course) adjusting the processes and sometimes aggravating in order to withdraw from chronic stagnation."
Sorry, but this is nonsense!!! Don't know why Michael wrote all this wrong, and you unknowingly all this quoting.Take for example me. I am actively working with AMB 4 March 2014. Rezultat to zero and absolute zero.As he was in my life of chronic stagnation,so it stays.By the way I have already written on this forum. Don't even know where to fuse these pseudo-AMB. So it is not worth to spend such huge money on this garbage and thing as AMB. Have pity on your nerves and your modest budget. Money you still Oh as will be useful in this life.
Recommend customers to buy the 2.6 and 2.4. They help more or less in the performance of small and medium-sized desires.And are not so expensive.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:11

Дивергент wrote:
***** wrote:All found, study.
you can try the module BJ "to Show the core of self" for cases when a person is amorphous, does not look like a person.
And modules in most cases does not work. :? And not only me by the way. That's the problem. :oops:

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:15

***** wrote:Forum, Guru, and caring.
Want to change your life, not so sharply, but in the direction of richness and interest to want to live.
The fact that I used to have an interesting job, which was actually life. I was engrossed in it to the point that it seemed it would be forever. But it was over and I entered into another phase of life. 10 years have passed, and nothing interesting was not. So - day after day.
The difficulty is that I don't know where to start. Maybe I don't see anything in my present existence, or still needs a change, shake-up?
Tell me what artifacts from our Arsenal can help in this case.
Perhaps these tips will be interesting not only me.
I recommend to enroll in school, Nico Bauman.Find it in the contact.My feathers went from small desires after writing teshek,5+,Chez, etc.
I recommend to take a 2.6 or 2.4 with 4 PCs, including 2.6 in mode 7.Still possible at the phone.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Nov 28, 2015 16:49

ММ wrote: Money you still Oh as will be useful in this life.
Recommend customers to buy the 2.6 and 2.4. They help more or less in the performance of small and medium-sized desires.And are not so expensive.
AMB can be switched to a Panacea, then 2.6
To compare the power and AMP 2.6 2.6 can not (I have no brand 2.6)
But AMB mode a Panacea by far the stronger in times of broad Panacea.
For the money - certainly will be useful :)

If free money is not really pay attention to samodel - Panacea, Stab, SK and soon, like expected fairly powerful PC.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Sat Nov 28, 2015 18:40

АндрейКо wrote:If free money is not really pay attention to samodel - Panacea, Stab, SK and soon, like expected fairly powerful PC.
and while probes for all tastes is available. Before for beginners was not a freebie, so that sin not to take advantage :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 0:52

АндрейКо wrote:
ММ wrote: Money you still Oh as will be useful in this life.
AMB can be switched to a Panacea, then 2.6
To compare the power and AMP 2.6 2.6 can not (I have no brand 2.6)
But AMB mode a Panacea by far the stronger in times of broad Panacea.
For the money - certainly will be useful :)

If free money is not really pay attention to samodel - Panacea, Stab, SK and soon, like expected fairly powerful PC.
How are you all this switch? Mentally or verbally?And what is the result? What are some examples of wish fulfillment, even though small.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:16

ММ wrote:How exactly do you switch all of that? Mentally or verbally?And what is the result? What are some examples of wish fulfillment, even though small.
AMB a Panacea first independently switched, then learned to switch.Switch mentally.
Panacea 2.6 original state migration photo 2.6 a Panacea - it happened immediately.
2.6 is mainly used to various troubles avoided (for work...) can Also be called desires.(passive use)
Used for the device to work in another organization successfully.(when the option is already there - sell)

Now for the fulfillment of desires more programming Panacea use subject to prediction (e.g., to prevent undesired events goes even before implementation)

I also think that the primary is always man and his desires and acts. for example: if I'm on the spectrum will include the mode, but will send others to the right and to the left, is unlikely to be the desired result :)

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00

ММ wrote:
Дивергент wrote:
***** wrote:All found, study.
you can try the module BJ "to Show the core of self" for cases when a person is amorphous, does not look like a person.
And modules in most cases does not work. :? And not only me by the way. That's the problem. :oops:
and-4 with SK too che does not work: "power" want to $ with the Euro fell, and goes all the way around... :wiz

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:20

Дивергент wrote:u-4 with SK too che does not work: "power" want to $ with the Euro fell, and goes all the way around... :wiz
Apparently, those who want the opposite, Pribluda will be more abruptly)))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 21, 2016 13:55

к-13 wrote:
Дивергент wrote:u-4 with SK too che does not work: "power" want to $ with the Euro fell, and goes all the way around... :wiz
Apparently, those who want the opposite, Pribluda will be more abruptly)))
Yeah))Pribluda abruptly and priduri more who have no business of that dollar fear not as comfortable, and imagine those over the hill the works to be done and now it merges and redistribution, and so now there are things happening all the structures? Yes, it is more than a dollar here for rubles -a Huge pile))))))And you can even buy the island , though the Pentagon with all the guts))))
From the people, well, let them fool around, you know how to live without the dollar. Papuans do not know the dollar and live to this day. In the jungle, in gungi , in a remote village and is attached to survive naturally and you will be happy))))
Soon oil will not be in price , Putin has already said that the type has lost the race...and blablabla Cook more in saharah ...it will be a different "currency" but each to own it can not, will not . This will ensure Bank. Any. And who was the first itself, this will ensure, that and skiing.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Jan 22, 2016 0:06

:shock:
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:55, edited 1 time in total.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:45

If high up don't poke the man with a finger... :)

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Fri Jan 22, 2016 17:38

Вячеслав. wrote:If high up don't poke the man with a finger... :)
:ay