flood from Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Экко
Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Wolverine
So, he's new. Wait a bit - well-wishers will spread on the torrent... :?
Well-wishers would like to warn the workers will only WAV 8) format.
long downloaded not torrent like, actually left sites drives Andrew, the format was WAV and NRG (Nero disk image) and that is strange to them but one disk was audiostrobe, checked in the editor - was not 19200 Hz!
PS now I honestly bought two CDs in the electronic version and later buy the rest.
P. P. S. at the same time "long ago" I ordered the cod "all drives A. Patrushev," but notice why it didn't occur, but then I didn't live alone and I admit that, knowing that I'm buying the notice could just throw to me "to save from the zombies the secret community and just bad people"

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:58

Экко wrote: notice he could just throw to me "to save from the zombies the secret community and just bad people"
Like that explained to me the doctor who makes regular EEG. I decided to ask whether it is correct that the blinking light in its "cabriolet" knocked my alpha rhythm(well said to sit relaxed), and reported that they are doing a sound and light machine. "IT'S DANGEROUS!!!" - her reaction and the flow of opinions "special". Barely otrulil, trying not to join in the conversation :)

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 26, 2015 19:15

I wonder what dangerous? well, except for the epileptic fit if there is a predisposition

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Jun 26, 2015 20:03

I understand the overall level of special and additional questions to ask did not become. "Flow" is only one mention mindmachine was too "deep" :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 20:22

Epilepsy rhythmic flashes of light to trigger really easily

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Jun 26, 2015 21:28

To talk about "really" had her some kind of clue to this(My data is not given. ) or announce once(But was silence with that word). Just out of interest has passed.
\Not faced with people in "queueing systems" that don't involve dialogue at all? :) \
Now when you change the car right it will be mandatory.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:20

мимоходом wrote:Epilepsy rhythmic flashes of light to trigger really easily
Very "bold" statement... first, not epilepsy, and the epilepsy - only when a person is already sick (and it fotoepilacia). Secondly, it is not even easy at first appear aura, and people can easily prevent an attack, simply taking off his glasses. Thirdly, it is much easier and more often such seizures are induced by computer games and movies, so people with this diagnosis already knows about it, and will not apply mindmachine. And finally, fourthly, psychoacoustic technology (without glasses) when regular stimulation in the range of alpha rhythms is able, on the contrary, significantly reduced both frequency and intensity of attacks as photo, and other types of epilepsy.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:31

I agree except for one "but". It has to do with the functionality of the brain.

There are epileptic seizures. A full-fledged, foaming at the mouth, loss of consciousness, convulsions, clenched jaws and sinking or bite tongue.

And there are so-called minor epilepsy. In this case, the person loses consciousness, convulsions, foam and all others not. With her excessive activity seen in the right temporal lobe. This causes visual, auditory and other hallucinations from the point of view of medicine. Well, from the point of view of man - he sees God, energy, worlds, is in an altered state of consciousness. I was referring to epilepsy rather small, because stimulation of the brain in most cases is just done to enhance perception. Read more written here viewtopic.php?p=135011#p135011

I'm not saying it's bad. This is just what your looking for. But it is also called epilepsy, only a small

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:36

Экко wrote:I wonder what dangerous? well, except for the epileptic fit if there is a predisposition
Much more tragic look effects in persons with severely disturbed cerebral circulation, or(and) intracranial pressure. Stands a man - a very pale, completely insane and with blue lips - due to the strong expansion of blood vessels of cerebral cortex and the sudden pressure drop. After a while everything comes back to normal, and the man talks about all the wonderful "dreams", but if there were relatives, it is much harder to account for. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:15

мимоходом wrote:I Agree except for one "but".
What exactly is Your "but"? What exactly are You arguing?
мимоходом wrote:I was referring to the small epilepsy rather
Whether correctly I understood You, You claim that AVS technologies induce any person, the occurrence and development of epilepsy (even "a small epilepsy")??? Then bother, please, to substantiate his claim.
мимоходом wrote:because stimulation of the brain in most cases is just done to enhance perception.
I will declare that You do not get there. :? "Expanding perception" you got anything to smoke, eat mushrooms, or calypsolook stick, and the AVS only trains the brain to achieve a completely normal and natural physiological state in the first place - deep relaxation, concentration and stimulation due to this memory, development of creative abilities, getting rid of depression. :ay And those who buy machine in order to "expand the experience" very soon shove her away and continue to "expand the perception of" more familiar ways. :wink:
мимоходом wrote:read here viewtopic.php?p=135011#p135011
What exactly is written You accept the reasoning of your statement?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:24

well, if you are in bayonets perceive adequate information, and then I'll ask directly: have there been any medical trials for this device (or rather all devices AVS)? By whom when and where? If the machine is approved by the Ministry of health? Is there a certificate?
Last edited by мимоходом on Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:29, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:27

Also let me remind you that for example at the device Navigator in the annotation specified
Kundalini meditation
Usually in the tradition of Kundalini yoga called the secret power contained at the bottom of the spine, which lifting up through the spinal column causes the unfolding of the consciousness and the appearance of supernatural abilities. This program helps to create a deeply relaxed state simultaneously with the stimulation makuleke chakra.
you wrote that
AVS only trains the brain to achieve a completely normal and natural physiological state in the first place - deep relaxation, concentration and stimulation due to this memory, development of creative abilities, getting rid of depression.
then what is Kundalini?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:29

мимоходом wrote:well, if you are in bayonets perceive adequate information
And what adequate Your information??? :shock:
мимоходом wrote:have there been any medical trials for this device?
What specific camera? :)
мимоходом wrote:if the machine is Approved by the Ministry of health?
But are You so sure that's necessary?
мимоходом wrote:is There a certificate?
Of course there is and it is published on this website as well as all other information about the medical trials and approvals. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:33

мимоходом wrote:then what is Kundalini?
Even despite the fact that the rise of Kundalini is, first and foremost, the intentionplus certain esoteric techniques, and the intention can be enhanced by "right" in the bioelectric activity of the brain. If You'll just lie in my headphones and sunglasses and expect You there's something in stir that You are deeply mistaken...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:41

Let's just talk, no need to Rechitsa. Your devices and drives as the devices light and sound stimulation I respect. First they invested labor. In the second study. Thirdly, the good intention. In the fourth they work through receptors of the body, and it's really working method. I'm not criticizing the instruments, just trying to clarify the physiological characteristics of the organism, perhaps you about some of the capabilities of your device no idea. I have every right due to his specific experience and observing the experience of the person who sees and the second reality and the future and a number of other things. Everything I saw is coming true.

On this basis, and not random, I wrote that one of the intermediate stages of practice - this additional method of perception. It happens through the right temporal lobe in many (perhaps all) cases. This vision of other realities, and voices, and out of the body through the head.

Kundalini changes the mode of operation of the brain and leads to one or more of such perceptions.

Please tell me - did you have a Kundalini experience? Or enhanced perception of reality? If not, why are you so sure that I'm wrong?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

flood from Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:15

Well, when the flowers start germinating??? :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: flood of the Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:29

passing
First of all, stop distorting and respond specifically to my specific questions, then I'll decide - Stonit if you something to say.

мимоходом

Re: flood of the Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16

1. What you perceive as distortion is your perception. Not necessarily me this was explained as a distortion

2. To ensure that you made the decision - my actions are not mandatory. I don't owe anyone anything. And your freedom of choice does not depend on anybody.

3. do you Know what the beauty of this game? Nobody knows where the enemy is unknown if there is any. He is the head of each, believe him, it's his alter ego. (C) Revolver