About the motives

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: About the motives

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:52

cupcake Was sick for a few days , because I read and called and only. Will not continue, do not want to argue and prove. All have what you need tested more than once. And each new incoming to prove something.....tired. Who needs that uses and checks who just blah-blah, and one of her throws. When not working there , many years ago , I ordered the disks Patrushev , I studied the forum for almost a year. And about MM, and about all that was at that time in the office and naturally reach with questions and doubts. But to eliminate them , bought to start drives Patrushev , tested, and working .....then everything is in order. So , what works and what doesn't , I checked it myself, because I have something to say.
What is your goal if you don't like something, pass by, or syndrome of the righteous whistleblower you have a dominant? Sometimes people just need communication .....in what manner ,attitude , svisit the nature of man.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:56

LILY-Pthe problem is that I don't care it works or not. I just want to know motives. But for some reason it's hard to hide that makes me think.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:57

cupcake Motives for what?

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:05

LILY-Pthe topic says it all. But for the sake of you) has fixed the causes for motives. Actually, read the topic name. It is a pity that nobody guessed.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:07

Motives sales ;)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jul 02, 2015 20:14

глобус wrote:Psychology has always considered garbage.
So always be about her to stumble, crashing head-on. That proves your following posts...

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 20:57

Артфан wrote:
глобус wrote:Psychology has always considered garbage.
So always be about her to stumble, crashing head-on. That proves your following posts...
Oh gods...

Лайси

Post by Лайси » Thu Jul 02, 2015 23:10

кекс wrote:the problem is that I don't care it works or not.
Well with this started...and then work out Daisy here...working...not working... :lol: ...you also are well not interested...
кекс wrote:I just want to know motives.
And may I ask...for what purpose? :oops: :shock:
кекс wrote:But for some reason it's hard to hide that makes me think.
Suggests?...Yes, even when not interested... :lol: denitely suggests... :D

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 23:22

bc

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jul 03, 2015 23:22

Лайси wrote:Suggests?.
Of thinking about this is interesting)

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 13:35

Children hung over the stone parapet of the bridge and shouted into the cool void.
Troll, Troll, Troll!

(Ray Bradbury, "Troll")

Lately I dream every crap, why Wake up often with a square head. Most importantly, what sleep I do not remember, but I remember that crap) So, happened to me an amazing thing. Go to the forum and I understand that crap has not disappeared!
PS. Plucking is not helping, I...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 14:09

кекс wrote:lately I dream every crap, why Wake up often with a square head. Most importantly, what sleep I do not remember, but I remember that crap)
cupcakeis conscience)))
So, happened to me an amazing thing. Go to the forum and I understand that crap has not disappeared!
You wanna get blocked? You disappear from this forum and then beat his butt to the chest, assuring all that time you deleted, then you're right? I did not wait - wait until realize. Wait not long left)))

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 14:25

к-13 wrote:the conscience)))

This is crap))
You wanna get blocked? You disappear from this forum and then beat his butt to the chest, assuring all that time you deleted, then you're right? I did not wait - wait until realize. Wait not long left)))
Not something to block Mata no. And the rest is my opinion. Flower bed he created ;)

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 16:08

— I know more than you think.
And I think you're clearly more than you know.

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:08

To summarize. There are some people with built life support systems, that is, money not need. They are for something made things questionable character, explaining ( a solid mark on the keyboard is not) a desire to help people. Do sell for money. Well, okay, that's their business. About helping out. Is any mysticism it would be possible to have any HONEST ADEQUATE business. Meaning with quality products)) so it would be a real help for money. To be continued.

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:16

By nature I am a researcher. Money I do not mind. So, I think you heard about IMEDIS devices. Conducts complete diagnosis of the organism on the basis of electromagnetic waves of low frequency, that is, unregistered ;) This is a key point. On this website also does not register, but it works. While this means nothing. Just make a note for yourself. I decided to go for this diagnostic. This business lasts about two hours. I found an interesting effect. Smoke break)

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:28

I must say that wave was definitely. Or wave, but something definitely radiates. In testing, we have Dr. normal emotional contact, then with me in a sober state does not happen. With a man the first time I see. But it's still about what does not speak, just for the record. Sat, talked. I'm a lot of things she posted. Even a link to this website gave :) While I am a pretty private person. Went some people. They have in the clinic uses bioresonance therapy. So, the lady comes out and approaches us to talk to the doctor. Her eyes were like in a typical sect, like Jehovah himself came down from heaven and raped her. Eyes solovely, all on "high". Exactly clinic :lol: Well, okay, maybe she really just was good for the first few years. XS. Go ahead.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:32

кекс wrote:I must say that wave was definitely. Or wave, but something definitely radiates. In testing, we have Dr. normal emotional contact, then with me in a sober state does not happen. With a man the first time I see. But it's still about what does not speak, just for the record. Sat, talked. I'm a lot of things she posted. Even a link to this website gave :) While I am a pretty private person. Went some people. They have in the clinic uses bioresonance therapy. So, the lady comes out and approaches us to talk to the doctor. Her eyes were like in a typical sect, like Jehovah himself came down from heaven and raped her. Eyes solovely, all on "high". Exactly clinic :lol: Well, okay, maybe she really just was good for the first few years. XS. Go ahead.
http://nnm.me/blogs/sceptic78/medicinsk ... iagnostom/

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:49

Testing ended. While my results were ready, I was told to go to consult a doctor about my problem. When I saw her, a little out not invited :) So man possessed, eyes emit a light, so comfortable. Very. It was only later I realized that really anything special about it, and besides, she is still fat. Fox. How did this happen? Read on. I went out hearty. I didn't know I was awake. There was a certain concentration. Calmness, confidence, although I at that time is not recorded. Of course, I left with the thought that I would go there to be treated. No doubt. What is also strange. On the way home I bought everything I saw. Fucking pasties, Pepsi!!, instant noodles to eat!!!!, then for the last six years with me never happened. I'm even going to change the image. Come to the main point.

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:03

So, what am I getting. Judging by the results, the man is introduced by the influence of the product in a certain area of comfort, neopredelennosti, acceptance, suggestibility and begin a banal brainwashing. The same goes for products on this website. If you read the reviews of dissatisfied, it is seen that before to be disappointed, they spent a lot of time and money. Take the same room - people wear their packs. All want to buy, poor guy :lol: Such cases. PS. To warn the RAID of fanatics I must say that this is my subjective opinion. Thank you all.
Last edited by кекс on Sun Jul 05, 2015 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:30

Oh yeah, forgot to add. When I after the test came home, I recommend everyone to go there to be treated)) What I ask?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:09

a great example

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:19

кекс wrote:So, what am I getting. Judging by the results, the man is introduced by the influence of the product in a certain area of comfort, neopredelennosti, adoption, suggestibility and begin a banal brainwashing.
100%. Also remember being fascinated by the head of the Russian branch of fight organization "temple of the White Lotus". No instruments, but the highest degree of personal charm. It is immediately evident that the person is very developed and simply glows with spirituality and kindness, despite the fact that this organization has prepared and supplied the soldiers for the various organized crime groups, and still has in its ranks a decent army with a Buddhist slant.
What You describe
кекс wrote: While my results were ready, I was told to go to consult a doctor about my problem. When I saw her, a little out not invited So man possessed, eyes emit a light, so comfortable. Very.
Is achieved by the ability of a person to experience a certain state, and used for presentations, seminars, lectures, personal consultations, sermons, etc. So if any person knows how to win, and conducts public events, it is likely to be, as You say brainwashing, and retraction, to any sect or organization. So look, who conducts public events, evaluate the degree of personal charm, and think about the motives.))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

Слава-Лао

Post by Слава-Лао » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:35

Self-sufficiency

кекс

Post by кекс » Sun Jul 05, 2015 16:38

Thank-Laoyou about what, buddy?