About the motives

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Артфан
Re: About the motives

Post by Артфан » Fri Jun 26, 2015 17:48

глобус wrote: I just want to know the reasons. Do not blame anyone.
Who just wants to know the reasons, just carefully read all the available forums here. By Your posts it is clear that not everything You read, but the negativity has already announced. Hasty conclusions do not decorate anyone. Besides, You read those Mike's products pulled from incurable diseases, difficult life situations and make life easier for the living among narcos and drunk / it/. Believe me - it is very sad to read this, after the articles have helped...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:12

глобус wrote:Interestingly, and for what purpose the developers share their knowledge with people
I wonder what purpose You serve here is a truth-teller? Why count money in foreign pockets? It is not ethical...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:18

Артфан wrote:besides, You read those Mike's products pulled from incurable diseases, difficult life situations and make life easier for the living among narcos and drunk / it/. Believe me - it is very sad to read this, after the articles have helped...
I can only say that the year of using only BZ, the nodes in the thyroid gland decreased in 2 times (from 10 to 5 mm). The doctors said, not believed and blamed on error :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:19

The author of a topic does everything right. Basic understanding of one or another person - to understand the motive of his actions. Here, as in the detective found a motive, and gather evidence, then you can conclude. In this topic, just the motivation of trying to find out. So that it does not contradict the evidence, so to speak. Before final conclusions still early, the investigation is in full swing. Witnesses here to testify. And when the collection of materials is complete - then it all depends on the judge or jury )))

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:50

глобус wrote:This is true of many sections. But I'm not there. They are not even worthy of my presence)
From how it rolls... CDA... This is the answer to Your Razmyshlenie... Smart teach that the dead be treated... And to investigate the motivation of many of the distinguished developer, using offensive language, and even in the public domain without his permission, using his employment, this suggests that here and there appeared a Troll ,,ordinary,, ,,bored,, .

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jun 26, 2015 19:17

глобус wrote: blah-blah-blah.
BLAH-blah-BLAH so far only comes from You... Read pzhaluysta references on Your Achievements. If they are impressive and are superior to Mike's, I and many silent users mishinykh products will eliminate the revealed falsification of their purchases. SILENTLY. And will continue to buy existing products. No matter how much they cost...

глобус

Post by глобус » Fri Jun 26, 2015 19:41

Артфан wrote:here and there appeared a Troll ,,ordinary,, ,,bored,, .
Артфан wrote:In Your post shows that not all You read, but the negativity has already announced. Hasty conclusions do not decorate anyone.
Артфан wrote: This is the answer to Your Razmyshlenie...

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 19:58

глобус wrote:Interestingly, and for what purpose the developers share their knowledge with people? Why sell? For the sake of money? Unlikely. Too primitive for the master of reality ;) Then what?
By the way good question.
I will say this, I was also tormented by this question, and the more I read, the more I realize that it's not just about the money.
A complete answer to this question can be given only by the developers themselves, but I can say that hints of the answers on the forums. In General who should be dug up, although it is decent.
Taking assumptions from the ceiling do not recommend - hurt users, have fun developers :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:43

АндрейКо wrote:photo of the dog in the river after the snake bite: (cold from the river reduces the rate of progression of the front right paw)
... sp=sharing
A very touching dog.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:52

ИгорьЯ wrote:globe wrote(a):
Interestingly, and for what purpose the developers share their knowledge with people? Why sell? For the sake of money? Unlikely. Too primitive for the master of reality, Then what?

By the way good question.
I will say this, I was also tormented by this question, and the more I read, the more I realize that it's not just about the money.
A complete answer to this question can be given only by the developers
Better to let developers focus on development than responding to different questions.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:55

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:better to Let developers focus on development than responding to different questions.
Well, Yes. And we're like a thread stay out of it, too tea is not fools sitting here, yeah :)
Here with answers that are all unique and not everything is clear, and no response at all, it is possible to close the forum and be forgotten.
As experience shows, without answers products are not sold, not used, and nothing about her is known, to the benefit of the forum there are examples.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:00

Igor

Well when the forum users communicate with which communicates the manufacturer and when the manufacturer is forced to answer the question for non-users, we see he has a lot of free time )

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:31

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Igor

Well when the forum users communicate with which communicates the manufacturer and when the manufacturer is forced to answer the question for non-users, we see he has a lot of free time )
Hmm.
Here I for example, want to become a user. But I have questions. If I don't ask, I user will not. Or, even worse, ask but do not get a response. Accordingly, not buying anything. And the developer is firstly not sell me their products, and secondly (possibly) not getting feedback, and other users, including future, also did not receive information from my questions and replies from the developer. And tellingly, other users (including future) will not increase the level of trust nor the developer, nor its products. I think if you ask Andrew Kabankova, he confirmed that sales are highly dependent on the support of the manufacturer. Because in this format of sales is very important communicate with the manufacturer and current and FUTURE users. Thus rises the credibility of the brand ;)and in this case it is one of the main criteria of sales.
I will say more, if in the beginning of the forum, there would be no support of Andrey Patrushev, I would be here so long delayed, and not even tried on his drives. About other products, I generally keep quiet.
So in this case the communication with the users is justified and is the main way of sales. And that's good, because I did not feel rush one-on-one with a piece of plastic for example :)
By the way, it turns a funny situation. Sold not only the product but also information and that even more fun, is sold bonus, change of logic and relation to life :) Well, not all, but I think there will be people who will confirm my thought.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:34

Igor
Yes, I agree.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sat Jun 27, 2015 13:18

I'm just bored. I have to go.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Jun 27, 2015 18:42

[quote="Igor"] Sold not only the product but also information and that even more fun, sold by the bonus shift logic and attitude to life Well, not all, but I think there will be people who will confirm my thought.[/quote
I went to the kiosk. Buy the newspaper. Read. Oh! Beer drinking is harmful! Get fat... don't drink Anymore... Bought the product, read the information changed the logic and attitude to life... And what is here,more fun, ...

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 19:39

Артфан wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote: Sale not only the product but also information and that even more fun, sold by the bonus shift logic and attitude to life Well, not all, but I think there will be people who will confirm my thought.[/quote
I went to the kiosk. Buy the newspaper. Read. Oh! Beer drinking is harmful! Get fat... don't drink Anymore... Bought the product, read the information changed the logic and attitude to life... And what is here,more fun, ...
the manual for the parlor to read. and then simulate how the user is forced to think

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 0:55

глобус wrote:it's Boring to me. I have to go.
Go native, go... Free the forum is full of (virtually any device or artifact, if desired, can be replaced free or homemade equivalent, the full manual which is on the forum), and payment is for the lazy, who have no time to do. But if people are so lazy that free paid requires him to provide, on a silver platter, but with the earth's bow, such that even a bulldozer to a brighter future or enlightenment if you will not succeed.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:56

Mate, I'm sorry to ruin your naive inner world. But understand, the trick with free just marketing (I hope that's marketing you know ;)) All you hear is a total lie. Good luck.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:21

PS. This does not mean that the pushed product is bad. But a person with primitive motifs the probability of this is high. You should be careful, especially if you have ears like an elephant, because the need is there to celebrate very convenient. Be careful, gentlemen.And don't forget about the motives ;) Thank you all.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:50

глобус wrote:Man, I'm sorry to ruin your naive inner world. But understand, the trick with free just marketing (I hope that's marketing, you know ) All you hear is a total lie. Good luck.
Checked ?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:53

Igor, I recommend to familiarize with the theme of the Unknown Talents viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5831
There are some information that will allow you to take it into account or not taken into account

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Sun Jun 28, 2015 13:09

мимоходом wrote:Igor, I recommend to familiarize with the theme of the Unknown Talents viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5831
There are some information that will allow you to take it into account or not taken into account
Thank you :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 14:05

глобус wrote:Man, I'm sorry to ruin your naive inner world. But understand, the trick with free just marketing (I hope that's marketing you know ;)) All you hear is a total lie. Good luck.
My inner world is open to new information and plastic - try to break the clay)))
You paint the structure of your inner world (as a chartered psychologist with a license to practice in practical psychology and psychotherapy)? Even login chose, as the navel of the Earth, and line of conduct in the form of "there is a world of truth, except that I bear you, poor")))

I'm on this forum not selling anything (in fact, I don't even know how their sales office and where it is located on the map Moscow), however, only my free the forum bunch:

- Workshop on lucid dreaming - allows you to completely replace Grimstalker (will have to work more than him), and at the same time deal with the device to those who bought it and couldn't use.

- Workshop on brain rhythms - allows you absolutely free to get all the buns, which can give a mind machine will take any player and any headphones (and the desire to work, and without which the most fancy machine will lie dormant on a dusty shelf). Oh, and also at the same time helps to deal with the device to those who bought it and couldn't use.

To replace the artifacts I have are absolutely free and guaranteed to work (tested on humans :oops: ) analogue, which also need a little popehat on yourself for the result.

For all this, I penny money not received (and do not intend, as life normally earn where I like the process and the result - in his own smithy) - all in the name of achieving a critical mass to cross the threshold of the "hundredth monkey effect" to make the world a little better (this is the conversation about the motives, and not in the marketing field).

Although why I bother - might be easier just to wait until after puberty once the bearer of truth in the last instance?)))<
Last edited by к-13 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 14:07, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 28, 2015 14:07

I'm on this forum not selling anything
:ay
- a Workshop on lucid dreaming - allows you to completely replace Grimstalker (will have to work more than him), and at the same time deal with the device to those who bought it and couldn't use.
- a Workshop on rhythms of the brain - allows you absolutely free to get all the buns, which can give a mind machine will take any player and any headphones (and the desire to work, and without which the most fancy machine will lie dormant on a dusty shelf). Oh, and also at the same time helps to deal with the device to those who bought it and couldn't use.
For all this I not a penny of money received - all in the name of a critical mass of people to cross the threshold of the "hundredth monkey effect" - to see the world become a better place
:ay :ay :ay