About the motives

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
к-13
Re: About the motives

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 0:14

passingand nothing to fix it - to me personally You have not done anything wrong to translate You in the category of radishes. If there is a reason to communicate in a positive way, it is on my part no objection to this.

New artifacts and related discussions on the forum of course I'm interested in, but to use them I have no desire, and I don't have - there is a certain range of interests in the moment and distracted by something else not desirable. So I apologize, but the links will not read.

Well, to be honest to the end:
- Study of alpha, theta and beta I easily verified with the help of EEG (with Delta not tried it - access to the machine I have as such not).
With ASD do not know. To be honest, all my knowledge of him are that he belongs to the parlor. Kuban-most (from me to Sochi, for example, almost 500 km).

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:04

K-13, dear, well You do not feed the Troll,eh?
well, clear for a long time, no? az

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07

Vladimir S.and he's not exactly a Troll. Not hopeless))) the same bed, then you can...

кекс

Post by кекс » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:58

к-13 wrote:
мимоходом wrote:by the Way, looking Alfa you have a well tried and tested. The aggression in every word, and over one. This is a good result, that's why you teach people :ay
What You perceive as aggression is aggression only in Your eyes (bee sees the world of flowers and nectar, and fly - shit and garbage, but the world is one and the same person sees what is configured).
If anything, the flies also see flowers and nectar) Shit this is your imagination;) Here. And people tuned in to see both. And if he sees something more, then it's time to treat. Or stop to convince themselves, that is self-deception. And then ponapridumyvali, they say, "the world is beautiful - I am a butterfly", and then disappointed. So we rush the poor guy, calling it work. And then one day comes the enlightenment that there is nothing really to do ( read: invent), because everything is in order. In short, what you ask is this stream of consciousness? Yes to the fact that the globe is handsome:) Such things.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:34

cupcake, :lol:

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 22:36

Good topic, like in this section originally appeared.

Motive is a certain structuring of energies in the environment filled with disruption field human influences. Can perceive each piece as the model matrix, the structural part of the energy representing a certain value for the person.

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08

AuraI think the author meant a little more. Namely, what is your personal interest?

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 01, 2015 13:13

к-13 wrote:
глобус wrote:it's Boring to me. I have to go.
Go native, go... Free the forum is full of (virtually any device or artifact, if desired, can be replaced free or homemade equivalent, the full manual which is on the forum), and payment is for the lazy, who have no time to do. But if people are so lazy that free paid requires him to provide, on a silver platter, but with the earth's bow, such that even a bulldozer to a brighter future or enlightenment if you will not succeed.
Apparently, you have something personal against lazy. Oh yeah, you worked here, you invent something, and here they are all ready, and even want for free. Which villains, ay-ay-ay :) But you forgot that doing good in the first place for themselves. This implies that you either 1) have some axe to grind and your responses in this thread just a PR, or 2) you need to work on his ego. Although I have to you personally no complaints, as you don't scream like that "to know the world and are in lofty matters". What about all to say. Decided to use your answer as the basis, to others it was something to think about before they want to answer here. Now.

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 01, 2015 13:28

глобус wrote:Man, I'm sorry to ruin your naive inner world. But understand, the trick with free just marketing (I hope that's marketing you know ;)) All you hear is a total lie. Good luck.
All right. Only a total lie, you wonder, will understand it literally. And the rest have nothing to add.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 13:33

кекс wrote:
к-13 wrote:
глобус wrote:it's Boring to me. I have to go.
Go native, go... Free the forum is full of (virtually any device or artifact, if desired, can be replaced free or homemade equivalent, the full manual which is on the forum), and payment is for the lazy, who have no time to do. But if people are so lazy that free paid requires him to provide, on a silver platter, but with the earth's bow, such that even a bulldozer to a brighter future or enlightenment if you will not succeed.
Apparently, you have something personal against lazy. Oh yeah, you worked here, you invent something, and here they are all ready, and even want for free. Which villains, ay-ay-ay :) But you forgot that doing good in the first place for themselves. This implies that you either 1) have some axe to grind and your responses in this thread just a PR, or 2) you need to work on his ego. Although I have to you personally no complaints, as you don't scream like that "to know the world and are in lofty matters". What about all to say. Decided to use your answer as the basis, to others it was something to think about before they want to answer here. Now.
Apparently, You have something personal against me?))) And it follows:
1) are You on the forum specifically re-checked my answers in the second round replay, the first time failed.
2) You Have a personal order (without individuals - for example, from ego, which caught my words).
Although I have to you personally, no complaints. I said all he thought was necessary, and exactly what I thought was right, and You can distort the words of others, even to one's own mental orgasm.
This let me leave. Good day)))

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 01, 2015 13:40

K-13 Oh gods! I wrote that I was using your answer as a basis, because others will also reply. People usually do not read the topic completely before replying. And the result has to be mixed with empty talk. And so all the key points, in my opinion, in plain sight. On this allow. And you.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 01, 2015 20:09

Yes easily!!! You can find out the motives of the authors of these products including Aura :

the Need for self-affirmation (self-esteem, prestige, career, success);
The need for self-actualization (self-fulfilment, understanding, comprehension, etc.).

How did You know this has long been identified by the psychologist A. Maslow!!!!

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 21:03

Новенький wrote:the Need for self-affirmation (self-esteem, prestige, career, success);
The need for self-actualization (self-fulfilment, understanding, comprehension, etc.).
It is doubtful that this entire list.
It is doubtful that at the moment, these items generally is in the list.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 01, 2015 21:19

Igor I think all the lower needs on Maslow's developers have already satisfied!!!

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 21:40

Новенький wrote:Igor I think all the lower needs on Maslow's developers have already satisfied!!!
Yes Yes

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 01, 2015 22:20

In some cases the motivation will have to look not in Maslow's hierarchy of needs, and among the oeuvre of Bosch.

Or you can look at the Swamp square in Moscow, where it is shown here :ay

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 0:29

мимоходом wrote:
I Wonder what purpose the developers share their knowledge with people? Why sell? For the sake of money? Unlikely. Too primitive for the master of reality
The device on this website really work. And do to attract money. Those who sells them. No cheating, everything is fair.

Although the topic is not quite in the right branch. It is better to open in a branch, where pushing "supersonically AMB" for a hundred thousand. Or "megabrutal Svetlitsa Blaga" for two hundred thousand. Well, the bestseller radionic are even allowed to become a local God, know not themselves to handle power over seven hundred pieces. And if there are no money - you can subscribe to the stream a La Chumak, where the air happy customer of a product called "Nothing" will fly all the properties of the AMB, the parlor, bracelets and perhaps even Radionics.

However in other sections of these topics immediately would be removed. And then at least you can talk to it and the price is still divine, and not unconscionable. And the job of thought is visible in contrast to the other sections ))
I now also wonder why with your ability you need the money? Although reply look no hurry. Well, not surprisingly :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 02, 2015 0:44

кекс wrote: I now also wonder why with your ability you need the money?
I can assure you that needy among developers there, all have been built life-support systems that allow them to lead a free lifestyle, doing what they are interested in.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 02, 2015 0:50

кекс wrote:Although reply look no hurry.
Apparently not interested in communicating with, cake fries, whatever-Globe, which must be periodically removed from the forum for the frustrations using foul language in their address.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:01

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
кекс wrote: I now also wonder why with your ability you need the money?
I can assure you that needy among developers there, all have been built life-support systems that allow them to lead a free lifestyle, doing what they are interested in.
It pleases. So I'm correct reasoning. Well, it will be interesting to know the answer. Although I already foresee it. Like, "for everything in this world need to pay, such are the laws of the Universe. And if they do not comply, it can happen diarrhea" :lol:

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
кекс wrote:Although reply look no hurry.
Apparently not interested in communicating with, cake fries, whatever-Globe, which must be periodically removed from the forum for the frustrations using foul language in their address.
I'm afraid I will have to disagree with you. Apparently I'm not worthy. How did you dare to use it? Horror. Go to atone for sins.
Last edited by кекс on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:31, edited 1 time in total.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:24

Аура wrote:a Good topic, like in this section originally appeared.

Motive is a certain structuring of energies in the environment filled with disruption field human influences. Can perceive each piece as the model matrix, the structural part of the energy representing a certain value for the person.
Thank you, I appreciate the Troll. It inspires me for new achievements. Apparently, all is not lost :ap

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43

K-13 How is it, buddy?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:36

cupcake And I see in this dialogue is as follows:
One "cupcake" is registered at the forum to write about the following:
"it's all your imagination...time to be treated...self-deception...you're doing it out of greed or for PR...you need to work on his ego..." and all this is one person participating in the discussion, which you seem to be not involved, and then just credited
Decided to use your answer as the basis, to others it was something to think about before they want to answer here.
and it seems like nothing to complain about - I'm pretty good, ran into a respectable man, see all this, and I still answer, then I can poke in this sentence and it will look like a fool.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:42

LILY-Pyou don't have time to progress. I do not deny it. Read carefully the messages.