About the motives

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
глобус
Re: About the motives

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 14:50

к-13 wrote: My inner world is open to new information and plastic - try to break the clay)))
All right. As a child's. Uchi-way, my naive baby :)
к-13 wrote:you Paint the structure of your inner world (as a chartered psychologist with a license to practice in practical psychology and psychotherapy)? Even login chose, as the navel of the Earth, and line of conduct in the form of "there is a world of truth, except that I bear you, poor")))
Psychology has always considered garbage. The globe is my nickname from childhood, derived from the name (name not Globes :))
к-13 wrote:Although, what am I crucified
Good question ;)

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 14:51

ИгорьЯ wrote:
глобус wrote:Man, I'm sorry to ruin your naive inner world. But understand, the trick with free just marketing (I hope that's marketing, you know ) All you hear is a total lie. Good luck.
Checked ?
Yes.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 14:53

мимоходом wrote:Igor, I recommend to familiarize with the theme of the Unknown Talents viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5831
There are some information that will allow you to take it into account or not taken into account
Thank you. I laughed.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 28, 2015 15:02

This is not the end, unknown talent has no boundaries, the brilliance of it is revealed in everything, so I think it is the regular replenishment of the topic )))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 15:53

глобус wrote:
к-13 wrote: My inner world is open to new information and plastic - try to break the clay)))
All right. As a child's. Uchi-way, my naive baby :)
Well, if that's the way this world is trying to perceive, the long to turn into a sullen and angry rednecks :wink: Show me the facts that I'm wrong and I'll accept your point instead of stupid shit to defend, not noticing what doesn't fit.
глобус wrote:Psychology has always considered garbage.
Hungry godmother the Fox climbed in a garden;
It grapes the brush was Gelis.
Godfather of eye and teeth inflamed;
And the brush juicy as yahonty burn;
Only trouble, they hang highly:
Chip and as it to them or will come,
Even though the eye sees,
Yes tooth itching.
Making his way to waste a whole hour,
I went and spoke with annoyance: "well, Well!
At a glance, it is good
Yes green — no Mature berries:
Immediately nauseam will stuff".
(I. A. Krylov. THE FOX AND THE GRAPES)

Psychology is bullshit, physics - nonsense, story - juggling... Very convenient reason to justify their absolute ignorance in some area. And remains of paintings in the world, only
глобус wrote:All you hear is a total lie.
глобус wrote: globe it's my nickname from childhood, derived from the name (name not Globes :))
Well, there is no market, with a global name, it's hard not to sozvezdija)))
глобус wrote:
к-13 wrote:Although, what am I crucified - may be easier just to wait for the end of puberty once the bearer of truth in the last instance?)))
Good question ;)
Purely for research purposes, my friend fantasy. Out of professional curiosity.
(It is significant that the mention of puberty is not caused a violent reaction).<

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 16:25

Very many bukf, my young friend. I'm on the phone, I quote is not very convenient, so I my answers compare.
1. To think differently is not necessary. Just add a couple of filters. Forewarned - forearmed. Unfortunately the world is not perfect. That I tell you a secret. It has not good people. Embittered of course not. But be careful not hurt.
2. It was the case I went to a psychologist for a while. And I realized that if the client does not help, a psychologist nothing is working out. Science surface. Psychologist only sees what you let them see. Well he only turns to show the absurdity of the situation, which of course, the problem should disappear. The key word should :) Well, practical psychology only frightened the ladies and other impressionable individuals.
3. About the history and physics do not know.This is the wing sang? Take the test, you never know)))
4. Nickname. Well, it is what it is. Sorry to here you do not hit.
5. I do not understand why your puberty supposed to make me a strong reaction?

PS. "Although what I am crucified..." ;)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 17:06

глобус wrote:Very many bukf, my young friend. I'm on the phone, I quote is not very convenient, so I my answers compare.
1. To think differently is not necessary. Just add a couple of filters. Forewarned - forearmed. Unfortunately the world is not perfect. That I tell you a secret. It has not good people. Embittered of course not. But be careful not hurt.
2. It was the case I went to a psychologist for a while. And I realized that if the client does not help, a psychologist nothing is working out. Science surface. Psychologist only sees what you let them see. Well he only turns to show the absurdity of the situation, which of course, the problem should disappear. The key word should :) Well, practical psychology only frightened the ladies and other impressionable individuals.
3. About the history and physics do not know.This is the wing sang? Take the test, you never know)))
4. Nickname. Well, it is what it is. Sorry to here you do not hit.
5. I do not understand why your puberty supposed to make me a strong reaction?

PS. "Although what I am crucified..." ;)
Very flattered that beginning with the third paragraph of the answer to me is "for You" :oops: Apparently, I deserved it. The subconscious is not fooled, though consciousness is a capricious thing, won't let this go.

Okay, a globe what you need on this forum? Maybe you can still help and you wonder then the idea of the tree spread?

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 17:16

Thank you for participating, but I'm not a psychologist assistant. In General, we had from the beginning to read, and not immediately to be a provocation. Can be and did not have to strain. In General, an enjoyable read ;)

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Sun Jun 28, 2015 17:33

глобус wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote:
глобус wrote:Man, I'm sorry to ruin your naive inner world. But understand, the trick with free just marketing (I hope that's marketing, you know ) All you hear is a total lie. Good luck.
Checked ?
Yes.
the more detail you can from this moment ?

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 17:46

ИгорьЯ wrote:
глобус wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote: Checked ?
Yes.
the more detail you can from this moment ?
I asked the cigarette
And my answer said"no".
Although I saw that the hand
In his pocket pachucho removed.

Sadness.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:05

I have noticed one thing. The last person to deny that he was divorced. Until then, until it becomes an indisputable fact. But in a beautiful story, if not immediately, then very much want to believe. Starts fit. But they can understand. In a world of small wonders. So what I say here does not make sense. Man sees what he wants to see. He wants to be deceived. And those who here argue with me, just don't want to admit it ;) Such cases.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:13

Although somewhere there are honest people. With this phrase begins. But until they find a will remain without pants (or no brains). While it may get lucky the first time ;) Good luck, gentlemen. Bets are made.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:36

глобус wrote:Thanks for sharing, but I'm not a psychologist assistant. In General, we had from the beginning to read, and not immediately to be a provocation. Can be and did not have to strain. In General, an enjoyable read ;)
Okay, let us approach the problem from the other side. Then who is the helper?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:38

глобус wrote:I have Noticed one thing. The last person to deny that he was divorced. Until then, until it becomes an indisputable fact. But in a beautiful story, if not immediately, then very much want to believe. Starts fit. But they can understand. In a world of small wonders. So what I say here does not make sense. Man sees what he wants to see. He wants to be deceived. And those who here argue with me, just don't want to admit it ;) Such cases.
Yes, indeed, only the coin because the reverse is not notice that he behave the same?)))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:38

глобус wrote:Though somewhere there are honest people. With this phrase begins. But until they find a will remain without pants (or no brains). While it may get lucky the first time ;) Good luck, gentlemen. Bets are made.
Author, write esche)))

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:48

к-13 wrote:
глобус wrote:I have Noticed one thing. The last person to deny that he was divorced. Until then, until it becomes an indisputable fact. But in a beautiful story, if not immediately, then very much want to believe. Starts fit. But they can understand. In a world of small wonders. So what I say here does not make sense. Man sees what he wants to see. He wants to be deceived. And those who here argue with me, just don't want to admit it ;) Such cases.
Yes, indeed, only the coin because the reverse is not notice that he behave the same?)))
Notice. This differs. I would be glad if others will begin to notice. Although why would I?) And especially why would they? Because it's annoying.

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:50

к-13 wrote:
глобус wrote:Thanks for sharing, but I'm not a psychologist assistant. In General, we had from the beginning to read, and not immediately to be a provocation. Can be and did not have to strain. In General, an enjoyable read ;)
Okay, let us approach the problem from the other side. Then who is the helper?
Psychiatrist :D

глобус

Post by глобус » Sun Jun 28, 2015 18:53

In General, I was time to sleep. I have to go.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 29, 2015 22:30

Perhaps I should have thanked K-13 for his unselfishness. It is based on unwavering confidence in their world view. The syndrome is called guru.

Rubbing comments - anyone can do it. To admit their mistakes no 8)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 22:44

мимоходом wrote:Perhaps I should have thanked K-13 for his unselfishness. It is based on unwavering confidence in their world view. The syndrome is called guru.

Rubbing comments - anyone can do it. To admit their mistakes no 8)
I'm up to Your thanks there is no case (or do You think that having done a good deed, you can immediately go and shit in a bowl?). I have the full right, without any compunction to RUB thrown casually in my section thoughtful comments (based on ignorance of the situation and the personal confidence that you know more than others - anything else is the comment of a man who even read anything did not, and has accused that he knows the subject better than the author, I personally can't describe). It's called offtopic and is a violation of forum rules. In addition, it is banal and disrespectful to other participants. In addition, all information remains in a special topic (basket, which contains other garbage) - there's also an explanation of the reasons that allow me to confidently conclude that in this situation, wrong is You, and 10 minutes before You here his offense to throw out began.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 29, 2015 23:06

And you, my dear, you look fine. Not from laboratories if ASD comes will? To mere mortals it does not give moderation rights. Developers, and you for some reason.

By the way, looking Alfa you have a well tried and tested. The aggression in every word, and over one. This is a good result, almost master level, I understand why you teach people :ay

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 23:18

мимоходом wrote:And you, my dear, you look fine. Not from laboratories if ASD comes will?
What You are, however, insightful))) I'm his lab rat was one of the first, so old that even the buttons on this honking big glowing thing learned "vpopad" push)))
мимоходом wrote:a mere mortal, it does not give the right of moderation. Developers, and you for some reason.
I have moderator rights only in their own section - there is only my threads (they just became quite a lot, so they began to be confused in the General mind-machines, and they were segregated in a separate corner), so I can in order to support. Otherwise, such as You are there will induce a mess, and then innocent users will suffer about flooding from the pile of grain practical information.
мимоходом wrote:by the Way, looking Alfa you have a well tried and tested. The aggression in every word, and over one. This is a good result, that's why you teach people :ay
What You perceive as aggression is aggression only in Your eyes (bee sees the world of flowers and nectar, and fly - shit and garbage, but the world is one and the same person sees what is configured). It really is - an adequate response, quite deliberate. Alpha waves does not make a person emotionless vegetable - they only allow him to perceive the world consciously and to not respond impulsively/emotionally, and based on more detailed analysis of the situation. In the situation with You all more than understandable. Your behavior and Your chosen network login also resonate well.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 29, 2015 23:24

alpha rhythms do not make a person emotionless vegetable - they only allow him to perceive the world consciously and to not respond impulsively/emotionally, and based on more detailed analysis of the situation
Let me tell you a little secret of the Egyptian priests. Taking emotions under control is not the ultimate achievement. A little later there is another opportunity to hear directly the emotions of the interlocutor. And when you hear them - then at least make excuses as that the cow is not yours. And who is to lie - to yourself? Why?

Tomorrow you sober night's sleep and reread this thread, and trash at the same time. Surprised that I did not say ugly and never squatted )))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 23:46

мимоходом wrote:let me Tell you a little secret of the Egyptian priests.

And You to them, too shy to even ask, what side are you? Online photo mummy saw and inspired?)))
мимоходом wrote:Taking emotions under control is not the ultimate achievement.

How the hell you know? Judging by what I had seen on this forum, Your achievements boil down to a deep skepsis in all fields, lighted koi here... this topic was chosen solely on the basis of emotional resonance with the Globe... And even more so, to hear directly the emotions of the interlocutor, You can not, otherwise there would not have written all this heresy about aggression and sober...
мимоходом wrote: a little later There is another opportunity to hear directly the emotions of the interlocutor. And when you hear them - then at least make excuses as that the cow is not yours. And who is to lie - to yourself? Why?

So don't lie to yourself. This is a dangerous trap - a schizophrenic with a little perseverance earn)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 29, 2015 23:52

Judging by what I had seen on this forum, Your achievements boil down to a deep skepsis in all areas of koi here-lit...
Yes, it's not good that I often stand in opposition. Too bad that our acquaintance began with a misunderstanding, I'll try to fix it.

Here you can read my experience online in the chrome browser (other browser will have to download) https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8e653467c9 ... D0%BA.docx

In this thread, starting with the specified comment, you can read about the secrets of the priests
viewtopic.php?p=133470#p133470
there and my comments too, there are several if I you are interested