About the motives

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
глобус
About the motives

Post by глобус » Thu Jun 25, 2015 17:16

Interestingly, and for what purpose the developers share their knowledge with people? Why sell? For the sake of money? Unlikely. Too primitive for the master of reality ;) Then what?

глобус

Re: About the motives

Post by глобус » Thu Jun 25, 2015 17:40

I often hear" I just want to help people. What's wrong with that? You do not understand, since you are asking such questions. A paid products because you need to cover costs, etc." blah-blah-blah. Well, they can still somehow understand, they are ordinary people. But not you. With your abilities you are able to cover all costs. World, you still will not change. So good is to do only for self-development. Therefore, the quantity does not matter. Help free as you can. Of course, many will want to thank you. It's their choice. I want free :) Enough I think yet.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 25, 2015 17:41

I Wonder what purpose the developers share their knowledge with people? Why sell? For the sake of money? Unlikely. Too primitive for the master of reality
The device on this website really work. And do to attract money. Those who sells them. No cheating, everything is fair.

Although the topic is not quite in the right branch. It is better to open in a branch, where pushing "supersonically AMB" for a hundred thousand. Or "megabrutal Svetlitsa Blaga" for two hundred thousand. Well, the bestseller radionic are even allowed to become a local God, know not themselves to handle power over seven hundred pieces. And if there are no money - you can subscribe to the stream a La Chumak, where the air happy customer of a product called "Nothing" will fly all the properties of the AMB, the parlor, bracelets and perhaps even Radionics.

However in other sections of these topics immediately would be removed. And then at least you can talk to it and the price is still divine, and not unconscionable. And the job of thought is visible in contrast to the other sections ))

глобус

Post by глобус » Thu Jun 25, 2015 17:52

I agree. This is true of many sections. But I'm not there. They are not even worthy of my presence)) And I like it here :) I just want to know the reasons. Do not blame anyone.

глобус

Post by глобус » Thu Jun 25, 2015 18:08

Although why I created this thread? You know what the answer will be. Apparently quite boring overpowered. Well, okay. I go to sleep.

глобус

Post by глобус » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:30

:) Clear. So the money still. Weak you GAIP "helps". The main thing is not to lose heart. Strukturiertes, comrades! Lol.

глобус

Post by глобус » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:34

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I'm talking about products technology SEM. And then found a way out. Something the Jews? ;)

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:36

I 2011 spent on these "magic" products, over 6,000 thousand dollars!!!! :roll: :( There is no result yet. Yes and I have the desire very simple. To buy, then buy. For the purposes of self-help. Nothing yet for me didn't work.I want to kill myself, though defeated. bc bc bc bc :cry:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44

MM you are a very good and correct client )))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:00

Me with a baby less than a week ago managed to save the dog (weighing 4 kg) bitten by a Viper. What saved can not say for sure, but was applied the whole Arsenal: a dog got into the cold river, personally used a module to associate the poison, group, shockproof, room SS SB... the Child turned to Michael for help (even though I advised him in such cases to all members of the network BJ...)
Well, physically I had to work to get the dog out of the river and carry home on hand... First, the dog lost consciousness, but he managed to return, then her body dubela... then moved away.(struggled with the symptoms along the way).Brought it home - gave milk and water. Then Svetlichnaya adapters on the bite SS SB and joy. (serum was not...)
And the statistics in that area even for large dogs mildly depressing for the last month before our case - two deaths of two...
Now a mongoose will probably :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10

АндрейКо wrote:Now a mongoose will probably
And if safely dead, it might be revived person ) deprived the dog of the possibility of all sorts of karmic actions, through information artifacts.
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:16

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
АндрейКо wrote:Now a mongoose will probably
And if safely dead, it might be revived person )
I mean, what else in this life to be an increased immunity to poison of vipers, and begin to hunt them. (later I'll throw a photo of the dog in the river) a few seconds after this photo, I realized that this is serious.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:19

andreyko
Yes please, if you can photo.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:21

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:deprive the dog of all sorts of karmic actions, through information artifacts.
Perhaps, but in this life we have an Alliance and we help each other as they can. It is also possible that the dog is specially sacrificed, as with us, was near two-year-old (also learned from the river, seated on the shoulders...)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:24

andreyko
Strong situation.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:25

can say.. informational site.)

глобус

Post by глобус » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:53

"Sit with advanced consciousness
With forum trading.
It will help me to sell
Far I will go."
A good thing, but take a doubt.
What gave consciousness in addition to self-esteem?

глобус

Post by глобус » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:25

I hope you are not offended that I was your "thing" "thing" called? :cool:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:28

Globe, I'm a little old posts I read for 2008, 2009... Started all obviously very right. One scientist has invented relaxing sounds, dive into a trance by the light, studied Wasps and management. Others have tried to find other devices, through the stimulation of the receptors of the brain that affect it. This topic is really very interesting. Perhaps in the future will find a light and sound sequence that will instantly cause a person's happiness, anger, and intermediate emotions. Perhaps in the future a short exposure to sound/light will knock you out of consciousness or Vice versa for a second to clarify. Doesn't have to sound/light, but the smell, taste or touch. And perhaps not discover, but one thing is definitely certain: a thousand years people will still develop an additional perception, as they would neither let, it without a doubt.

That is the idea of the website - it is good. And in the beginning it was probably all quite right. And started this idea a lot of people with extra perception, or some personal elaborations. And then I started living the "magic" in the form of a complete separation of the devices from the reality and principles laid down in it. Magic always begins when we work together, but then suddenly loot is starting to go. You're a little less beginning to work a loot more and more. You do not work, and loot the wagons. Here is and you know, they say, I have attained enlightenment, hacked the universe, I have all the chocolate, so I did everything right! And let's continue to promote quackery. Because nothing brings so much dough, as it should.
Everything seems to be fine, but how to distinguish is enlightenment and chocolate or failed the lesson, the temptation of greed?
How to recognize the lesson? So it is... Life is long, and her cycles are and negative values of sine waves in which the time to analyze, though usually nobody does that.

P. S. technologies SAMM and its developers, in fact, it almost is not true for one reason. No matter the devices or not, developers are given the understanding of how individual development, and this is the only thing that significantly today, as this information is not available anywhere else fully assembled, and include only the pieces of the broken curved mirror.
In General, in this case, the "magic price" has not yet begun, well, to eat anyway something.<

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jun 26, 2015 13:04

A photo of the dog in the river after the snake bite: (cold from the river reduces the rate of progression of the front right paw)

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 14:49

I will unsubscribe too in General.
Read for more than a month forum, but unfortunately, there are questions that can't seem to find the answers.

First, exactly what works, based on my experience.
Drives Patrushev, in particular a Conductor (especially) and healing (probably), respectively, with high probability, we can say that the work and mindmachine, the Navigator for sure, most likely.
Further diagnosis by aura, getting sufficiently accurate (in the office).
Svetlitsy. For myself I can say that they like that is influenced by exactly (there is the experience of sensations, with no other can not connect), + I suspect that the effect on the aura, according to the diagnosis (sorry I can't say for sure, since it was not possible to capture the state of the aura TO the purchase of a front room, but there are reasons why I think so). What is the impact on event energy, and so it is not clear, as far as I understand, if NOT feel, then everything is fine. Goals not yet reached. Regarding the SB was a really good response out of science fiction, but only in the beginning. SS is generally dull, but the taste of the water changes, confirm.
Products Michael. Have not tried, read, study, as dumb, but very tasty, there is again questions, but no answers. Most likely I will try.
SEM and BRM not yet reached his hands.

What can you say in General.
About mega prices and indignation for this reason, there is a suspicion that the prices are the filter of those who have no clue, and those who just want to try. I.e. SBG, 3.0, and other expensive devices to buy, only those who clearly understands what and why he buys. And for this at least it is necessary to use cheap devices. By the way, this same policy can be seen in the explanations of the developers.

I do not regret that lost a lot of time reading forums as I learned a lot. Even if this forum + a few fora giant fraud designed to mislead the buyers at least got pleasure from reading quality fiction :) . But honestly, the more I read, the more convinced that this isn'T just some hoax. Too many things that you can not consider too much specific information. Of course you want to believe, but as said Michael, rely only on your experience. And it is controversial.

While I will move on, much still needs to read and study. By results I will unsubscribe here perhaps, if it what to write :)

All the doubters I can tell only one thing. To use most devices You will have to change the logic and look at what is happening, and if you climb further, and worldview in General.And something to take on faith. And also a lot to read, watch and understand. But MAYBE it's worth it.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 15:14

Even if this forum + a few fora giant fraud designed to mislead the buyers at least got pleasure from reading quality fiction
The falsification is absent in the subject Psychic workshop, at least minimized

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 15:18

мимоходом wrote:
Even if this forum + a few fora giant fraud designed to mislead the buyers at least got pleasure from reading quality fiction
The falsification is absent in the subject Psychic workshop, at least minimized
Tried ?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 26, 2015 15:41

Igor, Yes, described it largely coincides with my experience in the past five years. It describes practical ways of self-development that give tangible physiologically realistic result. Only there do not focus on mental development. From my point of view with this forum you can delete everything except this topic (well, maybe a few more). And the level of the forum will not be affected

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 16:18

мимоходом wrote:Igor, Yes, described it largely coincides with my experience in the past five years. It describes practical ways of self-development that give tangible physiologically realistic result. Only there do not focus on mental development. From my point of view with this forum you can delete everything except this topic (well, maybe a few more). And the level of the forum will not be affected
Can be %) to be Honest haven't got to this thread and tried the practice.
But thank you for the information.