want to eliminate the pet cemetery

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
АндрейКо
want to eliminate the pet cemetery

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:22

Good day!

In our city not found what to do and the court took the decision on liquidation of a pet cemetery.
The problem (for me) is that there are buried not only just my Guinea pigbut all of its artifacts. (there are unique, for example the Panacea with PVA...)
Despite the fact that I'm 99% sure that the current dumping of animal remains, still want to know how can it be Guinea pig? (artifacts have been placed at its disposal).
Somewhere a little over a year ago, it was to say the least not a very good place (I measured, on average, three of the five passers had different issues... ) Now all cleaned and where the pig is generally vertical post.

PS - absolutely no desire to perezahoranivayut, (though the tractor is unlikely to dig - there, near the tree is tall and asphalt track) - but if you need to have.

Ланцелот

Re: want to eliminate the pet cemetery

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:39

I think let him dig. If you take Daniel Andreev "rose of the world", animals have their incarnations, so that there is hardly anything left of that Guinea pig with which you were familiar. Just dust. And Duma, forgive me, Orthodox, somewhere in a different body.
If you take people, ordinary cemetery the cleanest place. It depends what there visitors are coming from, and no matter who is there buried.
PS Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my IMHO.
ZZY why do you pig? Let him go on, leave me alone with her.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:59

And Duda, forgive me, Orthodox, somewhere in a different body.
:) The soul or the subtle body,in the form of experience a given individual is sent to the egregore of view and there is added.
In our case this will be the last Guinea pig...can you Imagine what a great experience your embodiment of Your Guinea pig there blastula :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06

Ланцелот wrote:ZZY why do you pig? Let him go on, leave me alone with her.
You are right!

Thank you!

PS - Orthodox Christianity - and how the demons possessed a herd of pigs :) Yes, and until the 5th century Christianity reincarnation as a possible way denied.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:17

The animals all gained during the incarnation experience obrazuetsja after the merger with the egregore.The pig has long been a part of the egregor,and thus the evolution of the species :)

Well moved,fun, and vanished-a temporary manifestation in this world...Again, the experience recorded. :wink:

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:36

Стасевич wrote:animals Have all developed over time experience obrazuetsja incarnation after the merger with the egregore.
I'm sorry, that's so You saw yourself, or You were taught in the SHEMA to see this way?

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Fri Jan 30, 2015 13:57

bofara wrote:
Стасевич wrote:animals Have all developed over time experience obrazuetsja incarnation after the merger with the egregore.
I'm sorry, that's so You saw yourself, or You were taught in the SHEMA to see this way?
In the SHEMA was taught :? :)