SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Гуга
Re: SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Post by Гуга » Wed Jan 15, 2014 22:11

Шломо wrote:
Гуга wrote: The computer I reset 2 weeks ago, yet still, no zametnyh change in consumption no
well the car you bought something. Probably Svetlitsa-Blaga helped?
I have no Good
We are talking about the Ekonorma
started up, the index was 11.1/100
now 11.6/100
Conclusions do yourself

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Jan 15, 2014 23:54

Гуга wrote:started up, the index was 11.1/100
now 11.6/100
Conclusions do yourself
this is not enough for conclusions

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:40

I thought for many factors such as "increase of safety of traffic of the car" is more important.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:11

Spent with Fret unscientific experiment :)

Does the WAY poloske, the substrate is clipped at a circle with scissors around the LADA.
on the substrate an adhesive double-sided tape and also cut on the substrate.
Take the SD card (I used a Kingstone SD6/8GB Taiwan production)
The card inserted into the card reader Pretec SG365S
in the free space of the SD card sticking WAY side where the double sided tape.
Plug the reader into a working netbook ASUS 901(as prikleili - no waiting), and the resulting design in 3 minutes isn't mounted!
Get a card reader of the netbook, take out the SD card from card reader, then unstick LAD from SD card(double-side adhesive tape detaches from SD card) - wait for 40 minutes and repeat the experiment. The result is the same! again 3 minutes with a Fret design isn't mounted as a drive...
No more torturing WAY... first, the brain refused to believe, and then began to hold the view that there are any transients :)

PS - that LAD was interested, because it does not feel (or even cease to feel the phone with him...) unlike the SS and SB.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:20

So what's the point of the experiment? Cheto I do not understand?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jan 18, 2014 14:14

Ростислав wrote:So what's the point of the experiment? Cheto I do not understand?
That SD card is not working during transients.(about three minutes). Then works as usual. (mounted for 10 seconds)

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 19:35

andreyko and with Svetlitsa super, what experiment would you suggest (you have a good imagination)? Condition cutting will not.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jan 18, 2014 20:26

1Андрей1 wrote:and Svetlitsa super, what experiment would you suggest (you have a good imagination)?
I did not cut the devices themselves - only the substrate was podobraziu around them (the substrate generally unstick necessary)
with Svetlitsa Super did nothing unusual.(only to remove for the night and lay down under the pillow and energy to breathe through it - it is on the forum...)
Actually happened by accident... - tired to glue the TV to the netbook LAD - here and Sapeha it in a USB reader(the SD card), to make it easier to rearrange (and there and there is a USB port there :) )
I write this because I was faced with the manifestations of the action Lada is not at the level I feel will necestou and formalized physical (there is access to the SD card or not) - that is, to give an example of what WAY works! (and in classical physics it is impossible...)

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 20:45

Sorry, but it would be zababahali and the crank sent the results http://vk.com/id6?w=wall6_36791

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Sat Mar 15, 2014 17:41

Good time of day!Dear fellow operators,I want a few words in defense of the Power Balance.In General, bought,wore and don't feel the usual first...))And the next day felt during walking,such as that gained force and energy and go easier...))Are not normalized and mostly at night-loading the intellectual,the stimulants(coffee,tea)do not drink for almost 2 years,so, too, the lack of energy does not feel it rushing all the time.)))Recently noticed that on holo sticker appeared first blip in the form of plaque,then over time gradually expanded,and now even through the silicone is seen-as budto something burned it(in the center,to the complete annihilation).The sticker under a sealed layer of clear silicone first and had a perfect view.Photo attached.http://my.mail.ru/mail/tetragramaton9/p ... myphoto/77
But on the other hand, while only the initial stage.http://my.mail.ru/mail/tetragramaton9/p ... myphoto/78
PS of Course the Balance I still have a bunch of Broadcasts and physical artifacts)))
And the bracelet apparently works hard!)

With Best Regards,Stanislav.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Wed Oct 28, 2015 18:32

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:is more Important to repent. than confess. Sincerely repent. for what damage was sometimes imposed for what was often unfair to the people going on about his Ego, etc.. better to Confess after sincere repentance. And try not to continue to sin.))
:ay
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:27, edited 1 time in total.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Wed Oct 28, 2015 19:38

Петя Варежкин wrote:Who is the Creator of this reality? What reality you are the Creator? What part of reality are we? Why the Creator cannot create no problems? WHO CREATED THE VIRTUAL PROGRAM?

While all :)
The contract We are living in Orwellian world, where all concepts upside-down and distorted, where "peace" is "war" and "war" is "peace"...

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Wed Oct 28, 2015 19:46

ОльгаВВ wrote:Moderators - Holy men, since it is all still suffer.
:ay
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:28, edited 1 time in total.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Wed Oct 28, 2015 19:54

Петя Варежкин wrote:Question. What is your purpose
8)
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:28, edited 1 time in total.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Sun Nov 01, 2015 16:40

and che did not write......... :roll:

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Nov 02, 2015 23:06

Irene wrote:..."my father said that all the technological magic is not from God..."

There was a time and the car was considered "devil's wagon".... :) I think you are not a horse for your city ride? :D

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 03, 2015 14:37

НВП wrote:Irene wrote:..."my father said that all the technological magic is not from God..."

There was a time and the car was considered "devil's wagon".... :) I think you are not a horse for your city ride? :D
Irene and the priest asked what was in the Altar????? There tehnologicheskoe device!!!! And on the dome ? The antenna does not see the "Heavenly office"? But candles do not burn sorcerers and witches and not have burned incense herbs , and any....? And the power????? Is that just a piece of a rotten body ? No , it's using the body's soul hold here, and the channel, which opens when the soul must go, keep the body- "subscriber" Central Telegraph" office of heaven)))).
Only they , these monopolists of channels, scare all the different nonsense. And each person has his own channel of communication with God( heavenly entities ).
Therefore burned at the stake the Inquisition those who dared to prove that anyone can, ATO and power, and flock( free existence) can be lost.
Each has its own access, the only difference is that everyone wants to get in (chat) higher , and the energy of the body, its frequency is not ready, the man himself can not directly in its frequency fall above, only when you switch to that level. But with the help of artifacts can and then blows the roof have to use this emergency method. Not prepared body just burns out energeticheski and sometimes fizicheski. And Elena Roerich and Blavatsky and Gurdjieff, Castaneda ...and many of you who wrote about it.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 18:25

НВП wrote:Had the time and the car was considered "devil's wagon"
So the car is Demonic..and the wagon ..and the fact that the Priest either on the machines..it's just a compromise with the Devil, but the car has not ceased to be Dyavolskoe wagon..) the Weakness of character of the modern clergy, the car is that...they(Priests) still use mobile phones and computers../secret/..)

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Mon Nov 09, 2015 18:35

someone practiced the module BJ "teleport" ? somewhere on the forum that mentioned it, but I can't find it.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:06

НВП wrote:.."my father said that all the technological magic is not from God..."
The logical chain: the WORLD was created by GOD - PEOPLE inside the WORLD CREATED by GOD - TECHNOMAGE inside the WORLD created by people for an active struggle with the EVIL that is feasible through the PEOPLE of GOD. Th, to lay down their arms and stare as EVIL consumes EVERYTHING and everyone? My father said without thinking...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Nov 11, 2015 13:22

Артфан wrote:
НВП wrote:.."my father said that all the technological magic is not from God..."
The logical chain: the WORLD was created by GOD - PEOPLE inside the WORLD CREATED by GOD - TECHNOMAGE inside the WORLD created by people for an active struggle with the EVIL that is feasible through the PEOPLE of GOD. Th, to lay down their arms and stare as EVIL consumes EVERYTHING and everyone?
my Father said without thinking...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :? The chief Priest (a priest not dare to call it that) , how would the fighter against evil , I suppose , when the mouth opens and out rushes......And once again , not all the same -the fight against EVIL. And, :? one man's evil is another man's way of life.

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Nov 11, 2015 13:57

LILIYA-R, well this is an old post and cut words out of context. Gundyaev well constrains and directs the energy "lost souls". Each serves its purpose on the planet.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Nov 11, 2015 14:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
Oh, Yes! Learned a lot, for example, that almost animal :)

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Nov 11, 2015 14:07

andreykonow honestly , you did not understand write about what period of time does it say? what events formed the "truth"???

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Nov 11, 2015 14:14

Ира wrote:andreykonow honestly , you did not understand write about what period of time does it say? what events formed the "truth"???
talk about the period of time beginning of the spread of Christianity in Russia.