SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик
Re: SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Nov 26, 2013 23:08

Вячеслав. wrote:All the village was spiralo Groshi dwellers ti winchelsea.And ti mediocre so vitrahaus :)
Forum Rules says that the language of communication here, only Russian. in Moldovan I don't understand. Sorry.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 28, 2013 19:50

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote: I'm Sorry.
Sorry.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Fri Nov 29, 2013 0:44

Алексей А wrote:despite my skepticism about the "manufacturing miracles",I finally got acquainted with the views and theories that underpin Michael Shishmarev in the manufacture and development of its products. And.... I became a fan of this interesting man. Moreover,expect to feel the effect of the BJ. If it really works,I'm afraid that reconsider their attitude to pricing on these products.
don't know, he vtyuhivali the secret system of the successful treedom in the Forex market, now sells air
The man is clearly talantlivyi, but...

мячик

Post by мячик » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23

Read this topic,and throws from what little constructive The negative drain... ...really just don't like it don't buy it.I myself am impervious to all of the "insights"and other labude..and in the effectiveness of the products of the parlor,and bracelets of life is extremely radical,as opposed to...all sorts of "brain-washing"mentally balanced "Huram"and other heresies that riotous color again..

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Nov 29, 2013 14:42

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:salary to the office on the Kola and put stacks of money,with bows on the doorstep
Surdo, thanks for Your posts. You learn to restrain themselves, proving their point of view.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Fri Nov 29, 2013 21:00

мячик wrote:Read this topic,and throws from what little constructive The negative drain... ...really just don't like it don't buy it.I myself am impervious to all of the "insights"and other labude..and in the effectiveness of the products of the parlor,and bracelets of life is extremely radical,as opposed to...all sorts of "brain-washing"mentally balanced "Huram"and other heresies that riotous color again..

What I do not like, do not take it?
The manufacturer makes statements about their products
If these statements do not correspond to the indeed, the manufacturer nameryanno deceiving the buyer in order to enrich
Nebezyzvestnaya Power Balance was sued and paid compensation to the people,then declared bankruptcy
Though it opened under a different name))

Power Balance -- the company that allegedly duped athletes into believing its bracelets could provide super-human strength -- is about to take a $57 million dollar hit in a lawsuit filed by people who called BS on the product ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, a class action suit was filed in federal court in L. A. back in January ... alleging consumers were duped into believing the hologram-embedded band was scientifically proven to enhance balance, flexibility and strength. There was just one small problem -- there was never any hard evidence to back those claims.

Now, sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... the company has reached a settlement worth $57.4 million, intended to compensate all those who were misled into buying the product.

And it gets worse for PB -- we're told the company will be declaring bankruptcy and plans to fold up shop altogether.

The Power Balance bracelets CRUSHED IT when they first appeared on the scene a few years ago -- with superstars like Drew Brees and Shaq vouching for the product.

Turns out ... size, strength and talent can't be sold in stores.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/21/power-bal ... z2m3DQxPuP<

мячик

Post by мячик » Sat Nov 30, 2013 16:12

Гуга wrote:

The manufacturer makes statements about their products
If these statements do not correspond to the indeed, the manufacturer nameryanno deceiving the buyer in order to enrich
On what is based your confidence on what You,someone or something is cheating?
Can only recognize something that is not quite correct (although I have it on very good reasons..)spoke about all sorts of homegrown and expressive personalities.
To compare, apparently not for me.However, I probably have the right to Express their opinion on certain points.The topic is the same.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Dec 01, 2013 17:06

Артфан wrote:
Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:salary to the office on the Kola and put stacks of money,with bows on the doorstep
Surdo, thanks for Your posts. You learn to restrain themselves, proving their point of view.
welcome :) glad to help :)

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18

"if you do good,people will accuse you of selfish hidden motives"
DO GOOD DEEDS ANYWAY.

"The greatest people with the greatest ideas can be killed by the most insignificant people with the most insignificant thoughts."
THOUGHTS OF A GRAND-STILL.

"People really need help but may attack you if you help them."
HELP PEOPLE ANYWAY.

"Give the world the best you have,and the answer's gonna kick you in the teeth."
GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST THAT YOU HAVE ANYWAY.

"If you are successful you will win false friends and true enemies."
STILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS.

"The good you do today,tomorrow will be forgotten."
DO GOOD DEEDS ANYWAY.

"Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable."
BE HONEST AND SINCERE ANYWAY.

"Some people are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered."
LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:32

Гуга wrote:Manufacturer makes statements about their products
If these statements do not correspond to reality, the manufacturer nameryanno deceiving the buyer in order to enrich
Devices manufacturer's work at all but You. Your skepticism is blocking the operation of the product. Will remove the blockade - make sure it works... But the power balance is lost considering jewelry BJ... And BJ - intelligent machines...it can work if there is no intelligence...do Not turn the product in jewelry... And do not pull manufacturer...

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:40

My skepticism is takya a powerful thing,lol
Especially economu prevent infection, he does not want mashinka pomenshe gasoline to eat
There is no skepticism, pure perception, placebo, or BS in short, whatever

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:14

Гуга wrote:Especially economu prevent infection, he does not want mashinka pomenshe gasoline to eat
Guga You my sympathy... Stand ,,Turntable, Rinat,, or ,,Cell,, Joe,, .Success...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:08

Гуга wrote:My skepticism takya is a powerful thing,lol
Especially economu prevent infection, he does not want mashinka pomenshe gasoline to eat
Can be really really strong.

Case less than a month - one person was scolded by a very large printer told him no need for that - the printer might be offended :)
The result - the printer has not been working for ~6 hours and 30 minutes (and do not care he was on all maintenance engineering service, remote diagnostics, reset, error, dozens of reboots...) just reported that busy, in the process, do the work :) and not responding to anything...

Imagine what a powerful thing skepticism if the random phrase can lead to such bi

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:25

It is not clear why buy a car with a powerful engine, and then try to save 0.5 litres of fuel per 100 km

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Dec 06, 2013 13:29

Maybe driving style has changed? With such a mindset?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 06, 2013 13:39

Malvina wrote:
Maybe driving style has changed? With such a mindset?
I own a 2.5 liter car. 200 HP drive around the city every day. consumption 13-15 liters per hundred. :)

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Fri Dec 06, 2013 20:26

Moods just be healthy))
no, no change, so then I am the perfect product tester, all long-established and stable
As for economy, well, it's all quite simple. As I wrote, 11.0-11.1, already probably year 2 Taco consumption.
If the description is 5-20% reduction in consumption, even at a minimum if you take 5%, then the figure would have to change.
But ASD said that the onboard computer is fighting with conormal, hahaha

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:56

Гуга wrote:Moods just be healthy))
no, no change, so then I am the perfect product tester, all long-established and stable
As for economy, well, it's all quite simple. As I wrote, 11.0-11.1, already probably year 2 Taco consumption.
If the description is 5-20% reduction in consumption, even at a minimum if you take 5%, then the figure would have to change.
would read it a thousand times said about re-setting the trip computer when using Economou,turntables, etc..

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Mon Dec 09, 2013 23:38

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
would read it a thousand times said about re-setting the trip computer when using Economou,turntables, etc..
Strange, something the user has not seen.
So I have to climb and to look for parts?
Maybe the pressure in the wheels to check balance?
Knock on the hood?))

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:02

Гуга wrote: Strange, something the user has not seen.
So I have to climb and to look for parts?
Maybe the pressure in the wheels to check balance?
Knock on the hood?))
better buy Svetlitsa – Blaga – Diamond.Consumption and the price of gasoline will have little interest :)

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:16

Nope with gugai it will not work, buy, and then will doubt so much spent, and the benefits that will be enough
the manual says that should be plenty, and here was the flow and take left

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:56

Алексей А wrote:
Despite its skeptical attitude
Guga remove your skepticism of the subconscious - all of the work... And ehkonorm too... I Feel that the forums You read. And not one You here the skeptic... My motto in life, come under question, and All around lies, But the developers of the BZ, the Parlor, believe 100 percent. since all the test and everything works...

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Dec 10, 2013 14:59

I have a feeling that the DGCA shall perform the test who...
Guga will ignore all new ideas, all the signals of the body, because the chamber must do everything.
If the constructor body instead of cake eat the whole cake.
If ekonorm - I will move so that the squeal will scatter all the cats around (sharp start).
If good - will refuse to sign the contract, the Svetlitsa-Blaga owes me a suitcase full of money to the door to deliver.
It doesn't work.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Dec 10, 2013 15:53

Гуга wrote:

Knock on the hood?))
Hood better knock my forehead. :)

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Tue Dec 10, 2013 16:14

no, the bonnet is when all is lost ,and so I would start with watching the old cartoon "Vova in far far away Kingdom" series: Two of the casket with the same person.
very useful story :)