SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Тутанхамон
SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Post by Тутанхамон » Mon Jul 08, 2013 22:21

All your devices haven't undergone clinical trials , you live in Moscow and that's it ! don't be fooled not live here your motto! and what good can come talk! blinking lights on the hands of the flashlight butt)) :lol:
what are you gentlemen quite to drive

MUSCOVITES I do NOT BELIEVE AND do NOT BELIEVE it! YOU HAVE GREED IN EVERY CELL OF THE BRAIN FACED

Тутанхамон

Re: SORRY BUT YOU CHARLATANS

Post by Тутанхамон » Mon Jul 08, 2013 22:25

Stabilizer →
The control of the situations and stabilization of the surrounding world. 60,000 rubles :D ahhaaa well, you drive the control of the world

no you shkolota not call! most likely your exploring the theme of the site I would say that you are the newcomers with the ambition to earn a million rubles
Muscovites themselves such prices do not, unlike you, migrant workers

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:01

Тутанхамон wrote:is the Device control and stabilization of the surrounding world. 60,000 rubles
You're so vain!
The unit is even working. And here just a question on conformity of the device and owner to each other. I mean, certain requirements to the personal qualities of the owner. And their job will be to do.

As for the price.
This is the plant to be calculated.
Here the cost of materials.
Electricity, salaries, overhead, plus profit. Here and price.

And here counting another.

Sub-brains in the first place.
The production is not serial.

But what is more important.

NOT HOW MUCH YOU EARNED, THE MANUFACTURER AND SELLER!

WHAT do YOU PERSONALLY get out of THIS one?

If you are not able to extract anything from here, it is 60000 rubles, maybe a little expensive.

And those who have the brains sharpened as necessary, can life itself so to rebuild that 60 000 will be seeds.

And then the other mathematics in the course is.

So I returned the 60,000 rubles.
But I'm still the same rose.
But still hundreds came.
And so on.

Actually, another question.

Question in counting money in someone else's pocket.

"Not a gut!"

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Tue Jul 09, 2013 13:49

I think Tutankhamun was eclipsed by the brain of class inequality...
Tutankhamun, the principle here is simple - don't want, don't worry, nobody makes!

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19

Тутанхамон wrote:flashing lights
Personally checked - all works. On other devices I will not say have not grown :) .

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 18, 2013 14:52

From what I can tell (remoteness of time)

The Panacea: (I do the reviews not written... - wide BH)

In mid-December last year, went to work in another organization.
So it was that before leaving I had the last couple of weeks, the days and nights to work (before the new year all cases were closed, and critical stuff to mid-February...)
Launched the "fair return" (I was wide panacea + heating system of the building organizations papaneena via a matrix of light...)
(Even if the GDP of the head of the organization in the TV crooks calls...)
As a result, under the New year receive from them a prize - a little more than four tens of thousands on a card - for me this is a significant amount.
For all other employees in the organization can not say - but most of these cases don't know(which is not paid - as much as necessary)

What sort of cure-all interesting computer - the same water in the spring to remember, and at home in plain water to transfer... Programming, switching States...

Tutankhamun your skeptico:
now not to buy anything, and go on openmagic.org and make myself a bracelet 1.0 version of yourself...
and a month to decide it works or not and is it worth it....

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 23:13

АндрейКо wrote: Tutankhamun your skeptico:
now not to buy anything, and go on openmagic.org and make myself a bracelet 1.0 version of yourself...
That's just because of the skepticism he even will not do. And if they do, the skepticism may have requested or 1.0 I can't wear...
Well, he has to prove that it's not working, so he'll prove it. Myself...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:59

Мастер 108 wrote:
АндрейКо wrote: Well, he has to prove that it's not working, so he'll prove it. Myself...
Maybe it sounds funny - but nonetheless.
First purchased the bracelet was 2.1
got it a day at work, and in the evening wrote a letter in the mail that I do not feel anything...
when the next evening I got the answer - the answer to me was no longer needed :) ...
The morning was wild tube, but I really wanted not to be late for work...
why not just used.... as a result, I still managed to...
(the passage of air, precursors... )
in General, it was extreme familiarity until then, until I realized that the extreme cause... :roll:
This is to ensure that doubt is normal - but biased to be probably not worth it.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Jul 31, 2013 14:10

Тутанхамон wrote:All your devices haven't undergone clinical trials , you live in Moscow and that's it
I live in a village for 2,000 yards. Around the dirt, fear, debauchery, drunkenness, violence, stupidity and misery... Working on 2 papers.Bought at sites 7 products.All work...One of the products saved a life. Really... the Rest improved their health so that they begin to build their micro - businesses. Manufactured and tested on myself and friends 2 staba, light bracelets and pendants. You can assume that passed clinical trials on me and my friends... nature and life. experience I am as skeptic as YOU... But as you can see You have zero and I have the results... it's in You and not in products MM...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10

Тутанхамон wrote: 60,000 rubles :D ahhaaa well, you drive
Would I have the money - without hesitation I would buy a commercial stab... And yet made himself a 40-cm hospital and to it mobile control panel is a small stub. In the work and then every day from morning to evening. And YOU tell me " not working..." And some " Muscovites," I would be low in the legs bowed, so they do a lot of useful complete strangers...And You had it pulled? over 7 years of work - the Arsenal of helping people created and distributed...Wake up please...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Aug 03, 2013 0:05

Today we conducted an experiment.
Try to give a hand to the child and asked the range of 20 bracelets to find the same.
The search took 40 seconds... (1.0 l 1.0 2.0 2.1 panacea in different modes... AMB, 3.0 n and range)
The probability of a random match is 5%. :)

Think for yourself... Decide for yourself...

Range of homemade... of course - used it to check because the range was updated and thought to confuse...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 15, 2013 22:51

Once a disciple asked the teacher - "Yet how long we will wait for change for the better?"
"If you wait is really long!" - the teacher answered.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Thu Nov 14, 2013 19:06

Fixed,because I got excited with hasty conclusions.
Last edited by Алексей А on Wed Nov 27, 2013 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Nov 14, 2013 20:32

Even my Guinea pig in collusion entered :) - became the fifth year of the life of the Panacea itself nails myself gnaw :)
and the image of a cucumber to send me and my wife (though short of a cucumber... but that's a psychological problem pigs :) )
But even a pig has its own stop-magic - and she knows it and demands it after the harvest to put on a former place all - TIME IN the LOONY bin :)

If you can bracelets of ebony for the price of glass beads to put tell! (that business will start!)

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Nov 14, 2013 20:41

CeTO looked into this subject, but very amused the first post.
Тутанхамон wrote:you live in Moscow and that's it !
Satisfactory charges :lol: :ay bi Live in Moscow - the offense?

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Nov 14, 2013 22:26

It's the usual Troll, they're just attention spend on it

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 23:53

Logikand the eternal debate of Ukrainians and Muscovites :? Although the author is desperately encrypted by the Egyptian :lol:

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Thu Nov 14, 2013 23:58

To live in Moscow and to practice American morality-that is a crime. Would be better if the business were as Americans..

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Nov 26, 2013 15:09

Гуга wrote:Better business were as Americans..
Lol

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Nov 26, 2013 16:08

Алексей А wrote: Beautifully,in a group upon a preliminary collusion,
Probably not once this was done -so vividly describe...
Алексей А wrote: prikryvayas enough scientific and useful methods of working with psychological problems, to sell essentially "glass beads" for fabulous money
Announce pzhaluysta on these links to,,scientific ,, and ,,helpful,, ... Poizuchat. Burning question why letters are hand-written by me for myself healed me from the 25-year-old asthma...

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Nov 26, 2013 16:59

Артфан wrote:
Алексей А wrote: . Burning question why letters are hand-written by me for myself healed me from the 25-year-old asthma...
Because asthma is psychosomatic is considered (conventional medicine) is incurable because you need to change your attitude to yourself, to life, to society, but as you are doing just that here, i.e. change their awareness :wiz here asthmatic spasms and fleeing from you :? POZDRAVLAU :ay

With respect :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Nov 26, 2013 17:25

львёнок wrote: you are doing just that here
Thank you, cub. Care of asthma for me - a little side effect. I don't like when people get to do a very useful thing... get in the way...count money in others pockets...

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Tue Nov 26, 2013 20:26

Despite my skepticism about the "manufacturing miracles",I finally got acquainted with the views and theories that underpin Michael Shishmarev in the manufacture and development of its products. And.... I became a fan of this interesting man. Moreover,expect to feel the effect of the BJ. If it really works,I'm afraid that reconsider their attitude to pricing on these products.
Last edited by Алексей А on Wed Nov 27, 2013 20:33, edited 1 time in total.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Nov 26, 2013 22:09

Алексей А wrote:
Артфан wrote:Thank you.
I honestly paid for all products the same amount--some more in a month on drink :? And the one bracelet I lost during the overhaul. Imagine acting in collusion brainwashed me and,I suspect ,quietly inserted into my brain chip until I bought office disk Explorer. I can use the missing bracelet.I "disguised" it with one hand to the start of the program... I don't have enough power to "pull" it to themselves,but without it it works for me. Everything I enchanted. bc bc bc
All products I use free versions of commercial products. I spent a total of just less than $ 1000 on a laser print and a couple of stone bracelets. And,you know,they and I otzombirovali in full. Everything works as stated. Moreover,free fake somehow managed a couple times to hang the computers on different printers, industrial desktop printer of idiots in full. And when I bought the bracelets--reset cash registers,once the clerk has advised :"for your purposes THIS bracelet does not fit,you will like THIS!"...The horror, the horror,I'm a zombie...will soon begin to include his entire salary to the office on the Kola and put stacks of money,with bows on the doorstep :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Nov 26, 2013 23:00

All the village was spiralo Groshi dwellers ti winchelsea.And ti mediocre so vitrahaus :)