Depression - and do not want to go!

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Сехмет
Depression - and do not want to go!

Post by Сехмет » Fri Mar 09, 2012 22:30

In principle, the title of the topic clear, but also can not continue! How much time it lasts... :roll: The classic "had enough" is no surprise. So in detail. So, it started from school and again from school, then scoffed. Different, too, was cruel, but tolerated(I dataclas). Now low self-esteem, do not love yourself,especially the appearance, with all the consequences in different ways, especially in the personal sphere of life. Of course, to do anything normally can not(associations). She then completed her training, like it became easier, realized a lot of things, engaged in self-development, read a book smart. But there is something, I mean questions about the meaning of life, about the impact on the world, the attitude to people and a lot of the same. And I thought - you begin to live and act when the answer your questions find another reason to live and spend time there. In my opinion going in the wrong direction. Passed the test Luscher, amazingly accurate results are given.
quick interpretation: the negative state, the high demands on others, are not always adequate activity., frustration over the limitations of ambitious requirements, inadequate determination.

Does not want anything to take part. Trying to get away from social contacts, limit the circle of communication. Inclined to hide their feelings and thoughts. A prolonged state of frustration tired and devastated it.
Makes too high demands, but hides them in an ostentatious rationalistically and cautious behavior. Wants his achievements to impress others, but camouflages this desire and is inclined to stealth.

Acting calmly, confidently, so as not to lose control over relationships with others. In the society of his friends and relatives likes to feel easy and relaxed.
Ready for a calm, peaceful relationship full of understanding and sensitivity.

Believes that his hopes and ideas are real. At the same time need reassurance and encouragement not to lose hope in the future uluchshenie situation. When choosing a partner uses very strict criteria that want to be insured against loss or disappointment.

Physiological interpretation. The intensity of the condition, identify other colors. The psychological interpretation. Wants to be independent and free from any impediments, obstructions, restrictions and prohibitions, except for those limitations that he imposes on himself by his choice and decision. Short. The desire to control their own destiny.
Physiological interpretation. The frustration and the stress caused by the restrictions on the freedom of choice and action. The psychological interpretation. Looking for independence and freedom from any restrictions. Avoids all duties and anything else that could be a hindrance. Experiencing considerable pressure and wants to get rid of it, to be able to achieve this. However, as a rule, in order to succeed in this, it lacks determination. Short. Frustrirovannosti the desire of independence and freedom of action (the first group of colors characterizes the payment).

An unsuccessful attempt to consolidate its position in accordance with their own high opinion of its merits in conjunction with the continuous effort to "show off", to not having sufficient grounds, has led to significant stress. Trying to avoid excessive demands to their limited capacity, refusing to take responsibility or be "involved" in any further trouble.
Here and so. But there is still a desire to understand, support, sent in the right direction. Yes, a lot want out of life. And the most disgusting.<

Мариомар

Re: Depression - and do not want to go!

Post by Мариомар » Fri Mar 09, 2012 23:55

The old-timers and gurus of the forum you will write a lot of useful tips, I'm sure :ay . From my own experience, when things fall apart and give up, saves me a ruthless sport (running, swimming,any active aerobic exercise) and being in nature. I try to exercise 6 times a week, that was not neither forces, nor time to feel sorry for myself, and in the evenings in the Park or in the forest or on the river, even in winter, even in summer.
A couple of months ago again covered, saved again fiznagruzki and drives Patrushev, together with the BZ (at the time I found this wonderful site :) ). Ran, wore BJ, and actively listened to the disks Explorer and Healing, constantly noting the positive changes, growing sprout a new personality, grooming and nurturing it. Depression vanished in just a few days, and will not be returned. The world around began to Shine with bright colors, people showed their best and never seen before quality began a huge positive process for all cases, with dizzying perspectives. From the heart sharing their recipes and sincerely wish You hurry to leave this state and look at the world through different eyes.

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20

Thank You, Marimar! :o

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sat Mar 10, 2012 19:39

Tried to live a fun - interfere with questions of " Why do it? Why do this? What will I achieve by this? Maybe to switch to another way of life in General diary to start?" :shock: Bay, cockroaches... :roll: Where is the poison...

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Mar 10, 2012 21:09

treatment - occupational therapy and married :)

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sat Mar 10, 2012 22:54

From pendel not give up, and get married...too soon :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28

"Those who seek the meaning of life, as a result of losing all meaning and life. Those who are looking for life itself in the result of find and meaning and the life" (ancient Buddhist wisdom) :wink:

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Sun Mar 11, 2012 20:11

... Oh, Depression! Hello, long time no see! Come on in, make yourself comfortable....Coffee, tea or just vodka?...

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sun Mar 11, 2012 20:38

Stronger. And about the meaning of life well said, can apply :aa . Fun in the "fitting room" :)

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Wed Mar 14, 2012 20:38

Испытатель wrote: Choose the right kick and pass in fitting.
A strange man sitting in your dressing room. It seems like he's impaired or not slept. :lol:

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:44

Everything is gradually going somewhere. Including myself, i.e. trying to get rid of this condition. Thanks to all who replied and supported me. :o Hope that will get rid of prejudices, at least temporarily. :)

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"Those who seek the meaning of life, as a result of losing all meaning and life. Those who are looking for life itself in the result of find and meaning and the life" (ancient Buddhist wisdom) :wink:
Where you found this phrase? I can't find it.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:56

[quote="Sekhmet"]Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):"Those who seek the meaning of life, as a result of losing all meaning and life. Those who are looking for life itself in the result of find and meaning and the life" (ancient Buddhist wisdom) Where you found this phrase? I can't find it.[/quote

Above on this page :?

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Fri Mar 23, 2012 22:15

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Сехмет wrote:Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):"Those who seek the meaning of life, as a result of losing all meaning and life. Those who are looking for life itself in the result of find and meaning and the life" (ancient Buddhist wisdom) Where you found this phrase? I can't find it.[/quote

Above on this page :?
Thank you :)