Flood of Alfaria

Drain off all negative, but with the hope that something good will sprout...
Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Jan 13, 2011 18:59

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:PS if not a secret how You'll be able to save 10 colorup?
Probably Gudel not friends with arithmetic,and therefore does not understand your question :)
He's probably with the brain are not friends - so DOWNIT , modernizing sorry ,but hate PPC!!!

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Fri Jan 14, 2011 23:07

Тапка wrote:he's Probably brain-not friends - so DOWNIT , modernizing sorry ,but hate PPC!!!
Oh-she-she-she! As our supancic raskhorohorilis!
A sneaker!"Push flies! The birth rate is falling!..."
And Alfaria Your self-made shemale have nothing to do.
Alex

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Fri Jan 14, 2011 23:47

Маг.нет wrote:
Гудил wrote: So the cost of buying Yes on the shipment all the way to Sakhalin, the Kurils and Kamchatka. How much will it be?

Alex
...cheaper 10 colorup. and minus the cost of homemade...

Sincerely, MAG.no
With best wishes of success and good health!
Wrote You in a PM.
Alex

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Fri Jan 14, 2011 23:57

Маг.нет wrote: Savings 10 colorup with "Alfaria" it's hard for me it seems:)

Sincerely, MAG.no
Hello, Mage.no!

And still currently the main "killer" of the equipment is Andrei Patrushev with its 14 drives. You only have to stick these disks, in turn, of course, in a standard DVD player and TV, there to pick up headphones, and glasses to throw them away and listen and watch for color, and blooming screen.
This is where endez all MM!

And criminations already have all the equipment and threw the only trade I've found on their CD. ALS and CU are called (well, still some garbage on the disks).

Alex

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:03

Another ))))

how many of you are intelligent truth seekers and whistleblowers and ????)))))) 8)

Маг.нет

Flood of Alfaria

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50

Гудил wrote:And still currently the main "killer" of the equipment is Andrei Patrushev with its 14 drives. You only have to stick these disks, in turn, of course, in a standard DVD player and TV, there to pick up headphones, and glasses to throw them away and listen and watch for color, and blooming screen.
This is where endez all MM!

And criminations already have all the equipment and threw the only trade I've found on their CD. ALS and CU are called (well, still some garbage on the disks).

Alex
Тапка wrote:one ))))
Sneaker, all the same))))
Gudel distorted You understand the topic, You mentioned the drives and gadgets are not the same and monotonous, each good in their own way:) this is actually the "lessons" of the brain for further independent work. Sorry for the analogy, why teach math to the future of the janitor? The possession of a broom:)but life is different... much harder To "consistently maintain" effective than just shift it, there is already more important is the personal experience, and not power man-made devices.
Honestly, the tools biodinamico I personally was not interesting after a cursory examination, and it is only a means and goal?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Sat Jan 15, 2011 15:37

Тапка wrote:Gudel
Harosh downit a !!!
Guys homebrew from THIS forum made themselves alvario on the controller and use happy , we have a frequency of 8-12 Hz and 0.5 Hz ,- 2 modes.
What is write ???
It is UNNECESSARY to consider guys-homebrew idiots that if they do with a computer device interacting with the body not forget Galvanauskas to do !!!!

Device ALTARIA - works , and WORKS God forbid , can't make it - buy EPT , I think 9 thousand is not money for the device that brings calm and clears the mind .
Hello Sneaker!
As I understand from Your stories, galvanizado You photoelectric?
The required breakdown voltage isolation optocouplers should be: 110V actions*(square root of two)*1,1=около170Вольт. Yes, even when working with the human body not less than triple the stock. A Total Of 510 Volts. But the "Rules for electrical installation" and generally require AC 220/380 Volts of electrodiagnostic insulation not less than 2000V.
Have You Galvanauskas for his Samopali with this electric strength? If not, all users of Samopali potential dead. Kill, or today, or tomorrow, or the day after ... but will kill
. I'm with EKKO rejoice. So he, hope and support domestic (and maybe all Aronovsky too) electronics, alive, since I bought and he uses true Alfario.
And this is the first argument why I'm against Your self-made shemale.
The second argument.
Here You are proud of second frequency range of oscillation in 0.5 Hz. If this range generates rectangular pulses with hell knows what duty cycle, 10 harmonic(5 Hz) 11 harmonic (5,5 Hz), 12 harmonic (6 Hz), 13 harmonic (6,5 Hz) 14 harmonic (7 Hz) 15 harmonic (7.5 Hz) appear in the frequency range of the resonance of the heart. And then You're looking to get from Your Samopali arrhythmia, bradycardia, tachycardia, ... and hell knows what else ...the cardia. After that You are disabled.
So Your Samopaly deadly for the user! Or the death or disability!
No wonder that pundits slushie (each as 100 devils!) criminations warn their patients about the spectrum of their signal (and they use transverse Vibration of Transcranial Stimulation - TVs - brain) contains no component with a deadly frequency - 6Гц.
Better still buy a real Alfaria 9 kilorubley to try and use it according to the instructions and be alive and well!
With the best wishes of health and success in Your long life!
Alex<
Last edited by Гудил on Mon Jan 17, 2011 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Jan 15, 2011 20:42

Goes nuts around the world-looking for a fool stupid themselves .......(Siskin ,About the fool).
Zabante this down pliz !!!
He's got energy and some sort of flawed PPV ,I feel just....Disliked such creatures .

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:33

Тапка wrote:Goes nuts around the world-looking for a fool stupid themselves .......(Siskin ,About the fool).
Zabante this down pliz !!!
He's got energy and some sort of flawed PPV ,I feel just....Disliked such creatures .
Hello Sneaker!
Disregard of Safety Rules and yet no one ever brought joy!
Know this now, and in Poland, and at the mine "Raspadskaya" at the Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric power plant, at Chernobyl, ... .
Only one supancic Sneaker, sick in the head, infant dementia, will "live and enjoy" Samopalnoy-Home made in violation of all Safety Rules.
What a pity! After all, he was a nice guy! Handy and promising!
Best regards observance of the Safety Regulations!
Alex
Last edited by Гудил on Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:47

Sneaker is rude and stupid supancic (http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A8%D1% ... 0.B8.D0.BA). However, despite the recommendations of Wikipedia's treatment of such subjects by the complete amputation ... the head, ask the Site Administrator and Forum Moderators is in any case not to zabanyat Sneaker.

After all, "His example - other science."

With the best wishes of success and everlasting health!
Alex

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 09, 2011 14:22

Гудил wrote:No wonder that pundits slushie (each as 100 devils!) criminations warn their patients about the spectrum of their signal (and they use transverse Vibration of Transcranial Stimulation - TVs - brain) contains no component with a deadly frequency - 6Гц.
This frequency is, first, irrelevant to the heart has not, and secondly safe even during electrical stimulation. :?
As for the "these guys", then I have to say, this is a standard trick of manipulating the consciousness...